(IVÁN): The living-CROSS is you IN IT: loving our heavenly Father and your loved ones, neighbors and friends through life forever:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2019, 1:03:10 PM10/25/19
Sábado, 19 de Octubre, 2019 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

The living-CROSS is you IN IT: loving our heavenly Father and your loved ones, neighbors and friends through life forever:

The religious leaders from the house of Israel approached our Lord Jesus Christ to ask him a very important question, because they needed to know which is the most important commandment from the Law of Moses and Israel, and this was a question that troubled their hearts for centuries, and so, they really saw in him the one that could answer it. These were the Pharisees asking this question, and so, our Lord Jesus Christ had no problem in answering it, because he was the answer to their question, whether they saw it or not, given that he was the personification of our heavenly Father before their eyes in that particular moment, so they may finally understand His perfect will for them at last.

Therefore, our Lord Jesus Christ addressed their question by assuring that they most love our heavenly Father with all their heart, soul, mind, strength, body and human spirit, and this is to say: everything that might help them from heaven above to please Him on earth with His divine nature as He is pleased in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts. Moreover, the second commandment is to love your fellowman just as you will love yourself before our Father in heaven, and this is to say that if you truly love Him then you will love yourself as well to love your neighbors, friends and everyone else, including your enemies, because He needs to bless everyone throughout the earth to undo Satan’s work forever.

Therefore, these two commandments fill the other commandments’ demands, including everything taught by the prophets to the house of Israel through generations, so they may live His personal life that is the oath sworn to Isaac, manifesting His perfect will with all His heart, with all His soul and with all His strength that is His Spirit, pouring His divine nature through them forever. Now, when our Lord Jesus Christ responded to the Pharisees’ question, as to which of the commandments is the most important from the Law of Moses and Israel, then, he answered them by showing how much he has always loved our heavenly Father’s commandments, entrusted to Moses and to Israel initially thus they may fulfill and glorify them finally by having him everlastingly.

Lovingly, this is that to love our heavenly Father on earth as He is loved in heaven’s glory, then you must do it with all His holy heart, with all His holy mind, with all His holy strength, with all His glorified-body and with all His Holy Spirit, so you may finally fulfill and glorify them, as He has always throughout eternity. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to call Abraham to sit with Him and his adoptive children, bought with money from strangers, so He may eat the bread and wine that His Son Jesus Christ serves daily in heaven’s glory for the angelical hosts to remain holy, glorious and perfect throughout eternity.

This is to say: that by our heavenly Father eating the bread and wine with Abraham and his children over the Lord’s Table, served daily by His Son Jesus Christ, then, He was personally giving officially to Abraham and to the families of the nations the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, so His divine nature may flow freely towards them always. Considering that, it is only through the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that He will live His eternal life with every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations, so they may also fulfill and glorify His holy commandments with His holy heart, with His holy mind, with His holy soul, with His Holy Spirit and so forth.

Understanding that, it is only through His holy heart, His holy mind, His holy strength, His holy body and His Holy Spirit that His commandments are fulfilled, glorified and honored throughout the angelical kingdom until Lucifer and his fallen angels opposed Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit from further glorifying His commandments in heaven’s glory with His loved ones. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to find a new place throughout His Creation, where He will continue to honor and glorify His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so His holy commandments will conquer continuously new glories of eternal sanctities when fallen angels, as holy angels initially, had failed to conquer them entirely until man were born from His image.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father needed to have Abraham sacrificing three lambs with their halves facing each other over it along with two uncut birds, spilled with the atoning-blood, so He may begin to expiate, judge and forgive the sins of the families of the nations already lying in hell’s torment, because they died in their sins, without knowing His holy name’s saving-power. Certainly, once our heavenly Father had Abraham conducting his three sacrifices with their halves facing each other over the rock of salvation along with two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, then, He needed His children born from His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, so He may finally destroy sin with them over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan.

However, our heavenly Father needed His children born as far away as possible from Canaan, because they were born with the oath sworn to Isaac that He was ready to pour over His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so they may collect every sin from the past, the present and the future. That is that: that after our heavenly Father had expiated, judged and forgiven every sin from all the families of the nations with the three sacrifices that Abraham had executed over the rock of salvation with their halves facing each other along with the two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, then, He was ready to grant Abraham his children, starting with Isaac.

Truly, our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, because, He needed to have the glorified-body not only to give Abraham His promised children through the coming generations, but also, He needed to hold Canaan with it securely thus destroying Satan’s wilds and death, so His commandments may be victorious over evil finally forever. Therefore, when our heavenly Father granted Abraham his long-waited only child that is His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac by the Holy Spirit, instantly, He descended to live with Abraham along with his wife Sarah and the adoptive children, because He had to be the first one to live His personal eternal life upon earth then after Him all others may live it.

Considering that, with His Son Jesus Christ living with Abraham and Sarah along with the adoptive children as Isaac, then our heavenly Father was able to live His eternal life that He has always lived with the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, enjoying glorious daily richness that enriches life everywhere constantly, working always to conquer new glories undetected before by anyone. Certainly, our heavenly Father had to be the first one to begin to live His glorious personal life that He had granted already to Abraham and Sarah’s children through her sterile-womb, as countless as the stars from heaven above, starting with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers, filling the earth with His abundant endless glories eventually.

Surely, as our heavenly Father had lived with His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac and the Holy Spirit in Abraham’s home along with Sarah and the adoptive children, then, He was ready to let Abraham and Isaac to enjoy the rock of salvation’s every day glory, where he had his three sacrifices with their halves facing each other, expiating sins already. For this will be the rock of salvation with the three sacrifices and their halves facing each other along with two uncut doves, spilled with atoning-blood, that our heavenly Father needed to have upon earth thus to have His children born in a foreign land that is Egypt, and the first to be born was Isaac—but in Canaan lawfully.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father had a day already that He needed to call Abraham over Mount Zion, resting at Moriah, where he was to offer his only son Isaac as a burnt offering towards Him in heaven’s glory, so He may respond with His holy heart pouring His amazing unfailing-love for humankind thus filling the earth with His endless-glories, starting with Isaac. Given that, our heavenly Father needed to release His children born from His holy heart from heaven’s glory that is His oath sworn to Isaac, because they were going to be His divine nature and perfect will thus to conquer the earth’s heart to fill every family of the nations with His Ten Commandments eternally fulfilled and glorified forever.

Now, for this to happen, then our heavenly Father had to have had His children born in Egypt’s captivity with the oath sworn to Isaac, absorbing every sin from the past and the future from the families of the nations that He had Abraham already covering them with three sacrifices along with two uncut doves, spilled with atoning-blood over His rock of salvation. Besides, our heavenly Father needed to absorb every sin from the families of the nations from the past and from the future, so He may destroy them in the water baptism of the Red Sea, as ancient Israel had received through Moses His holy name fire to conquer Canaan: Canaan His home-sweet-home finally thus He may fill it with His divine nature immediately.

For our heavenly Father needed to baptize the entire house of Israel leaving their captivity behind in Egypt, so He may not only destroy sin but also every infirmity, problem, difficulty, conflict and every enemy coming from Satan and death against His children in Canaan and around the world thus He may finally glorify His holy name fire in them forever. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to baptize every man, woman and child from the house of Israel because He needed to abandon every sin from the nations at the seabed forever, but also, He needed His children to abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh that they needed to dress to conquer Canaan for the glory of His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s skies forever.

Timely, the entire house of Israel needed to abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit to become also reborn from the land of Canaan and the Holy of Holiest that is Jerusalem’s holy hill, where His holy name fire will be nailed to them (Israel) in eternal victory against Satan, sin and death throughout eternity. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed the entire house of Israel walking through the Sinai’s desert, craving for water just as the families of the ancient nations lying in their infernos were crying for a glass of water, so He may give them to drink from the bitter waters of Marah, sweetened by themselves, as the tree of life descending from Mount Zion.

Thus, ancient Israel that had drunken from the sweetened bitter waters of Marah as the families of the ancient nations lying in their hell’s holes had done, because they drank from bitter waters while they lived their lives upon earth, however, now Israel needed to drink aboundantly from the rock of salvation for them, calming the thirst of everyone at last forever. That is that, once ancient Israel had drunken from the rock of salvation the waters of life, emanating from it, to satisfy their thirst then they walked through the Sinai’s desert as our heavenly Father’s divine nature, because of the oath sworn to Isaac, thus becoming His perfect will that their thirsting souls of the ancient families may at last be satisfied forever.

Therefore, as ancient Israel walked the Sinai’s desert along with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit along with the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest, then, they displayed continually His divine nature that is His commandments eternally fulfilled and glorified, so the ancient families may finally feel their thirst satisfied thus to see life again soon. Certainly, it was important for our heavenly Father to have the entire house of Israel walking with Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit along with the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest, so He may expiate, judge and forgive every sin from the families of the nations through the generations until His kingdom may finally manifest upon earth.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have ancient Israel baptized in water at the Red Sea as they abandoned Egypt’s captivity, because they will become His glorious eternal altar over Jerusalem’s holy hill, where He will nail His Holy name fire to their sacred-flesh, turned into the wood forever, thus sweetening everyone’s life throughout the earth. Considering that, once ancient Israel had been baptized at the Red Sea by invoking the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob then they became Mount Zion’s wood with His holy name fire nailed to them in Canaan, thus sweetening every man, woman and child from the families of the nations until His kingdom may come upon earth.

However, for this to happen with every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations then they must become reborn from water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to receive the blessings of sweetness from the ancient wood, the living-cross today over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan. Meaning that, Israelis were reborn from the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit thus becoming Canaan’s legitimate citizens and rightful owners of its hidden richness to enrich them greatly along with the families of the nations on earth for many generations, given that, the Father guaranteed that Israel will enrich the families of the earth always.

Provided that, these are countless hidden richness that our heavenly Father poured from His holy heart over Isaac lying over Jerusalem’s holy hill wood, resting at Moriah, so He may bless His children not only with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit but also to bless them with richness, glories and honors that have never been touched by sin in Canaan until now. These are countless richness that are in Canaan to dress Israel along with the families of the nations finally with amazing sweetness, glories, honors and powers thus to receive our heavenly Father in His final descend into Canaan, because He is definitely descending into His home-sweet-home to become one with it and its amazing richness unseen by the angelical hosts thus far.

That is why, that the water baptism at the Red Sea was very important for our heavenly Father to see Israel baptize in it, exchanging the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, granting everyone to become His home-sweet-home’s legitimate citizen instantly, so you may become a rightful-citizen of Canaan along with its daily richness, starting now. Because, the baptism that ancient Israel went through the Red Sea—reaches you nowadays to abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit that is Jerusalem’s holy hill living-cross with your sins and that of your loved ones’, committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, erased forever with His atoning-blood.

That is to say, also that it is not only Israel with all their sins that they had absorbed from the past and from the future that are there with them in the wood along with the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness but also your every sin is there lifted high above the earth forever forgiven with perfect Fatherly-love. In other words, when you see the wood over Mount Zion, in Canaan, because this is where His holy name is nailed to Israel and to you as well over it, then, you are contemplating yourself along with your loved ones’ sins committed in life, covered with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood thus for you to live forever forgiven, blessed, enriched and eternally loved.

For our heavenly Father has not only caused ancient Israel to become His divine nature as His commandments fulfilled in its virgin state, His perfect will, throughout the angelical kingdom but also throughout Canaan along with the families of the nations, so He may turn the earth’s heart as holy as the one in His chest: loving you today with endless-richness as always. Truthfully, our heavenly Father has turned the earth’s heart that was wicked as Satan’s heart with flames tormenting every soul descending there because people failed to become reborn from water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name into His holy heart, and this is His own holy heart: loving you as always throughout the earth these days well into all eternity.

For our heavenly Father needs to have every man, woman and child not only from Israel but also from the families of the nations loving Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit through His divine nature that is His commandments untouched by sin, and you may only get them through water baptism thus making you perfect, lovable and holy instantly forever. Here, you will truly love our heavenly Father with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, with all your body, with all your strength and with all your human spirit, because in water baptism as you may invoke the perfect holiness of His name, then, His divine nature flows through you with perfect holiness as He is forever holy.

Surely, reborn from the water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son and His Spirit, then, as His divine nature flows from His holy heart through your mouth into your heart: converting you into His holy heart, His holy soul, His holy strength and His Holy Spirit, instantly, you will worship Him with His perfect holiness only throughout life. For our heavenly Father is not willing to be loved, honored and worshipped by any other heart, soul, mind, body, strength and spirit other than His owns: turning you instantly into His holy heart, His holy soul, His holy strength, His holy mind and His Holy Spirit, so He may finally receive you to love, serve and worship Him throughout life always.

Furthermore, this is only possible now in everyone from Israel and the nations, because by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son and the Holy Spirit in water baptism, then His divine nature as His commandments flow through your heart as His perfect will for the entire earth, filling it with His power, love and glory helping instantly the needed everywhere. For our heavenly Father needs to fill the entire earth with His divine nature, so He may see not only Israel entirely with the commandments fulfilled and eternally glorified but also the most wicked of the nations enriched, because He will see them saturated with the Holy Spirit of His commandments thus to bless them as if they had fulfilled them forever already.

Surely, our heavenly Father needed not only ancient Israel born in Egypt’s captivity collecting sins from the past and the future with the oath sworn to Isaac, so He may baptize Israel with water, burying every sin at the seabed forever, but also take them through the Sinai’s desert as His divine nature over the ancient nations lying in their hell’s holes already. For our heavenly Father needed to see every man, woman and child in His perfect holiness manifested to Abraham early by assuring him that he most be holy and perfect as He is in heaven’s glory before His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, so he may be welcome into eternal life along with his promised children through generations.

Consequently, as Israel went with our heavenly Father, His Son, the Holy Spirit and the tabernacle of reunion with its Holy of Holiest, as His holy heart to be established in the earth’s heart forever, as His new earth born with us, then, He saw the families of the nations perfectly holy with His divine nature, resting upon them forever justified in Judgment Day. That is to say, that wherever our heavenly Father took ancient Israel through the Sinai’s desert then He was displaying upon every man, woman and child lying in their hell’s holes His divine nature thus to see them perfectly holy and glorious, as if they had never transgressed His commandments, therefore, every one of them is ready to ascend into heaven’s glory forever blessed.

Then, when our heavenly Father finished His glorious work along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by taking Israel to every man, woman and child that needed His high priest’s mediation, so they may have their sins expiated, judged and forgiven forever, then, Israel was bitten by countless poisonous snakes to descend into the Valley of the dried bones immediately. Here, Israelis were bitten by the poisonous snakes tormenting always the families of the ancient nations lying in their hell’s holes, so they may descend into the Valley of the dried bones bleeding thus to let them understand that their sacred-flesh and the blood were insufficient to save them from death and hell forever, and so, they needed the King Messiah’s glorified-body immediately.

For ancient Israel along with their children living through the coming generations needed the King Messiah to provide them the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with the eternal life, defeated by Lucifer and the serpent in Eve in paradise, however, returning to them victorious over Satan and death from Canaan, so they may see life again in the Third Day finally. Now, for ancient Israel and as for everyone else they needed to be dressed with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood forever victorious over Satan and death, but only over Jerusalem’s holy hill, thus they finally may enter into the Holy of Holiest to meet in person our heavenly Father with perfect salvation well into all eternity to come.

Lawfully, as Israel descended into the Valley of the dried bones bitten by the poisonous snakes tormenting the families of the nations lying in their hell’s holes, so they may become the seed that our heavenly Father’s right arm needed to plan in Canaan, then, Israel may access Canaan with the sins collected through life with the oath sworn to Isaac. For our heavenly Father needed ancient Israel along with the children that they had lived through the generations to be present in Canaan, present as the tree that our heavenly Father planted with His right arm to witness the birth of the King Messiah from David’s virgin daughter, but also, witness the defeat of Satan and death throughout Canaan at last forever.

For this defeat of Satan and death along with every fallen angel throughout Canaan and within the every home of Israeli family was very important for ancient Israel lying in the Valley of the dried bones, because as our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to the wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, then they accessed into the Holy of Holiest forever justified with their children. This means that once our Lord Jesus Christ had defeated Satan and death throughout Canaan, because he said: Death, I am your death, then, he was taken by the Sanhedrin, the Levitical priests, to be judged guilty for saying that he is the Son of God, so he may be nailed to the wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, granting instantly everyone’s salvation finally.

This is when, our heavenly Father had everyone from ancient Israel along with the children that had lived through the generations nailed to His Son Jesus Christ as the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, filled with His eternal life that has defeated Satan and death at last forever in Canaan, so Israel may have His life eternal sealed in them forever. This is when, everyone from ancient Israel received the glorified-body needed with perfect victories against Satan and death throughout Canaan, so they may access the Holy of Holiest, celebrating the first Sabbath rest and the Passover festivity with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood, bathing them completely with perfect holiness forever thus meeting Moses over the mountaintop to serve the Father at last forever.

Considering that, our heavenly Father told Moses initially that he and Israel will return to the mountaintop, resting at Mount Sinai in those days, to love, serve and glorify Him, but they will do it only resurrected from death to life with the King Messiah’s sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that had defeated Satan and death in Canaan forever. Timely, our heavenly Father called Moses to meet Israel at the mountaintop that descended with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, resting at Mount Sinai, liberating Israel from Egypt’s captivity by granting them His holy name fire, thus to return to it again, but with His Son’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and atoning-blood nailed to Jerusalem’s holy hill wood, in Canaan.

Now, our heavenly Father told Moses that he will return to the mountaintop with Israel, resting at Mount Sinai, because he (Moses) alone was the type of the King Messiah to be born from the midst of them, but this had to happen in Canaan, because this is His home-sweet-home filled with His eternal life’s manna, glories, honors and endless-richness untouched by sin forever. Indeed, our heavenly Father had done His great and amazing work with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the entire house of Israel through the generations, because they carry every sin from the entire world, starting from the Valley of the dried bones, into the Holy of Holiest with His Son Jesus Christ nailed to them to see life again finally.

Understanding that, as ancient Israel became the wood at Jerusalem’s holy hill with His Son Jesus Christ nailed to them, bitten with bronze serpents, then they entered into the Holy of Holiest with the glorified-body bathed in the atoning-blood that removes sin from the world forever, so the families of the nations may abandon hell’s torment soon to see life again. In other words, as our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the wood of ancient Israel at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, then, He lifted them from the Valley of the dried to the highest celestial places in heaven’s glory along with every man, woman and child from the families of the nations thus to see life again forever.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father did not only lift ancient Israel to the mountaintop to love, serve and glorify Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit forever, but also, He has lifted the families of the ancient nations lying in their hell’s holes, but, He needs Israel baptize these days to finish His salvation-work with them anyday now. Meaning, that our heavenly Father has every man, woman and child from the past, from the present and from the future already integrated into ancient Israel’s wood born with the oath sworn to Isaac, collecting every sin with rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness to have them above Jerusalem’s holy hill forever forgiven, so they may return to eternal life soon perpetually enriched.

Certainly, as you may become reborn from the water baptism in your home’s bathtub, filled with water, then, you may submerge into it, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so you may emerge, abandoning the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh that is the wood with you integrated into it already with your sins in life forgiven forever. Meaning, that you have now abandoned this world where you were born to live in the heavenly places that our heavenly Father, His Son and His Spirit have created for you to live along with your loved ones integrated to the living-cross over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so you may know only His holy heart’s unfailing-love, richness and prosperity towards you continually.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father does not care if you are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, Atheist, Spiritism, Taoist, Buddhist or any other religion from around the world, because He has already expiated, judged and covered with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood every sin integrated with you and your loved ones to the cross forever, so you may live your life without sin, starting now. Considering that, our heavenly Father assured Abraham that in his seed, and this is the entire house of Israel, will bless all the families of the nations, meaning that, they will emanate from them the commandments in their virgin spiritual estate progressively towards them well into eternity, so He may see them perfect and holy, glorifying His commandments always throughout the earth.

Giving that, this is how: Our heavenly Father is going to have every man, woman and child knowing Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, as each one will receive daily from the house of Israel His commandments in their pristine spiritual estate, pouring towards all the places throughout the earth, covering it with His perfect holiness well into all eternity. Meaning, that every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations will receive through His divine nature His holy heart, His holy mind, His holy strength, His holy power, so they may live His commandments in their perfect virgin estate thus to know Him as His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit have throughout eternity until now.

Surely, this is our heavenly Father’s new earth, dreamed throughout eternity, until it was born naturally from His holy heart that He poured over Isaac, His Son Jesus Christ, born from Sarah’s barren-womb, thus He may establish it with Abraham’s promised children under Canaan, as our earth’s holy heart for His children to become reborn to see life eternal again with Him today. Therefore, our heavenly Father has already integrated you along with every man, woman and child’s life to it with sins committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, collected in Egypt’s captivity, baptized at the Red Sea, expiated, judged through the Sinai’s desert, as hell’s torment, so you may live high above the earth forever loved, forgiven, blessed and enriched.

Graciously, this is the fulfillment of His commandments flowing through your mouth, heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit, so He may see you along with your loved ones with His holy heart, with His holy mind, with His holy strength and with His unfailing-love for you, filling you with amazing daily richness and happiness, shinning throughout His new earth with His holy name fire. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main