Quake WARNING July 14th says Sollog

1 view

QUWA

Jun 8, 2001, 12:14:33 PM6/8/01
From http://www.sollog.com/prophecies/714quake.txt

QUAKE WARNING FOR JULY 14th 2001

BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF JULY 14th
BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE OF THE YEAR 2001
BEHOLD THE GREAT QUAKE WARNED OF BY THE WORD OF ONE

July 14th 2001 is the date for the great quake
July 14th 2001 is the date the ground shall shake at 6.8 plus magnitude
July 14th 2001 is the date the great quake shall strike near Quito Ecuador

THE WORD OF ONE SAYS THE GROUND SHALL SHAKE JULY 14th 2001
THE WORD OF ONE SAYS THE GREAT QUAKE SHALL STRIKE NEAR QUITO
THE WORD OF ONE SAYS BEWARE OF THE GREAT QUAKE

Quito is on THE SAME LINE OF LATITUDE as the Galapogos Islands
Galapogos Islands is where the nonsense of Darwin was hatched
Darwin was WRONG there was no EVOLUTION

THE WORD OF ONE CREATED MANKIND
THE WORD OF ONE CONTROLS MANKIND
THE WORD OF ONE SHAKES THE GROUND AT WILL

The quake of July 14th 2001 is to honor THE WORD OF ONE
The quake of July 14th 2001 celebrates the birth of THE WORD OF ONE
The quake of July 14th 2001 shows the world the power of THE WORD OF ONE

SOLLOG IS THE WORD OF ONE
THE WORD OF ONE IS SOLLOG
SOLLOG AND THE WORD OF ONE ARE ONE

Behold mortal man your CREATOR SPEAKS as the WORD OF ONE
Behold followers of Darwin, you were created BY THE WORD OF ONE
Behold THE WORD OF ONE shakes the earth at will

Connect Galapogos to Quito to El Salvador, the three lines form the
triangle
Connect Tel Aviv to Osaka to San Diego, the three form the new LINE OF
TRAGEDY
Connect these words and SEE THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE GREAT QUAKE

BEHOLD SOLLOG IS THE WORD OF ONE
BEHOLD THE WORD OF ONE HAS SPOKEN
BEHOLD THE WORD AND SOLLOG ARE ONE

R Sumner

Jun 8, 2001, 7:06:18 PM6/8/01
>BEHOLD THE WORD AND SOLLOG ARE ONE

And remember, Sollog spelled backwards is Gollos.

Fvck You

Jun 13, 2001, 7:27:16 AM6/13/01
Sollog warned last week QUITO was the location of a near ACT OF GOD!

Now 700 are homeless and many are dead where THE GROUND MOVED!

Another ACT OF GOD wheer Sollog THE WORD OF ONE just pointed!

From CNN at http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/americas/06/13/ecuador.landslides/index.html

Ecuadorean rains leave more than 40 dead

June 13, 2001 Posted: 4:12 AM EDT (0812 GMT)
[Email a link to this article] [Email a link to this article]
[Printer-friendly version of this article] [Printer-friendly version
of this article]
[View a list of the most popular articles on our site] [View a list of
the most popular articles on our site]

QUITO, Ecuador (CNN) -- Thirty-six people died in a landslide Tuesday,
buried under mud and rocks which tumbled from a mountain on the
highway that leads to Baeza in the province of Napo, the Ecuadorean
Red Cross said.

The accident brings the total number of people killed in the country
to 41 as a result of heavy rains, which began last Friday.

Tuesday's victims were waiting for the reopening of the road which
leads to Baeza, 30 miles east of the capital. It was shut down Monday
as a result of several landslides. None of those caused any injuries.

Elsie Andrade, a National Civil Defense spokeswoman, said the victims
"had set up an improvised camping ground, where they were waiting for
the highway to be reopened when the mountain fell on top of them."

Communication with the remote area, where cell phones and radio
transmissions do not work, was difficult.

Red Cross workers, fire officials and police were searching for any
possible survivors, trying to recover the victims' bodies, and said
more dead could be buried under the mountains of mud which covered the
narrow highway, a rural road that leads to the Amazon.

Daniel Arteaga, chief of the Red Cross' rescue efforts, called the
situation "grave."

An official dispatch from Ecuador's National Civil Defense said the
landslides destroyed 400 homes, left 700 people homeless, and
destroyed crops and cattle.

Some of those trapped beneath the mud must have died of asphyxia, said
Arteaga, who added that the Red Cross vehicle was trapped momentarily
before rescuers were able to pull the occupants to safety.

Six more deaths were registered in the Amazon provinces and in the
city of Baños de Agua Santa, a popular tourist site.

Police also reported the death Tuesday morning of an infant girl in
the same zone.

Meanwhile, a fire broke out in the trans-Ecuadorean oil pipeline about
30 miles east of Quito after part of a mountain fell on it. The flames
were brought under control Tuesday, leaving several injured.

Authorities said they were also unable to determine how many people
were missing in various cities affected by the floods.

Authorities in each province have activated rescue efforts. They said
they could not guarantee the safety of people who chose to enter the
affected areas.

The affected provinces are: Morona Santiago, Zamora Chinchipe, Napo,
Pastaza, Francisco de Orellana, y Sucumbíos, Chimborazo, Azuay,
Tungurahua and a part of Pichincha.

[...]

999

Jun 13, 2001, 10:23:02 AM6/13/01

[...]

nos...@nospam.com (QUWA) wrote in

Cam Bailey

Jun 13, 2001, 1:30:20 PM6/13/01
Hey So long...
Is it July 14th in your universe?

the answer guy

Jun 13, 2001, 4:38:05 PM6/13/01
Doesn't it just piss you off that people are laughing at you?

"Fvck You" <fv...@fvckyou.com> wrote in message

the answer guy

Jun 13, 2001, 5:19:56 PM6/13/01

"999" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> From CNN at
> http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/americas/06/13/ecuador.landslides/index.html
>

> Ecuadorean rains leave more than 40 dead
>
> June 13, 2001 Posted: 4:12 AM EDT (0812 GMT)
>
> QUITO, Ecuador (CNN) -- Thirty-six people died in a landslide Tuesday,
> buried under mud and rocks which tumbled from a mountain on the
> highway that leads to Baeza in the province of Napo, the Ecuadorean
> Red Cross said.

Slappy, you can't possibly claim this as a hit.

I see by your 24/7 "news" site that you are also claiming a hit on the
Japanese school stabbings.

Procedure must be followed. First predict an event, then claim credit. You
can't eliminate the prediction portion and just claim credit for anything
that happens. Its just not done.