When's Dickie coming back?

The Nice Mean Man

May 12, 2010, 10:12:27 PM5/12/10
The wife and I have a bet going. She says he never will but I say that
the man is a BROTHER, and in the South that still means something.
What say ye...? Could it ever come to pass? And if so, then when?

Amos Nomore

May 31, 2011, 4:06:12 AM5/31/11
In article
<934a0ad5-e72f-4cac...@p2g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

Next year. December 21st.

P-Dub

Aug 10, 2011, 9:16:04 AM8/10/11

The Allman Brothers is a fine band without Dickey. And Dickey's band
kicks ass too.

It's sad how this split happened. But Dickey and the Brothers have
thrived separately anyway.

It would be nice to see a show where Dickey and the Brothers get
together again. But I don't think we'll see a tour like that.

I also heard the Dickey might 'retire' shortly. And Greg might have to
retire due to health issues. God forbid.

P-Dub: Allmans #1. And I'll always love Dickey Betts.

hither...@aol.com

Mar 9, 2014, 3:44:46 AM3/9/14
Your prediction may be pretty close, if you mean by the end of 2014....