I am from 2036

Jim Houlahan

Jul 12, 2002, 2:14:41 PM7/12/02
DrPostman <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote...
> Because the lack of giving a shit is the bottom line.
>
> You cared enough to respond.
>
> QED

And this is a topic I do care about. I'm skeptical that the person
who called himself John Titor in 2000-2001 is/was a time traveler.
However, I did interact with him on the Art Bell Post To Post board
and found his story interesting. I took him up on his offer to
forward an email to my alternate self in 1998 as a fun thought
experiment - a bit of "What if?" fantasy. Much to my surprise I (and
others who sent similar emails) had some odd, unexplainable
experiences after sending that email. If the original "John Titor"
were to actually begin posting online again, I would very much like to
ask about those experiences.

QED = Head & Shoulders (Quickly Ends Dandruff) :-D

Project Overkooked

Jul 12, 2002, 9:02:57 AM7/12/02
Date 9 Jul 2002 11:11:08 -0700, Some dude named john_...@hushmail.com (John Titor)
from outer space typed:

## Hello again. I am a time traveler from your future of 2036. To many
## of you it may seem I have returned but I haven't left by what would be
## considered the standard. I have had trouble reconciling my time lines
## as some of you had forseen. I would still be interested in
## correspondance but I could use the encouragement and skills of a
## qualified physicist. I am caught in a precarious situation at this
## present. Please no email this time because I am not as safe as I
## thought previously. Any help appreciated.
##
## John Titor
##
Hi , I`m from the year 2037.
You`re safe now... saw you on live tv today.

Project Overkooked

DrPostman

Jul 12, 2002, 7:13:30 PM7/12/02
On 12 Jul 2002 11:14:41 -0700, jimho...@hotmail.com (Jim Houlahan) in accordance with
the prophecy wrote:

>And this is a topic I do care about. I'm skeptical that the person
>who called himself John Titor in 2000-2001 is/was a time traveler.
>However, I did interact with him on the Art Bell Post To Post board
>and found his story interesting. I took him up on his offer to
>forward an email to my alternate self in 1998 as a fun thought
>experiment - a bit of "What if?" fantasy. Much to my surprise I (and
>others who sent similar emails) had some odd, unexplainable
>experiences after sending that email. If the original "John Titor"
>were to actually begin posting online again, I would very much like to
>ask about those experiences.

Oh please. What experiences are you going on about?

Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.
You can email me at: jamie_eckles(at)hotmail.com

> "Little do you know, you and the abusers were completely defeated about
> 5 months ago."
- Wollman gets extra delusional just for Kooks Day.

john

Jul 12, 2002, 10:52:21 PM7/12/02
On 9 Jul 2002 11:11:08 -0700, john_...@hushmail.com (John Titor)
wrote:

> I would still be interested in correspondance but I could use
> the encouragement and skills of a qualified physicist.

Then try posting in a newsgroup with physics in the name, e.g.
sci.physics

Clave

Jul 12, 2002, 11:12:11 PM7/12/02
"john" <jwbo...@oscarmeyer.net> wrote in message

Ask for Uncle Al.

Jim

Jim Houlahan

Jul 13, 2002, 8:18:44 AM7/13/02
DrPostman <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote...

> Oh please. What experiences are you going on about?

You can read the whole story for yourself here -
http://www.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs//ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=000024.

Aozotorp

Jul 13, 2002, 1:45:54 PM7/13/02

One need not go beyond the advertising at top the reads cyber sham!

Jim Houlahan

Jul 13, 2002, 10:54:43 PM7/13/02
aozo...@aol.com (Aozotorp) wrote...

> One need not go beyond the advertising at top the reads cyber sham!

First of all, it's CyberSHAMAN - not CyberSham. The ad is just a way
to support the free-to-use board. I don't own the board and neither
does Pamela. It was just a place to post the original messages and
continue the discussion after the Art Bell board shut down. I never
claimed to be a "believer" in the John Titor story and I certainly
have nothing to gain financially from it. I just have more questions
than answers.

I'm always amazed at how often people are willing to slander,
criticize and berate without bothering to learn the facts. What
profit is there in that?

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jul 16, 2002, 1:57:39 AM7/16/02
On 13 Jul 2002 19:54:43 -0700, jimho...@hotmail.com (Jim Houlahan)
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

>I'm always amazed at how often people are willing to slander,
>criticize and berate without bothering to learn the facts. What

You're new here, aren't you?
--
V.G.

"I have not be me idiot you are still BE idiot! hahhahhahahahah!"
Theo <byj...@ch.inter.net> in alt.fan.art-bell

(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

The Commentator

Jul 16, 2002, 3:14:41 AM7/16/02
Jim Houlahan wrote:

> I'm always amazed at how often people are willing to slander,
> criticize and berate without bothering to learn the facts. What
> profit is there in that?

You would be wise to lurk for some time before posting and making a
complete fool of yourself.

Jim Houlahan

Jul 16, 2002, 1:21:24 PM7/16/02
The Commentator <gu...@whocares.net> wrote...

> You would be wise to lurk for some time before posting and making a
> complete fool of yourself.

The only ones making fools of themselves are those who continue to
berate, criticize and generally air their negativity and bitterness in
a public forum without contributing anything useful to the discussion.

On that note (and back on topic), I found a very minor "prediction" -
made by the person who called himself "John Titor" and posted on Art
Bell's board in 2001 - that has come true this year. Anyone
interested can email me. Posting here only invites the "thread
crappers" to spew forth their typical verbal defecations.

DrPostman

Jul 16, 2002, 5:59:24 PM7/16/02
jimho...@hotmail.com (Jim Houlahan) wrote in message news:<f5b57a57.02071...@posting.google.com>...

> The Commentator <gu...@whocares.net> wrote...
> > You would be wise to lurk for some time before posting and making a
> > complete fool of yourself.
>
> The only ones making fools of themselves are those who continue to
> berate, criticize and generally air their negativity and bitterness in
> a public forum without contributing anything useful to the discussion.

Except that pesky think called science that tends to get in the way
of a good fantasy.

> On that note (and back on topic), I found a very minor "prediction" -
> made by the person who called himself "John Titor" and posted on Art
> Bell's board in 2001 - that has come true this year. Anyone
> interested can email me. Posting here only invites the "thread
> crappers" to spew forth their typical verbal defecations.

Yes, you mustn't allow any critical thought to hinder the woo woo agenda.
I find that by "minor" people usually mean "vague" which is how most people
try to claim a hit on a prediction. The use of "very" makes it even
more off target. Enjoy your delusions.

DrPostman

Jim Houlahan

Jul 16, 2002, 9:52:34 PM7/16/02
antib...@hotmail.com (DrPostman) wrote...
>Enjoy your delusions.

Thanks! You too. :-)

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jul 16, 2002, 10:18:57 PM7/16/02
On 16 Jul 2002 10:21:24 -0700, jimho...@hotmail.com (Jim Houlahan)
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

>Posting here only invites the "thread
>crappers" to spew forth their typical verbal defecations.

We would appreciate it if you would stop, thanks.

DrPostman

Jul 17, 2002, 2:56:20 AM7/17/02
jimho...@hotmail.com (Jim Houlahan) wrote in message news:<f5b57a57.02071...@posting.google.com>...
> antib...@hotmail.com (DrPostman) wrote...
> >Enjoy your delusions.
>
> Thanks! You too. :-)

And what would those be. You find science to
be a delusion? Did you fail your science classes
in High School?

DrPostman

Carl R. Osterwald

Jul 17, 2002, 1:14:07 PM7/17/02
In article <f5b57a57.02071...@posting.google.com> Jim
Houlahan, jimho...@hotmail.com writes:

>The Commentator <gu...@whocares.net> wrote...
>> You would be wise to lurk for some time before posting and making a
>> complete fool of yourself.

>The only ones making fools of themselves are those who continue to
>berate, criticize and generally air their negativity and bitterness in
>a public forum without contributing anything useful to the discussion.

In other words, censoring anyone that pours cold water on the woo woo
nonsense. I recommend starting your own bulletin board for that.

I'm guessing Hoaxlandite.

-=-=-=-=-

The Commentator

Jul 17, 2002, 5:29:07 PM7/17/02

The better term is "Hoagbot."

Carl R. Osterwald

Jul 18, 2002, 12:11:27 PM7/18/02
In article <3D35E1A3...@whocares.net> The Commentator,
gu...@whocares.net writes:

>> I'm guessing Hoaxlandite.
>>
>> -=-=-=-=-
>

>The better term is "Hoagbot."

Hoagbot, got it. I'll make a note, thanks.

-=-=-=-=-

The Commentator

Jul 18, 2002, 5:45:24 PM7/18/02

You're welcome.

Pamela

Jul 31, 2002, 12:02:43 PM7/31/02
John,

Just incase you cannot access your email and happen to see this later-
I received my letter returned to me with no message from you
it was blank and in the subject header of the email were the words "Dearest Pamela"
I just wanted you to know that I didnt receive any message from you.

-Pamela

DrPostman

Jul 31, 2002, 7:04:39 PM7/31/02
On 31 Jul 2002 09:02:43 -0700, pam...@raex.com (Pamela) in accordance
with The Prophecy prognosticated:

Kooks tend to do things like that.

rachel...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2013, 12:57:29 PM11/25/13
John If you need my help please ask ill do it

John Titor

John Titor

Jul 9, 2002, 2:11:08 PM7/9/02

Aozotorp

Jul 9, 2002, 4:08:31 PM7/9/02

Well, I can see there is no great advancement in 34 years; and it looks like a
definite down turn to me!

Kevin J Roverud

Jul 9, 2002, 5:55:27 PM7/9/02
In article <b2c28f5e.02070...@posting.google.com>,

Very uncreative, very poor aesthetics.

I give it a 3.4

Ramtha

Jul 9, 2002, 6:00:54 PM7/9/02

"John Titor" <john_...@hushmail.com> wrote in message

I see the Kooks aren't anymore imaginative in the future.

General Johnson Jameson

Jul 9, 2002, 9:30:26 PM7/9/02
You lyin' sack of shit. The earth will be destroyed by a 100 mile wide
asteroid in May of 2003. Everybody will die, nothing will survive including
your sorry ass.

"John Titor" <john_...@hushmail.com

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jul 9, 2002, 9:48:20 PM7/9/02
On 9 Jul 2002 16:55:27 -0500, rove...@garnet.tc.umn.edu (Kevin J
Roverud) wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

You are much too generous.

Frog186

Jul 9, 2002, 11:46:41 PM7/9/02
Okay John Could you tell me about your device when it is on and off
and could you tell me about yourself? also what entertainment in the
future is there? What do people wear and uses of transportation?
These are the questions I have right now I will have others of course
but that is good for now!

Frog186

Jul 9, 2002, 11:52:29 PM7/9/02
john_...@hushmail.com (John Titor) wrote in message news:<b2c28f5e.02070...@posting.google.com>...

Okay John Could you tell me about yourself and your device? What kind
of clothes do people wear and uses of transportation? also what kind
of entertainment do people do and play? What is the physics of your
device? I will have more questions but for now these are what I want
answered sorry for sounding like a jerk and serious.

Darkwing Duck

Jul 10, 2002, 12:39:24 AM7/10/02

"John Titor" <john_...@hushmail.com> wrote in message

I'm from 2037, and in this time we don't spank the monkey, the monkey spanks
us...only those as super smart as me will live to cry...you maniacs you blew
it up! Damn you, damn you all to hell!

You've tried this lame ass thing before and everyone blew you out of the
water, but welcome back too bad Kook Week was a few weeks back.

---------------------------------
The Duck

I'm the last angry man.

Don't Make Eye Contact with Super Happy Funball

"What the fuck is the internet?" Jay

BunnERabbit®

Jul 10, 2002, 4:08:07 AM7/10/02

john_...@hushmail.com (John Titor), Wrote:

Hello again. I am a time traveler from your future of 2036.

Oh? Could you please describe a near future even that that could not
have been predicted by chance?

>To many of you it may seem I have returned
>but I haven't left by what would be considered
>the standard. I have had trouble reconciling my
>time lines as some of you had forseen.

The meaning of "time lines" would be?

>I would still be interested in correspondance but
>I could use the encouragement and skills of a
>qualified physicist.

sci.time-travel
sci.physics

>I am caught in a precarious situation at this
>present.

Yes. A man who thinks he's a Rabbit is feeding your troll.

>Please no email this time because I am not as
>safe as I thought previously.

A few questions if you don't mind.

Does Webtv survive into the future?

Is Mecca still standing?

Should I be worried about catching an airborne viral infection?

What are the winning numbers for the $138,000,000 multi-state 'mega
millions' jackpot to be drawn at 11pm EST July 12, 2002?

Can you produce a map of future locations of nuclear events?

>Any help appreciated.

What kind of help would you need?

I'm Scared!
Bunn E. Rabbit

>John Titor

_____

"Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death
of a sparrow in the corner of a barn." -Anouk Aimee, French Actor
_____

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin,
Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
_____

"The Clinton people have gutted environmental enforcement." Gregory
Sasse, a federal prosecutor with 13 years of experience pursuing
polluters."
Boston Globe 11/06/99

----------
The mailbox, BunnE...@webtv.net has been circumvented to fight spam.
To send mail... ecolibertarian AT webtv DOT net
----------

Pamela

Jul 10, 2002, 6:27:08 AM7/10/02
john_...@hushmail.com (John Titor) wrote in message news:<b2c28f5e.02070...@posting.google.com>...

Well I hardly doubt you are The real John Titor
but if you are... it can be easily proved.
Please provide on this board the first two numbers
in my physical home address and the last two numbers of
my phone number.
The real John Titor would know this info.

thanks,
pamela

Kristi

Jul 10, 2002, 12:28:09 PM7/10/02
Please give us super lotto numbers and the scores to the superbowl.

Thanks

John Titor

Jul 10, 2002, 2:53:41 PM7/10/02
This has become a very angry place since I left. It is a bad idea on
my part to start this all up again. Those who asked serious questions
I will answer to the best of my ability. Does this group frequently
have time travelers visit? Seems they may have upset every one. When
I left to go back the computer I brought back with me did not work in
the capacity we originally planned. It may have been the speed or the
air compression in my truck. I can only speculate. Getting me back to
my current year of 2036 did not go as planned either. As you can see,
the limited ability of time travel even in my tme period has still
many problems. Upon returning I found my self gravely ill and
extremely weakened. I have endured twice short stays in the military
hospital. The plagues that has destroyed so many are still active.
When its our time to die we dont receive the extended health care.
For the reason of the physical body weakened when the third person
travels between lines I was asking for the help of a qualified
physicist. Though I asked for no emails, I did receive many and
amongst them were 2 who claim to be physicists. Theirs will be the
only ones I will reply to. I even received email from someone also
claiming to be capable of time travel but does it without the need of
equipment!. I will have to check this one out personally. I hope for
his sakes he doesnt post here.
My stay will be very short this final time. I would not of posted but
I am putting out the warning to those who seek alternate means of time
travel. The mechanics of it are not stable and by my example show it
to be unhealthy also. I feel weak now even though at this time period
I actually should be quite healthy. Theres an apparent overlap of
time lines that can be considered quite contagious. Its also apparent
my toddler based self is feeling the ill effects as well. There is no
free time during this temporary stay and my time here is filled with
troubles. For this reason I feel it isnt a good idea to progress to
long conversations on this group. Besides its almost impossible for
me to access this server.
Hi Pam
I wouldn't know if you were the real Pam asking me this question. A
public place is not a good idea to have your personal information
posted. I was thinking as I traveled home it wasnt a good idea for
our relationship to blossom and then become abruptly uprooted. I am
sincerely sorry for all the sorrows I left you with. See we arent
much smarter or suave in the future either. Hopefully you are the Pam
I knew. If not she may very well read these archives at a later date.
I reluctantly say Pam that all the checking up you did on me after my
depature had saddened me more than you can possibly realize. After all
we have been through together after such lengthy chats you still
sought to check for my authencity. Have I lacked credibility in your
eyes? For this reason it is not well to have long distance
relationships obviously. I again am truly sorry.
I will be returning back to my time period on July 11 this year. I
have only a single opportunity this go around. It is mandatory now
that this be my final occurance here. Good luck to you all and keep
the faith because things get a whole lot worse before they ever get
better.

Jim Houlahan

Jul 10, 2002, 11:13:01 PM7/10/02
I have read the entire body of postings made in 2000 and 2001 by the
person who called himself "John Titor". By comparing the grammar of
those posts to the two on this group, I can say with 90% certainty
this person is NOT that John Titor.

DrPostman

Jul 11, 2002, 12:31:42 AM7/11/02
On 10 Jul 2002 20:13:01 -0700, jimho...@hotmail.com (Jim Houlahan) in accordance with
the prophecy wrote:

Why should anyone care?

cr8ive

Jul 11, 2002, 2:15:36 AM7/11/02

Hi John, I remember you from the old Art Bell board, if you really are
John Titor. I wanted to ask you questions back then but you left right
around the time I started posting there. Can you answer a few questions
now?

1. What year does time travel get invented and who invents it? Have alot
of people time traveled or is it only a handful of people?

2. Do people have better morals in the future and is their less teen
pregnancy and sex before marriage?

3. Do you know if there an infinite number of timelines or is their a
certain number? And if theres an infinite number then does this mean
that in some timelines cartoon characters like bugs bunny really exist
or that in some timelines some really bizarre stuff happens like all the
animals can talk?

4. Is Niagara Falls, NY going to be one of the cities destroyed in the
coming world war?

5. And finally, does the US ever capture Osama Bin Laden?

I'll really appreciate it if you answer some of my questions. Thanks.

Notroll2002

Jul 11, 2002, 3:13:27 AM7/11/02

"cr8ive" <thedevily...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
6. Did Captain Crunch ever get a brain?

Jim Houlahan

Jul 12, 2002, 12:02:05 AM7/12/02
DrPostman <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote...

> Why should anyone care?

Ah, but the real question is; Why should anyone care that you don't? ;-)

DrPostman

Jul 12, 2002, 1:38:16 AM7/12/02
On 11 Jul 2002 21:02:05 -0700, jimho...@hotmail.com (Jim Houlahan) in accordance with
the prophecy wrote:

Because the lack of giving a shit is the bottom line.

You cared enough to respond.

QED

fadeybl...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2016, 12:15:09 AM9/28/16
That's funny, its 2016 and were still alive just with 2 shitty people running for president

brandi1984

May 19, 2022, 2:32:16 PM5/19/22
On Friday, July 12, 2002 at 8:02:57 AM UTC-5, Project Overkooked wrote:
> Date 9 Jul 2002 11:11:08 -0700, Some dude named john_...@hushmail.com (John Titor)
> from outer space typed:
> ## Hello again. I am a time traveler from your future of 2036. To many
> ## of you it may seem I have returned but I haven't left by what would be
> ## considered the standard. I have had trouble reconciling my time lines
> ## as some of you had forseen. I would still be interested in
> ## correspondance but I could use the encouragement and skills of a
> ## qualified physicist. I am caught in a precarious situation at this
> ## present. Please no email this time because I am not as safe as I
> ## thought previously. Any help appreciated.
> ##
> ## John Titor
> ##
> Hi , I`m from the year 2037.
> You`re safe now... saw you on live tv today.
>
> Project Overkooked

neat