HYPOCRITICAL DEMOCRATIC PARTY?

SMITH29

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/6/00
The Democratic Party is supposed to be the "liberal" wide open party
that has all the good vibes and open to everybody.

Se. Joseph Liberman, Dem. Conn. is reported to be on Al Gore's short
list of possible running mates.

Today Fox News reports that there is some question as to whether
Liberman would be a suitable person because of his religion.

Yes folks, The Democrats are worried because of his religion.

This is HYPROCICY at it's summit coming from the Democrats.

They are SLUTS just as I have been saying all along.

And you thought the Republicans were snobs.
29<G>

paghat

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/6/00
In article <398DAD65...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

> This is HYPROCICY at it's summit coming from the Democrats.

Since you capitalized that I am going to assume it was not a typo but a
freudian slip & you really did mean Hyp ("Under") Pro ("before") Cic (an
Irishism meaning "good luck") & -Cy transforming it all into an abstract
noun -- for a neologism meaning Democrats are "Surroundingly Fortunate."
That or you're a dunce.

-paghat the ratgirl

SMITH29

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/6/00

xxx
It's a typo now shut the hell up and quit nit picking. Yer worse than
the squeeker.
29

Clave

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/6/00
SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

> The Democratic Party is supposed to be the "liberal" wide open party
> that has all the good vibes and open to everybody.
>
> Se. Joseph Liberman, Dem. Conn. is reported to be on Al Gore's short
> list of possible running mates.
>
> Today Fox News reports that there is some question as to whether
> Liberman would be a suitable person because of his religion...

Would it be possible that the R's are spinning it this way because Lieberman
was highly critical of Clinton over the Lewinsky affair, and they want that
ground all to themselves?

From today's Reuter's:

Chief among the names swirling in the rumor mill
were North Carolina Sen. John Edwards, Massachusetts
Sen. John Kerry and Connecticut Sen. Joseph Lieberman,
who if selected would be the first Jew on the
presidential ticket of one of the two major parties.

Gore campaign chairman Bill Daley said on ABC's
"This Week" that Lieberman's religion was irrelevant.

"I think his religion has no impact whatsoever on his
ability not only to be a great vice presidential
nominee, but to serve in that office with great
distinction," Daley said.

Jim

Kevin Roverud

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/6/00
In article <398DAD65...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
>The Democratic Party is supposed to be the "liberal" wide open party
>that has all the good vibes and open to everybody.
>
>Se. Joseph Liberman, Dem. Conn. is reported to be on Al Gore's short
>list of possible running mates.

Sen Joseph Lieberman is a scary, scary man.

He's always on the charge to ban violent video games and movies.

He has several rods stuck up his ass.

fuker

--
kevin - http://www.primenet.com/~roverud - best website on the web

JPRTIST

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/6/00
SMITH29 wrote:

> paghat wrote:
> >
> > In article <398DAD65...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
> >
> > > This is HYPROCICY at it's summit coming from the Democrats.
> >
> > Since you capitalized that I am going to assume it was not a typo but a
> > freudian slip & you really did mean Hyp ("Under") Pro ("before") Cic (an
> > Irishism meaning "good luck") & -Cy transforming it all into an abstract
> > noun -- for a neologism meaning Democrats are "Surroundingly Fortunate."
> > That or you're a dunce.
> >
> > -paghat the ratgirl
> xxx
> It's a typo now shut the hell up and quit nit picking. Yer worse than
> the squeeker.
> 29

The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman, because they are
scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as predicting
Gore picks Kerry.
--
Dick Cheney, before he dicks you!

DrPostman

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/6/00
On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 18:22:07 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>The Democratic Party is supposed to be the "liberal" wide open party
>that has all the good vibes and open to everybody.
>
>Se. Joseph Liberman, Dem. Conn. is reported to be on Al Gore's short
>list of possible running mates.
>

>Today Fox News reports that there is some question as to whether

>Liberman would be a suitable person because of his religion.
>
>Yes folks, The Democrats are worried because of his religion.

Since when did Fox News become the Democratic Party?

Today I heard it brought up on CNN's Reliable Sources by
a journalist who started out by saying he is Jewish and he
said that some might worry about people not voting for him because
of this. Hypocrisy is putting all those minorities on parade on stage
at the Republican convention last week in front of an almost entirely
white audience.

Have you forgotten so soon the flap over Kennedy and his Catholicism?

Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Knight of the Potato Cannon, minion of the afa-b Army of Darkness
High Counselor of the New Usenet Order, Unpaid Disinformation Agent
Addicted to Art Bell? http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/1282
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTĀ® member #15-51506-253.
You can email me at: jamiemps(at)mindspring.com

"The momentum of y2k is unfolding right now, in this very
moment. Check out the Internet news for the computer-based
glitches, the power outages, FEMA preparations, etc. You'll find
that it is all moving right along as predicted, but the reporting
authorities are just not labeling it as y2k related.
- on 6/21/00 Ray explains why his Y2K prediction really didn't fail

DrPostman

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/6/00
On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:56:22 GMT, JPRTIST <jprje...@home.com> wrote:

>The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman, because they are
>scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as predicting
>Gore picks Kerry.

He stands a better chance with Lieberman. Any crap about tying them
to Clinton's dalliances will fade away.

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Clave wrote:

> SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

> > The Democratic Party is supposed to be the "liberal" wide open party
> > that has all the good vibes and open to everybody.
> >
> > Se. Joseph Liberman, Dem. Conn. is reported to be on Al Gore's short
> > list of possible running mates.
> >
> > Today Fox News reports that there is some question as to whether

> > Liberman would be a suitable person because of his religion...
>
> Would it be possible that the R's are spinning it this way because Lieberman
> was highly critical of Clinton over the Lewinsky affair, and they want that
> ground all to themselves?

xxx
Your guess is as good as mine. I am real surprized that this issue would
even come up.
I heard it on Fox, not from some Republican talking head.
As far as talking about Blow Job Bill, anybody can do that. Heck, that's
old news.

> From today's Reuter's:
>
> Chief among the names swirling in the rumor mill
> were North Carolina Sen. John Edwards, Massachusetts
> Sen. John Kerry and Connecticut Sen. Joseph Lieberman,
> who if selected would be the first Jew on the
> presidential ticket of one of the two major parties.

> Gore campaign chairman Bill Daley said on ABC's
> "This Week" that Lieberman's religion was irrelevant.

xx
Then pick him!

> "I think his religion has no impact whatsoever on his
> ability not only to be a great vice presidential
> nominee, but to serve in that office with great
> distinction," Daley said.

xx
Absolutely!

> Jim
xxxx
But Lieberman WILL NOT be picked because some voters are Jew haters and
might vote Republican. The Democratic party will dump Liberman rather
than risk even O N E vote.

This is proof that discrimination is alive and well in the Democratic
Party just the same as it is every where else. It's human nature and the
Democratic Party is no different.
29

kristine

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
In article <398DEB9B...@home.com>, JPRTIST <jprje...@home.com> wrote:

> The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman, because they are
> scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as predicting
> Gore picks Kerry.

it doesn't matter, anway, if gore picks lieberman it'll be because he is
jewish, if gore doesn't pick lieberman it'll be because he's jewish.

kerry would make it a hard ticket to beat, and i'd love to watch kerry
debate cheney....

--
kristine
queen of the undead afab army

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

JPRTIST wrote:

> SMITH29 wrote:
> >
> > paghat wrote:

> > > Since you capitalized that I am going to assume it was not a typo but a
> > > freudian slip & you really did mean Hyp ("Under") Pro ("before") Cic (an
> > > Irishism meaning "good luck") & -Cy transforming it all into an abstract
> > > noun -- for a neologism meaning Democrats are "Surroundingly Fortunate."
> > > That or you're a dunce.
> > >
> > > -paghat the ratgirl
> > xxx
> > It's a typo now shut the hell up and quit nit picking. Yer worse than
> > the squeeker.
> > 29
>

> The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman, because they are
> scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as predicting
> Gore picks Kerry.

> --
> Dick Cheney, before he dicks you!

xxx
Because Liberman is of the Jewish faith.
Has nothing to do with his qualifications.
I hope the Jews in the party sound off on this blatent act.
29

Clave

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

> Clave wrote:

<...>

> > Gore campaign chairman Bill Daley said on ABC's
> > "This Week" that Lieberman's religion was irrelevant.
> xx
> Then pick him!

Personally, I wouldn't unless Kerry declined first.

> > "I think his religion has no impact whatsoever on his
> > ability not only to be a great vice presidential
> > nominee, but to serve in that office with great
> > distinction," Daley said.
> xx
> Absolutely!
>

> But Lieberman WILL NOT be picked because some voters are Jew haters and
> might vote Republican. The Democratic party will dump Liberman rather
> than risk even O N E vote.

No -- Kerry's better qualified for the job, not to mention his broader
appeal.

> This is proof that discrimination is alive and well in the Democratic

> Party just the same as it is every where else...

It is proof of no such thing.

You're expecting that they pick the Jewish candidate just because he's
Jewish? Or do you have some information that he's a superior candidate?

If you don't, then your accusations of hypocrisy and discrimination are as
much gas as ever.

Jim

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

> You're expecting that they pick the Jewish candidate just because he's
> Jewish? Or do you have some information that he's a superior candidate?

xxxx
Lieberman had the stature to blast Clinton for his behavior and that to
me makes him a man of bravery, morals and ethics.
29

> Jim

Clave

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
"SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

So what makes him a better candidate than the other two?

Are you suggesting they pick him for no other reason than *because* he's
Jewish?

Jim

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Clave wrote:

> "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > You're expecting that they pick the Jewish candidate just because he's
> > > Jewish? Or do you have some information that he's a superior candidate?
> > >
> > xxxx
> > Lieberman had the stature to blast Clinton for his behavior and that to
> > me makes him a man of bravery, morals and ethics.
>
> So what makes him a better candidate than the other two?

xxx
He's a Jew.

> Are you suggesting they pick him for no other reason than *because* he's
> Jewish?
>
> Jim

xxx
Absolutely. It's an affirmative action move. We have no Jews ever in
that office and it's high time the Democrats lead the way. It would be a
positive move for the policies the Democrats have touted for so many
years.
Do you see anything wrong with my view?
29

Clave

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
"SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

A sorry troll, even for you.

Jim

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

DrPostman wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:56:22 GMT, JPRTIST <jprje...@home.com> wrote:
>

> >The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman, because they are
> >scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as predicting
> >Gore picks Kerry.
>

> He stands a better chance with Lieberman.

xxxx
Agreed.

Any crap about tying them
> to Clinton's dalliances will fade away.

xx
Dalliances? That's funny.
29<G>

Clave

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

> DrPostman wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:56:22 GMT, JPRTIST <jprje...@home.com> wrote:
> >
> > >The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman, because they are
> > >scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as predicting
> > >Gore picks Kerry.
> >
> > He stands a better chance with Lieberman.
> xxxx
> Agreed.

And do *I* make any lame jokes about you two getting a room?

Of course not. I know better. I also know it wouldn't be funny.

Jim

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

DrPostman wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 18:22:07 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
>

> >The Democratic Party is supposed to be the "liberal" wide open party
> >that has all the good vibes and open to everybody.
> >
> >Se. Joseph Liberman, Dem. Conn. is reported to be on Al Gore's short
> >list of possible running mates.
> >
> >Today Fox News reports that there is some question as to whether

> >Liberman would be a suitable person because of his religion.
> >
> >Yes folks, The Democrats are worried because of his religion.
>
> Since when did Fox News become the Democratic Party?
>
> Today I heard it brought up on CNN's Reliable Sources by
> a journalist who started out by saying he is Jewish and he
> said that some might worry about people not voting for him because
> of this.

xx
Since when did CNN become the Democratic Party?

Hypocrisy is putting all those minorities on parade on stage
> at the Republican convention last week in front of an almost entirely
> white audience.

xxx
So hypocrisy is making blacks go to an all white school.
Hypocrisy is calling me on the phone and telling me I have to hire a
black.
Hypocrisy is hiring a person because he is ethnic.
Hypocrisy is affirmative action.
Don't talk to me about hypocrisy.

> Have you forgotten so soon the flap over Kennedy and his Catholicism?

xx
The pope would have took over but Jackie said no.
29

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Clave wrote:

> "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message
> >

> > DrPostman wrote:

> > > He stands a better chance with Lieberman.
> > xxxx
> > Agreed.
>
> And do *I* make any lame jokes about you two getting a room?
>
> Of course not. I know better. I also know it wouldn't be funny.
>
> Jim

xxx
I got the line from you. Remember?
29

Clave

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

> Clave wrote:
> >
> > "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

<...>

> > > Agreed.
> >
> > And do *I* make any lame jokes about you two getting a room?
> >
> > Of course not. I know better. I also know it wouldn't be funny.
> >
> > Jim
> xxx
> I got the line from you. Remember?

Simply put (just for you), I didn't use it just because you happened to
*agree* with someone. You were sucking ass in ways that made everyone here
cringe.

Humor lesson #2: Tragedy is when *I* get a hangnail. Comedy is when *you*
fall into an open sewer and die.

Jim

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

> > Absolutely. It's an affirmative action move. We have no Jews ever in
> > that office and it's high time the Democrats lead the way. It would be a
> > positive move for the policies the Democrats have touted for so many
> > years.
> > Do you see anything wrong with my view?
>
> A sorry troll, even for you.
>
> Jim
xxxx
It's not a troll.
Hell you can't even realize honest politics when you see it. Some
Democrat you are.
Fact is, you don't like Jews or Mormons.
But that's ok. I still like you.
29

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Clave wrote:

> "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Clave wrote:
> > >
> > > "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message
>
> <...>

> > > And do *I* make any lame jokes about you two getting a room?
> > >
> > > Of course not. I know better. I also know it wouldn't be funny.
> > >
> > > Jim
> > xxx
> > I got the line from you. Remember?
>
> Simply put (just for you), I didn't use it just because you happened to
> *agree* with someone. You were sucking ass in ways that made everyone here
> cringe.

xxx
You tried to get away with a lie and I caught you. You thought I would
forget when you used it on me but I didn't and the rest of the blather
here is you trying to manure your way out.
It didn't work.
29<G>

Clave

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

> > > Absolutely. It's an affirmative action move. We have no Jews ever in
> > > that office and it's high time the Democrats lead the way. It would be
> > > a positive move for the policies the Democrats have touted for so many
> > > years.
> > > Do you see anything wrong with my view?
> >
> > A sorry troll, even for you.
>
> It's not a troll.
> Hell you can't even realize honest politics

Humor?

> when you see it. Some Democrat you are.

Now *that's* funny.

> Fact is, you don't like Jews or Mormons.

With this remark you descend (once again) into the ranks of the True
Assholes.

Jim

piddy

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 03:11:56 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>> > Absolutely. It's an affirmative action move. We have no Jews ever in
>> > that office and it's high time the Democrats lead the way. It would be a
>> > positive move for the policies the Democrats have touted for so many
>> > years.
>> > Do you see anything wrong with my view?
>>
>> A sorry troll, even for you.
>>

>> Jim
>xxxx

>It's not a troll.

>Hell you can't even realize honest politics when you see it. Some
>Democrat you are.

>Fact is, you don't like Jews or Mormons.

>But that's ok. I still like you.
>29

I'm a jewish liberal conservative, and I cast my bate in waters
that others don't.

am I making sense?

piddy -- senselessly most of the time...

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Clave wrote:

> "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

> > > A sorry troll, even for you.
> >

> > It's not a troll.
> > Hell you can't even realize honest politics
>

> Humor?

> > when you see it. Some Democrat you are.
>

> Now *that's* funny.

> > Fact is, you don't like Jews or Mormons.
>

> With this remark you descend (once again) into the ranks of the True
> Assholes.
>
> Jim

xxx
What! Too many syllables?
29<G>

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

piddy wrote:

> I'm a jewish liberal conservative, and I cast my bate in waters
> that others don't.
>
> am I making sense?
>
> piddy -- senselessly most of the time...

xx
Yes. Please continue.
29

JPRTIST

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
SMITH29 wrote:

> xxx
> Your guess is as good as mine. I am real surprized that this issue would
> even come up.
> I heard it on Fox, not from some Republican talking head.

If you hear anything on the Faux News Channel, you've heard it from a
Republican talking head. The Faux New Channel is the most biased news
network on TV.

> As far as talking about Blow Job Bill, anybody can do that. Heck, that's
> old news.

How's this for old news,

http://home-news.excite.com/news/r/000804/11/odd-germany-sex-dc

> > From today's Reuter's:
> >
> > Chief among the names swirling in the rumor mill
> > were North Carolina Sen. John Edwards, Massachusetts
> > Sen. John Kerry and Connecticut Sen. Joseph Lieberman,
> > who if selected would be the first Jew on the
> > presidential ticket of one of the two major parties.

> > Gore campaign chairman Bill Daley said on ABC's
> > "This Week" that Lieberman's religion was irrelevant.
> xx
> Then pick him!

More BS GOP logic.

> > "I think his religion has no impact whatsoever on his
> > ability not only to be a great vice presidential
> > nominee, but to serve in that office with great
> > distinction," Daley said.
> xx
> Absolutely!
> >

> > Jim
> xxxx

> But Lieberman WILL NOT be picked because some voters are Jew haters and
> might vote Republican. The Democratic party will dump Liberman rather
> than risk even O N E vote.

It didn't stop the party from picking any of the Kennedy's and they are
Catholic.

The GOP's promulgation of this issue proves how bigoted they are.

> This is proof that discrimination is alive and well in the Democratic

> Party just the same as it is every where else. It's human nature and the
> Democratic Party is no different.
> 29

JPRTIST

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
SMITH29 wrote:

> > You're expecting that they pick the Jewish candidate just because he's
> > Jewish? Or do you have some information that he's a superior candidate?
> >
> xxxx
> Lieberman had the stature to blast Clinton for his behavior and that to
> me makes him a man of bravery, morals and ethics.

But you've already proven how fucked up you are in such evaluation.

I don't know shit about Lieberman, I didn't know he opposed Clinton. I
do know a great deal about Kerry, including the fact he is a decorated
war hero. More so in fact then Collin Powell could dream of being.

Kerry has more charisma, and would make a much better talking head on TV
too.

I get the impression from you that Kerry doesn't have a stick up his ass
like Lieberman.

JPRTIST

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
Clave wrote:

> "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

> > > You're expecting that they pick the Jewish candidate just because he's
> > > Jewish? Or do you have some information that he's a superior candidate?
> > >
> > xxxx
> > Lieberman had the stature to blast Clinton for his behavior and that to
> > me makes him a man of bravery, morals and ethics.
>
> So what makes him a better candidate than the other two?
>
> Are you suggesting they pick him for no other reason than *because* he's
> Jewish?
>
> Jim

Why weren't any Jewish people on GWB's short list.

The GOP must feel obligated to only elect fundamentalist baptists. What
a bunch of Bigots.

Clave

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
"JPRTIST" <jprje...@home.com> wrote in message

> Clave wrote:
> >
> > "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

> > > xxxx
> > > Lieberman had the stature to blast Clinton for his behavior and that
> > > to me makes him a man of bravery, morals and ethics.
> >
> > So what makes him a better candidate than the other two?
> >
> > Are you suggesting they pick him for no other reason than *because* he's
> > Jewish?
>
> Why weren't any Jewish people on GWB's short list.

I also wonder what they promised Powell to turn down the "offer."

> The GOP must feel obligated to only elect fundamentalist baptists. What
> a bunch of Bigots.

For the record, both Bush and Cheney are Methodists. Not that it
matters -- Jews still go to hell, right?

BTW, why do you capitalize bigot and not Baptist?

Jim

JPRTIST

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
Clave wrote:

> BTW, why do you capitalize bigot and not Baptist?
>
> Jim

I have more respect for "Bigots", than I do for "really stupid bigots",.

kristine

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
In article <e%pj5.709$1o3.3...@paloalto-snr2.gtei.net>, "Clave"
<ClaviusNo...@gte.net> wrote:

> "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

> > Fact is, you don't like Jews or Mormons.

> With this remark you descend (once again) into the ranks of the True
> Assholes.
>
> Jim

hmmm....you are assuming that he has, at one point, ascended from the
ranks of the rank...or from the True Assholes, for that matter.

smitty has the intelligence of a small mollusk and the reasoning power of
a poodle.

jim, don't try to have spirited, informed debate with shitty. he pigeon
holes those he disagrees with and makes offensive, asinine comments like
the above. he thinks it makes him a better person to be on the "winning
side", whatever that is. he doesn't care about solving problems, he just
wants to be right.

smitty addresses clinton's immorality and the democrats shortcomings, all
the while ignoring the hypocrisy that occurs in both parties. don't talk
to me of blow jobs and oval office shenanegans, unless you are willing to
discuss shrub's drug use, alcohol use, gringriches' outrageous behavior,
packwoods indiscretions and the fact that harding had mistresses sleeping
with him in the white house. there hasn't been a president in my lifetime
that hasn't had a least one mistress, and probably got head in the white
house. they just weren't stupid enough to get "caught"...if we should even
care about that aspect of some one's presidency. he had an affair. he lied
about it. if lying and/or doing something stupid in one's lifetime were
enough to disqualify a man from a job, i wonder how many men would still
be employed. or women...for that matter.

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

JPRTIST wrote:

> SMITH29 wrote:
> >
> > > You're expecting that they pick the Jewish candidate just because he's
> > > Jewish? Or do you have some information that he's a superior candidate?
> > >
> > xxxx
> > Lieberman had the stature to blast Clinton for his behavior and that to
> > me makes him a man of bravery, morals and ethics.
>

> But you've already proven how fucked up you are in such evaluation.
>
> I don't know shit about Lieberman, I didn't know he opposed Clinton. I
> do know a great deal about Kerry, including the fact he is a decorated
> war hero. More so in fact then Collin Powell could dream of being.
>
> Kerry has more charisma, and would make a much better talking head on TV
> too.
>
> I get the impression from you that Kerry doesn't have a stick up his ass
> like Lieberman.

xx
I brought this up because some stupid ass in the Democratic Party spoke
out that it might not be a good idea to pick a Jew because some people
may not like that. Coming from a Democrat I found it to be quite amusing
and possibly a hot button around here.
I was right.
I mean, even the krusty kristine had to put in her two cents.

I know that Kerry and Liberman are good guys, kinda in the middle of the
road and both are quite acceptable for a Gore running mate. He needs a
moderate to improve his chances. I know nothing about a stick up
anybodys ass but maby you could elaborate.
Are you in a anal mood lately?
29
<G>
Kristine, I still love you.

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

JPRTIST wrote:

> SMITH29 wrote:
>
> > xxx
> > Your guess is as good as mine. I am real surprized that this issue would
> > even come up.
> > I heard it on Fox, not from some Republican talking head.
>
> If you hear anything on the Faux News Channel, you've heard it from a
> Republican talking head. The Faux New Channel is the most biased news
> network on TV.

xxx
I wood put ABC,NBC,CBS,and CNN right in the same boat.

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Buffalo Chilkat wrote:

> SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

> >Clave wrote:
> >>
> >> SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

> I think the only hippo in this race to be critical of is Tipper.
xxx
Oh Come on!! Tipper is cute and a nice lady. Why would you say something
like that?
29

Clave

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
"kristine" <queenk...@thecastle.com> wrote in message

> In article <e%pj5.709$1o3.3...@paloalto-snr2.gtei.net>, "Clave"
> <ClaviusNo...@gte.net> wrote:
> >
> > "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message
> >
> > <...>

> > > Fact is, you don't like Jews or Mormons.
> >
> > With this remark you descend (once again) into the ranks of the True
> > Assholes.
>
> hmmm....you are assuming that he has, at one point, ascended from the
> ranks of the rank...or from the True Assholes, for that matter.
>
> smitty has the intelligence of a small mollusk and the reasoning power
> of a poodle.

> jim, don't try to have spirited, informed debate with shitty.

You are, of course, right. We have a support group in the seattle
newsgroups, that smit-head knows only too well, for people who suffer from
the compulsion to endlessly, *pointlessly* argue with the feeble-minded.

It's called On & On Anon, and this week's meeting's at my house. Afa-b'ers
welcome.

<snip a whole bunch of other rightness>

Jim

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Buffalo Chilkat wrote:

> SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
>

> >Buffalo Chilkat wrote:

> >> I think the only hippo in this race to be critical of is Tipper.
> >xxx
> >Oh Come on!! Tipper is cute and a nice lady. Why would you say something
> >like that?
> >29
>

> Her hips?
xxx
Can you pass a test like that? You are female, arent you?
29

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Clave wrote:

> "kristine" <queenk...@thecastle.com> wrote in message
> >
> > In article <e%pj5.709$1o3.3...@paloalto-snr2.gtei.net>, "Clave"

> > <ClaviusNo...@gte.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

> > > <...>

> > > With this remark you descend (once again) into the ranks of the True
> > > Assholes.
> >
> > hmmm....you are assuming that he has, at one point, ascended from the
> > ranks of the rank...or from the True Assholes, for that matter.
> >
> > smitty has the intelligence of a small mollusk and the reasoning power
> > of a poodle.
>
> > jim, don't try to have spirited, informed debate with shitty.
>
> You are, of course, right. We have a support group in the seattle
> newsgroups, that smit-head knows only too well, for people who suffer from
> the compulsion to endlessly, *pointlessly* argue with the feeble-minded.
>
> It's called On & On Anon, and this week's meeting's at my house. Afa-b'ers
> welcome.
>
> <snip a whole bunch of other rightness>
>
> Jim

xxx
kristine is mad at me because i can get her goat. she gets so mad she
sweats.
but i still love her
29

Clave

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
"SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

<..>

> kristine is mad at me because i can get her goat...

Really? When did that happen?

> but i still love her

You seem to love everyone who kicks you hard enough.

Jim

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Clave wrote:

> "JPRTIST" <jprje...@home.com> wrote in message
> > Clave wrote:
> > >

> > > "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

> > > So what makes him a better candidate than the other two?
> > >
> > > Are you suggesting they pick him for no other reason than *because* he's
> > > Jewish?
> >
> > Why weren't any Jewish people on GWB's short list.
>
> I also wonder what they promised Powell to turn down the "offer."

XXX
Powell told Larry King he wasn't asked and I know why.

> > The GOP must feel obligated to only elect fundamentalist baptists. What
> > a bunch of Bigots.

xxx
What the hell, it's there club.

> For the record, both Bush and Cheney are Methodists. Not that it
> matters -- Jews still go to hell, right?

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Buffalo Chilkat wrote:

> SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
>

> >Buffalo Chilkat wrote:

> >> Her hips?
> >xxx
> >Can you pass a test like that? You are female, arent you?
> >29
>

> Tipper's hips make her a young but sexy Tippopotamus.
xx
I'll disguss the candidates but not there wives.
29

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Clave wrote:

> "SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

> <..>
>
> > kristine is mad at me because i can get her goat...
>
> Really? When did that happen?
>
> > but i still love her
>
> You seem to love everyone who kicks you hard enough.
>
> Jim

xxxx
Are you really that much of a candy ass?
29

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

Buffalo Chilkat wrote:

> SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
>

> He's referring to you, waffle gut.
xxx
No kiddin!
29<G>

The Commentator

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

JPRTIST wrote:

> The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman, because they are
> scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as predicting
> Gore picks Kerry.

> --

Sorry, that prediction joins the kazoo's Y2K picks...

DrPostman

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 00:49:51 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>But Lieberman WILL NOT be picked because some voters are Jew haters and
>might vote Republican. The Democratic party will dump Liberman rather
>than risk even O N E vote.

It is beginning to look like you are wrong. I hope so, just to see
how well you can eat crow.

Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Knight of the Potato Cannon, minion of the afa-b Army of Darkness
High Counselor of the New Usenet Order, Unpaid Disinformation Agent
Addicted to Art Bell? http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/1282
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTĀ® member #15-51506-253.
You can email me at: jamiemps(at)mindspring.com

"The momentum of y2k is unfolding right now, in this very
moment. Check out the Internet news for the computer-based
glitches, the power outages, FEMA preparations, etc. You'll find
that it is all moving right along as predicted, but the reporting
authorities are just not labeling it as y2k related.
- on 6/21/00 Ray explains why his Y2K prediction really didn't fail

DrPostman

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 01:23:55 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>> You're expecting that they pick the Jewish candidate just because he's
>> Jewish? Or do you have some information that he's a superior candidate?
>>
>xxxx
> Lieberman had the stature to blast Clinton for his behavior and that to
>me makes him a man of bravery, morals and ethics.

And that is one of the biggest reasons he is on the short list. If
his religion was of any issue he wouldn't be on that list.

DrPostman

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 02:27:55 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>DrPostman wrote:

>> On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 18:22:07 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
>>
>> >The Democratic Party is supposed to be the "liberal" wide open party
>> >that has all the good vibes and open to everybody.
>> >

>> >Se. Joseph Liberman, Dem. Conn. is reported to be on Al Gore's short
>> >list of possible running mates.
>> >
>> >Today Fox News reports that there is some question as to whether
>> >Liberman would be a suitable person because of his religion.
>> >
>> >Yes folks, The Democrats are worried because of his religion.
>>
>> Since when did Fox News become the Democratic Party?
>>
>> Today I heard it brought up on CNN's Reliable Sources by
>> a journalist who started out by saying he is Jewish and he
>> said that some might worry about people not voting for him because
>> of this.
>xx
>Since when did CNN become the Democratic Party?

I didn't misrepresent them like you did with Fox. Point out where
that makes the slightest bit of sense.

> Hypocrisy is putting all those minorities on parade on stage
>> at the Republican convention last week in front of an almost entirely
>> white audience.
>xxx
>So hypocrisy is making blacks go to an all white school.
>Hypocrisy is calling me on the phone and telling me I have to hire a
>black.
>Hypocrisy is hiring a person because he is ethnic.
>Hypocrisy is affirmative action.
>Don't talk to me about hypocrisy.

Evasion noted. You have no answer to why they did that, do you?

DrPostman

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 02:15:14 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>DrPostman wrote:

>> On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:56:22 GMT, JPRTIST <jprje...@home.com> wrote:
>>
>> >The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman, because they are
>> >scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as predicting
>> >Gore picks Kerry.
>>

>> He stands a better chance with Lieberman.
>xxxx
>Agreed.
>
> Any crap about tying them
>> to Clinton's dalliances will fade away.
>xx
>Dalliances? That's funny.

That's all it was, and the only thing he lied about. Somehow
conservatives, despondent over the lack of anything to hang
on him after over 40 million dollars spent trying to, can't get over
that.

He lied about sex - show me a man who hasn't.

DrPostman

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 02:19:17 GMT, "Clave"
<ClaviusNo...@gte.net> wrote:

>"SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

>> DrPostman wrote:

>> > He stands a better chance with Lieberman.
>> xxxx
>> Agreed.
>

>And do *I* make any lame jokes about you two getting a room?
>
>Of course not. I know better. I also know it wouldn't be funny.

It would be more than ugly.

DrPostman

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 19:41:21 -1000, Buffalo Chilkat
<mam...@watering.hole> wrote:

>SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>>Clave wrote:
>>>
>>> SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

>>> news:398DAD65...@home.com...

>I think the only hippo in this race to be critical of is Tipper.

Then I'm not the only one who has noticed that she's blimped out.
She's getting very wide in the hips lately.

DrPostman

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 06:50:04 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>Buffalo Chilkat wrote:
>>
>> SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>> I think the only hippo in this race to be critical of is Tipper.

>xxx
>Oh Come on!! Tipper is cute and a nice lady. Why would you say something
>like that?
>29

You like those huge doublewide child bearing hips, eh?

DrPostman

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 00:49:51 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>But Lieberman WILL NOT be picked because some voters are Jew haters and
>might vote Republican. The Democratic party will dump Liberman rather
>than risk even O N E vote.

BLAM!

Read it an weep.

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
DrPostman wrote:
> >xxx
> >So hypocrisy is making blacks go to an all white school.
> >Hypocrisy is calling me on the phone and telling me I have to hire a
> >black.
> >Hypocrisy is hiring a person because he is ethnic.
> >Hypocrisy is affirmative action.
> >Don't talk to me about hypocrisy.
>
> Evasion noted. You have no answer to why they did that, do you?
xx
Yes, It was a social experiment. It failed.
People of a kind want to be with there kind. It probably will always be
that way.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this natural predilection.
Chinese want to be together, same for blacks

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
SMITH29 wrote:

> DrPostman wrote:
> > >xxx
> > >So hypocrisy is making blacks go to an all white school.
> > >Hypocrisy is calling me on the phone and telling me I have to hire a
> > >black.
> > >Hypocrisy is hiring a person because he is ethnic.
> > >Hypocrisy is affirmative action.
> > >Don't talk to me about hypocrisy.
> >
> > Evasion noted. You have no answer to why they did that, do you?
> xx
> Yes, It was a social experiment. It failed.
> People of a kind want to be with there kind. It probably will always be
> that way.
> There is absolutely nothing wrong with this natural predilection.
> Chinese want to be together, same for blacks and others. The forced bussing set education back in achievement to the point where we graduate students that can't read or work a crescent wrench. Totaly unprepared for life. Some school system. It actualy damaged the relationship between the races. I don't think forcing kids to buss is the answer to anything.
29

DrPostman

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 07:15:48 GMT, "Clave"
<ClaviusNo...@gte.net> wrote:

>"SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message

><..>
>
>> kristine is mad at me because i can get her goat...
>
>Really? When did that happen?

A short while back when he snuck over to Ohio and stole it. He is
still doing unspeakable things to that poor animal.

DrPostman

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 21:17:18 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>DrPostman wrote:
>> >xxx
>> >So hypocrisy is making blacks go to an all white school.
>> >Hypocrisy is calling me on the phone and telling me I have to hire a
>> >black.
>> >Hypocrisy is hiring a person because he is ethnic.
>> >Hypocrisy is affirmative action.
>> >Don't talk to me about hypocrisy.
>>
>> Evasion noted. You have no answer to why they did that, do you?
>xx
>Yes, It was a social experiment. It failed.
>People of a kind want to be with there kind. It probably will always be
>that way.
>There is absolutely nothing wrong with this natural predilection.
>Chinese want to be together, same for blacks

I'm glad that isn't true for the Fellowship I belong to, or my
friends, or where I work (where I am a minority).

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

DrPostman wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 02:15:14 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
>

> >DrPostman wrote:

> >> He stands a better chance with Lieberman.
> >xxxx
> >Agreed.
> >

> > Any crap about tying them
> >> to Clinton's dalliances will fade away.
> >xx
> >Dalliances? That's funny.
>
> That's all it was, and the only thing he lied about. Somehow
> conservatives, despondent over the lack of anything to hang
> on him after over 40 million dollars spent trying to, can't get over
> that.
>
> He lied about sex - show me a man who hasn't.

xxx
There are millions of us. Are you thinking everybody is like Clinton?

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

DrPostman wrote:

> >> Evasion noted. You have no answer to why they did that, do you?
> >xx
> >Yes, It was a social experiment. It failed.
> >People of a kind want to be with there kind. It probably will always be
> >that way.
> >There is absolutely nothing wrong with this natural predilection.
> >Chinese want to be together, same for blacks
>
> I'm glad that isn't true for the Fellowship I belong to, or my
> friends, or where I work (where I am a minority).

xxx
Go to China town for an example of what I am talking about.

My kids are white and they were a minority in the Seattle Public School
System, So what?
29

SMITH29

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

DrPostman wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 07:15:48 GMT, "Clave"
> <ClaviusNo...@gte.net> wrote:
>
> >"SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message
> >
> ><..>
> >
> >> kristine is mad at me because i can get her goat...
> >
> >Really? When did that happen?
>
> A short while back when he snuck over to Ohio and stole it. He is
> still doing unspeakable things to that poor animal.

xxx
Do you have to blab everything all over the place?
Go watch 3rd. Rock or Gilligans island.

Mayonardo DiCrapio

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

> JPRTIST wrote:
> >

> > The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman, because they
are
> > scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as
predicting
> > Gore picks Kerry.

> > --

Great.. then we can call them the Horse's face and the horse's ass.

The only reason Algore picked Leiberman is because it helps him put
distance between himself and Slick, That, and the fact that he couldn't
find a suitable queer or nigger.

What the fuck do you know about politics anyway JP? You've got about a
5th grade education and the vocabulary of 12 year old.

Do you wait to see who the Gay Rights people tell you to back? Please
stick to your kooky complaints of phone harassment..

Your political commentary is as useless as that bum eye of yours, you
pathetic disgusting Fudge-packing worm.

-JT

Clave

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
"Mayonardo DiCrapio" <J...@untoolREMOVE.net> wrote in message

<...>

> Your political commentary is as useless as that bum eye of yours, you
> pathetic disgusting Fudge-packing worm.

Whassamatter, JT? Nobody wanna play wit you?

Jim

Mayonardo DiCrapio

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

"Clave" <ClaviusNo...@gte.net> wrote in message

> SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote in message
> > The Democratic Party is supposed to be the "liberal" wide open party
> > that has all the good vibes and open to everybody.
> >
> > Se. Joseph Liberman, Dem. Conn. is reported to be on Al Gore's short
> > list of possible running mates.
> >
> > Today Fox News reports that there is some question as to whether
> > Liberman would be a suitable person because of his religion...
>

> Would it be possible that the R's are spinning it this way because
Lieberman
> was highly critical of Clinton over the Lewinsky affair, and they want
that
> ground all to themselves?
>
> From today's Reuter's:
>
> Chief among the names swirling in the rumor mill
> were North Carolina Sen. John Edwards, Massachusetts
> Sen. John Kerry and Connecticut Sen. Joseph Lieberman,
> who if selected would be the first Jew on the
> presidential ticket of one of the two major parties.

> Gore campaign chairman Bill Daley said on ABC's
> "This Week" that Lieberman's religion was irrelevant.
>
> "I think his religion has no impact whatsoever on his
> ability not only to be a great vice presidential
> nominee, but to serve in that office with great
> distinction," Daley said.
>
> Jim

There are no "R's" spinning anything you pathetic sniveling fucking
Nancy boy...

This is just a wonderful example of your Algor clutching for anything
that'll distance him from the fucking scum-bag sex-offender of a
compulsive liar-head that he's been sucking off for the last 7.5 years.

It's a wonderful time to be Republican boys.. All the Dems are flocking
to Centrist highground and voting Republican because they are ashamed of
the debauchery and incest of Clinton Gore.

IT'S A WONDERFUL TIME TO BE REPUBLICAN SALLYBOY. IF YOU AREN'T WORRIED
YET YOU SHOULD BE..

GW BUSH WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE AND YOU BABY-KILLING FAGGOTS WILL PAY!
bwaaaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
aAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

First thing I'm gonna do when GW changes the Assault rifle laws, is
stock the fuck up.

Gore Ahhahahahah Democrats AAAAHHHAHAHAHA hahahahah ! what a pathetic
fucking joke.

Wooo Hoooooo~!~~!!!!

Mayonardo DiCrapio

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00

"Clave" <ClaviusNo...@gte.net> wrote in message

No competition to speak of that's for sure.

Cap'n_TrVth

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
"Mayonardo DiCrapio" <J...@untoolREMOVE.net> wrote:

>> JPRTIST wrote:
>> >

>> > The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman,
because they
>are
>> > scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as
>predicting
>> > Gore picks Kerry.
>> > --
>

>Great.. then we can call them the Horse's face and the horse's
ass.

>The only reason Algore picked Leiberman is because it helps him
put
>distance between himself and Slick, That, and the fact that he
couldn't
>find a suitable queer or nigger.
>
>What the fuck do you know about politics anyway JP? You've got
about a
>5th grade education and the vocabulary of 12 year old.
>
>Do you wait to see who the Gay Rights people tell you to back?
Please
>stick to your kooky complaints of phone harassment..
>
>Your political commentary is as useless as that bum eye of
yours, you
>pathetic disgusting Fudge-packing worm.
>
>-JT

Fudge packing worm hehehe... that and the line about not being
able to find a suitable queer or nigger. I guess I pretty much
rock huh 29? ;>

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/7/00
On Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:10:33 -0400, "Mayonardo DiCrapio" <J...@untoolREMOVE.net>
wrote:

>"Clave" <ClaviusNo...@gte.net> wrote in message
>> "Mayonardo DiCrapio" <J...@untoolREMOVE.net> wrote in message
>>
>> <...>
>>

>> > Your political commentary is as useless as that bum eye of yours,
>you
>> > pathetic disgusting Fudge-packing worm.
>>

>> Whassamatter, JT? Nobody wanna play wit you?
>>
>> Jim
>

>No competition to speak of that's for sure.

I will never forget this day. The day I came to Hue City and fought one million
N.V.A. gooks. I love the little Commie bastards, man, I really do. These enemy
grunts are as hard as slant-eyed drill instructors. These are great days we're
living, bros!'We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns.

These people we wasted here today ... are the finest human beings we will ever
know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone
around that's worth shooting.

"Crazy Earl", "Full Metal Jacket"
--
V.G.

(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

I've never done anything sensible that was fully satisfying.- Fred Reed

SMITH29

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00

Mayonardo DiCrapio wrote:

> > JPRTIST wrote:
> > >

> > > The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman, because they
> are
> > > scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as
> predicting
> > > Gore picks Kerry.
> > > --
>
> Great.. then we can call them the Horse's face and the horse's ass.
>
> The only reason Algore picked Leiberman is because it helps him put
> distance between himself and Slick, That, and the fact that he couldn't
> find a suitable queer or nigger.
>
> What the fuck do you know about politics anyway JP? You've got about a
> 5th grade education and the vocabulary of 12 year old.
>
> Do you wait to see who the Gay Rights people tell you to back? Please
> stick to your kooky complaints of phone harassment..
>

> Your political commentary is as useless as that bum eye of yours, you
> pathetic disgusting Fudge-packing worm.
>

> -JT
xxx
Goodness sakes........ Did Randy say something to upset you? Weren't you
a little harsh on him. Man, a person would think he stood you up or
something.
I was hoping the language wood calm down around here.
29
;-(

SMITH29

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00

Cap'n_TrVth wrote:

> Fudge packing worm hehehe... that and the line about not being
> able to find a suitable queer or nigger. I guess I pretty much
> rock huh 29? ;>

> xxx
Im not sure who is more disgusting, you or your puppet DiCrappier.
Or is that DeCrapper!
2<G>

IceNine

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00

Mayonardo DiCrapio <J...@untoolREMOVE.net> wrote in message

> > JPRTIST wrote:
> > >

> > > The Gopers just want to force Gore to pick Lieberman, because they
> are
> > > scared shittless he will pick Kerry. I will go on record as
> predicting
> > > Gore picks Kerry.
> > > --
>

> Great.. then we can call them the Horse's face and the horse's ass.
>
> The only reason Algore picked Leiberman is because it helps him put
> distance between himself and Slick, That, and the fact that he couldn't
> find a suitable queer or nigger.

Which brings up an interesting point--I want mega media presence with lots
of extreme closeups of Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, and [insert
African-American "spokesman" here] as they swallow a ton of bile at the
ballot box voting Gore/Lieberman, and then explaining themselves away to the
press...

Won't that be a hoot?

i9

DrPostman

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 22:07:19 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>> He lied about sex - show me a man who hasn't.
>xxx
>There are millions of us. Are you thinking everybody is like Clinton?

You claim that you have NEVER lied about sex?

I don't believe you.

DrPostman

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 22:10:59 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>Go to China town for an example of what I am talking about.

I have - white people live there too. So what?

>My kids are white and they were a minority in the Seattle Public School
>System, So what?

Diversity is a good thing.

kristine

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
In article <398E61C5...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
xxx

> kristine is mad at me because i can get her goat.

don't flatter yourself.

--
kristine
queen of the undead afab army
* * * * * * * *
i'm an agent of satan, but my duties are mostly ceremonial

SMITH29

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00

DrPostman wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 00:49:51 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
>
> >But Lieberman WILL NOT be picked because some voters are Jew haters and
> >might vote Republican. The Democratic party will dump Liberman rather
> >than risk even O N E vote.
>
> BLAM!
>
> Read it an weep.

xx
I'm tired of deleting your stupid .sig file.
Good by,
29

paghat

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
In article <queenkristine-0...@192.168.0.9>,
queenk...@thecastle.com (kristine) wrote:

> In article <398E61C5...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
> xxx
> > kristine is mad at me because i can get her goat.
>

> don't flatter yourself.

Still, after a threat like that, I'd make awful certain smitty can't get
at your nanny goat. If she's not in heat he might actually harm her.

-paghat the ratgirl

kristine

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
In article <399032D2...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

> DrPostman wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 00:49:51 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
> >
> > >But Lieberman WILL NOT be picked because some voters are Jew haters and
> > >might vote Republican. The Democratic party will dump Liberman rather
> > >than risk even O N E vote.
> >
> > BLAM!
> >
> > Read it an weep.
> xx
> I'm tired of deleting your stupid .sig file.
> Good by,

ever the salient and witty post from the brick, smitty.

kristine

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
In article <SPAM-ME-NOTpaghat...@soggy70.drizzle.com>,
SPAM-ME-...@my-deja.com (paghat) wrote:

well, my goat is safely tucked away in ohio...and since smitty the brick
couldn't read a map on a bet, she is pretty safe.

he can fuck all the goats he likes on the pacific northwest, just as long
as he doesn't touch other humans and therefore can't contribute to the
gene pool.

SMITH29

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00

paghat wrote:

> In article <queenkristine-0...@192.168.0.9>,
> queenk...@thecastle.com (kristine) wrote:
>
> > In article <398E61C5...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
> > xxx
> > > kristine is mad at me because i can get her goat.
> >

> > don't flatter yourself.
>
> Still, after a threat like that, I'd make awful certain smitty can't get
> at your nanny goat. If she's not in heat he might actually harm her.

->paghat
xxxx
Naw, I'm not mean..
I want to give the kristine a good time if I ever get to Cincinatti. But
who wants to go there? Now California,,, thats a different matter. Too
bad kristine don't live there.
California is a nice place to visit.
29<G>

goodo...@webbworks.com

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 15:56:09 -0500, DrPostman <I...@mysig.emailthere>
wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 02:15:14 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
>

>>DrPostman wrote:

>>> He stands a better chance with Lieberman.
>>xxxx
>>Agreed.
>>
>> Any crap about tying them
>>> to Clinton's dalliances will fade away.
>>xx
>>Dalliances? That's funny.
>

>That's all it was, and the only thing he lied about. Somehow
>conservatives, despondent over the lack of anything to hang
>on him after over 40 million dollars spent trying to, can't get over
>that.
>

>He lied about sex - show me a man who hasn't.

How many of us have done that in front of a Grand Jury?
If it wasn't for that blue dress...
He was so believable when he said he never had sex with that woman...
Makes you wonder what else he's lied about.
Juanita Broderick was very believable, too, but of course that's old
news.

You blame the $40 million (?) on the Republicans, and totally
disregard any obstruction of justice on the part of William *Fellatio*
Clinton. It's all the fault of the rascal Republicans.

---
Founder of Fathers Against Chickenshit Talk Shows (FACTS)

In the beginning I was sad when Art Bell converted his
"Coast to Coast AM" to "Coast to Coast Dreamland."
Then I was hurt when he ignored our pleas to use his original format.
Now I'm mad as hell and I can't take it anymore!
Just say No to "Coast to Coast Dreamland!"

goodo...@webbworks.com

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00

ClaveThug said:
>> You're expecting that they pick the Jewish candidate just because he's
>> Jewish? Or do you have some information that he's a superior candidate?
>>
>xxxx
> Lieberman had the stature to blast Clinton for his behavior and that to
>me makes him a man of bravery, morals and ethics.

He didn't vote to impeach. He's all talk, no walk. Lower than whale
shit.

goodo...@webbworks.com

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 04:10:14 GMT, JPRTIST <jprje...@home.com> wrote:

>SMITH29 wrote:
>
>> xxx
>> Your guess is as good as mine. I am real surprized that this issue would
>> even come up.
>> I heard it on Fox, not from some Republican talking head.
>
>If you hear anything on the Faux News Channel, you've heard it from a
>Republican talking head. The Faux New Channel is the most biased news
>network on TV.

Nope. They report, you decide. The most biased is the Clinton News
Network (CNN).

goodo...@webbworks.com

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 05:48:33 GMT, queenk...@thecastle.com
(kristine) wrote:

>smitty addresses clinton's immorality and the democrats shortcomings, all
>the while ignoring the hypocrisy that occurs in both parties.

Yep, shit happens. People get caught.

>don't talk to me of blow jobs and oval office shenanegans, unless you are
>willing to discuss shrub's drug use,

Speculative at best...

> alcohol use,

It's legal...

>gringriches' outrageous behavior,

It was outrageous, wasn't it? He never should have resigned.

>packwoods indiscretions

He resigned, too.

>and the fact that harding had mistresses sleeping
>with him in the white house. there hasn't been a president in my lifetime
>that hasn't had a least one mistress, and probably got head in the white
>house.

Let's see some proof. Even if they did have extramarital sex, what
makes you so sure they would defame the Whitehouse? One bad apple
don't spoil the barrel...

>they just weren't stupid enough to get "caught"...

Have you ever thought about the repercussions that could have been
caused by Clinton's meaningless little indisgretion? Try blackmail.
By a foreign government, say, China. Can you imagine the possibilities
or should I draw you picture? China's no problem, though, 'cause they
already have Clinton and Gore in their pocket.

>if we should even care about that aspect of some one's presidency.

You better start caring. We need stable minds in control of that
*button*.

>he had an affair. he lied about it.

He didn't resign either, as the aforementioned folk did (except for
Harding, of course). He thumbed his nose at us, gave us Janet Reno,
midnight basketball, one million new illegal voters, dispirited
military, UN police, NATO police, government sanctioned kidnapping,
Waco, Filegate, Travelgate, National Monuments (where the locals don't
want them), environmental laws, MTBE's, govment shutdown (employee's
stay home, still get paid). That's just a small part of what he's
given us. He's taken a few things too. He just vetoed the Marriage
Tax Penalty bill...

>if lying and/or doing something stupid in one's lifetime were
>enough to disqualify a man from a job, i wonder how many men
>would still be employed. or women...for that matter.

You seem hell bent that everyone lies. It's good to be aware of all
possibilities, but it's not good to be too incredulous. There is a
limit. Trust me ;))

>--
>kristine
>queen of the undead afab army
>* * * * * * * *
>i'm an agent of satan, but my duties are mostly ceremonial

---

kristine

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00

> >and the fact that harding had mistresses sleeping
> >with him in the white house. there hasn't been a president in my lifetime
> >that hasn't had a least one mistress, and probably got head in the white
> >house.
>
> Let's see some proof. Even if they did have extramarital sex, what
> makes you so sure they would defame the Whitehouse? One bad apple
> don't spoil the barrel...

proof? how about the two chidren harding had with his mistresses? just
because you don't know about it vic, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. a
tough concept for you, i know. it's pretty well documented...harding
never denied it. one daughter was born in 1919 and was most likely
concieved in the white house, since her mother was living at the white
house at the time. along with the first lady, florence.

so having extramariatal sex doesn't defame the white house? i agree.

and if harding or nixon didn't spoil the barrel, how come clinton is the
personification of evil?

> Have you ever thought about the repercussions that could have been
> caused by Clinton's meaningless little indisgretion? Try blackmail.
> By a foreign government, say, China. Can you imagine the possibilities
> or should I draw you picture? China's no problem, though, 'cause they
> already have Clinton and Gore in their pocket.

gee, i guess not. i guess i never thought about the repercussions
eisenhower could have caused by fucking his driver while being the supreme
commander of the european theatre during WWII. or roosevelt fucking his
mistresses while negotiating with stalin or being commander in chief
during WWII. or kennedy fucking several women in the white house, one
being a mafia boss's ex girlfriend while engaging in the bay of pigs and
the cuban missle crisis.

> You seem hell bent that everyone lies. It's good to be aware of all
> possibilities, but it's not good to be too incredulous. There is a
> limit. Trust me ;))

i am not hell bent that everyone lies. you seem to think no one does,
except bill clinton, or that he participates in some sort of politics that
is unique unto him. get real.

> He didn't resign either, as the aforementioned folk did (except for
> Harding, of course). He thumbed his nose at us, gave us Janet Reno,
> midnight basketball, one million new illegal voters, dispirited
> military, UN police, NATO police, government sanctioned kidnapping,
> Waco, Filegate, Travelgate, National Monuments (where the locals don't
> want them), environmental laws, MTBE's, govment shutdown (employee's
> stay home, still get paid). That's just a small part of what he's
> given us. He's taken a few things too. He just vetoed the Marriage
> Tax Penalty bill...

wow. he was really bad. gee, no president in history ever did things that
annoy and pissed off the voting public.

i don't suppose you'd be interested in a laundry list of say, nixon's
foibles,( which i am pretty sure makes filegate and travelgate look pretty
tame) or perhaps, all the wonderful legislation that reagan participated
in that raised more than a few eyebrows.

nah, you wouldn't believe it anyway.

kristine

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
In article <3990481E...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

> I want to give the kristine a good time if I ever get to Cincinatti.

you wouldn't know how to give a woman a good time if you had a compass and
a instuction manual.

> But
> who wants to go there? Now California,,, thats a different matter. Too
> bad kristine don't live there.

thankgod i moved. even that chance that you might be in the same zip code
as me could give me nightmares.

SMITH29

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00

kristine wrote:

> In article <3990481E...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
>

> > I want to give the kristine a good time if I ever get to Cincinatti.
>
> you wouldn't know how to give a woman a good time if you had a compass and
> a instuction manual.

xxxx
You are one unhappy cynical person.
I will say a prayer for you tonight.

> > But
> > who wants to go there? Now California,,, thats a different matter. Too
> > bad kristine don't live there.
>
> thankgod i moved. even that chance that you might be in the same zip code
> as me could give me nightmares.

xx
Why it was only a few months ago you were moaning about living in
Cincinatti.
Glad you changed your mind. Hope you are happy in Ohio. Is it humid in
Ohio?
YourPal.
The29<G>

SMITH29

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00

kristine wrote:

> In article <398E61C5...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
> xxx
> > kristine is mad at me because i can get her goat.
>
> don't flatter yourself.
>

> --
> kristine
xxx
I didn't.
29

paghat

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
In article <3990A3D5...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

> kristine wrote:
> >
> > In article <SPAM-ME-NOTpaghat...@soggy70.drizzle.com>,

> > SPAM-ME-...@my-deja.com (paghat) wrote:

> > > Still, after a threat like that, I'd make awful certain smitty can't get
> > > at your nanny goat. If she's not in heat he might actually harm her.
> >

> > well, my goat is safely tucked away in ohio...and since smitty the brick
> > couldn't read a map on a bet, she is pretty safe.
> >
> > he can fuck all the goats he likes on the pacific northwest, just as long
> > as he doesn't touch other humans and therefore can't contribute to the
> > gene pool.
> >

> > --
> > kristine
> > queen of the undead afab army

> xxx
> Too bad you didn't get an adiquate education.
> Just a thought.
> 29

Adiquate education, gotta love it when a guy with a peanut for a brain
talks about education.

-paghat

DrPostman

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
On Tue, 08 Aug 2000 18:27:26 GMT, goodo...@webbworks.com wrote:

>>That's all it was, and the only thing he lied about. Somehow
>>conservatives, despondent over the lack of anything to hang
>>on him after over 40 million dollars spent trying to, can't get over
>>that.
>>
>>He lied about sex - show me a man who hasn't.

How many have the opportunity to do so - not a good enough sample.

>How many of us have done that in front of a Grand Jury?
>If it wasn't for that blue dress...
>He was so believable when he said he never had sex with that woman...
>Makes you wonder what else he's lied about.
>Juanita Broderick was very believable, too, but of course that's old
>news.
>
>You blame the $40 million (?) on the Republicans, and totally
>disregard any obstruction of justice on the part of William *Fellatio*
>Clinton. It's all the fault of the rascal Republicans.

Yea, what happened to all those other things that they were
investigating? Give me 40 million and I will find something on you.

Cap'n_TrVth

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/8/00
smith29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

>> > Adiquate education, gotta love it when a guy with a peanut
for a brain
>> > talks about education.
>> >
>> > -paghat
>>

>> or when brickhead talks about any else.
>>
>> --
>> kristine
>xxxx
>Sheeeess!! I misspell a word and that's the hit of the day?
>Pag, I overlook your mistakes because I thought we were above
that
>sandbox stuff.
>Kristine, you have no room to talk about a typo when you are
too lazy to
>use a cap key.
>So for youse gals I says PPHHHHHTHTTHTTTTTTTTT!!!!
>29<G>

They both need a good spanking Smitty, you take Paghat.

Kristine: I-95 North to Cap'n Spanky's ;>

SMITH29

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/9/00

kristine wrote:

> In article <SPAM-ME-NOTpaghat...@soggy70.drizzle.com>,
> SPAM-ME-...@my-deja.com (paghat) wrote:
>
> > In article <queenkristine-0...@192.168.0.9>,
> > queenk...@thecastle.com (kristine) wrote:
> >
> > > In article <398E61C5...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
> > > xxx
> > >

> > > don't flatter yourself.
> >
> > Still, after a threat like that, I'd make awful certain smitty can't get
> > at your nanny goat. If she's not in heat he might actually harm her.
>
> well, my goat is safely tucked away in ohio...and since smitty the brick
> couldn't read a map on a bet, she is pretty safe.
>
> he can fuck all the goats he likes on the pacific northwest, just as long
> as he doesn't touch other humans and therefore can't contribute to the
> gene pool.
>
> --
> kristine
> queen of the undead afab army
xxx

Too bad you didn't get an adiquate education. You come across like a
truck stop parking lot slut whore bitch on crack. You know what I mean?
like zero class.
There's always night school and you are never too old to learn.
Just a thought.
29

SMITH29

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/9/00

SMITH29 wrote:

> kristine wrote:
> >
> > In article <SPAM-ME-NOTpaghat...@soggy70.drizzle.com>,
> > SPAM-ME-...@my-deja.com (paghat) wrote:

> > > Still, after a threat like that, I'd make awful certain smitty can't get
> > > at your nanny goat. If she's not in heat he might actually harm her.
> >
> > well, my goat is safely tucked away in ohio...and since smitty the brick
> > couldn't read a map on a bet, she is pretty safe.
> >
> > he can fuck all the goats he likes on the pacific northwest, just as long
> > as he doesn't touch other humans and therefore can't contribute to the
> > gene pool.
> >
> > --
> > kristine
> > queen of the undead afab army
> xxx

> Too bad you didn't get an adequate education. You come across like a
> truck stop parking lot cheap slut whore bitch on crack. You know what I mean?

kristine

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/9/00

> In article <3990A3D5...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

> > Too bad you didn't get an adiquate education.
> > Just a thought.
> > 29

> Adiquate education, gotta love it when a guy with a peanut for a brain
> talks about education.
>
> -paghat

or when brickhead talks about any else.

--

kristine
queen of the undead afab army

smith29

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/9/00

kristine wrote:

> In article <SPAM-ME-NOTpaghat...@soggy70.drizzle.com>,
> SPAM-ME-...@my-deja.com (paghat) wrote:
>
> > In article <3990A3D5...@home.com>, SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:
>
> > > Too bad you didn't get an adiquate education.
> > > Just a thought.
> > > 29
>
> > Adiquate education, gotta love it when a guy with a peanut for a brain
> > talks about education.
> >
> > -paghat
>
> or when brickhead talks about any else.
>
> --
> kristine

SMITH29

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/9/00

Cap'n_TrVth wrote:

> smith29 <smi...@home.com> wrote:

> for a brain

> >> or when brickhead talks about any else.
> >>
> >> --
> >> kristine
> >xxxx
> >Sheeeess!! I misspell a word and that's the hit of the day?
> >Pag, I overlook your mistakes because I thought we were above
> that
> >sandbox stuff.
> >Kristine, you have no room to talk about a typo when you are
> too lazy to
> >use a cap key.
> >So for youse gals I says PPHHHHHTHTTHTTTTTTTTT!!!!
> >29<G>
>

> They both need a good spanking Smitty, you take Paghat.
>
> Kristine: I-95 North to Cap'n Spanky's ;>

xxxx

You go ahead and get your ears chewed off by the amicable bed pan
pounder in Ohio. You will wish you stayed home.
29<G>

goodo...@webbworks.com

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/9/00
On Tue, 08 Aug 2000 22:27:32 -0500, DrPostman <I...@mysig.emailthere>
wrote:

>On Tue, 08 Aug 2000 18:27:26 GMT, goodo...@webbworks.com wrote:
>

>>>That's all it was, and the only thing he lied about. Somehow
>>>conservatives, despondent over the lack of anything to hang
>>>on him after over 40 million dollars spent trying to, can't get over
>>>that.
>>>
>>>He lied about sex - show me a man who hasn't.
>
>How many have the opportunity to do so - not a good enough sample.
>

>>How many of us have done that in front of a Grand Jury?
>>If it wasn't for that blue dress...
>>He was so believable when he said he never had sex with that woman...
>>Makes you wonder what else he's lied about.
>>Juanita Broderick was very believable, too, but of course that's old
>>news.
>>
>>You blame the $40 million (?) on the Republicans, and totally
>>disregard any obstruction of justice on the part of William *Fellatio*
>>Clinton. It's all the fault of the rascal Republicans.
>

>Yea, what happened to all those other things that they were
>investigating? Give me 40 million and I will find something on you.

Hey, Jamie, for *half* of $40 million, I'll tell you everything you
want to know!!!!

DrPostman

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/9/00
On Wed, 09 Aug 2000 21:58:19 GMT, goodo...@webbworks.com wrote:

>Hey, Jamie, for *half* of $40 million, I'll tell you everything you
>want to know!!!!

PERVERT!

goodo...@webbworks.com

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM8/10/00
On Tue, 08 Aug 2000 20:09:35 GMT, queenk...@thecastle.com
(kristine) wrote as she deleted all my best stuff :)

>In article <39905971....@news.uswest.net>, goodo...@webbworks.com wrote:

>> >and the fact that harding had mistresses sleeping
>> >with him in the white house. there hasn't been a president in my lifetime
>> >that hasn't had a least one mistress, and probably got head in the white
>> >house.
>>
>> Let's see some proof. Even if they did have extramarital sex, what
>> makes you so sure they would defame the Whitehouse? One bad apple
>> don't spoil the barrel...
>
>proof? how about the two chidren harding had with his mistresses? just
>because you don't know about it vic, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. a
>tough concept for you, i know. it's pretty well documented...harding
>never denied it. one daughter was born in 1919 and was most likely
>concieved in the white house, since her mother was living at the white
>house at the time. along with the first lady, florence.

1919, Harding, button leading to nuclear end to life as we know it?
Your honor, this evidence is misleading at best...

>so having extramariatal sex doesn't defame the white house? i agree.

Hey, we've been renting out the Lincoln room for years. You dig?
All proceeds go to the Clinton Legacy reelection committee.
Somehow, I knew, you wouldn't disagree.

>and if harding or nixon didn't spoil the barrel, how come clinton is the
>personification of evil?

What's your definition of *is,* anyway?

I'm going to throw some things I heard on Rush here to give Clave an
InterNet Rush...

Paraphrasing only:
"We will have the most ethical administration in history."

Heh, had enough? He is a born liar.

>> Have you ever thought about the repercussions that could have been
>> caused by Clinton's meaningless little indisgretion? Try blackmail.
>> By a foreign government, say, China. Can you imagine the possibilities
>> or should I draw you picture? China's no problem, though, 'cause they
>> already have Clinton and Gore in their pocket.
>
>gee, i guess not. i guess i never thought about the repercussions
>eisenhower could have caused by fucking his driver while being the supreme
>commander of the european theatre during WWII. or roosevelt fucking his
>mistresses while negotiating with stalin or being commander in chief
>during WWII. or kennedy fucking several women in the white house, one
>being a mafia boss's ex girlfriend while engaging in the bay of pigs and
>the cuban missle crisis.

Your honor, I protest. This is old news, and not significant to todays

administration, nor the next. BTW, how did the world's biggest
abortion supporter survive Chappaquidick? Who needs abortions
when you can drown the mother, anyway? Fake an accident, then get off
with a hand slap like didn't notify authorities in a speedy way, or
something like that. Meanwhile, they can continue to vote for
brainsucking in the last month of pregnancy.

>> You seem hell bent that everyone lies. It's good to be aware of all
>> possibilities, but it's not good to be too incredulous. There is a
>> limit. Trust me ;))
>
>i am not hell bent that everyone lies. you seem to think no one does,
>except bill clinton, or that he participates in some sort of politics that
>is unique unto him. get real.

No. You. Wake up. Gore has more lies on record than Clinton.
I'll get real when you can get real.

>> He didn't resign either, as the aforementioned folk did (except for
>> Harding, of course). He thumbed his nose at us, gave us Janet Reno,
>> midnight basketball, one million new illegal voters, dispirited
>> military, UN police, NATO police, government sanctioned kidnapping,
>> Waco, Filegate, Travelgate, National Monuments (where the locals don't
>> want them), environmental laws, MTBE's, govment shutdown (employee's
>> stay home, still get paid). That's just a small part of what he's
>> given us. He's taken a few things too. He just vetoed the Marriage
>> Tax Penalty bill...
>
>wow. he was really bad. gee, no president in history ever did things that
>annoy and pissed off the voting public.

Try Grand Jury. Judge. Special prosecutor. It ain't over, is it?
My problem with this is that, the truth won't be known until after the
November elections. Justice Dept is a joke. Janet Reno is a lesbian
(according to Senator Trafficant (D) who is suffering from blackmail
(pictures and the like)) as we type.

>i don't suppose you'd be interested in a laundry list of say, nixon's
>foibles,( which i am pretty sure makes filegate and travelgate look pretty
>tame) or perhaps, all the wonderful legislation that reagan participated
>in that raised more than a few eyebrows.

I don't suppose you'd like to excuse the loss of all the emails from
the Whitehouse which can't be seen until after the November election?

>nah, you wouldn't believe it anyway.

Try talking *current events* and I'll be interested.