Barry Cancels Again

Blintzy

Apr 24, 2022, 5:18:21 AM4/24/22
Following his COVID diagnosis, Barry went back to work in Vegas last Thursday but cancelled Friday and Saturday shows. He's still not 100%.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/barry-manilow-cancels-again-at-westgate-las-vegas-2565246/

Judith Latham

May 1, 2022, 7:33:24 PM5/1/22
Oh dear Heavens, I hope he doesn't have AIDS.

dcsharon

May 3, 2022, 9:46:57 AM5/3/22
Nope -- the news announced (and confirmed) COVID.

(DC) Sharon
Message has been deleted

Jim UK

May 4, 2022, 9:08:51 AM5/4/22
WHAAAAT? Judith, would you have made that AIDS comment if Barry wasn't gay? He says he has been in a relationship with Garry Kief since 1978. Why would you think Barry may have AIDS? You should retract your comment.

Judith Latham

May 8, 2022, 12:26:52 PM5/8/22
My apologies, I meant no offense to Barry or anyone else. I don't care
if he is gay or not; not that there's anything wrong with it. I'm happy
to hear he DOESN'T have AIDS.