Was Tom Sizemore in WarGames?

Daniel Pettit

May 13, 2001, 12:24:06 AM5/13/01
I just watched WarGames (1983) and I swear Tom Sizemore is the guy in the
silo that pulls his gun at the beginning of the movie. Can't find a credit
anywhere, am I crazy?

Mathias Gerber

May 13, 2001, 6:10:35 AM5/13/01

"Daniel Pettit" <dalacapr...@dalacap.com> :

> I just watched WarGames (1983) and I swear Tom Sizemore is the guy in the
> silo that pulls his gun at the beginning of the movie. Can't find a credit
> anywhere, am I crazy?

No you aren't I cant find him in the credits too...

mathias

David Muskera

May 14, 2001, 7:28:14 AM5/14/01
Does anyone know where to find a good detiled bio on Paul Hopkins the actor?
email me at djm...@home.com I greatly appreciate any leads. thanks

Vulvatron

May 20, 2001, 8:32:26 AM5/20/01
That must have been Michael Madsen, the naughty Sizemore look-a-like!

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Dec 14, 2020, 10:26:56 PM12/14/20
On Sunday, May 20, 2001 at 8:32:26 AM UTC-4, Vulvatron wrote:
> That must have been Michael Madsen, the naughty Sizemore look-a-like!
its him...