Hey Art, Stock Up

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Pooh-bear

未读,
1996年7月29日 03:00:001996/7/29
收件人

LVScott wrote:

> Hey Art, I just want to remind you to stock up the refrigerator before
> you go to Russia. I prefer T-bone steaks. Also, make sure you have
> enough charcoal or gas for the grill. If any of you have an other
> preferences, make sure to let Art know so that he can stock up
> the air stream before leaving on his trip.
>
> LVScott

Will you attempt a relationship with his sister also? She'll be holding
down the fort while he's gone. If you play your cards right, Art could
end up being your brother-n-law...

Maverick I

未读,
1996年7月30日 03:00:001996/7/30
收件人

On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Pooh-bear wrote:
> LVScott wrote:
> > Hey Art, I just want to remind you to stock up the refrigerator before
> > you go to Russia. I prefer T-bone steaks. Also, make sure you have
>
> Will you attempt a relationship with his sister also? She'll be holding
> down the fort while he's gone. If you play your cards right, Art could
> end up being your brother-n-law...

Yeah LVscott, don't forget to bring $5 with you.

LVScott

未读,
1996年7月31日 03:00:001996/7/31
收件人

In <31FC3F...@concentric.net> Pooh-bear <mypi...@concentric.net> writes:

>LVScott wrote:
>>
>> Hey Art, I just want to remind you to stock up the refrigerator
before
>> you go to Russia. I prefer T-bone steaks. Also, make sure you have
>> enough charcoal or gas for the grill. If any of you have an other
>> preferences, make sure to let Art know so that he can stock up
>> the air stream before leaving on his trip.
>>
>> LVScott
>
>Will you attempt a relationship with his sister also? She'll be
holding
>down the fort while he's gone. If you play your cards right, Art could
>end up being your brother-n-law...

Hmmm, it could happen. Then I could fill in for Art's neighbor. You
know
the one who is Scallion, Deyo, and Hoagland.

LVScott

LVScott

未读,
1996年7月31日 03:00:001996/7/31
收件人

In <Pine.HPP.3.92.96073...@guzzler.ecst.csuchico.edu>
Maverick

I <bret...@ecst.csuchico.edu> writes:

>On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Pooh-bear wrote:
>> LVScott wrote:
>> > Hey Art, I just want to remind you to stock up the refrigerator
before
>> > you go to Russia. I prefer T-bone steaks. Also, make sure you have
>>
>> Will you attempt a relationship with his sister also? She'll be
holding
>> down the fort while he's gone. If you play your cards right, Art
could
>> end up being your brother-n-law...
>
>Yeah LVscott, don't forget to bring $5 with you.

BLAM!

LVScott

Pooh

未读,
1996年7月31日 03:00:001996/7/31
收件人

> >Will you attempt a relationship with his sister also? She'll be
> holding
> >down the fort while he's gone. If you play your cards right, Art could
> >end up being your brother-n-law...
> >
> Hmmm, it could happen. Then I could fill in for Art's neighbor. You
> know
> the one who is Scallion, Deyo, and Hoagland.
>
> LVScott

after the show you could stay up, drink all day and on the next show you
can be charlie, dames, howe and even art himself (between the breakdowns
and lapses in reality).

LVScott

未读,
1996年8月1日 03:00:001996/8/1
收件人

In <gburnoreD...@netcom.com> gbur...@netcom.com (Gary L.
Burnore) writes:

>Tim Hill (bog...@earthlink.net) wrote:
>{ This might be a cheap shot, but it's true. Everytime I see a post by
Gary
>{ or afreckle, I can't help but picture them saying, "Hey Joe, love
you
>{ looooooong time $5."
>
>Not sure what you're referring to tim. Not sure even who you are.
Don't
>much care.
>
>*plonk*
^^^^^^^^

This means Gary is too much of a sissy to deal with you Tim.
Do you notice how he kisses Glen's butt yet one or two posts
from you and he killfiles you? He is a girlie man.

LVScott

mailto:gbur...@databasix.com
lvs...@ix.netcom.com *
====

Burnore) writes:

>{ Yeah LVscott, don't forget to bring $5 with you.
>
>He can't afford $5. He's been so proud of paying 9.95/mo for 10 free
>primetime hours/mo. Rather than 19.95/mo for unlimited access. The
>funny thing is, non-primetime is considered midnight to 7am.

The funny thing is that I get unlimited non-prime time hours which are
from midnight to 9AM and all weekend from midnight Friday to 9AM
Monday. I am looking at the paperwork from Netcom that shows non-prime
time hours as being midnight to 9AM and have been on well over 10 hours
between 7AM and 9AM every single month yet have never incurred any
addition hours.

Gary on the other hand has 3 internet accounts since he is too stupid
to figure out how to do everything with just one. He is jealous that
he pays twice as much as me for virtually the same thing and that is
only counting one of his accounts. I logged 164 hours one month and
always use at least 100 yet all I pay is $9.95 per month.

>Hahahahahahaha

Nice to see you can laugh at your stupidity Gary.

>You loose snottie

You lost Gary

afreckle

未读,
1996年8月1日 03:00:001996/8/1
收件人

Gary L. Burnore (gbur...@netcom.com) wrote:
: Tim Hill (bog...@earthlink.net) wrote:
: { This might be a cheap shot, but it's true. Everytime I see a post by Gary
: { or afreckle, I can't help but picture them saying, "Hey Joe, love you
: { looooooong time $5."

: Not sure what you're referring to tim. Not sure even who you are. Don't
: much care.

This is where you get to see that quote that is tattooed to snotties ass.

: *plonk*

: --
: gbur...@databasix.com mailto:gbur...@databasix.com
: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
: How you look depends on where you go.

: That is unless you're lvscott, in which case you always look like a fool.
: * All Rights Reserved to post any future email from lvs...@ix.netcom.com *
: Visit the snottie homepage at http://www.databasix.com/snottie

: ===========================================================================

There's a last time for everything

Glen Quarnstrom

未读,
1996年8月1日 03:00:001996/8/1
收件人

lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) wrote:

>This means Gary is too much of a sissy to deal with you Tim.
>Do you notice how he kisses Glen's butt yet one or two posts

He does? I haven't seen that yet. Is this because of my lousy
newsfeed, or is this another of your fantasies?

--
gl...@cyberhighway.net

Snotties home page suggestion box

未读,
1996年8月1日 03:00:001996/8/1
收件人

LVScott (lvs...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: The funny thing is that I get unlimited non-prime time hours which are

: from midnight to 9AM and all weekend from midnight Friday to 9AM
: Monday. I am looking at the paperwork from Netcom that shows non-prime
: time hours as being midnight to 9AM and have been on well over 10 hours
: between 7AM and 9AM every single month yet have never incurred any
: addition hours.

Funny thing is, mine's free.

--
lvs...@databasix.com

Wotan

未读,
1996年8月2日 03:00:001996/8/2
收件人

In article <4tq5p1$8...@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>,
LVScott <lvs...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>You lost Gary

No, just misplaced.
--
Did you know that there are 71.9 acres of nipple tissue in the U.S.?

writes:

>{ >He can't afford $5. He's been so proud of paying 9.95/mo for 10 free

>{ >primetime hours/mo. Rather than 19.95/mo for unlimited access. The
>{ >funny thing is, non-primetime is considered midnight to 7am.
>

>{ The funny thing is that I get unlimited non-prime time hours which are

>{ from midnight to 9AM and all weekend from midnight Friday to 9AM
>{ Monday. I am looking at the paperwork from Netcom that shows non-prime
>{ time hours as being midnight to 9AM and have been on well over 10 hours
>{ between 7AM and 9AM every single month yet have never incurred any
>{ addition hours.
>

>So you save a whole 2 hours a day. Yet you still have to be on line when
>NETCOM wants you to be. You're everyone's puppet.

Well Gary, you lied about prime time being midnight to 7 AM. More lies
from you. I don't have to be on line when Netcom wants me too. They
simply chose not to charge me for the hours I want to be on. You are
just jealous because this was an invitation only offer and you are
getting ripped off.

>You keep harping. I don't pay a penny for any of my accounts.
>Oh, and there are more than three.
>You're still a slave to that 10 dollars a month.

Gary lies again. Previously you stated you pay for your Netcom account.
You wouldn't be whinning to me if you didn't.

>Laugh Ty's jumping bean. Jump and laugh.

>{ >You loose snottie
>
>you lose snottie.

LVScott

mailto:gbur...@databasix.com
----

Burnore) writes:

>[now usuall crosspost outside of netcom.* against netcom policy
snipped]
>LVScott (lvs...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>Quick! What's lamer than a spell flame????

What's the matter baby Gary. Are you afraid of being embarrased
in afab too? Run Gary run. Run and Hide!

Burnore) writes:

>Again the crossposting to afab removed.

This is because I whipped Gary's butt in Netcom.general
and now he is afraid I will do it in afab too. Go cry
somewhere else sissy man.

>Snottie writes.
>{ This means Gary is too much of a sissy to deal with you Tim.

>{ Do you notice how he kisses Glen's butt yet one or two posts

>{ from you and he killfiles you? He is a girlie man.
>>

>Boring line goes on forever. When are you gonna think of something
>new?

How about your boring line which says I am loose?

>When are you going to come to SJ?

You said you were coming to my town Gary. You made a big deal out
of it like you were a tough guy. Now you are running away.
Why are you such a sissy man? Is it because you had to make up
a company to pretend you could do stuff on the internet for a living?
Your web pages are some of the worst I have seen. I don't know who
you are trying to fool with your fake company. All anyone has to do
is look at the web pages you have done. Can you say amateur?

>BTW
>Bet use...@netcom.com likes all of this crossposting snottie.

I see once again Gary can't fight his own battles so has to whin
and complain like a sissy.

LVScott
Netcom.General World Champion

Burnore) writes:

>{ [now usuall crosspost outside of netcom.* against netcom policy
snipped]

>As an aside to the snottie issue (missing a t?), it appears that
>netcom.general is wide open from netcom's end. In which case, snottie
>is not yet breaking netcom policy.

That's right Gary. If you had something other than a shell account
you would have known that. BTW, who clued you in on this? I know
you couldn't have figured it out all by yourself.

>Lesson for LVScott: If you're wrong about something, admit it. Then,
>when you're not wrong, people will believe you.

Oh, this is rich Gary!!! You have been wrong so many times yet never
admitted it. As if that wasn't bad enough, when I post proof for
everyone to see, you still say you weren't wrong/lying. People
believe me because I back up what I say with proof such as
direct quotes from you. They certainly don't believe you since
you continue to lie even after the proof is posted.

Lesson for Gary: Be quiet and move on to something else when I prove
you wrong. Then people might forget about it. When you keep denying
the truth when everyone has already seen the proof, no one will
believe anything you say.

LVScott
Netcom.General World Champion

Jesse James

未读,
1996年8月2日 03:00:001996/8/2
收件人

lvs...@cris.com (LVScott) wrote:

>In article <gburnoreD...@netcom.com>, Fri, 2 Aug 1996 16:06:54
>GMT, gbur...@netcom.com, Gary L. Burnore, ventured:
>>
>>LVScott (lvs...@cris.com) wrote:
>>{ In article <4tr86k$4...@host-3.cyberhighway.net>, Thu, 01 Aug 1996
>21:4
>>0:27
>>{ GMT, gl...@cyberhighway.net, Glen Quarnstrom, ventured:
>>{ >
>>{ >lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) wrote:
>>{ >
>>{ >

>>{ >>This means Gary is too much of a sissy to deal with you Tim.
>>{ >>Do you notice how he kisses Glen's butt yet one or two posts
>>{ >

>>{ >He does? I haven't seen that yet. Is this because of my lousy

>>{ >newsfeed, or is this another of your fantasies?
>>

>>{ Who is that LVScott anyways.
>>
>>He's the dumb LVScott. We call him snottie so we don't mix him up
>with
>>all of the other LVScotts out there.

>i see. the dumb LVScott is trying hard to give us all a bad name.

No, not trying, but definitely succeeding.

Jesse

LVScott

未读,
1996年8月2日 03:00:001996/8/2
收件人

Wotan

未读,
1996年8月3日 03:00:001996/8/3
收件人

In article <4ttrfb$h...@herald.concentric.net>,

Actually, no effort at all is required.
--
May a diseased yak take a liking to your sister.

LVScott

未读,
1996年8月3日 03:00:001996/8/3
收件人

In article <4tttrj$a...@sjx-ixn2.ix.netcom.com>, Fri, 02 Aug 1996
21:53:15 GMT, jfj...@ix.netcom.com, Jesse James, ventured:

>lvs...@cris.com (LVScott) wrote:
>
>>In article <gburnoreD...@netcom.com>, Fri, 2 Aug 1996
16:06:54
>>GMT, gbur...@netcom.com, Gary L. Burnore, ventured:
>>>
>>>LVScott (lvs...@cris.com) wrote:
>>>{ In article <4tr86k$4...@host-3.cyberhighway.net>, Thu, 01 Aug
1996
>>21:4
>>>0:27
>>>{ GMT, gl...@cyberhighway.net, Glen Quarnstrom, ventured:
>>>{ >
>>>{ >lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) wrote:
>>>{ >
>>>{ >
>>>{ >>This means Gary is too much of a sissy to deal with you Tim.
>>>{ >>Do you notice how he kisses Glen's butt yet one or two posts
>>>{ >
>>>{ >He does? I haven't seen that yet. Is this because of my lousy
>>>{ >newsfeed, or is this another of your fantasies?
>>>
>>>{ Who is that LVScott anyways.
>>>
>>>He's the dumb LVScott. We call him snottie so we don't mix him up
>>with
>>>all of the other LVScotts out there.
>
>>i see. the dumb LVScott is trying hard to give us all a bad name.
>
>No, not trying, but definitely succeeding.

too bad. must be real dumb that LVScott. he should stop.

afreckle

未读,
1996年8月3日 03:00:001996/8/3
收件人

Tim Hill (bog...@earthlink.net) wrote:
: In article <gburnoreD...@netcom.com>,
: gbur...@netcom.com (Gary L. Burnore) wrote:

: >This is posted in alt.fan.art-bell as well as netcom.general. Note that
: >most of those in afab (little timmy hill excepted) can't stand your
: sorry
: >ass either.

: afreckle and Glenn hardly constitute "most" of afa-b.

: Tim Hill

: Art Bell and Militia Parody Pages:
: http://home.earthlink.net/~bogart1/

Only the reasonable ones that understand content.

LVScott

未读,
1996年8月3日 03:00:001996/8/3
收件人

In article <gburnoreD...@netcom.com>, Fri, 2 Aug 1996 22:03:26
GMT, gbur...@netcom.com, Gary L. Burnore, ventured:

>LVScott (lvs...@cris.com) wrote:
>{ In article <gburnoreD...@netcom.com>, Fri, 2 Aug 1996
16:06:54
>{ GMT, gbur...@netcom.com, Gary L. Burnore, ventured:
>{ >
>{ >LVScott (lvs...@cris.com) wrote:
>{ >{ In article <4tr86k$4...@host-3.cyberhighway.net>, Thu, 01 Aug
1996
>{ 21:4
>{ >0:27
>{ >{ GMT, gl...@cyberhighway.net, Glen Quarnstrom, ventured:
>{ >{ >
>{ >{ >lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) wrote:
>{ >{ >
>{ >{ >
>{ >{ >>This means Gary is too much of a sissy to deal with you Tim.
>{ >{ >>Do you notice how he kisses Glen's butt yet one or two posts
>{ >{ >
>{ >{ >He does? I haven't seen that yet. Is this because of my
lousy
>{ >{ >newsfeed, or is this another of your fantasies?
>{ >
>{ >{ Who is that LVScott anyways.
>{ >
>{ >He's the dumb LVScott. We call him snottie so we don't mix him up
>{ with
>{ >all of the other LVScotts out there.
>
>{ i see. the dumb LVScott is trying hard to give us all a bad name.
>Don't worry LVScott, we know you're not the LVScott we call snottie.
>We can tell because he's the only one with ix.netcom.com after his
>name. It's not bad if you're an lvscott, only if you're the
>LVS...@ix.netcom.com

that dumb LVScott with the ix.netcom.com after his name is real dumb
for making all trouble here

LVScott

未读,
1996年8月3日 03:00:001996/8/3
收件人

In article <wotanDv...@netcom.com>, Sat, 3 Aug 1996 00:25:23
GMT, wo...@netcom.com, Wotan, ventured:

>In article <4ttrfb$h...@herald.concentric.net>,

>LVScott <lvs...@cris.com> wrote:
>>In article <gburnoreD...@netcom.com>, Fri, 2 Aug 1996
16:06:54
>>GMT, gbur...@netcom.com, Gary L. Burnore, ventured:
>>>
>>>LVScott (lvs...@cris.com) wrote:
>>>{ In article <4tr86k$4...@host-3.cyberhighway.net>, Thu, 01 Aug
1996
>>21:4
>>>0:27
>>>{ GMT, gl...@cyberhighway.net, Glen Quarnstrom, ventured:
>>>{ >
>>>{ >lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) wrote:
>>>{ >
>>>{ >
>>>{ >>This means Gary is too much of a sissy to deal with you Tim.
>>>{ >>Do you notice how he kisses Glen's butt yet one or two posts
>>>{ >
>>>{ >He does? I haven't seen that yet. Is this because of my lousy
>>>{ >newsfeed, or is this another of your fantasies?
>>>
>>>{ Who is that LVScott anyways.
>>>
>>>He's the dumb LVScott. We call him snottie so we don't mix him up
>>with
>>>all of the other LVScotts out there.
>>
>>i see. the dumb LVScott is trying hard to give us all a bad name.
>>

>Actually, no effort at all is required.

u mean the dumb LVScott duz dumb things natural like ? he dumb

LVScott

未读,
1996年8月3日 03:00:001996/8/3
收件人

In article <4tttrj$a...@sjx-ixn2.ix.netcom.com>, Fri, 02 Aug 1996
21:53:15 GMT, jfj...@ix.netcom.com, Jesse James, ventured:

>lvs...@cris.com (LVScott) wrote:
>
>>In article <gburnoreD...@netcom.com>, Fri, 2 Aug 1996
16:06:54
>>GMT, gbur...@netcom.com, Gary L. Burnore, ventured:
>>>
>>>LVScott (lvs...@cris.com) wrote:
>>>{ In article <4tr86k$4...@host-3.cyberhighway.net>, Thu, 01 Aug
1996
>>21:4
>>>0:27
>>>{ GMT, gl...@cyberhighway.net, Glen Quarnstrom, ventured:
>>>{ >
>>>{ >lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) wrote:
>>>{ >
>>>{ >
>>>{ >>This means Gary is too much of a sissy to deal with you Tim.
>>>{ >>Do you notice how he kisses Glen's butt yet one or two posts
>>>{ >
>>>{ >He does? I haven't seen that yet. Is this because of my lousy
>>>{ >newsfeed, or is this another of your fantasies?
>>>
>>>{ Who is that LVScott anyways.
>>>
>>>He's the dumb LVScott. We call him snottie so we don't mix him up
>>with
>>>all of the other LVScotts out there.
>
>>i see. the dumb LVScott is trying hard to give us all a bad name.
>
>No, not trying, but definitely succeeding.

too bad. but a litle funny

Burnore) writes:

>{ >Again the crossposting to afab removed.

>{ This is because I whipped Gary's butt in Netcom.general
>{ and now he is afraid I will do it in afab too. Go cry
>{ somewhere else sissy man.
>
>Actually, it was because I wasn't aware netcom had changed it's
>policies. I stated in another post that I was informed of the
>change.

But you do this interent stuff for a living. How could you not
know what the policies are? After all, you claim to me a know-
it-all here.

>You lose snottie. You see, you need to know when to tell the truth.
>Learn little snottie. Learn.

I do tell the truth. You are the one who lies so much that you
no longer know what is true. What story are you going to change
for us today Gary?

>{ All anyone has to do

>{ is look at the web pages you have done.
>{ Can you say amateur?

>At web page editing you mean? SUre I'm an amateur at it. What's your
>point?

That you "do the internet for a living" yet aren't any good
at it. Why must you edit the pages? Can't you come up with
some original code on your own instead of editing someone
else's?

mailto:gbur...@databasix.com
----

>How you look depends on where you go.

afreckle

未读,
1996年8月3日 03:00:001996/8/3
收件人

LVScott (lvs...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: I do tell the truth. You are the one who lies so much that you

: no longer know what is true. What story are you going to change
: for us today Gary?

snottie, how many time do I have to show your lies. I've posted the proof
and yet you keep on claiming you tell the truth. Your above post is another
lie. Now your doing the work for me, posting your lies. Thanks

John Davis

未读,
1996年8月3日 03:00:001996/8/3
收件人

In article <afreckleD...@netcom.com> afreckle (afre...@netcom.com) wrote:
: LVScott (lvs...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: : I do tell the truth. You are the one who lies so much that you
: : no longer know what is true. What story are you going to change
: : for us today Gary?

: snottie, how many time do I have to show your lies. I've posted the proof
: and yet you keep on claiming you tell the truth. Your above post is another
: lie. Now your doing the work for me, posting your lies. Thanks

Does anyone else get the impression that snottie is another pathetic
failure from the Keegan School of Effective Flaming?

--
A_A No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
John Davis (o o)

Wotan

未读,
1996年8月3日 03:00:001996/8/3
收件人

In article <jrdavisD...@netcom.com>,

John Davis <jrd...@netcom.com> wrote:
>In article <afreckleD...@netcom.com> afreckle (afre...@netcom.com) wrote:
>: LVScott (lvs...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>
>: : I do tell the truth. You are the one who lies so much that you
>: : no longer know what is true. What story are you going to change
>: : for us today Gary?
>
>: snottie, how many time do I have to show your lies. I've posted the proof
>: and yet you keep on claiming you tell the truth. Your above post is another
>: lie. Now your doing the work for me, posting your lies. Thanks
>
>Does anyone else get the impression that snottie is another pathetic
>failure from the Keegan School of Effective Flaming?

No. Note the capitalization utter lack of a sense of humor.

I think snottie may have gone to a cheap substitute though.
--
A person who has both feet planted firmly in the air can be safely
called a liberal.

John Davis

未读,
1996年8月3日 03:00:001996/8/3
收件人

In article <wotanDv...@netcom.com> Wotan (wo...@netcom.com) wrote:
: In article <jrdavisD...@netcom.com>,

That's snottie, always looking to get it wholesale.

Wotan

未读,
1996年8月4日 03:00:001996/8/4
收件人

In article <jrdavisD...@netcom.com>,
John Davis <jrd...@netcom.com> wrote:
>In article <wotanDv...@netcom.com> Wotan (wo...@netcom.com) wrote:
>: In article <jrdavisD...@netcom.com>,
>: John Davis <jrd...@netcom.com> wrote:
>: >In article <afreckleD...@netcom.com> afreckle (afre...@netcom.com) wrote:
>: >: LVScott (lvs...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>: >
>: >: : I do tell the truth. You are the one who lies so much that you
>: >: : no longer know what is true. What story are you going to change
>: >: : for us today Gary?
>: >
>: >: snottie, how many time do I have to show your lies. I've posted the proof
>: >: and yet you keep on claiming you tell the truth. Your above post is another
>: >: lie. Now your doing the work for me, posting your lies. Thanks
>: >
>: >Does anyone else get the impression that snottie is another pathetic
>: >failure from the Keegan School of Effective Flaming?
>
>: No. Note the capitalization utter lack of a sense of humor.
>
>: I think snottie may have gone to a cheap substitute though.
>
>That's snottie, always looking to get it wholesale.

I'm sure Gary would be willing to improve him for a mere two-bits when he
goes to Vegas. (This being the cost of a handi-wipe to clean his bat off)
--
Q: Why does Helen Keller masturbate with one hand?
A: So she can moan with the other!

PumPrHeaD

未读,
1996年8月4日 03:00:001996/8/4
收件人

On 3 Aug 1996 15:03:08 GMT, lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) wrote:

>In <gburnoreD...@netcom.com> gbur...@netcom.com (Gary L.
>Burnore) writes:

>I do tell the truth. You are the one who lies so much that you
>no longer know what is true. What story are you going to change
>for us today Gary?
>

>>{ All anyone has to do
>>{ is look at the web pages you have done.
>>{ Can you say amateur?

I have to agree.... For someone who "does this for a living" (I
suspect he still lives with his mommy and doesnt leave the house for
fear of the other kids calling him fatass) he is either blind, dumb,
or both.

>>At web page editing you mean? SUre I'm an amateur at it. What's your
>>point?

The point is that earlier you were proclaiming that you did this for a
living! Like I said before, SAVE your old posts so you can at least
keep your story straight.

You LOOSE (sic) Goober

PumPrHeaD

未读,
1996年8月4日 03:00:001996/8/4
收件人

On Sat, 3 Aug 1996 18:46:06 GMT, jrd...@netcom.com (John Davis)
wrote:

>Does anyone else get the impression that snottie is another pathetic
>failure from the Keegan School of Effective Flaming?
>

>--
> A_A No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
>John Davis (o o)
>----------oOO-(^)-OOo----------------------------------------------------
> ~ Murphy's Laws of Combat

Does anyone else get the impression that John Davis is another
pathetic goofball with a lame ass sig?

LVScott

未读,
1996年8月4日 03:00:001996/8/4
收件人

In <afreckleD...@netcom.com> afre...@netcom.com (afreckle)
writes:

>snottie, how many time do I have to show your lies. I've posted
>the proof and yet you keep on claiming you tell the truth. Your
>above post is another lie. Now your doing the work for me, posting
>your lies. Thanks

You have posted nothing Afreckle other than a few brown-noser
comments and a couple lame remarks. Go back in your corner.

LVScott
Netcom.General World Champion

>--

LVScott

未读,
1996年8月4日 03:00:001996/8/4
收件人

In <wotanDv...@netcom.com> wo...@netcom.com (Wotan) writes:

After several more boring posts Wotan writes:
>--
>Q: Why does Helen Keller masturbate with one hand?
>A: So she can moan with the other!

Gee, this joke is only 40 years old. Wotan, your posts are
boring, lame, and show lack of brains. Then you post
40 year old jokes. Is that all there is to you?

LVScott
Netcom.General World Champion

lvs...@cris.com

未读,
1996年8月4日 03:00:001996/8/4
收件人

On 4 Aug 1996 10:18:33 GMT, lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) ventured:

i have just read several of your posts in a row and they were all boring
at least wotan tries do you even bother? why don't
you put all your boring and lame quips in one message to
save yourself some trouble?

--
LVScott

lvs...@cris.com

未读,
1996年8月4日 03:00:001996/8/4
收件人

On Sun, 04 Aug 1996 13:50:45 GMT,
pumpe...@pumperhead.carson-city.nv.us (PumPrHeaD) ventured:

:On Sat, 3 Aug 1996 18:46:06 GMT, jrd...@netcom.com (John Davis)

does anyone else get the impression that PumPrHeaD give head to LVScott

--
LVscott

Spectre5

未读,
1996年8月4日 03:00:001996/8/4
收件人

Anybody else get the impression that gary is a repressed Faggot crying
over a rejected advance?

John Davis

未读,
1996年8月4日 03:00:001996/8/4
收件人

: wrote:

: >Does anyone else get the impression that snottie is another pathetic

: >failure from the Keegan School of Effective Flaming?
: >
: >--
: > A_A No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
: >John Davis (o o)
: >----------oOO-(^)-OOo----------------------------------------------------
: > ~ Murphy's Laws of Combat
: >

: Does anyone else get the impression that John Davis is another

: pathetic goofball with a lame ass sig?

Well it's better than your lame ass nick. advertising your only skill.
You want to pump me up? Do you swollow or spit? Can I wear a condom?

: writes:

: >snottie, how many time do I have to show your lies. I've posted
: >the proof and yet you keep on claiming you tell the truth. Your
: >above post is another lie. Now your doing the work for me, posting
: >your lies. Thanks

: You have posted nothing Afreckle other than a few brown-noser
: comments and a couple lame remarks. Go back in your corner.

More proof, thank you. And btw, it's the weekend, why are you still posting
at 2:30 in the morning. Is that the only time that you can steal somebodies
phone line? You don't venture out of the wash down by the Silverbowl during
the day for fear somebody might see you and call animal control? Which is
it? It's obvious that you are illiterate since you can't grasp what is
posted. Who responds for you? Oh I know, the posts without swear words
must be his mommy, who visits him on weekends, but I can't figure out who
would post for him during the week. Can't be his daddy, snottie doesn't
know who that is. Have you looked for him at the zoo?

: LVScott
: Netcom.General World Champion

: >--
: >
: >======================================================================
: =
: > There's a last time for everything
: >======================================================================
: =

There's a last time for everything

Tim Hill

未读,
1996年8月4日 03:00:001996/8/4
收件人

I wonder if the afreckle's friends on netcom know she believes that the
government is hiding evidence of alien structures on the moon.

--Tim Hill

afreckle

未读,
1996年8月4日 03:00:001996/8/4
收件人

Tim Hill (bog...@earthlink.net) wrote:
: I wonder if the afreckle's friends on netcom know she believes that the

: government is hiding evidence of alien structures on the moon.

When did he say that?

: --Tim Hill

: Art Bell and Militia Parody Pages
: http://home.earthlink.net/~bogart1/

--

Wotan

未读,
1996年8月5日 03:00:001996/8/5
收件人

In article <847cc$d1cd.251@NEWS>, Spectre5 <y...@somehost.somedomain> wrote:
>Anybody else get the impression that gary is a repressed Faggot crying
^^^^^^
>over a rejected advance?

No, but he has been known to threaten people with one.
--
Ignorance is the Mother of Devotion.
-- Robert Burton

Wotan

未读,
1996年8月5日 03:00:001996/8/5
收件人

In article <3204aa4e...@news.greatbasin.net>,

PumPrHeaD <pumpe...@pumperhead.carson-city.nv.us> wrote:
>On Sat, 3 Aug 1996 18:46:06 GMT, jrd...@netcom.com (John Davis)
>wrote:
>

>>Does anyone else get the impression that snottie is another pathetic
>>failure from the Keegan School of Effective Flaming?
>>
>>--
>> A_A No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
>>John Davis (o o)
>>----------oOO-(^)-OOo----------------------------------------------------
>> ~ Murphy's Laws of Combat
>>
>Does anyone else get the impression that John Davis is another
>pathetic goofball with a lame ass sig?

So, is sig flaming a result of living in Nevada - or just an illustration
of what we aren't missing by not reading a.f.a-b?

--
Hackers know all the right MOVs.

Wotan

未读,
1996年8月5日 03:00:001996/8/5
收件人

>On 4 Aug 1996 10:18:33 GMT, lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) ventured:
>
>:In <wotanDv...@netcom.com> wo...@netcom.com (Wotan) writes:
>:
>:After several more boring posts Wotan writes:
>:>--
>:>Q: Why does Helen Keller masturbate with one hand?
>:>A: So she can moan with the other!
>:
>:Gee, this joke is only 40 years old. Wotan, your posts are
>:boring, lame, and show lack of brains. Then you post
>:40 year old jokes. Is that all there is to you?

Snottie has gone back to his sig flaming.

Nothing like flaming bot material o illustrate your wit.

Ty Fairchild

未读,
1996年8月5日 03:00:001996/8/5
收件人

On Sun, 04 Aug 1996 19:28:13 GMT, y...@somehost.somedomain (Spectre5)
wrote, and I quote:

:Anybody else get the impression that gary is a repressed Faggot crying
:over a rejected advance?

Anyone else get the impression that the frightened little guppie who
wrote this cutsie homophobic tripe probably jerked off when reading it.

--

All Rights Reserved To Post Flame Email
Ty

Ty Fairchild

未读,
1996年8月5日 03:00:001996/8/5
收件人

On Mon, 5 Aug 1996 00:59:48 GMT, wo...@netcom.com (Wotan) wrote, and I
quote:

:In article <3204aa4e...@news.greatbasin.net>,

:PumPrHeaD <pumpe...@pumperhead.carson-city.nv.us> wrote:
:>On Sat, 3 Aug 1996 18:46:06 GMT, jrd...@netcom.com (John Davis)
:>wrote:
:>
:>

:>>Does anyone else get the impression that snottie is another pathetic

:>>failure from the Keegan School of Effective Flaming?
:>>
:>>--
:>> A_A No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
:>>John Davis (o o)
:>>----------oOO-(^)-OOo----------------------------------------------------
:>> ~ Murphy's Laws of Combat
:>>

:>Does anyone else get the impression that John Davis is another

:>pathetic goofball with a lame ass sig?
:
:So, is sig flaming a result of living in Nevada - or just an illustration
:of what we aren't missing by not reading a.f.a-b?

Hmmm. PumPrHeaD wants warlording.

Wotan

未读,
1996年8月5日 03:00:001996/8/5
收件人

Now you've confused him.
--
To a Real Woman, every ejaculation is premature.

John Davis

未读,
1996年8月5日 03:00:001996/8/5
收件人

In article <twficDv...@netcom.com> Ty Fairchild (tw...@netcom.com) wrote:
: On Mon, 5 Aug 1996 00:59:48 GMT, wo...@netcom.com (Wotan) wrote, and I
: quote:

: :In article <3204aa4e...@news.greatbasin.net>,
: :PumPrHeaD <pumpe...@pumperhead.carson-city.nv.us> wrote:
: :>On Sat, 3 Aug 1996 18:46:06 GMT, jrd...@netcom.com (John Davis)
: :>wrote:
: :>
: :>
: :>>Does anyone else get the impression that snottie is another pathetic
: :>>failure from the Keegan School of Effective Flaming?
: :>>
: :>>--
: :>> A_A No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
: :>>John Davis (o o)
: :>>----------oOO-(^)-OOo----------------------------------------------------
: :>> ~ Murphy's Laws of Combat
: :>>
: :>Does anyone else get the impression that John Davis is another
: :>pathetic goofball with a lame ass sig?
: :
: :So, is sig flaming a result of living in Nevada - or just an illustration
: :of what we aren't missing by not reading a.f.a-b?

: Hmmm. PumPrHeaD wants warlording.

Don't bother. First you'd have to explain it to him, next you'd have to
show him how and then you'd have to bitch slap him to warm him up.

PumPrHeaD

未读,
1996年8月5日 03:00:001996/8/5
收件人

On Sun, 04 Aug 1996 15:30:48 GMT, lvs...@cris.com wrote:

>i have just read several of your posts in a row and they were all boring
>at least wotan tries do you even bother? why don't
>you put all your boring and lame quips in one message to
>save yourself some trouble?
>
>--
>LVScott

Why don't you listen to some of your own advise?

Wotan

未读,
1996年8月5日 03:00:001996/8/5
收件人

In article <3205f33b...@news.greatbasin.net>,

So, you clowns on a.f.a-b are big fans of Pee Wee Herman? Why else would
your posts reak of IIKYABWAI's, spelling flames, and weak attempts at
sig flames.
--
"I own my own body, but I share"

lvs...@cris.com

未读,
1996年8月5日 03:00:001996/8/5
收件人

On Sun, 04 Aug 1996 19:28:13 GMT, y...@somehost.somedomain (Spectre5)
ventured:

:Anybody else get the impression that gary is a repressed Faggot crying
:over a rejected advance?

more pathetic brown nosing scotty-boy controls u assholes like a pimp
controls his whores come-on boys dance for scotty-boy

lvs...@cris.com

未读,
1996年8月5日 03:00:001996/8/5
收件人

On Sun, 04 Aug 1996 15:34:27 -0400, bog...@earthlink.net (Tim Hill)
ventured:

:I wonder if the afreckle's friends on netcom know she believes that the

:government is hiding evidence of alien structures on the moon.

:
:--Tim Hill

only alien structure is scotty-boys member hiding in your ass

lvs...@cris.com

未读,
1996年8月6日 03:00:001996/8/6
收件人

On Mon, 05 Aug 1996 13:13:33 GMT,

HA now we know what u think of your pimp lvscott at ix.netcom

what a maroon u r dismissed

read it and weep fool |
\|/

On 3 Aug 1996 16:09:44 GMT, lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) ventured:

:In <wotanDv...@netcom.com> Wotan writes:
:
:>Snotties posts do remind me of shit.
:>
:I have just read several in a row from you and they were all
:boring. At least Gary tries. Do you even bother? Why don't

:you put all your boring and lame quips in one message to
:save yourself some trouble?

:
:LVScott
:Netcom.General World Champion

afreckle

未读,
1996年8月7日 03:00:001996/8/7
收件人

afreckle (afre...@netcom.com) wrote:
: Tim Hill (bog...@earthlink.net) wrote:
: : I wonder if the afreckle's friends on netcom know she believes that the

: : government is hiding evidence of alien structures on the moon.

: When did he say that?

Still waiting for an answer timmy.

: : --Tim Hill

Ty Fairchild

未读,
1996年8月7日 03:00:001996/8/7
收件人

On Tue, 06 Aug 96 22:31:28 GMT, bog...@earthlink.net (Tim Hill) wrote,
and I quote:

:In article <4u5coc$p...@herald.concentric.net>, lvs...@cris.com wrote:
:>On Sun, 04 Aug 1996 15:34:27 -0400, bog...@earthlink.net (Tim Hill)
:>ventured:
:
:>only alien structure is scotty-boys member hiding in your ass
:
:Once again it demonstrates its wit.
:
:Hey, if you aren't careful, cris.com is going to drop you for lacking wit
:and you'll have to return to netcom/aol.
:
:Tim Hill

My oh my Timmy, wasn't that a clever, snappy reply. NOT! You stayed up
all night trying to noodle out that one. Duh.

LVScott

未读,
1996年8月7日 03:00:001996/8/7
收件人

In <twficDv...@netcom.com> tw...@netcom.com (Ty Fairchild) writes:

>:Anybody else get the impression that gary is a repressed Faggot
>:crying over a rejected advance?
>

>Anyone else get the impression that the frightened little guppie who
>wrote this cutsie homophobic tripe probably jerked off when reading
it.

Judges, scores please:

F F F F F- F F- F F F- F+

LVScott
Netcom.General World Champion

Wotan

未读,
1996年8月8日 03:00:001996/8/8
收件人

In article <847cc$d1cd.251@NEWS>, Spectre5 <y...@somehost.somedomain> wrote:
>Anybody else get the impression that gary is a repressed Faggot crying
>over a rejected advance?

Hey snottie!

You whine about racism becuase someone pipes you through a text filter,
but ignore the blatant homophobia from your "net buddies". Why is that?

You object to the KKK, but feel that applying the same morals to those of
a different sexual oreintation is ok?

Fucking hypocrate.

--
I love this fucking University, and this University loves fucking me.

LVScott

未读,
1996年8月10日 03:00:001996/8/10
收件人
>In article <847cc$d1cd.251@NEWS>, Spectre5 <y...@somehost.somedomain>
wrote:
>>Anybody else get the impression that gary is a repressed Faggot
>>crying over a rejected advance?
>
>Hey snottie!
>
>You whine about racism becuase someone pipes you through a text
>filter, but ignore the blatant homophobia from your "net buddies".
>Why is that?

Let me explain it so you can understand. When you are a racist,
it means you dislike someone because of the color of their skin.
Their skin color is not something they can choose or change. It
is alos something that can't be hidden as is in view for all to see.
Homophobia on the other hand is based on something people do.
It is based on actions or lifestyle. It is not apparent just
by looking at a person that they are homosexual.

>You object to the KKK, but feel that applying the same morals to those
>of a different sexual oreintation is ok?

As I stated, sexual orientation is not seen by the general public
and relates to actions. Skin color is a physical characteristic
of a person and does not translate to actions.

>Fucking hypocrate.

Translation-Wotan is too stupid to understand the difference.

In article <4ui4rk$b...@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>,

LVScott <lvs...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>In <wotanDv...@netcom.com> wo...@netcom.com (Wotan) writes:
>>
>>In article <847cc$d1cd.251@NEWS>, Spectre5 <y...@somehost.somedomain>
>wrote:
>>>Anybody else get the impression that gary is a repressed Faggot
>>>crying over a rejected advance?
>>
>>Hey snottie!
>>
>>You whine about racism becuase someone pipes you through a text
>>filter, but ignore the blatant homophobia from your "net buddies".
>>Why is that?
>
>Let me explain it so you can understand. When you are a racist,
>it means you dislike someone because of the color of their skin.

Bravo - snottie has something right for once.

>Their skin color is not something they can choose or change. It
>is alos something that can't be hidden as is in view for all to see.

He almost makes sense.

>Homophobia on the other hand is based on something people do.
>It is based on actions or lifestyle. It is not apparent just
>by looking at a person that they are homosexual.

Snottie, blind hatred for for any group - whether based upon skin color,
race, religion, sexual oreintation, etc. is ignorant. And there is no
real difference between disliking someone becuase they are black or
becuase they are jewish or homosexual.

>>You object to the KKK, but feel that applying the same morals to those
>>of a different sexual oreintation is ok?
>
>As I stated, sexual orientation is not seen by the general public
>and relates to actions. Skin color is a physical characteristic
>of a person and does not translate to actions.

So, hypocracy is okay then. If we were to run around and throw condoms
and burn "Die Faggot Die" in peoples yards, that is okay. If we were to
do somehting similar to snottie based upon his skin color, we wouod be
rascists.

>>Fucking hypocrate.
>
>Translation-Wotan is too stupid to understand the difference.

Translation: Snottie has a double standard.

Snottie, you are a bigot. Your expressed beleifs regarding homosexuals
(and by implication, most religions) makes you no better than a Klucker
or (forgive me for invoking Godwins Law) a Nazi. Who, incidently, also
feel the same way about homosexuals that you do.

Mighty white of them to share that opinion with you.

--
"If you're a real good kid, I'll give you a piggy-back ride on a
buzz-saw."

lvs...@cris.com

未读,
1996年8月11日 03:00:001996/8/11
收件人

On 10 Aug 1996 14:03:32 GMT, lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) ventured:

:Let me explain it so you can understand. When you are a racist,

:it means you dislike someone because of the color of their skin.

:Their skin color is not something they can choose or change. It

:is alos something that can't be hidden as is in view for all to see.

:Homophobia on the other hand is based on something people do.

:It is based on actions or lifestyle. It is not apparent just
:by looking at a person that they are homosexual.

:LVScott
:Netcom.General World Champion Bigot
:

LVScott explains his total lack of understand of racism bigotry and
prejudice

so by shitholes definition above one could *not* be a racist involving
persons who heritage arose within Israel, Armenia, Italy, Britain,
France, Germany, Sweden, Lebanon, Syria, Switzerland, Canada, Russia,
Iran, Bosnia, Lithuania etc, etc, because within defined limitations
there are essentially no significant differences in skin colour among
the lot of them and only when one can see a difference in skin colour
can one effective apply racism NOT!!!

on the other hand LVScott the racist bigot thinks homosexuals are fair
game to hate because as he says their activity is "based on actions or
lifestyle." he thinks its O.K. to practice vile prejudice if the
premise is one of actions rather then skin colour. NOT!! (again)

LVScott just doesnt get it he is a bigot, a racist, a fucking moron

Matthew J. Farrenkopf

未读,
1996年8月11日 03:00:001996/8/11
收件人

Wotan (wo...@netcom.com) wrote:
: >Let me explain it so you can understand. When you are a racist,

: >it means you dislike someone because of the color of their skin.

: Bravo - snottie has something right for once.

You, Gary and afreckle are going to have to get together and get your
stories straight -- Gary has already said that LVScott was wrong. If you're
going to slam someone, at least slam him or her in unison.

--
Matthew J. Farrenkopf, EMT-B | ma...@teleport.com
Portland, OR 97212 | "Smoking areas in restaurants are like
| peeing areas in swimming pools..."

afreckle

未读,
1996年8月11日 03:00:001996/8/11
收件人

Matthew J. Farrenkopf (ma...@teleport.com) wrote:

: Wotan (wo...@netcom.com) wrote:
: : >Let me explain it so you can understand. When you are a racist,
: : >it means you dislike someone because of the color of their skin.

: : Bravo - snottie has something right for once.

: You, Gary and afreckle are going to have to get together and get your
: stories straight -- Gary has already said that LVScott was wrong. If you're
: going to slam someone, at least slam him or her in unison.

Um, Mattie, how 'bout following the thread correctlly. I haven't posted
regarding this thread.

: --

: Matthew J. Farrenkopf, EMT-B | ma...@teleport.com
: Portland, OR 97212 | "Smoking areas in restaurants are like
: | peeing areas in swimming pools..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't now about your pool, but mine certainly don't have a peeing area.
Usually I do it where I want, not in a designated area.

Matthew J. Farrenkopf

未读,
1996年8月12日 03:00:001996/8/12
收件人

: : Wotan (wo...@netcom.com) wrote:
: : : >Let me explain it so you can understand. When you are a racist,
: : : >it means you dislike someone because of the color of their skin.

: : : Bravo - snottie has something right for once.

: : You, Gary and afreckle are going to have to get together and get your
: : stories straight -- Gary has already said that LVScott was wrong. If you're
: : going to slam someone, at least slam him or her in unison.

: Um, Mattie, how 'bout following the thread correctlly. I haven't posted
: regarding this thread.

Not this thread in particular, but you three have had similar opinions
against LVScott for a long time. But I will admit that you haven't posted
about this thread.

: Don't now about your pool, but mine certainly don't have a peeing area.

: Usually I do it where I want, not in a designated area.

We don't have a pool. I won't comment about the latter statement.

LVScott

未读,
1996年8月12日 03:00:001996/8/12
收件人

>Bravo - snottie has something right for once.

Thank you.

>Snottie, blind hatred for for any group - whether based upon skin
>color, race, religion, sexual oreintation, etc. is ignorant. And
>there is no real difference between disliking someone becuase they are
>black or becuase they are jewish or homosexual.

So you think pedophiles are okay?

>>As I stated, sexual orientation is not seen by the general public
>>and relates to actions. Skin color is a physical characteristic
>>of a person and does not translate to actions.
>
>So, hypocracy is okay then. If we were to run around and throw
>condoms and burn "Die Faggot Die" in peoples yards, that is okay. If
>we were to do somehting similar to snottie based upon his skin color,
>we wouod be rascists.

Again, I ask, do you think pedophiles are okay?

In article <4un19k$p...@sjx-ixn1.ix.netcom.com>,

LVScott <lvs...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>In <wotanDv...@netcom.com> wo...@netcom.com (Wotan) writes:
>
>>Bravo - snottie has something right for once.
>
>Thank you.

And you even agree with the once.

>>Snottie, blind hatred for for any group - whether based upon skin
>>color, race, religion, sexual oreintation, etc. is ignorant. And
>>there is no real difference between disliking someone becuase they are
>>black or becuase they are jewish or homosexual.
>
>So you think pedophiles are okay?

Testing the waters snottie? Think maybe the kiddees won't be able to
resist you?

>>>As I stated, sexual orientation is not seen by the general public
>>>and relates to actions. Skin color is a physical characteristic
>>>of a person and does not translate to actions.
>>
>>So, hypocracy is okay then. If we were to run around and throw
>>condoms and burn "Die Faggot Die" in peoples yards, that is okay. If
>>we were to do somehting similar to snottie based upon his skin color,
>>we wouod be rascists.
>
>Again, I ask, do you think pedophiles are okay?

Yes, snottie is looking for extremes to justify his own limitations.

--
Large cats can be dangerous, but a little pussy never hurt anyone.

Wotan

未读,
1996年8月13日 03:00:001996/8/13
收件人

In article <4uoeml$135s...@news.earthlink.net>,
Tim Hill <bog...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>In article <4ui4rk$b...@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>,

> lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) wrote:
>
>>Let me explain it so you can understand. When you are a racist,
>>it means you dislike someone because of the color of their skin.
>>Their skin color is not something they can choose or change. It
>>is alos something that can't be hidden as is in view for all to see.
>>Homophobia on the other hand is based on something people do.
>>It is based on actions or lifestyle. It is not apparent just
>>by looking at a person that they are homosexual.
>
>Actually, nearly every study I know of says that there is a genetic
>component to homosexuality. Spectre's comments were intolerent, but at
>least he isn't a full time bigot like Woton, Norse God of Shitheads.

You have somehow confused me with snottie, you moronic product resulting
fomr the mating of a diseased hooker and a naval base. Did they ever
manage to identify the race of your father - or did they settle on white
after you were forcibley dunked in water?

--
My brother-in-law has found a way to make ends meet. He goes around
with his head stuck up his ass.

afreckle

未读,
1996年8月13日 03:00:001996/8/13
收件人

LVScott (lvs...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In <wotanDv...@netcom.com> wo...@netcom.com (Wotan) writes:

: >Bravo - snottie has something right for once.

: Thank you.

[...]

Countinued cross-posting by snottie.

Maverick

未读,
1996年8月15日 03:00:001996/8/15
收件人

On Tue, 13 Aug 1996, Wotan wrote:
> In article <4uoeml$135s...@news.earthlink.net>,
> Tim Hill <bog...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >In article <4ui4rk$b...@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>,
> > lvs...@ix.netcom.com(LVScott) wrote:
> >least he isn't a full time bigot like Woton, Norse God of Shitheads.
>
> You have somehow confused me with snottie, you moronic product resulting
> fomr the mating of a diseased hooker and a naval base. Did they ever
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ramona Art

It's all coming together now.

> manage to identify the race of your father - or did they settle on white
> after you were forcibley dunked in water?

they ask the same questions about Ramona and Art. Rumor has it she's
phillipina and Art's Mexican...although he says hungarian or something...

> --
> My brother-in-law has found a way to make ends meet. He goes around
> with his head stuck up his ass.

and Art goes around with his head stuck on a bottle.

0 个新帖子