Barry's "Copacabana" song featured on game show "Name That Tune"

marvin

Feb 14, 2021, 4:33:51 PMFeb 14
Barry's song "Copacabana" was one of the songs featured as one of the songs that two contestants had to name on the last episode of "Name That Tune" on Fox television.
Neither contestant was able to identify the song, which I guess is a reflection of the show appealing to those in the age group 40 or younger.
I enjoy watching the contestants vie for $100,000 in each episode, but I have to admit that most of the songs that are featured are very contemporary and I have not heard of either the songs or the artists that are featured.
I guess I am more enamored with the music of the past rather than the more contemporary songs. Thanks, Marvin