Westgate concert dates being reviewed

Blintzy

Apr 18, 2021, 5:55:17 AM4/18/21
Barry was due to resume performing at the Westgate in June. Apparently that date is being reviewed and it might be put back to September.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/sting-kept-his-message-in-a-bottle-in-red-rock-gala-opening-2331932/

kcla...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2021, 10:12:28 AM4/23/21
On Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 5:55:17 AM UTC-4, Blintzy wrote:
> Barry was due to resume performing at the Westgate in June. Apparently that date is being reviewed and it might be put back to September.
>
> https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/sting-kept-his-message-in-a-bottle-in-red-rock-gala-opening-2331932/

Not terribly surprised. Kind of happy for Barry and the crew's sake and safety, but also for the bottom line. The capacity limits severely limit how many people can attend. Penn & Teller reopened last night (4/22) and their theater's capacity is about 1,400, they can only have about 250 at each show.

I'm not sure how it effects ticket prices.

-Kristen