Re: Barbra Streisand's future abode

1 view

Nomen Nescio

Nov 8, 2018, 7:14:14 AM11/8/18
In article <prk8p6$7v1$1...@news.mixmin.net>
Nomen Nescio <nor...@mixnym.net> wrote:

> https://i.imgur.com/NWvvXR2.png

That old cunt needs the shit fucked out of her for about a week
straight.

She's too uptight.

Anonymous

Nov 8, 2018, 2:15:34 PM11/8/18
Are you joking? That piece of khazar genetic scum, like all its kind
should be put down asap.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 8, 2018, 8:34:15 PM11/8/18
In article
<c2ac2ed37c299140...@remailer.paranoici.org>
I agree. I wouldn't fuck her with Mike Obama's dick.

Anonymous

Nov 9, 2018, 4:52:40 AM11/9/18
On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 02:20:55 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
<nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

>In article
><c2ac2ed37c299140...@remailer.paranoici.org>
>Anonymous <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 09:56:07 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
>> <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

>> >That old cunt needs the shit fucked out of her for about a week
>> >straight.
>> >
>> >She's too uptight.
>>

>> Are you joking? That piece of khazar genetic scum, like all its kind
>> should be put down asap.
>
>I agree. I wouldn't fuck her with Mike Obama's dick.

This vermin openly wasnts to nuke all of us, called the sampson option.
Its filthy vermin parasitic 5th column
openly supports Christian hatred. Deport all this illegal immigrants
and get your country back.