FS: Celebrity Bear #13 - Stephen King Bear

Heather D. Esposito

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
HI THERE!!

I have an extra Celebrity Bear for sale. I paid $8.00 plus shipping and am
not trying to make any $$ on this. I already have one, but won a bid I NEVER
thought I'd win and ended up with two. Thanks. Will be more than happy to
give you any necessary info on him! Very cool bear!

Heather Esposito

vampi...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2013, 4:17:41 PM7/2/13
LOL wow it's been a while since this post. Are you still around and are you still selling this?

Washed Marge

Sep 10, 2013, 1:09:07 PM9/10/13
On Friday, October 1, 1999 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Heather D. Esposito wrote:
> HI THERE!!
>
> I have an extra Celebrity Bear for sale. I paid $8.00 plus shipping and am
> not trying to make any $$ on this. I already have one, but won a bid I NEVER
> thought I'd win and ended up with two. Thanks. Will be more than happy to
> give you any necessary info on him! Very cool bear!
>
> Heather Esposito

Please like me on Facebook!!