Sorry, No Customer Service After 4:00 P.M.

1 view

knowled...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 5:59:36 AM6/17/07

A few months ago, I wrote about ingenious styles of customer service that every business should know about, mostly because their employees were inflicting them on their customers.
For instance, I warned about "in your face customer service" and "run for cover customer service", two equally effective opposites...like pouring too much sugar on your Cheerios one day, and pouring too much cayenne pepper on them the next.
I also warned about "do-i...

Read full article at http://www.knowledgefield.com/articles/sorry-no-customer-service-after-p-m.shtml