Who Really Controls the Weather?

Gordon Davis

Feb 19, 2002, 3:15:06ā€ÆPM2/19/02
tonight on Art Bell(if you can believe this)Guest: Jim Larranaga

do any of you think it's possible for someone to tamper with the weather?

http://www.artbell.com/schedule.html

tscottme

Feb 19, 2002, 6:21:55ā€ÆPM2/19/02

Gordon Davis <grdn_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> tonight on Art Bell(if you can believe this)Guest: Jim "You must me
Stupid" Larranaga

> do any of you think it's possible for someone to tamper with the weather?

Yes, if you explode a few thousand hydrogen bombs, it produces localized
heating. I believe the more effective program is to send children to public
schools and then create some bogus story about the sky falling. This has
the side effect of allowing mental midgets to make a living by selling books
and videos about all manner of silliness.

AB

Feb 19, 2002, 5:54:48ā€ÆPM2/19/02
Gordon Davis <grdn_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> tonight on Art Bell(if you can believe this)Guest: Jim Larranaga
>
> do any of you think it's possible for someone to tamper with the weather?

Sure. Just dump a whole lotta CO2 into the air for, like, 100
years.

xman Charlie

Feb 19, 2002, 7:05:41ā€ÆPM2/19/02
Its the weather man that controls the weather. Don't you see them moving the
storms around on the tv? Watch them move a storm front with a move of their
hands. Amazing, isn't it?

xman Charlie

Clandestine Ops

Feb 19, 2002, 7:48:43ā€ÆPM2/19/02
The pollution that comes naturally off the ocean floor from under water
volcano's in three minutes would take cars 100 years to equal if they were
out of turn running 24/7. The ozone layer hole is also a natural occurance.
Anyone that believes there really is a global warming better get their brain
checked.

"AB" <aaro...@eskimo.com> wrote in message

DrPostman

Feb 19, 2002, 8:10:01ā€ÆPM2/19/02
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:48:43 -0600, "Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> in accordance
with the prophecy wrote:

>The pollution that comes naturally off the ocean floor from under water
>volcano's in three minutes would take cars 100 years to equal if they were
>out of turn running 24/7. The ozone layer hole is also a natural occurance.
>Anyone that believes there really is a global warming better get their brain
>checked.

And your credentials to speak with authority on this are? Let your brain
check the following article and tell me that humans have no impact on
our environment.

Pollution drying up rainfall

By Michael Smith
UPI Science News
Published 2/17/2002 6:29 PM

BOSTON, Feb. 17 (UPI) -- New satellite data shows tiny
airborne particles are changing rainfall patterns around the
world, researchers said Sunday.

The man-made particles, mostly from burning fossil fuels,
make it more difficult for clouds to form and less likely to
rain if they do form, researchers said at the annual meeting
of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.

Because they block sunlight, these tiny particles slow down
evaporation from lakes and oceans, said conference
participant Daniel Rosenfeld of the Hebrew University of
Jerusalem. "So they suppress clouds in the first place," he
said.

What's more, he said, the particles are too small to form
the seeds of raindrops, "so the clouds that do form ... have
a hard time to rain."

The analysis, he said, is based on new data from a joint
American-Japanese satellite that uses radar to examine
particles in both shallow clouds, near the Earth's surface,
and the large, high clouds that contribute most of the
rainfall.

Rainfall from even the biggest thunderclouds can be cut in
half by such pollution, Rosenfeld said, and it can
completely stop rain from shallow clouds.

Sooner or later, he said, the evaporated water does come
down as rain, but not where it used to. For instance, he
said, the satellite data show rain that used to fall in the
tropics is being transported to higher latitudes.

He added the areas most affected are those with the worst
air pollution -- and those tend to be the most populated
areas, where water is an essential resource.

Man-made pollution also is affecting the monsoons of Asia,
according to Veerabhadran Ramanathan, of the Scripps
Institution of Oceanography, in La Jolla, Calif. He said a
low-level haze over most of the Indian Ocean is blocking
sunlight and changing the pattern of evaporation.

As a result, he said, the monsoons of southeast Asia have
more rain, while the rest of the region gets less
precipitation.

Brazilian researcher Paulo Artaxo, of the University of Sao
Paulo, reported a similar discovery in the forests of
Amazonia. Between the months of August and October, when
farmers burn off woodland, the haze of particles has a
dramatic cooling effect on the ground below.

The cooling effect may be as much as 47 degrees Fahrenheit,
he said, enough to interfere with evaporation and cloud
formation. "To have a cloud form," Artaxo said, "you have to
have water vapor from evaporation."

While the environmental emphasis has been on global warming
caused by greenhouse gases, these tiny particles -- known as
"aerosols" in scientific jargon -- may cause local cooling
effects, said Yoram Kaufman of the NASA Goddard Space Flight
Center in Greenbelt, Md.

But overall, he said, greenhouse gases remain the greatest
concern, because man-made aerosols remain in the air for
only a few weeks, while gases such as methane can last
decades.

"If we stopped burning fossil fuels tomorrow," he said, "the
aerosols would be gone in a week, but the gases would be
there for years."

Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTĀ® member #15-51506-253.
You can email me at: jamie_eckles(at)hotmail.com

"Why don't you tell this MAD-DOG she'll cure her own HYSTERIA with a
HYSTERECTOMY? That may calm the BITCH down a little. Tell her you know a
good veterinarian."
-Fake "Dr" Turi shows his light and love

Clandestine Ops

Feb 19, 2002, 8:37:40ā€ÆPM2/19/02
Typical Liberal conditioned response!

"DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message

Johnny Smokes

Feb 19, 2002, 9:38:38ā€ÆPM2/19/02
> > tonight on Art Bell(if you can believe this)Guest: Jim Larranaga
> >
> > do any of you think it's possible for someone to tamper with the weather?

Modern Battles Will Be Won By Controlling The Weather
http://popularmechanics.com/science/military/1997/2/weather_wars/

SMITH29

Feb 19, 2002, 9:57:05ā€ÆPM2/19/02
DrPostman wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:48:43 -0600, "Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> in accordance
> with the prophecy wrote:
>
> >The pollution that comes naturally off the ocean floor from under water
> >volcano's in three minutes would take cars 100 years to equal if they were
> >out of turn running 24/7. The ozone layer hole is also a natural occurance.
> >Anyone that believes there really is a global warming better get their brain
> >checked.
>
> And your credentials to speak with authority on this are? Let your brain
> check the following article and tell me that humans have no impact on
> our environment.
>
> Pollution drying up rainfall
>
> By Michael Smith
> UPI Science News
> Published 2/17/2002 6:29 PM
>
> BOSTON, Feb. 17 (UPI) -- New satellite data shows tiny
> airborne particles are changing rainfall patterns around the
> world, researchers said Sunday.
>
> Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD;

xxxx
Actually, anything huge like a volcano blowing causes a short term
change in weather but weather has so many influences it's rather
unpredictable.
That's it's saving grace, being flexible yet not going too far to
extremes.
A large asteroid collision is thought to have caused an ice age short
but long enough to kill the behemoths that roamed the planet.
From this history we can see that moderation would be a good thing for
man to do but
logic from history would indicate that we are not doing any real damage
at this time but
technology should forge ahead to make clean heat and propulsion for
tomorrow.
Buy an electric car, don't heat with wood and light your farts.
29

militiaguy

Feb 19, 2002, 11:21:51ā€ÆPM2/19/02
Already been done.
http://sonoguy.tripod.com/weather.html

"Johnny Smokes" <johnny...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Clandestine Ops

Feb 20, 2002, 1:57:41ā€ÆAM2/20/02
I wonder if he thinks that flood we had in Houston last year was natural or
manmade?

"militiaguy" <beaver_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tscottme

Feb 20, 2002, 7:41:21ā€ÆAM2/20/02

Johnny Smokes <johnny...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Hmm, Popular Mechanics, aren't they the guys that told us in 1950 that today
we would all be flying to work in air cars? TV Guide has some interesting
research on cancer. People magazine is conducting research into high-energy
physics.

DrPostman

Feb 20, 2002, 8:48:10ā€ÆAM2/20/02
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:37:40 -0600, "Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> in accordance
with the prophecy wrote:

>Typical Liberal conditioned response!

That's right, ignore the science and throw meaningless labels around.

John E. M.

Feb 20, 2002, 10:40:13ā€ÆAM2/20/02
God.

Do you have a problem with that?

DrPostman

Feb 20, 2002, 7:36:44ā€ÆPM2/20/02

How do you know? Does your version of God do bad things
to people through the weather?

Clandestine Ops

Feb 20, 2002, 8:05:08ā€ÆPM2/20/02
There is no such thing as a Version of GOD. There is only one GOD and he is
the Father of Jesus Christ. All other Versions are false GODS.

"DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message

tscottme

Feb 21, 2002, 6:19:57ā€ÆAM2/21/02

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:37:40 -0600, "Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov>
in accordance
> with the prophecy wrote:
>
> >Typical Liberal conditioned response!
>

> That's right, ignore the science and throw meaningless labels around.

Except that all this hand wringing is based on models of future weather.
When you plug historical data in to those models and look at what the models
calculate is happening today, you see the models are faulty. If you tried
to balance your checkbook with a calculator that indicated you would be a
million dollars in debt by next Thursday, but it couldn't calculate how much
money was in your account last week after subtracting your current bills,
I'd get a new calculator, not run to the court house and file bankruptcy.

DrPostman

Feb 21, 2002, 8:27:13ā€ÆAM2/21/02
On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:05:08 -0600, "Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> in accordance
with the prophecy wrote:

>There is no such thing as a Version of GOD. There is only one GOD and he is
>the Father of Jesus Christ. All other Versions are false GODS.

That version remark sure made you feel insecure with your beliefs.

DrPostman

Feb 21, 2002, 8:32:28ā€ÆAM2/21/02
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:19:57 GMT, "tscottme" <blah...@blah.net> in accordance with the
prophecy wrote:

>DrPostman <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:37:40 -0600, "Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov>
>in accordance
>> with the prophecy wrote:
>>
>> >Typical Liberal conditioned response!
>>

>> That's right, ignore the science and throw meaningless labels around.
>>

>Except that all this hand wringing is based on models of future weather.
>When you plug historical data in to those models and look at what the models
>calculate is happening today, you see the models are faulty. If you tried
>to balance your checkbook with a calculator that indicated you would be a
>million dollars in debt by next Thursday, but it couldn't calculate how much
>money was in your account last week after subtracting your current bills,
>I'd get a new calculator, not run to the court house and file bankruptcy.

The article I posted specifically addressed changes already happening and
according to their research caused by man. If anyone can call into question
aspects of that research that are incorrect I am willing to listen. I believe that
humans have had a dramatic impact on the planet, and I am also aware that
nature can and does cause similar impacts. Ignoring that BOTH are
taking place would be at our peril, or at the peril of our children.

John E. M.

Feb 21, 2002, 10:04:01ā€ÆAM2/21/02
> >There is no such thing as a Version of GOD. There is only one GOD and he is
> >the Father of Jesus Christ. All other Versions are false GODS.
>

> That version remark sure made you feel insecure with your beliefs.
>

> Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"

Dear Postal, (or whatever) ;)

I think we would appreciate it if you would get gruntled.

Thanks ;)
--
John E. Myers, AEC

frankie

Feb 21, 2002, 10:27:02ā€ÆAM2/21/02
On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:05:08 -0600, "Clandestine Ops"
<wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

[el snipo]

>There is no such thing as a Version of GOD. There is only one GOD and he is
>the Father of Jesus Christ. All other Versions are false GODS.

How convenient for you.

hazy

Feb 21, 2002, 10:32:39ā€ÆAM2/21/02
wow. that just ain't neighborly. hey.. wait.... i recognize you. you're
charlemagne. oh wait, no, you're the guy who was in all seventeen crusades.
or... no... the head of the inquisition. well, i'm sad to see you still have
input...

lastassasin

Feb 21, 2002, 10:58:44ā€ÆAM2/21/02

Hey, lay off Clan Ops. His great-grandfather founded the KKK in Texas.
Even though it was formed in Tennessee, as a terrorist cell agaisnt
America's reconstruction.
He is just a contradiction to himself.
But, everyone has to BE SOMETHING, right.

"hazy" <ha...@blurredreality.net> wrote in message

hazy

Feb 21, 2002, 10:55:05ā€ÆAM2/21/02
tee-hee

hazy

Feb 21, 2002, 11:02:22ā€ÆAM2/21/02
george washington's eyes in mt rushmore actually have "weather-affecting ray
beams".

Clandestine Ops

Feb 21, 2002, 11:39:57ā€ÆAM2/21/02
Just the opposite Chump!

"DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message

Clandestine Ops

Feb 21, 2002, 11:40:54ā€ÆAM2/21/02
Seems like he is full of Grunt!

"John E. M." <mye...@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message

Clandestine Ops

Feb 21, 2002, 11:42:54ā€ÆAM2/21/02
He founded the Texas Chapter chump!

"lastassasin" <COST...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

hazy

Feb 21, 2002, 11:40:07ā€ÆAM2/21/02
bravo! saying that man doesn't have an effect is pure laziness and lack of willingness to
take responsibility

hazy

Feb 21, 2002, 12:00:59ā€ÆPM2/21/02

hardcore christians everywhere: "start calling people 'chump' "

DrPostman

Feb 22, 2002, 1:34:04ā€ÆAM2/22/02

Its ok, I am a LOT less disgruntled lately.

Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"

DrPostman

Feb 22, 2002, 1:34:34ā€ÆAM2/22/02
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:40:54 -0600, "Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> in accordance
with the prophecy wrote:

>Seems like he is full of Grunt!

Better than being full of shit like you.

Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"

DrPostman

Feb 22, 2002, 1:36:55ā€ÆAM2/22/02
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:39:57 -0600, "Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> in accordance
with the prophecy wrote:

>Just the opposite Chump!

Merde.

Blue Moggy Communications

Feb 22, 2002, 4:10:05ā€ÆAM2/22/02
I think that the HAARP project is instrumental in the control of
weather patterns (most probably the jet stream). I once read a book
that discussed a scientist in the 1930's who had some very good
weather control theories. He stated that the best weather control
point in the United States would be in Colorado - just about where
Norad sits.... things that make you go hmmmmmm. Have you also noticed
that jet stream disturbances very frequently cross Colorado.

Another telling point would be a treaty that was signed way back when
(date cannot be remembered) with Russia whereby the US and Russia
agreed not to use the weather as a weapon against the other.

Seems to me that you would have to have the capablility of doing
something before you made an agreement NOT to, don't you think?

As an aside. YOu know it is very disppointing to see the generally
smart-assed remarks, replies and comments on this news group. It is
almost impossible to have an inteliigent discussion about anything.

My two cents.

jeanine.

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 22, 2002, 6:05:19ā€ÆAM2/22/02
"Blue Moggy Communications" <BlueM...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I think that the HAARP project is instrumental in the control of
> weather patterns (most probably the jet stream). I once read a book
> that discussed a scientist in the 1930's who had some very good
> weather control theories. He stated that the best weather control
> point in the United States would be in Colorado - just about where
> Norad sits.... things that make you go hmmmmmm. Have you also noticed
> that jet stream disturbances very frequently cross Colorado.
>
> Another telling point would be a treaty that was signed way back when
> (date cannot be remembered) with Russia whereby the US and Russia
> agreed not to use the weather as a weapon against the other.
>
> Seems to me that you would have to have the capablility of doing
> something before you made an agreement NOT to, don't you think?
>
> As an aside. YOu know it is very disppointing to see the generally
> smart-assed remarks, replies and comments on this news group. It is
> almost impossible to have an inteliigent discussion about anything.
>
> My two cents.

> jeanine.

Good show Jeanine, kick their asses.

The Light came onto the Darkness, but the Darkness didn't perceive it as
such.

Light and Dark need each other to exist, if you cannot see the light in
others, you cannot see the darkness in yourself.

These people do not seem to listen, they love the sound of the voices in
their heads and in the skies, the illusions, the things people tell them,
the money, the drugs, the deception, the lies, ourtsmarting everyone and
outliving everyone.

They think they are smart, but smart people need dumb people.
They think they are powerfull, but the powerfull need the powerless.
They think they are right, but right people need wrong people.
They think they are leaders, but leaders need followers.

They cannot exist as themselves, and in harmony with others.

We are all basically the same, we could try and live with each other, make a
go of it, but some people just think they are smarter, more powerfull, born
to rule or whatever serves as an excuse to let their goddamn ego's have it's
way.

Basically, they are monkeys with a consciousness on their backs, in stead of
consciousness that has a monkey to make this world Heaven on Earth.

Mankind fell when it fell in love with it's own image, narcissism is the
biblical evil, blind selfjustification, abuse of each other and thereby
abuse of our selves. Thinking people will like us for what we say, and how
much dust and bones we collect, how strong and powerfull we are.

They are destroying Mother Earth, just to build rocket ships to go to the
stars, where they feel they belong. They truly expect that any civilized
intelligence out there would welcome a race that destroyed it's own womb,
it's on birthground.

Any intelligent race outthere would instantly blow them apart, humanity as
it is behaving now is a total disgrace to the concept of conscious life in
general.

And I truly hope these 'aliens' will wipe this (disg)race of the face of the
planet and restore it to what it once was, the End of Days is coming and
coming fast, and we have a basic choice : restore this earth to it's former
majesty, it's former beauty and peace and harmony, or create more unrest and
disharmony and havng the place blown up from under our asses.

No one is going to save us, but we ourselves.

The "WORD" of God is listening to each other, trying to understand each
other and coming to terms with our selves, spiritually, without second
guessing and second thoughts, hidden agenda's, in accordance with the rules
of equality, as a brotherhood of man, different as we may look and sound.
Solving problems in stead of creating them.

God is good vibes, harmony, selfexpression, understanding.

God gave music to us, air to carry waves of sound, a rock to walk around and
live on, straight up, not creeping for some gods or serving some ghosts or
aliens, and the ability to roll with the punches, yet most of us still turn
a deaf ear, and try and get off the rock, jump ship as it were.

I feel good in this world, I like the sounds, th sights, the people, the
beautifull art, literature, music. I love this world, as I love myself, and
the people around me, I love the trees, the forests, the tree of life.

A spark of light lights the fire of this world, be it an upward spiral, or a
downward spiral.
When we start believing in each others goodness, each others basic
perfectness, each others right to live, in stead of focussing on our own
image and imagination, this could soon become heaven on earth.

We all have our strong points and weak points, things we can work on
together by creating bridges of understanding and trust, find out the truth
about ourselves, and our limitless capabilities, our collective creative
powers, creating expression in stead of impression and oppression.

We need to work on ourselves, in stead of working on each other, we need to
work on the inside, in stead of the outside, we need to heal and cure our
own sickness in stead of trying to find others to cure.

We need each other as spiritually grown up whole people, understanding,
loving, giving, trusting, explaining, teaching, caring, forgiving. The way
to achieve this, is to assert each others reality, and learning from it,
taking the good things, and trying to see the reason for the bad things, and
showing each other ways of doing things different, when asked to.

We choose our own destiny.

I choose to remain on this world whatever happenms, it is my home, with all
good and bad things, they are just things, objects, memories, things we will
overcome, one day.

I have come to claim my birthright :

freedom of choice and religion,
freedom of choice,
freedom to be what I am, me,
freedom to unite and conspire, breathe together,
and discover the gods and godesses that dwell inside us,
the Darkness and the Light that is our gift from God,
the freedom to serve the servants,

and freedom to choose to make our world a template
for all other worlds in this reality and all other realities.

I declare all things in the sky and under the ground, in the seas and on the
land, and all other shit that happens, to be inherently GOOD.

I declare each and every living being on this earth part of Good, part of
God, Allah, Manitou, YHWH, Lucifer, QeutzlQuatl, You, Me, or whatever it is
you think God is, I declare this whole thing One, part of One, and I declare
all Life Holy, Whole.

Everybody is right, and wrong, good and bad, living and dying.

Mission : humanity,
destination : planet earth,
game : reality
problem : end of days
solution : AC/DC :

Let there be Light
Let there be Sound
Let there be Drums
Let there be Guitar

And let there be Rock!

frankie

Feb 22, 2002, 11:40:00ā€ÆAM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:10:05 GMT, BlueM...@aol.com (Blue Moggy
Communications) wrote:

[el snipo]

>As an aside. YOu know it is very disppointing to see the generally
>smart-assed remarks, replies and comments on this news group. It is
>almost impossible to have an inteliigent discussion about anything.

That would be because most of the topics, like yours, are
unsubstantiated BS. Jet stream disturbances over Colorado? Just how
would you know there's a disturbance in the jet stream different from
normal weather or normal turbulance over the Rockies? Weather control
a fact? How would you know? A book with some really "good" weather
control theories? Again, how would you know they were good theories
and not just a load of pseudo-science BS that sucked you in?

DrPostman

Feb 22, 2002, 1:39:26ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:10:05 GMT, BlueM...@aol.com (Blue Moggy Communications) in

accordance with the prophecy wrote:

>I think that the HAARP project is instrumental in the control of
>weather patterns (most probably the jet stream). I once read a book
>that discussed a scientist in the 1930's who had some very good
>weather control theories. He stated that the best weather control
>point in the United States would be in Colorado - just about where
>Norad sits.... things that make you go hmmmmmm. Have you also noticed
>that jet stream disturbances very frequently cross Colorado.

And your scientific research to back up this claim is?

>Another telling point would be a treaty that was signed way back when
>(date cannot be remembered) with Russia whereby the US and Russia
>agreed not to use the weather as a weapon against the other.
>
>Seems to me that you would have to have the capablility of doing
>something before you made an agreement NOT to, don't you think?
>
>As an aside. YOu know it is very disppointing to see the generally
>smart-assed remarks, replies and comments on this news group. It is
>almost impossible to have an inteliigent discussion about anything.

For "intelligent discussion" you mean spouting nonsense without
challenge. That sort of discussion is for Art's netnazi's web boards.

Wait, those were killed off too due to criticism of Art and his guests.

Guess you will have to accept Free Speech.

DrPostman

Feb 22, 2002, 1:43:05ā€ÆPM2/22/02

They heard it on Art's show, and he ALWAYS tells the truth, right? I want
those who constantly bitch about how Art's show is ONLY ENTERTAINMENT
to explain this to folks like Moggy who post here believing the crap Art spews.

Peleus

Feb 22, 2002, 1:56:15ā€ÆPM2/22/02

"frankie" <fra...@nsa.gov> wrote in message

They aren't even theories. To have a theory, one must have some
observations and data. These people don't have any observations or data;
therefore it is purely a conjecture.

lastassasin

Feb 22, 2002, 1:59:31ā€ÆPM2/22/02

Good job proving her point, frankie.

DrPostman

Feb 22, 2002, 1:40:48ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:05:19 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis" <juus...@hetnet.nl> in

accordance with the prophecy wrote:

>Good show Jeanine, kick their asses.

With what? Whiny bullshit?

Yea, right.

frankie

Feb 22, 2002, 2:27:22ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:43:05 GMT, DrPostman <I...@mysig.emailthere>
wrote:

[el snipo]

>They heard it on Art's show, and he ALWAYS tells the truth, right? I want
>those who constantly bitch about how Art's show is ONLY ENTERTAINMENT
>to explain this to folks like Moggy who post here believing the crap Art spews.

Yeah, who was that a couple weeks back, harping about "only
entertainment"? They never stick around long enough to see their
words chewing on their own ass. Hmm. Pity.

frankie

Feb 22, 2002, 2:37:59ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:56:15 -0500, "Peleus"
<tbouchDEADSP...@gru.net> wrote:

[el snipo]

>They aren't even theories. To have a theory, one must have some
>observations and data. These people don't have any observations or data;
>therefore it is purely a conjecture.

This was the inevitable result of Nimoy and company ending the "In
Search of" series. Without a place to get their fix of bigfoot
building Stonehenge with the help of ancient astronauts who could
predict earthquakes, they congregated here. They get the nightly
blast of mind control from fArt (not unlike deep cover agents) and the
gibberish begins anew when they drag their sleep-deprived selves to
the computer to peruse usenet.

My personal fav is chem-trails. Millions of miles of sticky,
strand-like filaments gently floating to the ground, released by
gubmint airplanes to cover the country. It could happin!
Reeeeaaalllly.

frankie

Feb 22, 2002, 2:41:32ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:59:31 GMT, "lastassasin" <COST...@cfl.rr.com>
wrote:

[el snipo]

>Good job proving her point, frankie.

Nah, I wasn't being a smart-ass, I was asking her how she'd know that
her allegations were fact and not just more unsubstantiated bs. Of
course, among the gullible, any questions to the contrary are met with
accusations, not rational discussion. At least y'all are predictable.

frankie

Feb 22, 2002, 2:42:54ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:59:31 GMT, "lastassasin" <COST...@cfl.rr.com>
wrote:

[el snipo]

>Good job proving her point, frankie.

Oh, and hey, it's spelled assassin...

lastassasin

Feb 22, 2002, 2:50:25ā€ÆPM2/22/02

So, I geuss there is no such thing as chemical warfare.
Rats don't really die from rat poison.
Death row inmates don't actually die from gas inhalation.
Nitrous oxide isn't actually a drug, and humans don't really breathe oxygen.
Yeah, chem-trails are impossible.

"frankie" <fra...@nsa.gov> wrote in message

lastassasin

Feb 22, 2002, 2:58:39ā€ÆPM2/22/02
Yes, if you derive it from latin, but the arabic (precedes the latin and the
derivative is "assasin").
As I am saying, I am the last in a line of killers from Cain.

"frankie" <fra...@nsa.gov> wrote in message

lastassasin

Feb 22, 2002, 3:00:33ā€ÆPM2/22/02
I am not sure whom "y'all" is. I am not saying she is right, just that you
could have left out the "bs" if it wasn't personal.

"frankie" <fra...@nsa.gov> wrote in message

frankie

Feb 22, 2002, 3:08:18ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:50:25 GMT, "lastassasin" <COST...@cfl.rr.com>
wrote:

[el snipo]

>So, I geuss there is no such thing as chemical warfare.
>Yeah, chem-trails are impossible.

I didn't write that they are impossible. I wrote that all the
credulous people who want to believe that they exist are a hoot.

We're not talking possibilities when it comes to chem-trails and the
woowoos around this group. For them (and obviously for you) the fact
that they *may* exist means that they *do* exist. This, in the name
of being open minded. That's what happens when you're too open
minded: you lose your mind and fArtie fills the space with nonsense.
And you believe it because you're gullible and WANT to believe.

Folks like that were the demographic market for those Time-Life books
a decade or so back...'want to know who really built the ancient
Egyptian pyramids? Read the book!' "Ancient Egyptians" was
apparently too obvious and dull to be correct.

frankie

Feb 22, 2002, 3:12:36ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:00:33 GMT, "lastassasin" <COST...@cfl.rr.com>
wrote:

[el snipo]

>I am not sure whom "y'all" is. I am not saying she is right, just that you

>could have left out the "bs" if it wasn't personal.

Bs is bs. Bullshit. Nonsense. Bunk. Food for a gullible mind.

It's not personal; I don't know her, or you. I answered her
allegations about weather control with questions. She won't be able
to answer them with fact or even a good argument because it is most
likely, for her, a matter of faith. The mention of Art Bell was my
first clue.

Iggie

Feb 22, 2002, 3:50:27ā€ÆPM2/22/02

> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:10:05 GMT, BlueM...@aol.com (Blue Moggy
Communications) in
> accordance with the prophecy wrote:
>
> >I think that the HAARP project is instrumental in the control of
> >weather patterns (most probably the jet stream). I once read a book
> >that discussed a scientist in the 1930's who had some very good
> >weather control theories. He stated that the best weather control
> >point in the United States would be in Colorado - just about where
> >Norad sits.... things that make you go hmmmmmm. Have you also noticed
> >that jet stream disturbances very frequently cross Colorado.

I know that I have posted this before here in afa-b, my apologies to those
who have already read it, but my husband worked on an Albertan weather
modification research project in the early eighties. Weather "control" is
impossible, it simply can't be done. Weather "modification" *is* possible,
but even then the results aren't very dramatic. Storm clouds can be seeded
to increase rainfall or reduce hail production, but whole weather systems,
such as the movement of the jet stream or the path of a hurricane, can't be
changed. Not even HAARP can produce the energy required for such an
endeavor.

For an interesting read, go here:

http://www.wmi.cban.com/index.html

Just follow the links for further information.

Melinda

frankie

Feb 22, 2002, 4:31:10ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:50:27 -0600, "Iggie" <igg...@mn.rr.com> wrote:

[el snipo]

>I know that I have posted this before here in afa-b, my apologies to those
>who have already read it, but my husband worked on an Albertan weather
>modification research project in the early eighties. Weather "control" is

Melinda, you're gonna ruin the woowoo's day with facts. Suits me.

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 22, 2002, 5:25:11ā€ÆPM2/22/02

> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:40:00 -0500, frankie <fra...@nsa.gov> in
accordance with the
> prophecy wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:10:05 GMT, BlueM...@aol.com (Blue Moggy
> >Communications) wrote:
> >
> >[el snipo]
> >
> >>As an aside. YOu know it is very disppointing to see the generally
> >>smart-assed remarks, replies and comments on this news group. It is
> >>almost impossible to have an inteliigent discussion about anything.
> >
> >That would be because most of the topics, like yours, are
> >unsubstantiated BS. Jet stream disturbances over Colorado? Just how
> >would you know there's a disturbance in the jet stream different from
> >normal weather or normal turbulance over the Rockies? Weather control
> >a fact? How would you know? A book with some really "good" weather
> >control theories? Again, how would you know they were good theories
> >and not just a load of pseudo-science BS that sucked you in?
>

> They heard it on Art's show, and he ALWAYS tells the truth, right? I want
> those who constantly bitch about how Art's show is ONLY ENTERTAINMENT
> to explain this to folks like Moggy who post here believing the crap Art
spews.

hey posterboy, using CAPITALS is something for whackjobs.

frankie

Feb 22, 2002, 5:32:35ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:25:11 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
<juus...@hetnet.nl> wrote:

[el snipo]

>hey posterboy, using CAPITALS is something for whackjobs.

Hey, great rebuttal. You've really got 'em on the run, now!

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 22, 2002, 6:11:47ā€ÆPM2/22/02
"frankie" <fra...@nsa.gov> wrote in message
> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:25:11 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
> [el snipo]
>

> >hey posterboy, using CAPITALS is something for whackjobs.
>
> Hey, great rebuttal. You've really got 'em on the run, now!

[yawn] nefesh

AB

Feb 22, 2002, 8:23:44ā€ÆPM2/22/02
lastassasin <COST...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> "frankie" <fra...@nsa.gov> wrote:

>> "lastassasin" <COST...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >Good job proving her point, frankie.
>>
>> Oh, and hey, it's spelled assassin...
>
> Yes, if you derive it from latin, but the arabic (precedes the
> latin and the derivative is "assasin").
> As I am saying, I am the last in a line of killers from Cain.

Hey lookie, the Ninth Witch gots a soulmate!

--
Me, I'm just the 101,526th in a line of tool-using primates...

DrPostman

Feb 22, 2002, 10:17:56ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:50:25 GMT, "lastassasin" <COST...@cfl.rr.com> in accordance with
the prophecy wrote:

>So, I geuss there is no such thing as chemical warfare.
>Rats don't really die from rat poison.
>Death row inmates don't actually die from gas inhalation.
>Nitrous oxide isn't actually a drug, and humans don't really breathe oxygen.
>Yeah, chem-trails are impossible.

What the hell kind of logic is that. None of those have any
connection.

Must be BellogicĀ®

DrPostman

Feb 22, 2002, 10:15:42ā€ÆPM2/22/02
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:25:11 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis" <juus...@hetnet.nl> in
accordance with the prophecy wrote:

>hey posterboy, using CAPITALS is something for whackjobs.

Only when done randomly. It is #39 of the
Woo Woo Credo. Only a woo woo wouldn't
know that.

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 23, 2002, 1:47:04ā€ÆAM2/23/02

> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:25:11 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
<juus...@hetnet.nl> in
> accordance with the prophecy wrote:
>
> >hey posterboy, using CAPITALS is something for whackjobs.
>

> Only when done randomly. It is #39 of the
> Woo Woo Credo. Only a woo woo wouldn't
> know that.

There are no rules, DrPostman. All these silly rules are inside your mind.
So to you, I'll be a woowoo, I don't particularly *mind*.

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 23, 2002, 2:54:12ā€ÆAM2/23/02

> Yes, if you derive it from latin, but the arabic (precedes the latin and
the
> derivative is "assasin").
> As I am saying, I am the last in a line of killers from Cain.

First in line, last in line, full circle, is there really an end or a
beginning, or is every end it's own beginning and does every beginning carry
in itself the seed of a new ending, how many endings can you imagine and how
can they be a new beginning ?

DrPostman

Feb 23, 2002, 3:24:33ā€ÆAM2/23/02
On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 07:47:04 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis" <juus...@hetnet.nl> in

accordance with the prophecy wrote:

>"DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:25:11 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
><juus...@hetnet.nl> in
>> accordance with the prophecy wrote:
>>
>> >hey posterboy, using CAPITALS is something for whackjobs.
>>

>> Only when done randomly. It is #39 of the
>> Woo Woo Credo. Only a woo woo wouldn't
>> know that.
>
>There are no rules, DrPostman. All these silly rules are inside your mind.
>So to you, I'll be a woowoo, I don't particularly *mind*.

Then you should study the rules, dim bulb. You already follow most of them:
http://www.watchingyou.com/woowoo.html

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 23, 2002, 4:02:54ā€ÆAM2/23/02

> On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 07:47:04 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
<juus...@hetnet.nl> in
> accordance with the prophecy wrote:
>

> >"DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message
> >> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:25:11 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
> ><juus...@hetnet.nl> in

> >> Only when done randomly. It is #39 of the
> >> Woo Woo Credo. Only a woo woo wouldn't
> >> know that.
> >
> >There are no rules, DrPostman. All these silly rules are inside your
mind.
> >So to you, I'll be a woowoo, I don't particularly *mind*.
> >

> Then you should study the rules, dim bulb. You already follow most of
them:
> http://www.watchingyou.com/woowoo.html

I gather you need rules ? Like I said DrPostman : there are no rules, and if
that makes me a woowoo in your mind, so be it.

Looks to me like you are being ruled by ASCII characters on a harddisk
somewhere, leaving impressions in your neural pathways that decide what you
can and cannot do and form the basis of your judgement.

Asleep at the wheel, ever heard of that one ? A nice drone for the
intelligentsia that design those behavioral patterns, artificial
intelligence, reproducing virtual rules and bits and bytes, my, you seem to
have total control over your mind.

You probably have a high IQ :)

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 23, 2002, 4:04:05ā€ÆAM2/23/02
"DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message

> On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 07:47:04 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
<juus...@hetnet.nl> in
> accordance with the prophecy wrote:
>

> >"DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message
> >> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:25:11 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
> ><juus...@hetnet.nl> in

> >> Only when done randomly. It is #39 of the
> >> Woo Woo Credo. Only a woo woo wouldn't
> >> know that.
> >
> >There are no rules, DrPostman. All these silly rules are inside your
mind.
> >So to you, I'll be a woowoo, I don't particularly *mind*.
> >

> Then you should study the rules, dim bulb. You already follow most of
them:
> http://www.watchingyou.com/woowoo.html

Oh, almost forgot : I did appreciate that page, quite fun.

DrPostman

Feb 23, 2002, 4:30:40ā€ÆAM2/23/02
On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:02:54 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis" <juus...@hetnet.nl> in

accordance with the prophecy wrote:

>"DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message

>> Then you should study the rules, dim bulb. You already follow most of

>them:
>> http://www.watchingyou.com/woowoo.html
>
>I gather you need rules ?

I'm not a woo woo.

lastassasin

Feb 23, 2002, 4:31:32ā€ÆAM2/23/02
So, you could be the lasttool.
Since assasins use tools, then they can be tools, too.
What's the point?
If Cain is the first begotten sinner, then we are all children of sin.
If I am the last, then sin will be no longer.
If the ninth witch is a kindred spirit, then I couldn't be the last sinner.
"What is in a name?"

"AB" <aaro...@eskimo.com> wrote in message

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 23, 2002, 5:23:44ā€ÆAM2/23/02

> On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:02:54 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
<juus...@hetnet.nl> in
> accordance with the prophecy wrote:
>
> >"DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message
>
> >> Then you should study the rules, dim bulb. You already follow most of
> >them:
> >> http://www.watchingyou.com/woowoo.html
> >
> >I gather you need rules ?
> I'm not a woo woo.

Good for you ! So I gather you think in terms of woowoo / not-woowoo, which
is a nice dualism, completely in accordance with the ideas of dread and the
fugitive mind, defining yourself by exclusion. Are there more things which
you are not that others are ? Could you perhaps point me to more pages and
books with rules ? It may help me get a clear picture of the image you have
of yourself.

lastassasin

Feb 23, 2002, 7:56:48ā€ÆAM2/23/02

No. The fact that they "may" exist means that they "may" exist.
Hence, the idea that they exist is a hypothesis, and with evidence it is a
theory.
When a majority deems the evidence to be true, then it becomes law.
These people may be showing their theory, which is in opposition to your
theory.
All of this is relative to scope.
In some scopes, your theory is prevailant, and vice-versa.
The narrow-mindedness is proclaiming a finite scope of a theory to be an
infinite scope (law).
Both sides are doing this.
Both sides are theories, not laws.
Both can be true with a certain scope.
I am not a Bellite, or non-Bellite.
I am objective to the ideas.
Both are possible, and the evidence defines the probabilities and
improbabilities.
Both sides are showing subjective evidence, through their interpretation.
How about some evidence of the objective nature?
The weather, being denoted by pressures, can feasibly be manipulated.
Likewise, the weather, being chaotic, implies that it is difficult to
control.
I don't see how allegiance to Art Bell is a factor in weather patterns.
Other than, he is a unit of factor in the weather system.
But, that doesn't make it the supreme factor.

"frankie" <fra...@nsa.gov> wrote in message

Peleus

Feb 23, 2002, 12:26:20ā€ÆPM2/23/02

> No. The fact that they "may" exist means that they "may" exist.
> Hence, the idea that they exist is a hypothesis, and with evidence it is a
> theory.
> When a majority deems the evidence to be true, then it becomes law.

Science is not a democracy, dumbass. As long as the evidence supports the
hypothesis, it doesn't matter how many people deem it to be true.

> These people may be showing their theory, which is in opposition to your
> theory.

They don't have a theory. They have a conjecture. Please read my post
above.

> All of this is relative to scope.
> In some scopes, your theory is prevailant, and vice-versa.
> The narrow-mindedness is proclaiming a finite scope of a theory to be an
> infinite scope (law).
> Both sides are doing this.
> Both sides are theories, not laws.
> Both can be true with a certain scope.
> I am not a Bellite, or non-Bellite.
> I am objective to the ideas.
> Both are possible, and the evidence defines the probabilities and
> improbabilities.
> Both sides are showing subjective evidence, through their interpretation.
> How about some evidence of the objective nature?

How about some evidence from the woowoo side.

> The weather, being denoted by pressures, can feasibly be manipulated.
> Likewise, the weather, being chaotic, implies that it is difficult to
> control.
> I don't see how allegiance to Art Bell is a factor in weather patterns.
> Other than, he is a unit of factor in the weather system.
> But, that doesn't make it the supreme factor.

He is a "unit of factor?" What the fuck does that mean? If we divide the
weather by Art Bell do we get the coming global superstorm?

--
"Art Bell is truly the Patron Saint for the Passionately Credulous." -
Dr.Postman

lastassasin

Feb 23, 2002, 3:21:09ā€ÆPM2/23/02

"Peleus" <tbouchDEADSP...@gru.net> wrote in message

> "lastassasin" <COST...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> > No. The fact that they "may" exist means that they "may" exist.
> > Hence, the idea that they exist is a hypothesis, and with evidence it is
> > theory.
> > When a majority deems the evidence to be true, then it becomes law.
>

> Science is not a democracy, dumbass. As long as the evidence supports the
> hypothesis, it doesn't matter how many people deem it to be true.

I didn't say "a majority of people", but "a majority".
"They" was in reference to "possibilities", from earlier in the thread.
Scientifically, hypothesis is conjecture.
A theory is a hypothesis with evidence.
After an experiment is iterated many times, although less than infinity,
then it can become a law based on the majority of times.

> > These people may be showing their theory, which is in opposition to your
> > theory.
>
> They don't have a theory. They have a conjecture. Please read my post
> above.
>
> > All of this is relative to scope.
> > In some scopes, your theory is prevailant, and vice-versa.
> > The narrow-mindedness is proclaiming a finite scope of a theory to be an
> > infinite scope (law).
> > Both sides are doing this.
> > Both sides are theories, not laws.
> > Both can be true with a certain scope.
> > I am not a Bellite, or non-Bellite.
> > I am objective to the ideas.
> > Both are possible, and the evidence defines the probabilities and
> > improbabilities.
> > Both sides are showing subjective evidence, through their
interpretation.
> > How about some evidence of the objective nature?
>
> How about some evidence from the woowoo side.

As is stated in the sentence three lines above yours- "Both sides are

showing subjective evidence, through their interpretation."

> > The weather, being denoted by pressures, can feasibly be manipulated.
> > Likewise, the weather, being chaotic, implies that it is difficult to
> > control.
> > I don't see how allegiance to Art Bell is a factor in weather patterns.
> > Other than, he is a unit of factor in the weather system.
> > But, that doesn't make it the supreme factor.
> >

> He is a "unit of factor?" What the fuck does that mean? If we divide the
> weather by Art Bell do we get the coming global superstorm?

Art Bell, being in the weather system, is a factor in determining the order
of the overall system.
Being a chaotic system, the weather, over time, can infinitely be affected
by even an electron being removed.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Feb 23, 2002, 6:28:20ā€ÆPM2/23/02
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:42:54 -0600, "Clandestine Ops"
<wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>He founded the Texas Chapter chump!

Did he know what commas are for?
--
V.G.

(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

"When we write songs, everyone plays everything they can get away with, until someone says, 'That sucks!'" - Stephen Carpenter, Deftones

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Feb 23, 2002, 6:28:21ā€ÆPM2/23/02
Communications) wrote:

>I think that the HAARP project is instrumental in the control of
>weather patterns (most probably the jet stream). I once read a book

HAARP is a joke. It's currently being "manned" by a team of three,
highly-trained rent-a-cops, living in a mobile home. The largest
power discharges to come from HAARP in the last three years have all
been on "chili dog night".

There are lots of scary things in the world today, but HAARP isn't one
of them.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Feb 23, 2002, 7:57:41ā€ÆPM2/23/02
On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 09:31:32 GMT, "lastassasin" <COST...@cfl.rr.com>
wrote:

>So, you could be the lasttool.
>Since assasins use tools, then they can be tools, too.
>What's the point?
>If Cain is the first begotten sinner, then we are all children of sin.
>If I am the last, then sin will be no longer.
>If the ninth witch is a kindred spirit, then I couldn't be the last sinner.
>"What is in a name?"

Umm, yours has an "ass" buried right in the middle of it. Quite
appropriate, really.

DrPostman

Feb 23, 2002, 8:22:18ā€ÆPM2/23/02
On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 11:23:44 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis" <juus...@hetnet.nl> in

accordance with the prophecy wrote:

>"DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:02:54 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
><juus...@hetnet.nl> in
>> accordance with the prophecy wrote:

>> >them:
>> >
>> >I gather you need rules ?
>> I'm not a woo woo.
>
>Good for you ! So I gather you think in terms of woowoo / not-woowoo, which
>is a nice dualism, completely in accordance with the ideas of dread and the
>fugitive mind, defining yourself by exclusion. Are there more things which
>you are not that others are ? Could you perhaps point me to more pages and
>books with rules ? It may help me get a clear picture of the image you have
>of yourself.

I post to this group (afa-b) in terms of defendable and not defendable. HAARP
controlling our weather because it was heard on Art Bell's show is not
defendable.

DrPostman

Feb 23, 2002, 8:29:11ā€ÆPM2/23/02
On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:21:09 GMT, "lastassasin" <COST...@cfl.rr.com> in accordance with
the prophecy wrote:

>I didn't say "a majority of people", but "a majority".
>"They" was in reference to "possibilities", from earlier in the thread.
>Scientifically, hypothesis is conjecture.
>A theory is a hypothesis with evidence.
>After an experiment is iterated many times, although less than infinity,
>then it can become a law based on the majority of times.

This is the scientific method:
* 1. Observe some aspect of the universe.
* 2. Invent a tentative description, called a hypothesis, that is consistent with what
you have observed.
* 3. Use the hypothesis to make predictions.
* 4. Test those predictions by experiments or further observations and modify the
hypothesis in the light of your results.
* 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until there are no discrepancies between theory and
experiment and/or observation.

Bellphanz are totally ignorant of this.

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 23, 2002, 9:12:41ā€ÆPM2/23/02
"DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message

Suit yourself, I don't care.

> HAARP
> controlling our weather because it was heard on Art Bell's show is not
> defendable.

I don't know Art Bell.

So here's a proven fact :
"you assume, therefore you make mistakes"

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 23, 2002, 9:26:26ā€ÆPM2/23/02
"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" <vgor...@pobox.alaska.net> wrote in message

> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:10:05 GMT, BlueM...@aol.com (Blue Moggy
> Communications) wrote:
>
> >I think that the HAARP project is instrumental in the control of
> >weather patterns (most probably the jet stream). I once read a book
>
> HAARP is a joke. It's currently being "manned" by a team of three,
> highly-trained rent-a-cops, living in a mobile home. The largest
> power discharges to come from HAARP in the last three years have all
> been on "chili dog night".
> There are lots of scary things in the world today,

No there aren't, are you scared ? Fear is a mind killer.

frankie

Feb 23, 2002, 10:32:26ā€ÆPM2/23/02
On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:12:41 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
<juus...@hetnet.nl> wrote:

[el snipo]

>I don't know Art Bell.

Well, we all wonder who Art Bell really is. And I wonder why you're
cross-posting to the bellphan newsgroup if you don't know who he is.

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 24, 2002, 12:07:50ā€ÆAM2/24/02

> On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:12:41 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
> <juus...@hetnet.nl> wrote:
>
> [el snipo]
>

> >I don't know Art Bell.
> >

> Well, we all wonder who Art Bell really is.

Art Bell is nothing without people
assigning meaning to him,
so let me assign meaning to him :

"Hear the sound of the Bell
Counting off death tolls"

Slayer - Live undead -
South of Heaven (1988)

So basically, "Thou Art Bell".

You assign meaning to "Art Bell",
so you're responsible for what comes
out of his corner into the world,
you and Art together make up "Art Bell".

Without you, Art would be meaningless, well, not entirely,
I assigned to him the meaning of 'Hell's Bell'.

So now I am pArt Bell.

=======
Two ch'an monks were sitting in the yard looking at a flag, discussing
whether the flag moves or the wind moves the flag. The sixth patriarch
walked by, and heard them argue. The monks asked the sixth patriarch which
of them was right. The sixt patriarch said :

"It is not the wind that moves. It is not the flag that moves. The spirit
moves."
=======

You see ? That's how this world works, we create vague notions, pretend it
has substance in our shared reality,and then fight over who is right with
people that do not wish to share this view of reality. Not aware that it is
us collectively that create reality.

Con-inspire, breathe together, give things 'life', meaning, create ideas and
notion.
Most ideas are like dead born infants these days, born of fear, paranoia,
and lack of understanding of the concept of "self" and the laws of cause and
effect.

You cause Art Bell to act, and Art Bell causes you to act. Then Art seeks
cause to act because he likes it that you give him meaning, life, and then
he seeks cause to confront the 'guilty ones'.
You are one big happy family of Hell's Bells, a clear sign that society is
failing to no end.

No life = live undead, good show folks.

DrPostman

Feb 24, 2002, 7:28:49ā€ÆAM2/24/02

AND he was responding to my response to a Bellphan.

DrPostman

Feb 24, 2002, 7:28:15ā€ÆAM2/24/02
On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:12:41 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis" <juus...@hetnet.nl> in
accordance with the prophecy wrote:

>> I post to this group (afa-b) in terms of defendable and not defendable.
>
>Suit yourself, I don't care.
>
>> HAARP
>> controlling our weather because it was heard on Art Bell's show is not
>> defendable.
>
>I don't know Art Bell.

Apprise yourself of the subject matter. That _is_ what I was addressing
when you first responded.

>So here's a proven fact :
>"you assume, therefore you make mistakes"

Yes, you did.

Justus Filius Satanis

Feb 24, 2002, 11:32:38ā€ÆAM2/24/02

> On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:12:41 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
<juus...@hetnet.nl> in
> accordance with the prophecy wrote:
>
> >> I post to this group (afa-b) in terms of defendable and not defendable.
> >
> >Suit yourself, I don't care.
> >
> >> HAARP
> >> controlling our weather because it was heard on Art Bell's show is not
> >> defendable.
> >
> >I don't know Art Bell.
>
> Apprise yourself of the subject matter. That _is_ what I was addressing
> when you first responded.

My knowledge of Art Bell ? I'm now also pArt Bell.
Art Bell is an nice tool as far as I can tell,
a cool flak target for searchlight souls.

> >So here's a proven fact :
> >"you assume, therefore you make mistakes"
>
> Yes, you did.

Don't we all.

Hey, I'm burying the hatchet for now, I'm growing tired of playing with the
Illuminati.
They can go on dividing, not adding up,
and mutliplying their own bullshit without little old me.

C Yah

Christopher

Feb 24, 2002, 4:24:48ā€ÆPM2/24/02

> On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:21:09 GMT, "lastassasin" <COST...@cfl.rr.com> in
accordance with
> the prophecy wrote:
>

> >I didn't say "a majority of people", but "a majority".
> >"They" was in reference to "possibilities", from earlier in the thread.
> >Scientifically, hypothesis is conjecture.
> >A theory is a hypothesis with evidence.
> >After an experiment is iterated many times, although less than infinity,
> >then it can become a law based on the majority of times.
>

> This is the scientific method:
> * 1. Observe some aspect of the universe.
> * 2. Invent a tentative description, called a hypothesis, that is
consistent with what
> you have observed.
> * 3. Use the hypothesis to make predictions.
> * 4. Test those predictions by experiments or further observations and
modify the
> hypothesis in the light of your results.
> * 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until there are no discrepancies between
theory and
> experiment and/or observation.
>
> Bellphanz are totally ignorant of this.

It's so funny that you care so much about this.

DrPostman

Feb 24, 2002, 8:11:46ā€ÆPM2/24/02
On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:24:48 GMT, "Christopher" <thegl...@attbi.com> in accordance with
the prophecy wrote:

>It's so funny that you care so much about this.

Not half as funny as your obsession with me.

Johnny Smokes

Feb 19, 2002, 3:55:57ā€ÆPM2/19/02
On 19 Feb 2002 12:15:06 -0800, grdn_davis@.com (Gordon Davis) wrote:

>do any of you think it's possible for someone to tamper with the weather?

Modern Battles Will Be Won By Controlling The Weather
http://popularmechanics.com/science/military/1997/2/weather_wars/

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Feb 26, 2002, 10:18:50ā€ÆPM2/26/02
On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:26:26 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
<juus...@hetnet.nl> wrote:

>"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" <vgor...@pobox.alaska.net> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:10:05 GMT, BlueM...@aol.com (Blue Moggy
>> Communications) wrote:
>>
>> >I think that the HAARP project is instrumental in the control of
>> >weather patterns (most probably the jet stream). I once read a book
>>
>> HAARP is a joke. It's currently being "manned" by a team of three,
>> highly-trained rent-a-cops, living in a mobile home. The largest
>> power discharges to come from HAARP in the last three years have all
>> been on "chili dog night".
>> There are lots of scary things in the world today,
>
>No there aren't, are you scared ? Fear is a mind killer.

I am frightened of your ignorance.

Rev. Juust E.S. Out

Feb 27, 2002, 2:00:36ā€ÆAM2/27/02

> On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:26:26 +0100, "Justus Filius Satanis"
> <juus...@hetnet.nl> wrote:
>
> >"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" <vgor...@pobox.alaska.net> wrote in
message

> >> HAARP is a joke. It's currently being "manned" by a team of three,
> >> highly-trained rent-a-cops, living in a mobile home. The largest
> >> power discharges to come from HAARP in the last three years have all
> >> been on "chili dog night".
> >> There are lots of scary things in the world today,
> >
> >No there aren't, are you scared ? Fear is a mind killer.
>
> I am frightened of your ignorance.

Hey vanity
This vial is empty
So are you

Hey glamourus
This vial is not god
Any more

That was Deftones, wasn't it ?

Clave

Mar 5, 2002, 2:58:56ā€ÆPM3/5/02
"Christopher" <thegl...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> "DrPostman" <I...@mysig.emailthere> wrote in message

<...>

> > This is the scientific method:
> > * 1. Observe some aspect of the universe.
> > * 2. Invent a tentative description, called a hypothesis, that is
> consistent with what
> > you have observed.
> > * 3. Use the hypothesis to make predictions.
> > * 4. Test those predictions by experiments or further observations and
> modify the
> > hypothesis in the light of your results.
> > * 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until there are no discrepancies between
> theory and
> > experiment and/or observation.
> >
> > Bellphanz are totally ignorant of this.
>
> It's so funny that you care so much about this.

So you're a fan of self-delusion?

Jim

Ann0yeD DeGhost

Mar 27, 2002, 5:39:59ā€ÆAM3/27/02
only one God ? how about you first prove there is a god ...

frankie wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:05:08 -0600, "Clandestine Ops"
> <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:
>
> [el snipo]
>

>>There is no such thing as a Version of GOD. There is only one GOD and he is
>>the Father of Jesus Christ. All other Versions are false GODS.
>>

> How convenient for you.

Rice Chek

Mar 27, 2002, 7:59:41ā€ÆAM3/27/02
He does not have to prove there is a GOD you have to attempt to prove there
is not a GOD. And by your attempt you will secure yourself a place in Hell.

IN GOD WE TRUST!

You don't like it move to your favorite communist stronghold.

Your buddy Art Bell is an Agent Provocateur brought to you to discredit the
real conspiracies. He will slip a little truth in sometimes between his
bazaar bullshit. Area 51 playing records backwards saying the Devil inspired
the Music from Elvis to the Wizard of Oz.

"Ann0yeD DeGhost" <vze3...@verizon.net> wrote in message

tony murphy

Mar 27, 2002, 11:48:19ā€ÆAM3/27/02
You're gonna be so pissed off when you die - you're putting you're faith
in something that can't exist. logically their can't be a God or heaven
can there? it all seems so unlikely. if it's all true, then according to
the bible, we're all in trouble. we've all done things in our life that
would send us straight to hell. and those who carry out the teachings of
the bible in the strictest sense may be disappointed that dying is not
all they thought it would be - and there is no eternal life, and the life
they had was waisted. surely the bible, and the idea of God and jesus and
heaven, were created to stop people going worrying that death was indeed
the end - the idea of an after life makes life more bearable.

God and heaven, as well as Satan and hell, were created in an attempt to
make the world a nicer, better, crime free place - hell was invented to
scare people from killing or causing trouble. It was all devised by
someone who wanted people to be civilised. the ten commandments were
simply a guideline for people to follow so to make them civilised. ie,
don't kill, don't steel, don't bone your neighbour's wife, love your
parents and everyone else, etc etc, you see? the bible was written so
people would ALWAYS be civil!

But then people start making their own rules, and interpret things
differently. this pisses people off, so they devide and make up more
rules which counter attack the other people and contradict the original
ideas, and so on.

The whole thing was instigated so that people could enjoy themselves
without causing trouble or hurting anyone! How ironic that the one thing
set to make the world a better place has in fact been the underlying, if
not only cause for every war we've ever had - anywhere! their are so many
different versions of what one thing means and how it affects another,
and so many diferent ideas of what god actually is, that it is impossible
to depict who is actually right. so we kill eachother insteadm, thinking
this is THE RIGHT THING TO DO... and yet doesn't he bible say that
killing will send you to Hell??? oh, but then that well known phrase "an
eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" cdame staright from the bible...
so it is ok to kill people, as long as they've killed someone else. but
does it not also say that we are not the ones to judge? God alone judges
us - so we should just leave it to him...

so what do we learn? not only do people interpret, or misinterpret, or
even reinvent what they read in the bible, but the bible contradicts
itself time and time and time again! so no wonder we're all so confused!!
why can't we all just accept that when we die, we die, and that may well
be that. and come on, is it really that hard to just be nice to
everybody?

but of course that's impossible - what would we do all day...?

so this may not be proof, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense surely

--- merf

--
merf

Rice Chek

Mar 27, 2002, 12:14:17ā€ÆPM3/27/02
Well Phi Beta Kappa if you are right how will I be pissed off after I die?
But your not right your a moron!

Are you a member of the Matt Hale Fan Club that says life is only now and
nothing after death so lets go out and soot niggers?

Pontifex Maximus Matt Hall World Church of the Creator an atheist group that
thinks Matt Hall is the Creator.

"tony murphy" <deepfr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Rice Chek

Mar 27, 2002, 12:16:24ā€ÆPM3/27/02
On the weather and who controls it!
FEMA does!

BLJK8

Mar 27, 2002, 4:23:11ā€ÆPM3/27/02
and this would have what to do with area 51?

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Mar 27, 2002, 9:58:49ā€ÆPM3/27/02
On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:59:41 GMT, "Rice Chek" <bone...@celtic.net>
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

>Your buddy Art Bell is an Agent Provocateur brought to you to discredit the
>real conspiracies. He will slip a little truth in sometimes between his
>bazaar bullshit.

Hasn't happened in the last couple of years, at least.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Mar 27, 2002, 10:03:23ā€ÆPM3/27/02
On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:48:19 GMT, tony murphy
<deepfr...@hotmail.com> wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

>You're gonna be so pissed off when you die - you're putting you're faith
>in something that can't exist. logically their can't be a God or heaven

If I'm right, I have gained everything, and you will have lost
everything.

If I'm wrong, I have lost nothing, and you will have lost nothing.

I cannot lose, but you can.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Mar 27, 2002, 10:04:40ā€ÆPM3/27/02
On 27 Mar 2002 21:23:11 GMT, bl...@aol.com (BLJK8) wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

>and this would have what to do with area 51?

I have seen Area 51, and can verify that it does, indeed, have
weather, almost all the time.

John Baker

Mar 28, 2002, 5:01:41ā€ÆAM3/28/02

"Rice Chek" <bone...@celtic.net> wrote in message

> He does not have to prove there is a GOD you have to attempt to prove
there
> is not a GOD.

BZZZZZT!!! Wrong answer! The burden of proof is on the positive claimant,
which in the never ending debate of atheists vs. theists, happens to be the
folks claiming God exists. It's logically impossible to prove a negative,
and in any case, atheists are under no obligation to "prove" God doesn't
exist in the first place. It's up to those making the positive claim to
prove that he does. Sorry, Sunshine, but those are the rules.

> And by your attempt you will secure yourself a place in Hell.

It's your hell. You go there.

> IN GOD WE TRUST!

All others pay cash.....

> You don't like it move to your favorite communist stronghold.

"America, love it or leave it." Dontcha just love those "patriotic" slogans?
Be like me or get the hell out. Wake up call, Sunshine. The same
constitutional amendment that guarantees you the right to worship as you
choose also guarantees the right to *not* worship to those who make that
choice. Atheism is not in and of itself "un-American." However, believing
that anyone who doesn't agree with you should go elsewhere definitely is.

> Your buddy Art Bell is an Agent Provocateur brought to you to discredit
the
> real conspiracies. He will slip a little truth in sometimes between his
> bazaar bullshit. Area 51 playing records backwards saying the Devil
inspired
> the Music from Elvis to the Wizard of Oz.

Art Bell is no buddy of mine. He's a purveyor of paranoia, pseudoscience and
nonsense who deserves to be spanked for it. His disclaimer that he doesn't
necessarily endorse his guests' viewpoints, but merely gives them a forum is
no excuse. Friends, Skeptics and Usenetians, lend me your monitors. I come
to refute Artie, not to praise him.

<dodging tomatoes and rotten eggs thrown in response to bad paraphrasing of
Shakespeare....)

--
"God, we paid for this food ourselves, so
thanks for nothing, OK?"

~ Bart Simpson ~

aa #1898
BAAWA Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade

John Baker

Mar 28, 2002, 5:25:56ā€ÆAM3/28/02

> On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:48:19 GMT, tony murphy
> <deepfr...@hotmail.com> wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:
>
> >You're gonna be so pissed off when you die - you're putting you're faith
> >in something that can't exist. logically their can't be a God or heaven
>
> If I'm right, I have gained everything, and you will have lost
> everything.
>
> If I'm wrong, I have lost nothing, and you will have lost nothing.
>
> I cannot lose, but you can.

Pascal's Wager. The logical fallacy of false dichotomy, in that it assumes
that there are only two possible choices, i.e. the Christian god, or no god.
It's a fallacy because it ignores the possibility that one or more of the
countless other gods mankind worships and/or has worshipped over the
centuries may exist and be the "true" god(s), (and would likely be annoyed
that Christians had ignored him/them in favor of their false god) or that a
god or gods may exist who's nature has not yet been imagined. It also
ignores the obvious fact that an omniscient god would not be tricked by
someone putting on a show of belief "just in case", and so if a god exists
and is as the wager assumes the omnipotent, omniscient Christian god, the
unbeliever still loses, since God can't be fooled. Many people can will
themselves to believe just about anything (or are naive enough to believe
just about anything), however outrageous and despite a total lack of
empirical evidence, as evinced by the many posts seen here and elsewhere
from saucer nuts, conspiracy theorists, proponents of the paranormal and
other belivers in the impossible and the downright silly, but many others
cannot. Given that reality, in order for Pascal's Wager to have any
validity, it must be assumed that God is not omniscient and can therefore be
fooled, which is contrary to traditional Christian doctrine.

--
"The whole religious complexion of the modern
world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of

-- Havelock Ellis

Rice Chek

Mar 28, 2002, 7:02:16ā€ÆAM3/28/02
Sorry chump it says freedom to select your religion not freedom from
religion.

Typical Liberal Bullshit!

"John Baker" <j...@spamfree.net> wrote in message

John Baker

Mar 28, 2002, 8:09:15ā€ÆAM3/28/02

> Sorry chump it says freedom to select your religion not freedom from
> religion.
>

> Typical Liberal Bullshit!

Typical fundy bullshit. You can believe whatever you want, as long as it's
the same as I believe. Idiot.

It is loading more messages.