"Waterman" fountain pen -- "Dreamcatcher"

H. Xian

Nov 19, 2015, 10:10:39 PM11/19/15
Hello there,

It's widely known that the book was penned down by a Waterman, the world's finest word processor to him.

Anybody knows the detailed of the pen model?

Even in one model, there are any colours and style (laque, gold trim, silver trim, chrome, deluxe).

I am curious about the ink too, black ink? Blue ink? Brand? Waterman, Parker, Montblanc?

I like pen and ink and therefore very curious about them.

Many thanks.