Re: Cheeto Benito gets the ban hammer

vallor

Jan 9, 2021, 6:20:19 PM1/9/21
On Sat, 09 Jan 2021 23:11:42 +0000, Pandora wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Jan 2021 17:49:19 +0000, vallor wrote:

>>> He had a black belt in allah akbar. It's like when Benny Hinn drives
>>> out the devil and he swings his arm and 15 people fall to the ground
>>> fully healed through the power of Jesus. Good thing Osama did what he
>>> did though; Wolfowitz and the boys had the bills all written up and
>>> ready for the vote and there it was - the Department of Homeland
>>> Security and the PATRIOT act and impoverished targets where UNOCAL
>>> needed a pipeline.
>>>
>>> And then it was done - Mission Accomplished, terrorists in cages,
>>> Blackwater, Halliburton, Raytheon, Boeing, McDonnell Douglas and
>>> countless other defense contractors out of the Clinton doldrums and
>>> really raking it in.
>>>
>>> America's a great country.
>>
>> No no, we gotta make america great _again_!
>>
>> Seriously though, I agree. The whole "MAGA" slogan always struck me as
>> just some loser's idea about how to frame the conversation he wanted to
>> have. America was always great, thanks to her system of constitutional
>> government; including checks and balances, separation of powers, and
>> due process.
>
> I concur. The checks and balances are being tested however. So far,
> they're holding.

But the lie cult has a name for those checks and balances: "deep state".

>> But there are U.S. citizens posting right here that don't believe in
>> any of those principles of American government, which are the very
>> principles that have MADE AMERICA GREAT.
>
> Again, I concur.

Do you remember RAMS from the Art Bell days? He used to say "I concur
with your man with the big secret credentials. [...] I concur 100%", with
remarkable gravitas.

--
-v

Pandora

Jan 10, 2021, 2:14:04 PM1/10/21
I realize that. Sad, really.

>>> But there are U.S. citizens posting right here that don't believe in
>>> any of those principles of American government, which are the very
>>> principles that have MADE AMERICA GREAT.
>>
>> Again, I concur.
>
> Do you remember RAMS from the Art Bell days? He used to say "I concur
> with your man with the big secret credentials. [...] I concur 100%",
> with remarkable gravitas.

Nope. I never ran across him that I am aware of.

mon amorosa

Oct 19, 2021, 4:35:33 PM10/19/21
#someone should link your youtube cesspool channel here, eh Pandy?