Very Belated RIP to Annette Farris

Carmen

Apr 6, 2021, 1:46:54 PM4/6/21
It very belatedly came to my attention last night that Annette Farris, who ran the Rhythm of Indiana BMFC & took a number of great concert & special fan club event pics over the years, both under her own name & that of C&A Photography (which pooled the resources & talent of Annette & another fan) passed away on December 20th last year... just 5 days before Christmas (unfortunately for her family).

Here’s her obit: http://brownbutzdiedring.tributes.com/obituary/show/Annette-Farris-108504241. There’s also a link to leave condolences.

The info in the obit is the only info I have on this event as her cause of death was not published; so I don’t know if it was expected, unexpected, or related to the virus pandemic (but I hope it wasn’t that).

As we lived in the same state, we—deliberately or not—ended up doing a lot of fandom-related things together over the years, though I’m honestly not sure you’d have called us close friends. The last time I saw her was when we passed each other while leaving the venue where Barry performed in my hometown on the One Last Time Tour with Dave Koz as opening act & sax player on certain songs.

I just wanted to pass this along for anyone else who knew Annette but didn’t know this had happened.

(DC) Sharon

Apr 6, 2021, 4:49:59 PM4/6/21
Thanks, Carmen. According to her facebook page, her death was due to 2 heart attacks and COVID.

I didn't know her well at all, but we all knew of her wonderful photographs of Barry.

May her family and friends find comfort in their memories in the coming days.

(DC) Sharon

Carmen

Apr 7, 2021, 6:34:54 AM4/7/21
Thanks for the info. I saw the post about her urn (she was apparently cremated), but hadn’t found that post about her cause of death.