Is it true? Did he really pass away?

S. Blodgett

May 22, 2008, 11:55:34 PM5/22/08
http://filkertom.livejournal.com/821078.html

and wiki mentions only a date of death. Anybody have any information
regarding his passing? I send my dearest condolences if so.

S. Blodgett

May 23, 2008, 12:09:04 AM5/23/08

Oh, finally got an update. Yes, it's true, fans. Robert Lynn Asprin
did pass away today...per the myth adventures website:

Robert Asprin (1946-2008)

On May 22, 2008, Bob passed away quietly in his home in
New Orleans, LA. He had been in good spirits and working
on several new projects, and was set to be the Guest of Honor
at a major science fiction convention that very weekend.
He is survived by his mother, his sister, his daughter and his
son, and his cat, Princess, not to mention countless friends and fans
and numerous legendary fictional characters.

He will be greatly missed.

Sigh...

Sean Cleary

May 23, 2008, 1:44:07 PM5/23/08

ore info, forwarded from the person who found him:

http://bolditalic.com/quotulatiousness_archive/004578.html

Morgan /|\
Sean found in Callahan's on line saloon.