Last man standing

Teh Barfing Yak

Jun 28, 2019, 8:18:28 PM6/28/19
I am el ultimo hombre.

Teh last man standing in this newsfroup.

I have been here in one form or another since the days of deja-news and usenet, around 1994 or thereabouts.

Some of you have died (you know who you are).

The rest of you have evaporated like piss in a desert wind.

I am teh omega!

Teh Barfing Yak

vallor

Jun 29, 2019, 8:02:03 PM6/29/19
I think I got into the whole Bell phenomenon in 1997 or so. Usenet, IRC
-- all the Skepticult and Disinfotainment.com and before all that,
Spamhaus.net and, and...

Oh what a time it was.

https://soundcloud.com/vallor-1/fixed-withering-gimps

--
-v

Teh Barfing Yak

Jul 1, 2019, 7:03:43 PM7/1/19
Art Bell went to shit and the hogs ate him.

Me

Jul 1, 2019, 8:33:38 PM7/1/19
You must be one proud old boomer. Living up to your generation's legacy
also, I see. Piggybacking on the efforts of others and wearing the
creation of their efforts down to nothing. All for whatever benefit, for
yourself, that you think it was worth.

Being here since 1994 one would think you would at least contribute
something good to the newsgroup. But nope, like every other
self-centered leftist boomer you are only here to ruin everything for
people in the present and for future generations. You must be so proud!

vallor

Jul 2, 2019, 4:07:57 AM7/2/19
I started to dislike him when he started clamoring for "Internet Licenses".

But, he was a heck of an entertainer, in his own way.

--
-v

Teh Barfing Yak

Jul 2, 2019, 3:03:54 PM7/2/19
Some of your drivel is incoherent. Step away from the weed-booze and maybe we can chat. Otherwise, I'll just keep sucking the marrow from your young bones quietly.

%

Jul 2, 2019, 3:23:22 PM7/2/19
eeeewww , you suck old marrow

Teh Barfing Yak

Jul 2, 2019, 8:16:17 PM7/2/19
yes, like there's mo' tomarrow.

Me

Jul 3, 2019, 8:38:27 PM7/3/19
Weed and booze, the diet of the boomer. The diet of you leftovers from
the 60s, and the Age of Aquarius garbage.

%

Jul 3, 2019, 9:04:39 PM7/3/19

Teh Barfing Yak

Jul 4, 2019, 7:35:13 AM7/4/19
After all of Me's hatred burns him a new asshole, teh Devil is going to stick his dick in there and have himself a nice little fuck.

Teh Barfing Yak

Jun 2, 2020, 8:46:08 PM6/2/20
Where have all teh poasters gone?
I now rule teh froup and bwahahaha to you all.

jtmpreno

Jun 3, 2020, 2:26:43 PM6/3/20
I'm still here.

But I'm not sure why.

Teh Barfing Yak

Jun 3, 2020, 9:47:57 PM6/3/20
Let's keep this place alive. Even after no one remembers fart smell.

Teh Barfing Yak

Jun 14, 2020, 6:26:37 PM6/14/20
You are a douche, sir.

Cap'n TrVth

Jun 24, 2020, 4:33:20 PM6/24/20
25 years ago this was a regular Turd mountain, but there's no denying that Cameron Vale was always King Shit.

-Cap'n TrVth

Teh Barfing Yak

Jul 1, 2020, 8:11:02 AM7/1/20
Word is taht Vale assfucked you one night at a motel in teh Poconos. Did you keep in touch wiht him after taht?

Teh Barfing Yak

Aug 1, 2020, 7:33:33 AM8/1/20
On Friday, 28 June 2019 20:18:28 UTC-4, Teh Barfing Yak wrote:
Just curious. How many of you fucks are dead?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 2, 2020, 10:16:31 PM8/2/20
Teh Barfing Yak <barfi...@gmail.com> wrote in
Spartacus will never die.

"Orion is a star....." - Ed shocks astronomers the world over.

Clave

Jan 20, 2021, 1:14:46 AM1/20/21
That was his beagle. Different story.

glen quarnstrom esq.