Re: What is sin and why is it sin??

Peter Pan

Aug 17, 2020, 8:41:30 PM8/17/20
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:

> On 18/08/2020 8:54 am, Peter Pan wrote:
> > Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm probably wrong
> >> with what I have been told because I am wrong, apparently, about everything.
> >
> > It's funny that only in pretend sarcasm that you stumble
> > upon the truth. Do you appreciate the irony in that?
> >
> > No, I don't suppose so.
> >
> >> Nevertheless, what is sin? Are there any bible people with
> >> understanding out there? Maybe the atheist knows more??
> >
> > Sin is, for example, assaulting the sensibilities of your
> > betters with your poofy michaelcentrism, and expecting to
> > hear, "Wow MX, can I accept you as my savior?"
> >
> > Very sinful.
> >

> Stop talking crap all the time. It goes nowhere. What is the point? You
> being clever??

If you don't like me pointing out your unchristlike ways,
stop being a gutter-dwelling sinner.

If you're this sensitive about criticism, you aren't much
of a christ, are you.

> So what is the solution otherwise, killfile??

You're asking me what you should do? It doesn't matter.
I will ridicule you whether you read it or not, and
you're too much of an attention whore to ignore me.

FSM knows, you generate more than enough material. But
it would be nice if you could think of something new now
and again.

Michael Christ

Aug 17, 2020, 9:08:42 PM8/17/20
On 18/08/2020 10:41 am, Peter Pan wrote:
> Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:

>>> It's funny that only in pretend sarcasm that you stumble
>>> upon the truth. Do you appreciate the irony in that?
>>>
>>> No, I don't suppose so.

>>> Sin is, for example, assaulting the sensibilities of your
>>> betters with your poofy michaelcentrism, and expecting to
>>> hear, "Wow MX, can I accept you as my savior?"
>>>
>>> Very sinful.
>>>

>> Stop talking crap all the time. It goes nowhere. What is the point? You
>> being clever??
>
> If you don't like me pointing out your unchristlike ways,
> stop being a gutter-dwelling sinner.
>
> If you're this sensitive about criticism, you aren't much
> of a christ, are you.

You realise it's been years, right? :-).

I don't have to put up with nonsense, Bud.

>> So what is the solution otherwise, killfile??
>
> You're asking me what you should do? It doesn't matter.
> I will ridicule you whether you read it or not, and
> you're too much of an attention whore to ignore me.
>
> FSM knows, you generate more than enough material. But
> it would be nice if you could think of something new now
> and again.

Haven't got the time to read nonsense, right now. Sorry, have to plonk you.

Good luck.

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

Peter Pan

Aug 18, 2020, 5:41:22 PM8/18/20
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:

> On 18/08/2020 10:41 am, Peter Pan wrote:
> > Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:

> >> Stop talking crap all the time. It goes nowhere. What is the point? You
> >> being clever??
> >
> > If you don't like me pointing out your unchristlike ways,
> > stop being a gutter-dwelling sinner.
> >
> > If you're this sensitive about criticism, you aren't much
> > of a christ, are you.
>
> You realise it's been years, right? :-).
>
> I don't have to put up with nonsense, Bud.

You will put up with it, and you will like it.

> >> So what is the solution otherwise, killfile??
> >
> > You're asking me what you should do? It doesn't matter.
> > I will ridicule you whether you read it or not, and
> > you're too much of an attention whore to ignore me.
> >
> > FSM knows, you generate more than enough material. But
> > it would be nice if you could think of something new now
> > and again.
>
> Haven't got the time to read nonsense, right now. Sorry, have to plonk you.

You've got plenty of time to write nonsense. Did you
think nobody else noticed?

Teh Barfing Yak

Aug 19, 2020, 9:46:38 AM8/19/20
I smell you.