Paying for the war

Beave©

Mar 19, 2003, 3:06:22 PM3/19/03
On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:29:01 -0500, ºFree~Spiritº <Free@Spirit> gave
us this offering:

> *Money From Iraqi Oil to Pay for Relief
> UNITED NATIONS (AP) -- The United States and Britain are
>drafting a plan to use Iraqi oil proceeds in a $40 billion
>U.N.-controlled account to pay for humanitarian relief during a war,
>The Associated Press has learned. The plan would ease Washington and
>London's financial responsibilities for caring for the millions of
>Iraqis likely to be affected by the fighting.

Isn't that precious.....bomb them to oblivion, then use THEIR oil to
pay for it....and all to take out one despot and his sons....I think
because b&b want war so bad, the cost should come out of their
pockets.

--
Beave©

Beave©

Mar 19, 2003, 5:26:16 PM3/19/03
On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:55:08 -0500, ºFree~Spiritº <Free@Spirit> gave
us this offering:

>On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:27:43 +0100, Aubergine© <Aubergine©@TheOven.com> wrotc:

>>On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:29:01 -0500, ºFree~Spiritº <Free@Spirit> wrote:
>>
>>> *Money From Iraqi Oil to Pay for Relief
>>> UNITED NATIONS (AP) -- The United States and Britain are
>>>drafting a plan to use Iraqi oil proceeds in a $40 billion
>>>U.N.-controlled account to pay for humanitarian relief during a war,
>>>The Associated Press has learned. The plan would ease Washington and
>>>London's financial responsibilities for caring for the millions of
>>>Iraqis likely to be affected by the fighting.
>>>

>>That's sane. Look at the budgets of our heroes, hehe.
>
>And the only corporations allowed to provide relief and rebuild Iraq are US
>corporations Like Haliburton and others controlled by the Carlile group. Could
>kickstart our economy. <g>

You'll definitely be needin' help for your Department of Homeless
Security.<G>

--
Beave©