OT - Neil Sedaka

(DC) Sharon

Jan 10, 2021, 11:11:12 PM1/10/21
Mr. Sedaka was doing mini--concerts on his twitter page, and they abrubtly stopped in December. Seems he was diagnosed with Covid, but he has recovered.

Here's his latest mini-concert from earlier this week.

Bless him - 82 years old and still making people smile with his songs.

https://twitter.com/neilsedaka/status/1346115829839122438?s=20

(DC) Sharon

kcla...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2021, 3:49:01 PM1/11/21
Thank you for sharing! I have a client that will love this!!

-Kristen

(DC) Sharon

Feb 3, 2021, 2:22:48 PM2/3/21
Today's Mini-concert mentions the "Brill Building" (depicted in Copacabana, the movie).

https://youtu.be/MoxPUdkPzH0

(DC) Sharon

Sharon Starns

Feb 3, 2021, 8:44:53 PM2/3/21
Also mentioned in both the Jersey Boys musical and movie. Refresh my memory, since I don't have the VHS tape handy to watch...where in the Copa movie was it depicted?