收件人
Now it's Traficant....
Will this crap ever end?? ;-)
29

Charlie Wilkes

未读,
2001年5月4日 18:33:262001/5/4
收件人

Yeah, but since when hasn't it been Traficant? Last time he
represented himself in a jury trial and hammered the prosecution
senseless. He'll beat this one too.

He's a blue dog anyway.

Charlie

SMITH29

未读,
2001年5月4日 22:54:502001/5/4
收件人

xxx
On the radio he said he would fight this like a "Junk Yard Dog"...
I guess the Dumb Democrat crowd likes this sort of thing.
Takes them back to the "IS" days of BJB.
29

Cap'n TrVth

未读,
2001年5月4日 23:04:222001/5/4
收件人
http://www.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/05/04/traficant.indicted/index.html

As predicted, the evil, thigmatropic, graftgrabbing Demoncrat, James
Traficant, was flushed from his dark place of hiding within the protective
folds of Liberal artifice and licentiousness.

There will be many more in the months and years to come, as G.W. Bush
restores honor and dignity to the White House.

-Cap.

Cap'n TrVth

未读,
2001年5月4日 23:24:142001/5/4
收件人

"Charlie Wilkes" <charlie...@easynews.com> wrote in message

Traficant broke ranks because he was bought and paid for.

HTH

Cap'n TrVth

Cameron Vale

未读,
2001年5月4日 23:43:022001/5/4
收件人
Smitty, Traficant isn't too bad, but he did commit one unpardonable sin.
He voted against impeachment. It's a pretty weak case. Something about
driving someone else's Corvette, and that's considered a perk. And as
Traficant always ends with, "beam me up Scotty."

Charlie Wilkes

未读,
2001年5月4日 20:51:162001/5/4
收件人

He lost some committee assignments out of the deal, so he screwed his
district and himself. I wonder how much the Republicans paid him
under the table for his vote?

Charlie

Cap'n TrVth

未读,
2001年5月5日 00:59:042001/5/5
收件人

"Charlie Wilkes" <charlie...@easynews.com> wrote in message

Hehe, I'll remind you of this when the testimony comes out.

*hont* It wasn't 'Republicans' that paid him off.

-Cap

Dr. Dobby Unruh

未读,
2001年5月5日 01:41:052001/5/5
收件人

"SMITH29" <smi...@home.com> wrote:

Traficant is a good and honorable man. He's being railroaded by corrupt
people. Anyone with half a brain can see that. Traficant a criminal? Yeah,
right. He's just too vociferous for a few VIPs.

Charlie Wilkes

未读,
2001年5月5日 07:46:122001/5/5
收件人
On Sat, 5 May 2001 00:59:04 -0400, "Cap'n TrVth"
<capn...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Charlie Wilkes" <charlie...@easynews.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 4 May 2001 23:24:14 -0400, "Cap'n TrVth"
>> <capn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"Charlie Wilkes" <charlie...@easynews.com> wrote in message

>> >Traficant broke ranks because he was bought and paid for.
>> >
>> He lost some committee assignments out of the deal, so he screwed his
>> district and himself. I wonder how much the Republicans paid him
>> under the table for his vote?
>>
>> Charlie
>

>Hehe, I'll remind you of this when the testimony comes out.
>
>*hont* It wasn't 'Republicans' that paid him off.

I freely and frankly admit I'm pretty much winging it on Traficant.
So who paid?

Charlie

AB

未读,
2001年5月6日 10:35:012001/5/6
收件人
Cap'n TrVth <capn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Charlie Wilkes" <charlie...@easynews.com> wrote:
>> "Cap'n TrVth" <capn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >Traficant broke ranks because he was bought and paid for.
>> >
>> He lost some committee assignments out of the deal, so he screwed his
>> district and himself. I wonder how much the Republicans paid him
>> under the table for his vote?
>
> Hehe, I'll remind you of this when the testimony comes out.
>
> *hont* It wasn't 'Republicans' that paid him off.

The big boys don't care who your party is as long as you give the Quid Pro Quo.

Que no?

Saw a bumpersticker today: "Elephants and Asses Are Screwing the Masses"
--
drop ego to email me

Chuck E. Toy

未读,
2001年5月7日 02:43:222001/5/7
收件人

You're on a roll, Butter Boy. Another classic bumper snicker!

Chuckles

In the beginning I was sad when Art Bell converted his "Coast to Coast AM" to
"Coast to Coast Dreamland."
Then I was hurt when he ignored our pleas to go back to his original format.
Now I'm mad as hell and I can't take it anymore!
Just say No to "Coast to Coast Dreamland!"

0 个新帖子