CBS This Morning

crystal

Oct 28, 2023, 10:41:16 PM10/28/23
Barry and Bruce are going to be on CBS This Morning tomorrow. Just in case anyone doesn't know what time the show starts, its 9AM Eastern to 10:30 Eastern. Barry also has a Christmas special airing on NBC Dec. 11 at 10PM Eastern that will be shown on Peacock the next day.

Crystall

marvin

Oct 29, 2023, 10:32:53 PM10/29/23
On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 10:41:16 PM UTC-4, crystal wrote:
> Barry and Bruce are going to be on CBS This Morning tomorrow. Just in case anyone doesn't know what time the show starts, its 9AM Eastern to 10:30 Eastern. Barry also has a Christmas special airing on NBC Dec. 11 at 10PM Eastern that will be shown on Peacock the next day.
>
> Crystall
Thank you Crystal. I saw CBS Sunday Morning and enjoyed the summary of Barry's career, especially the visual look of his original Williamsburg apartment as well as the preview of "Harmony" going to Broadway after all these years. I am so happy for Barry, especially at age 80 and Bruce for this very special accomplishment as a crown jewel to Barry's long career in music. Warm regards and thanks for posting this. Marvin