Suzanne Somers

crystal

Oct 15, 2023, 4:31:31 PM10/15/23
After a long battle with breast cancer, and a day before her 77th birthday, Suzanne passed away at home this morning surrounded by her family.

Crystal

Jackilope

Oct 15, 2023, 4:59:31 PM10/15/23
On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 3:31:31 PM UTC-5, crystal wrote:
> After a long battle with breast cancer, and a day before her 77th birthday, Suzanne passed away at home this morning surrounded by her family.
>

> Crystal

Crystal,
Thank you for sharing.

I am so sorry to read this. A lovely lady & dear friend of Barry’s. Thinking of all that knew & love her and prayers for consolation & peace of mind and heart.

Jackie

crystal

Oct 15, 2023, 8:17:05 PM10/15/23
You're welcome Jackie. This was posted on Barry's twitter/X account about an hour ago.

Suzanne and I were friends for decades. She was the sister I never had and my close confidant forever. We shared triumphs and heartaches. Her fame in so many fields overshadowed her real talent as one of our greatest comedic actors, a loving mother, an amazing homemaker, and one of the world’s best cooks. I will miss her dearly and hope that she is now out of pain and at peace.

- Barry Manilow