(IVÁN): THE TREE with The FATHER, The SON and The SPIRIT before ABRAHAM is the CROSS sweetening YOU:

vala...@hotmail.com

Jan 16, 2020, 5:16:29 PM1/16/20
Sábado, 11 de Enero, 2020 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo

THE TREE with The FATHER, The SON and The SPIRIT before ABRAHAM is the CROSS sweetening YOU:

Graciously: Our heavenly Father’s anger for the angelical rebellion that Lucifer had caused against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because he wanted to take control of His holy name fire along with one-third of the angelical hosts believing in him, then, His anger subsided: thinking only of creating a new home-sweet-home for Him and His divine family—you. This is the new earth that was going to be born from the old one, but for this to happen, then, He had to have His divine family born into one of the families of the nations, so He may transfer His loved ones along with every blessing that constitutes His divine family in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts.

This is when, our heavenly Father thought of you and your loved ones along with your neighbors and friends from around the world, so He may become one family with your family and those around you, because He was determined to destroy Lucifer’s lies, sins, curses, poverty and death thus to establish His new kingdom upon earth lastly forever. From all the families of the nations, then, our heavenly Father found Abraham and Sarah his wife, so He may begin to deal with them thus they may learn to walk with Him by believing every word born naturally from His holy heart that needed to pour upon earth His children, staring with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

For our heavenly Father needed to rescue Adam and Eve from the trap that they had both fallen, as they were deceived by the serpent from the Garden of Eden to eat from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, so they may return to Him along with their children into His home-sweet-home, in heaven’s glory, paradise. For our heavenly Father not only needed to have His children back with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in heaven’s glory, starting with Adam and Eve, but also the glories of His holy name fire that had been attacked by Lucifer and his fallen angels, and so, He may have His kingdom back again, but without sin.

For our heavenly Father is a very holy God, and He has never tolerated sin in His holy presence—that is why—that He had to reject boldly every attack of lies and deception that were born from Lucifer’s wicked heart, because he needed to take on His holy name fire to start his kingdom of darkness along with his fallen angels. Now, our heavenly Father needed to rescue Adam and Eve along with the children, because they were the ones that had been born from His image and His living-soul not only to destroy every darkness of lies and deception emanating from Lucifer’s wicked heart, but also, they needed to conquer new glories, honors and richness unseen before throughout Creation until now.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to start living His eternal life with the families of the nations, so He may descend along with His loved ones as His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to rescue Adam and Eve along with the children, because they were born from Him only to live for His holy name fire’s new glories throughout His Creation. Considering that, Adam and Eve were born to become His divine family not only in heaven’s glory, as paradise and the New Jerusalem from heaven above, but also His divine family expanding with glories conquered for His holy name fire throughout Creation, as our earth these days, so He may finally enter into His new dream kingdom, where sin fails to exist throughout eternity.

However, for our heavenly Father to pour His holy heart’s glories and richness untouched by Lucifer and his fallen angels, then, He had to have someone believing in His living words born naturally from Him and His living soul, so He may finally fill the earth with His children to love, serve and worship Him with His holy name fire throughout eternity. It is here, where our heavenly Father really found Abraham and Sarah that were willing not only to believe in Him and His living words descending from His home-sweet-home in heaven’s glory, as the New Jerusalem from heaven above, but also, they were willing to please Him in whatever was necessary, for His perfect will to thrive throughout the earth finally.

Consequently, our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit visited Abraham while he was seating at the entrance of his tent with his wife Sarah inside it, that when he saw them as three men standing by the nearby tree then he ran towards them to welcome them into his home. This is the tree that our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit had to visit Abraham that it was not only His children promised to him as countless as the stars from heaven above, living through the generations, but also, the entire human race already lying entirely in hell’s torment that needed salvation.

Surely, this is the tree that will become part not only of Abraham along with his promised children to be born through the coming generations but also for those that will learn to believe in His living words that had granted unto Abraham blessings and endless richness to save his living-soul finally over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at mount Moriah. This is the tree that needed to be planted by our heavenly Father’s right arm, but first, Abraham’s children needed to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers in Egypt’s captivity, collecting the sins of the families of the nations lying in hell’s torments already, so they may be rescued by this tree planted outside Abraham’s tent, in Canaan.

Our heavenly Father needed to have His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit not in Canaan, although they were born to inherit it forever; but, they have to be born instead in Egypt’s captivity, collecting the sins of the world for four-hundred years: finally to abandon them in the Red Sea’s water baptism forever. Indeed, our heavenly Father needed His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, thus belonging to Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because they were born by His perfect will’s powers and not of man, as Abraham’s, later descending into the earth’s heart collecting the nations from hell’s torment finally with special powers to become His tree.

Legally, our heavenly Father had to have the entire house of Israel descending into the earth’s heart that was in those days the Valley of the dried bones that He needed to be there with His children to collect every family from the ancient nations and their children from generations ahead to become one with ancient Israel, as His eternal tree. Given that, our heavenly Father needed to visit Abraham at his tent’s entrance, while seating outside it with his wife Sarah inside it, because He needed to present the promised children that were coming towards him, and this includes the children from the entire human race, so he may start his three lambs saving sacrifices over the rock of salvation.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed Abraham to be the father not only of His children born in Israel, as His dream nation, where He will rest every Sabbath day with them but also celebrate His holidays, as His eternal festivities, finally to descend into Canaan, His home-sweet-home to live perfectly loved by His children forever victorious over Satan and death’s hell’s torment. Therefore, this is the tree that our heavenly Father needed Abraham to become acquainted with it, because they were not only his promised children living through coming generations that he needed to conduct the three sacrifices for them but also for the families of the nations, because He will walk the sacrifices’ halves with the tree: expiating, judging and forgiven sin forever.

For these are our heavenly Father’s children bearing His holy name fire in His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood filled with His Holy Spirit’s daily powers of endless glories, honors and sanctities needed to be conquered throughout eternity, over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so we may live His eternal life, where sin fails to exist throughout life and in eternity. That is why, that our heavenly Father needed Abraham to conduct three of his lambs’ sacrifices with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, because He was going to expiate, judge and forgive the sins of the world with His children nailed to the wood, so he may start a new earth from the earth’s heart.

For our heavenly Father needed not only to start His new earth from the earth’s heart, but also, He needed to have His children reborn with a glorified body, where Satan and death have been defeated with His eternal life, lived by His Son Jesus Christ thus to have His holy name fires, established over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, forever glorious. Considering that, our heavenly Father’s children to be born upon earth to love, serve and worship His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, then they had to become reborn not from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit as initially with Isaac, but instead, reborn from His holy heart, established under Canaan, thus to praise it with perfect holiness always.

Given that, our heavenly Father’s holy name fire must be loved, served and worshipped with perfect holiness from His holy heart pouring upon His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s womb by the Holy Spirit’s power, then, His children born after needed to be reborn from the earth’s heart with perfect holiness pouring from Jerusalem’s holy hill tree. Therefore, for this to happen then our heavenly Father had to return to Abraham’s three sacrifices with their halves facing each other over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, so He may walk with His tree that it is His children bearing His holy name fire: expiating, judging and forgiven every sin with atoning-blood.

Inasmuch as, that our heavenly Father, after finishing: expiating, judging and forgiving every sin from the families of the nations already lying in hell’s torment in those days: then, He assured Abraham that his children will be born in a foreign land, Egypt, enslaved for four-hundred years, collecting every sin from the past and the future to destroy them finally in water baptism. Indeed, this is Egypt that our heavenly Father had chosen as the land where His children were to be born to collect every sin that the families of the nations had committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may destroy them at the Red sea, later to collect the nations in the earth’s heart for final salvation.

Given that, after our heavenly Father had liberated the entire house of Israel from Egypt’s captivity, then, He was ready to take them to the water baptism of the Red sea with His holy name, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob thus to become rightful citizens of Canaan to live with Him without sin. That is why, that our heavenly Father had to have His Son Jesus Christ born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so He may introduce His eternal life into Abraham’s household along with the promised children to be born in generations to come, as countless from the stars from heaven above, thus to populate the earth with His sacred-flesh.

For our heavenly Father was planning not only to have them baptized at the Red sea to dump all the sins that they had collected through the years in Egypt’s captivity, but also, He needed to collect the families of the nations lying in hell’s torment to make them one in His sacred-flesh that ascends into heaven’s glory forever justified from Canaan. Besides, our heavenly Father had Abraham living with His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac, so he may experience His life eternal filled with the daily blessings of His unfailing love from the rock of salvation thus to call him finally over Jerusalem’s holy hill to declare him Righteous to give birth to His first-born that was Jacob in Canaan.

For our heavenly Father needed to declare Abraham Righteous, because he had not only believed in His words of life born naturally from His holy heart, but also, he had believed and received His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb, for His eternal life to thrive with him and his children through coming generations in Canaan. Surely, our heavenly Father needed His holy name fire nailed to His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so they may spill His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood as His eternal life born from David’s virgin daughter thus to fill the entire earth with perfect salvation at last, starting in Canaan, His home-sweet-home, where sin fails to exist forever.

Thus, as every man, woman and child are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then they will enter into it to become part of the pact of the oath sworn to Isaac, where their sins are finally destroyed forever never to be remembered again throughout eternity. For this is our heavenly Father’s altar of His prehistoric love for His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with Adam and Eve and the children born through the generations to become His legitimate children, reborn without sin, entering into His new earth only to know His amazing love for them with richness throughout eternity.

For it was over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at mount Moriah, where our heavenly Father had Abraham offered his son Isaac as a burnt offering lying over the wood to be set on fire, because He needed to pour upon him His oath sworn to Isaac’s fires, giving birth to His new home-sweet-home, where sin fails to exist forever with His children. However, for our heavenly Father to have not only His children granted unto Abraham born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, as countless from the starts from heaven above, to become His legitimate children, then, they had to become reborn, but from His holy heart’s oath sworn to Isaac only thus to love, serve and worship Him through eternity.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father not only to have ancient Israel born in Egypt’s captivity, away from Canaan, His home-sweet-home, because they needed to collect every sin from the families of the nations from the past and the future to abandon them forever in the Red sea water baptism but also to enter hell’s torment finally victorious over sin. However, for our heavenly Father to have the entire house of Israel descending into the earth’s heart, as the Valley of the dried bones in those days, then, He had to ensure that every sin from the families of the nations had been expiated, judged and covered with lambs’ atoning-blood thus to conquer it, by establishing His perfect will in it forever.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed to descend into the earth’s heart not only to establish His perfect will with the entire house of Israel, as His divine nature born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, but also to have them reborn from His holy heart as it became the new earth, where His holy name fire is loved without sin throughout earth. For our heavenly Father needed to have His holy heart established under Canaan, because He was going to nail His holy name fire to the tree from where He stood with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to speak to Abraham, while he was seating outside his tent, because this tree is his promised children to yield fruit throughout earth.

Definitely, it was important for our heavenly Father to descend with ancient Israel to the Valley of the dried bones, with His perfect will and His divine nature thus to establish His perfect will along with His divine nature flowing with His virgin commandments with blessing through His holy name fire nailed to His tree over Mount Zion, blessing you today, as always. For our heavenly Father is determined not only to conquer Canaan for the glory of His holy name fire nailed to the wood that is ancient Israel along with the families of the nations that descended into hell’s torment and their children also born through the generations to become one with Him and His Son Jesus Christ in His home-sweet-home, in Canaan, finally.

Considering that, this is our heavenly Father’s home-sweet-home that He had always dreamed to live with His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with Adam and Eve and the children throughout the earth thus to save them from sin, hell and eternal death in one holy place, and this is His holy tree at His home-sweet-home. This is the safest place of our heavenly Father’s entire Creation, where Abraham was called to offer his only son Isaac as a burnt offering unto Him in heaven’s glory, because He wanted to sense the aroma of His glorious eternal life that He had lived with Abraham and his loved ones, as His only Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, as Isaac, lived with them.

For our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, so He may introduce not only His eternal life but also His virgin Ten Commandments thus He may fill Canaan with His sacred-flesh and atoning-blood filled with His eternal life, thus saving eventually the families of the nations throughout the earth, as well, lastly. For our heavenly Father had finally established His perfect will in the earth’s heart under Canaan, and this is under Jerusalem’s holy hill with His holy name fire nailed to the wood of ancient Israel and the entire human race that has been saved by becoming part of His new earth, where sin fails to exist again in His children throughout eternity.

For these are the promised children that our heavenly Father granted to Abraham through his wife Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, as Isaac descended to live His eternal life upon earth, in Canaan, for Jacob His firstborn may be born along with the children to be the tree over Jerusalem’s holy hill, bearing His holy name fire over the earth forever honored. Thus, our heavenly Father’s promised children to Abraham finally are bearing His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill victorious over Satan and death, removing sin from the face of the earth forever, starting in Canaan, His home-sweet-home, so the families of the nations may eat the bread and wine of life to enter eternal life in His new earth forever justified.

That is why, that our heavenly Father has always required from every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations to become reborn from water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to enter into Jerusalem’s holy hill forever blessed, as His children to eat His bread of life. Considering that, everyone baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then that one has abandoned the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh to become a rightful citizen from Canaan: accessing Jerusalem’s holy hill to eat from His bread and drink from His wine of eternal life thus to live eternal life forever enriched.

This means also that every man, woman and child that is baptized in water from Israel and the families of the nations then our heavenly Father’s holy heart that is in the earth’s core, under Canaan to love, bless and enrich His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, then, they are blessed each day with His holy heart from Canaan, as well. In other words, our heavenly Father’s holy heart that is under Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, loving, blessing and enriching His holy name fire nailed to His children granted initially unto Abraham, then, it is also loving, blessing and enriching you along with your loved ones, because you are blessing Him and His cross always with His oath sworn to Isaac’s perfect richness.

This also means that our heavenly Father’s holy heart that is in the earth’s heart will be with you: loving, blessing and enriching you from under Canaan, so you may live His eternal life filled with amazing daily richness at your home, neighborhood, and at work, because you are living in His Son’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood that honors Him always throughout heaven’s glory. Therefore, once you are baptized in water, because you have invoked the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that is the tree, where He stood to speak to Abraham, while seating outside his tent, then you are living in Canaan with the sacred-flesh that honors Him and His holy cross over Jerusalem’s holy hill forever.

Furthermore, this is the tree that our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit brought to Abraham, while seating outside his tent with his wife Sarah inside it, so he may take the full responsibility with the promised children granted unto him to take it to Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, for His holy name fire’s glories. For our heavenly Father needed to have every man, woman and child reborn from water baptism by invoking His perfect holiness, so they may gain access to the wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, where His holy name fire is nailed to receive them with perfect love, blessing and everlasting-salvation at last in His new earth.

Presently, our heavenly Father needs His children from Israel and the families of the nations from around the world to bear fruit from His tree that was born from the Valley of the dried bones, by the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers: where ancient Israel descended to gather them to become one seed planted in Canaan by His right arm. Moreover, our heavenly Father needs His children bearing His tree’s fruits, where His Son Jesus Christ was nailed along with His holy name fire to the families of the nations gathered from hell's torment along with the children from coming generations to spread His Good News of His great victories against Satan and death forever throughout the entire earth.

Besides, our heavenly Father needs every man, woman and child reborn from water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may become part of these glorious victories conquered already against Satan, sin, hell and death thus they may live His eternal life, eternally enriched through life well into eternity, starting now. Definitely: Victories not only of a great salvation but also of healing and endless-richness, conquered by our heavenly Father against Satan, sin, hell and death, because of what His Son Jesus Christ did with His Spirit throughout Canaan, so everyone may live his life along with loved ones, neighbors and friends enjoying His daily victories emanating from the earth’s heart through His cross.

Certainly, the tree that not only our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit stood before Abraham, while seating at the entrance of his tent, so he may receive it as his promised children living through generations thus to conquer the world, as it flies over mount Zion nailed to His tree, in Canaan, then blesses you with lasting-salvation. Indeed, this is the tree that not only sweetened the bitter waters of Marah as ancient Israel walked with Moses thirsty as the ancient nations lying in hell’s torment crying out for water, but also, it is the tree that descended into the Valley of the dried bones to sweeten it as sweet as our heavenly Father’s holy heart in His chest.

Therefore, this is a tree that is not only His Son Jesus Christ born by the Holy Spirit’s powers from Sarah’s barren-womb but also it is His children from Israel, starting with Jacob as His first-born, furthermore, it is His children from the nations that is ready to sweeten the heart, soul, life, body and human spirit from everyone around the world today. Certainly, these tree’s roots are rooted in our heavenly Father’s holy heart brought to Abraham initially as his children taken it through the Sinai’s desert, sweetening the bitter waters of Marah as drinkable for Israel and the herds with them, but also: it sweetened their living-souls in the Valley of the dried bones until the King Messiah save them from death forever.

Considering that, our Lord Jesus Christ was born from David’s virgin daughter with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with our heavenly Father’s eternal life that the house of Israel needed to live it victorious over Satan’s sin and death’s hell’s torment, then, the atoning-blood poured into earth’s heart with lasting-salvation for the families of the nations to have life. Therefore, blessings that ancient Israel needed to return to life on the Third Day, because they had descended into the Valley of the dried bones bitten by poisonous snakes, then, as His Son Jesus Christ as the King Messiah was bitten by bronze snakes to the cross along with the holy name fire, then, you may receive blessings too, baptized in water only.

That is to say, that every blessing that ancient Israel received in the Valley of the dried to return to life instantly on the Third Day to see the LORD, then, it is channeled from its roots, rooted already in our heavenly Father’s holy heart thus to bless you nowadays with them as well, so you may heal with perfect salvation always. Moreover, for this to be possible for you and your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because ancient Israel gathered all the families of the nations, and these are Jews and Gentiles, it was to integrate them wholly forever into to the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood with perfect healing, salvation and lasting richness through eternity, starting now with you and loved ones.

Therefore, as every man, woman and child become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, they will abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit receiving blessings from the earth’s heart instantly always, channeled through the cross over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan. Understanding that, once you are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit at your home’s bathtub filled with water, then, as you may submerge into it, you will instantly emerge with our heavenly Father walking with you in Canaan, so your life of miracle may start blessing you daily, always powerfully.

For every blessing needed these days then you will find it with our heavenly Father walking with you in Canaan, because reborn from the water baptism you will have been born into Canaan’s amazing abundant richness, enriching your life as you may need to be enriched each day, so you may honor His holy name fire always through life until kingdom comes. For this is the tree that our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit has always used to enrich every one’s life, because it is the sweetness of His divine nature as His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb are, by the Holy Spirit’s powers, starting with Isaac thus it may enrich your life these days, as well.

This is the tree enriching and sweetening our heavenly Father’s home-sweet-home that is Canaan, but only with His children from the house of Israel reborn from the water baptism by invoking His holy name: as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, so they may live with Him along with His divine family forever loved with endless-sweetness—you today. This also means that every man, woman and child from the families of the nations, as they are reborn from water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, they will instantly start walking in holy ground, and this is Canaan, where our heavenly Father is sweetened daily by His cross.

Here, our heavenly Father acknowledges you as His legitimate child, because you: reborn from water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name that grants you the oath sworn to Isaac’s daily powers, where you will enjoy His eternal life that has defeated Satan, sin and death in Canaan, then: you will only know, love, sweetness, prosperity and happiness through eternity, starting now. For this is our heavenly Father’s tree born as His divine nature from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit, as His Son Jesus Christ became Isaac that Abraham needed to ascend to the Jerusalem’s holy hill, as the cross, resting at mount Moriah, so his faith to our heavenly Father’s words of life may be counted as perfect Righteousness forever.

That is why, that as you are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fire nailed to the wood of ancient Israel and the entire human race that become one tree to receive His Son Jesus Christ nailed with bronze snakes to his hands and feet, then, you will be reborn nailed into Canaan’s richness forever justified. Considering that, as you may live with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit standing at the tree brought to Abraham initially, while seating outside his tent, to receive it as his promised children but also gentile children from the families of the nations, then, it will sweeten your home along with your loved ones with perfect sweetness always.

For this is our heavenly Father’s tree over Jerusalem’s holy hill that is sweetening Canaan these days as always, but only with His children that are baptized in water from Israel and the families of the nations, because they need to be sweetened to know Him and His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill to receive eternal salvation instantly. Seriously, our heavenly Father’s tree will sweeten your life along with your household and loved ones, including places of work along with your coworkers, so you may know Him, loving you dearly as He has always loved His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit through eternity until now, only for you to enjoy His eternal life graciously granted unto entirely you already.

Indeed, this is our heavenly Father’s new earth naturally born from His holy heart, establishing it forever from under Canaan, growing towards you: blessing you every day along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends (Gentiles and Jewish) from around the world, because He has removed sin thus to live His unfailing-love, richness, prosperity and endless happiness with you, starting now. ¡Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main