Re: I GOT MY SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK YESTERDAY

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Aug 15, 2019, 4:45:24 PM8/15/19
On 8/15/2019 1:40 PM, % wrote:
> On 2019-08-15 1:37 p.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:54:47 -0700 (PDT), "fake vet La Jack G..."
>> <redz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Real people get theirs by direct deposit only people living under bridges get theirs by snail mail.
>>
>> Only REAL vets live under bridges, La Jacqui!
>>
> LOL

The really funny part is that assworm isn't eligible.
LOL!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Oct 1, 2019, 4:09:55 PM10/1/19

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Oct 9, 2019, 6:07:23 AM10/9/19
Yup, and I just got anudder one this morning.

Notroll2016

Oct 18, 2019, 1:38:02 PM10/18/19

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
You're just a taker.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Oct 21, 2019, 12:32:57 PM10/21/19
You mean like I took you mammy?

Notroll2016

Oct 25, 2019, 11:17:18 AM10/25/19

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
The Gubmint teat is the only one you have sucked upon.