Ever have a bad neighbor? Dickey Needs or Help Now

hither...@msn.com

Mar 31, 2017, 10:29:55 AM3/31/17
The laws are always on their side, and then those who complain are made to look as through they are the criminals..Dickey needs our help now. He is hemmed in by a bad neighbor... a neighbor who sells thousand dollar fees to use their dock next door to Dickey's. These people have taken a normal lake environment and turned it into a capitalistic venture, regardless of how that affects Dickey and his family. Imagine having this scrounge doing business next to you, making noise and chaos every weekend and holiday with no thought to their neighbors. And all for a buck! Heck, Dickey would probably find it hard to even sell his place and flee with this going on next door.
Write them (Sarasota Rowing Crew) at the address shown below and let them know how you feel. I did...

https://www.sarasotacrew.org/en/component/contact/contact/103-staff/29?Item id=101