(IVÁN): The FATHER nailed His loving HEART with His Son JESUS CHRIST to the CROSS: enriching you instantly forever:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2020, 1:05:19 PM8/13/20
Sábado, 08 de Agosto, 2020 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

The FATHER nailed His loving HEART with His Son JESUS CHRIST to the CROSS: enriching you instantly forever:

Affectionately, our heavenly Father created heaven and earth, because He needed to live with His children in a new kingdom where sin has failed to exist forever, therefore, He had slain His only Son Jesus Christ as His Lamb since before the creation of the earth, so He may pour His life eternal victorious over Satan, death and sin forever. That is why, that as Adam and Eve sinned against Him and His holy name fires, because they ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then, He had transferred them from paradise to live on earth, as from where He had taken a handful of dust in His hands to cover their living-souls with flesh.

Really, our heavenly Father created heaven and earth with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood thus filling the earth with His own life, giving birth to His children but also creating everything surrounding them lovingly thus they may enjoy them with His sweetness that was turning not only the earth’s heart into His eternal love but also into His home-sweet-home forever, in Canaan. However, Lucifer along with his fallen angels were always ready to see how they could not only attack our heavenly Father but also His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by attacking His children born from His image thus to live in His Son’s likeness that is his sacred-flesh that will become His Temple for His holy name fires forever upon earth everlastingly.

Moreover, our heavenly Father had to have had His only Son Jesus Christ slain before the foundation of the world, so He may shed His atoning-blood upon earth created to populate it with His children born from His image to live in His Son’s likeness as the gloried-body honoring His holy name fires forever and His Ten Commandments later granted them unto Moses. Therefore, Lucifer was aware into a certain extent that our heavenly Father was to create new holy angels, but he failed to know how, but he could see that Adam and Eve had been created and that would follow with the birth of the children thus a new kingdom was in the making—and he had to block it or become part of it.

Surely, Lucifer had deceived one-third of the angelical hosts, moreover, caused Eve to believe in her friend the serpent to eat from the forbidden fruit, falling in sin before our heavenly Father and His holy name fires, thus His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the faithful angelical hosts may fail to honor it as always because of sin in heaven. However, although Lucifer caused not only Eve and Adam along with the children to eat from the forbidden fruit, so they may forever live in sin against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but, he failed to understand His holy heart filled with His unfailing-love furthermore ready to pour His own life for them upon earth, if necessary.

Nevertheless, Lucifer was determined not only to contaminate heaven’s glory with his sins and angelical rebellion but also the earth, starting in paradise, so our heavenly Father will fail to have the kingdom that He dreamed to have in the future liberated from sin forever to live with His children in His holy heart’s amazing unfailing-love, joys, peace and happiness without end through eternity. Although Lucifer had contaminated with sin and rebellion Adam and Eve in paradise along with the earth entirely, because from it He took a handful of the dust to cover their living-souls with flesh, then, he decided to contaminate it with blood as well, for the earth to become a curse unto His children waiting for Him to descend with His entire kingdom ultimately.

That is why, that Lucifer found Cain, because it was difficult to approach Abel (Cain’s brother), so he may kill his brother as he had presented a lamb offering unto our heavenly Father, and so, that the atoning-blood received in heaven’s glory by the Father then He may see the earth stained with Abel’s blood thus cursed by Cain’s sin for humankind forever. Now, Lucifer had to have had Cain killing his brother Abel, because he had offered a lamb sacrificed before our heavenly Father so He may bless and enrich his life on earth as He had always done it until then, thus the atoning-blood offered to bless heaven’s glory, immediately, his own blood had to be shed to curse the earth for Cain and humankind.

Eventually, Lucifer had to have Cain killing his brother Abel, because he shed the lamb’s atoning-blood that really pleased our heavenly Father and the entire angelical kingdom along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that Lucifer felt that it was a total victory against him, and so, by shedding Abel’s blood cursed the earth for many generations to come. This was Lucifer’s vengeance against Abel and everyone else offering lamb sacrifices before our heavenly Father, so they will fail to do it again, because Lucifer and the fallen angels felt defeated when the atoning-blood reached heaven’s glory, pleasing our Father’s holy heart greatly, because, as our Father, He was hurting to see Adam and Eve sinning forever—thus the atoning-blood eased His pain.

Consequently, Lucifer managed to have the entire earth cursed as Cain shed his brother Abel’s blood to the ground that became a sacrifice that one of his one had sacrificed his own flesh and blood to turn the earth into an eternal curse not only for Cain and humankind but also for our heavenly Father to fail to make it His home-sweet-home lastly. Nevertheless, our heavenly Father had a powerful plan that Lucifer failed to understand, and this is that His only Son Jesus Christ was slain before the foundation of heaven and earth that the only thing that He had to do was to transfer it from heaven’s glory into the earth, thus reversing the curse of earth for Cain and humankind forever.

Frankly, our heavenly Father carried within His holy heart His Son Jesus Christ sacrificed since before the foundation of the earth that He needed to transfer it: pouring it entirely upon His altar on earth, so He may finally pour His loving heart for His children to resurrect to life again, but with richness, glories, powers and sanctities untouched by sin before forever. However, to have this done, then, our heavenly Father needed to find someone willing to listen and believe His words of life that will make this powerful project possible in the last days, so He may save not only Cain and humankind but also the entire earth, by turning it again into a land of eternal beauties, peace and endless sweetness for His children forever.

Certainly, our heavenly Father needed to turn the curses upon earth that Cain had caused after he slew his brother Abel, because He just needed to turn the entire earth into a place of great blessings, worthy to receive His home-sweet-home thus to live forever loved by His children from Israel and from the families of the nations through eternity, starting in Canaan. Considering that, after Cain had shed his brother Abel’s blood then our heavenly Father could hear his voice calling for Him to carry justice upon his behalf but also to forgive his brother Cain’s sin for killing him, causing more sin, curses and violence to invade the earth from hell’s torment, because the devils were happy to see his innocent-blood shed to the ground.

Now, our heavenly Father had to reverse these sins, curses and violence that Cain had caused by shedding his brother’s blood to the ground, causing many problems to the families of the nations, by just having His Lamb slain since the foundation of the earth present in Canaan, and for this He had Abraham executing His three lamb sacrifices over the rock of salvation. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham sitting with Him at the Lord’s Table along with his 318 adoptive children (bought with money from outsiders), because they had to have eaten from His Son Jesus Christ’s bread and wine thus they may receive the sacred-flesh that honors His holy name fires on earth forever into eternity.

Understanding that, Lucifer along with his fallen angels and death had attacked His holy name fires in heaven’s glory, so he may take control not only of the angelical kingdom but also of His children born from His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh that is the glorified, as the only Temple honoring His holy name fires throughout eternity. Really, as Eve along with Adam and the children ate from the forbidden fruit then they killed His Lamb by abandoning His fruit of life in paradise, causing them to descend to the earth, furthermore, Lucifer had Cain killing his only brother Abel thus to sin further against our heavenly Father’s holy name fires, for Canaan to fail to become His home-sweet-home on earth.

Therefore, our heavenly Father had to reverse what Lucifer along with his fallen angels had done not only against Adam and the children in paradise but also He had to undo Cain’s sin, by shedding his brother Abel’s blood to the ground thus contaminating the earth thus making it impossible for Him to have finally His home-sweet-home with His children forever enriched into eternity. Consequently, our heavenly Father had sat at the Lord’s Table eating the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ serving it daily to the angels in heaven’s glory thus keeping them perfectly holy for the glory of His holy name fires, furthermore, His Son had to do the same with Abraham and the families of the nations, starting in Canaan.

For our heavenly Father was having His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb, because He was sending His Holy Spirit into her womb thus turning it into His Holy heart for the entire house of Israel to be born, starting with Isaac, because His Lamb was shedding his atoning-blood to undo Cain’s evil against his only brother Abel upon earth ultimately. For Cain being evil against his only brother Abel by attacking him, killed him to shed his blood to the ground, contaminating with sin the earth for our heavenly Father to fail to have His children born from His image and in His likeness from the earth’s heart, thus Canaan will fail to become His home-sweet-home forever into eternity.

Eventually, our heavenly Father was having His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb turned into His holy heart by the Holy Spirit’s powers, thus, not only ancient Israel will be born through the generations, starting with Isaac, but also, again Isaac as Jesus Christ His Lamb in Canaan to shed his atoning-blood filled with His eternal life, for His children to live forever blessed finally. Therefore, our heavenly Father was having His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, because, Isaac was going to be first and the last to be born upon earth; and so, his brothers' sin, rebellion and blindness will shed his atoning-blood to the ground thus undoing Cain’s evil against his only brother Abel to bless the earth again forever.

Timely, our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah by the Holy Spirit’s powers that turned her womb into His holy heart, for Isaac to be born first but also to be born last from David’s virgin daughter, finally shedding his atoning-blood victorious over Satan, death and hell entirely throughout his brothers and sisters in Israel and humankind forever. Lawfully, our heavenly Father needed to clear earth’s sin, from inside out, and this means that He had to have the heart of the earth turned into His holy heart not only to have the entire house of Israel reborn into His sacred-flesh that is Isaac’s glorified-body that has defeated Satan and death but also it has honored His holy name fires forever throughout eternity.

Therefore, it was important for His Son Jesus Christ to be born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb that became His holy heart by the Holy Spirit’s powers, for His children to be born with the sacred-flesh honoring His holy name fires forever; furthermore, He could pour His oath sworn to Isaac as His perfect will for Israel and the nations, blessing earth forever ultimately. Besides, our heavenly Father needed to pour His holy heart’s perfect will upon Isaac that it was not only for Jacob as His first-born in Canaan, so his children may become one with him as His first-born, but to be reborn later as His first-born from the heart of the earth turned into His holy heart thus they may enter life eternal forever justified.

Our heavenly Father needed to pour His holy heart’s unfailing-love for His children, and so, as Isaac was born for Israel to become His dream nation then they will live with the oath sworn to Isaac’s blessing, enriching, thus making them the most happy people on earth for His holy name fire’s endless glories, spreading daily sweetness to the families of the nations forever. Therefore, as Isaac was born, then, our heavenly Father’s Temple for honoring His holy name fires was established in Canaan, for the families of the nations to love, serve and worship it throughout the earth, because they most worship His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, until heaven’s glory descends finally to stay with us on earth forever.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father needs every man, woman and child from Israel and from the families of the nations baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, so they may, as they worship His Holy name fires in Isaac’s sacred-flesh that His Son Jesus Christ victorious over Satan and death, then, cause heaven’s glory to descend upon earth finally. Further, our heavenly Father had granted in the oath sworn to Isaac’s amazing daily powers, pouring entirely upon Isaac’s glorified-body, because He had to enter into the heart of the earth promptly not only to turn it into His holy heart but also to undo Cain’s evil to have slain his only brother Abel as Israel had done to their only brother Jesus Christ.

Surely, our heavenly Father had to undo Cain’s evil conducted against his only brother Abel, righteous in His presence that had caused the earth to become cursed by his death, thus by the Father having Israel killing their only Righteous brother Jesus Christ, then, his atoning-blood shed reverted Cain’s sin against Abel but also turns the earth into sweetness into everlasting lastly. Evidently, it was important for our heavenly Father not only to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers but also His promised children, so He may live His eternal life with them from Israel and the families of the nations, because He needed to find sin if any, but, He saw none in them forever.

Understanding that, sin fails to exist in the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, therefore, He could live His eternal life with His children from the past and the future thus to see His unfailing-love developing with them moreover sees glories, richness, sanctities and amazing happiness conquered thus forever honoring, glorifying and enriching His amazing holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan. For our heavenly Father needed to see each of His children from Israel and the families of the nations in Isaac’s sacred-flesh that is the glorified-body in Canaan but, this time, born from David’s virgin daughter: defeating Satan, sin and death along with hell’s torment forever over Jerusalem’s holy hill, by shedding his atoning-blood as Abel’s blood did initially, blessing the earth forever finally.

Certainly, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham and Isaac ascending Jerusalem’s holy hill, because He needed His glorious life that He had lived already with each of His children to live with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in heaven’s glory, thus as you are baptized in water then you may enter Canaan to live forever enriched. For our heavenly Father needed to start enjoying His eternal life lived already with Abraham along with His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac and the Holy Spirit, so He may enjoy it with His children, submerged in water to emerge from the Jordan river with Him and His Holy Spirit walking from one richness to the next one through eternity, starting at your home.

That is why, that as our heavenly Father had Abraham conducting His three lamb sacrifices with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, then, it was to return with the tree, as the children from Israel and the nations: expiating, judging and forgiving sin forever for everyone to live an enriched life always. This is when, our heavenly Father manifested to Abraham that his promised children will live in a foreign land, Egypt, because they were going to be a blessing Egypt as a whole but also to the families of the nations, protecting them by the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers with amazing seven-year richness after experiencing the seven year famine had elapsed from Satan.

Lawfully, the entire house of Israel was going to be born in captivity to live there for four-hundred years collecting the sins from the families of the nations that they were to take them to the Red Sea water baptism, by invoking the perfect holiness of His name thus to abandon them at the seabed never to see them again. In other words, what our heavenly Father had done with ancient Israel after collecting every sin that the families of the nations that had failed to become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, it was to become baptized for them at the Red Sea then walked towards earth’s heart victorious over Satan, sin and death with lasting-salvation.

For our heavenly Father needed sin sinking not only into the waters of the Red Sea but also in hell’s torment, because He was determined to remove the families of the nations suffering the guilt of their sins for years and for failing to become baptized in water, baptism that would have saved them from hell’s eternal perdition forever once baptized. However, our heavenly Father had to have had ancient Isaac born in Egypt’s captivity for four centuries, collecting sins committed against Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit, thus baptized at the Red Sea have the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers to reach the earth’s heart, conquering the door of their enemies and cities finally resurrecting with humankind in Canaan with lasting-salvation.

For our heavenly Father needed to have the entire house of Israel born in captivity for four-centuries to walk through the Sinai’s desert after they had abandoned the sins of the world at the Red Sea water baptism, because now they were Canaan’s citizens therefore they had richness, enriching the earth’s heart entirely thus turning it into His new earth instantly forever blessed. Moreover, our heavenly Father needed the earth’s heart as the Valley of the dried bones, known also as hell’s gates, that had received from Cain’s hands the blood of his only brother Abel, turned into His holy heart receiving the atoning-blood of Israel only brother (born from a virgin womb) Jesus Christ thus reversing the earth’s curse into blessing, power and endless-richness for you.

That is why, that our heavenly Father can receive every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the world through water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, so He may receive them in Canaan, reborn in the sacred-flesh, where He has forgiven their sins forever. Really, our heavenly Father has forgiven your sin from Israel and the nations that the only thing that you must do to receive these blessings, richness, healing and amazing daily powers of endless happiness granted unto you already entirely from Him, it is through water baptism, to become reborn into the world that fails to die through eternity, and this is Canaan these days.

For this is Isaac’s sacred-flesh that was born into Canaan from Sarah’s barren-womb, turned into His holy heart by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so you may have a glorified-body that has been baptized at the Jordan but also it has defeated Satan, fallen angels and death thus you may live His enriched life through eternity, starting in Canaan nowadays. Considering that, as our Lord Jesus Christ said to Israel: no one knows the Father but only the Son, and no one knows the Son except the Father—therefore, Isaac’s sacred-flesh along with the atoning-blood filled with eternal life descended into Canaan, so you may have it nowadays to live His life, enriched already forever only knowing our Father’s love, richness and endless-happiness.

For our Father is in heaven’s glory looking at Canaan from His Mercy Seat next to the cross, where His Son Jesus Christ once nailed to Israel and the families of the nations His holy name fires was honored everlastingly—furthermore, since the cross received Isaac’s glorified-body for Israel and humankind, then His name was also honored through them, through you and through eternity. Therefore, you have already honored His holy name fires as your ancestors along with you, as their children born through the generations became part of the seed planted by our heavenly Father in Canaan, so you may be born to receive His holy name nailed to you along with His Son Jesus Christ spilling his atoning-blood to the cross thus honoring it forever.

However, for you to receive our heavenly Father’s blessings now, because He has already blessed you along your loved ones, as the ones from the past and the future at the cross, then, you must be baptized in water by invoking His holy name fires, abandoning the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for Isaac’s sacred-flesh to live daily richness always, enriching you forever. Definitively, our heavenly Father is looking at Canaan thus loving, blessing and enriching it, but also, He is looking at His children, as you and I baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh, where His holy name is honored infinitively through eternity, starting at your home.

This means that our heavenly Father is caring for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends from heaven’s glory, because He is watching Canaan constantly thus to love, blesses and enriches it, but also, He is constantly ensuring that you will always be loved, blessed and enriched by Him, His Son, His Spirit and the angelical hosts send towards you permanently. Moreover, this can always be possible for our heavenly Father constantly watching Canaan and you also along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, because He is faithful to the oath sworn to Isaac poured from His holy heart into Canaan and over Isaac’s sacred-flesh that you may have received reborn from water baptism, by invoking His name’s perfect holiness.

This is to say, that regardless of your religious belief: our heavenly Father has already loved, blessed and enriched you along with your loved ones in His Son Jesus Christ born initially from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so you may live your life protected from all evils from Satan, fallen angels, wicked-people and hell’s torment as well forever. However, Satan along with his fallen angels, wicked-people, as Satanism, and death from hell’s torment does not want you to know these truths, they need to keep you in darkness, so you may live your life with evils set against you by them, thus to steal, kill and destroy you forever without you ever known that you have been blessed already for eternity.

That is why, that you must become reborn from water baptism at your home by filling your bathtub to submerge into it, emerging immediately in the Jordan river into Canaan, because you will have repented from your sins, abandoning your sins and the wicked spirits operating in your life without you ever knowing the evil done against you always, as every day. Truthfully, when you fail to invoke the perfect holiness of His name, His Son and His Spirit in your bathtub’s water baptism, then, you are admitting the sinful-flesh to operate with wicked spirits available around you to attack you and your loved ones also thus you may fail to know that you are daily loved, blessed, protected and enriched already in Isaac’s sacred-flesh forever.

Besides that, our heavenly Father knows Satan’s willingness: attacking His children with wicked spirits, whether you are a Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, Hebrew or any other world religion, therefore, He gave birth to Isaac from His divine nature by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so you may live loved, blessed and protected in His sacred-flesh, daily protected from hell’s wilds through life until kingdom comes. That is why, that it is important that you may not only become baptized in water at your home’s bathtub, pool, river, lake or beach, but you must do it thus to eliminate all these wicked spirits operating against you and your loved ones, including your neighbors and friends, therefore, see that they will get baptize in water as well, especially your children.

Really, whenever you may see terrible things happening around you as insecurity, robbery, assaults, mishaps and all kinds of accidents, as accidents with your vehicles or machinery at work, then, this means that you have failed to become baptized—baptism in water that will send every wicked spirit into hell’s torment operating against you and your loved ones’ daily life without you realizing it. Graciously, our heavenly Father has granted unto us a powerful salvation by having not only Israel born in captivity to collect your sins for hundred-years to abandon them later at the Red Sea by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, but also, they went through the Sinai’s desert expiating, judging and covering your sins forever finally with the King Messiah’s atoning-blood in Canaan.

For our heavenly Father has granted unto us this amazing salvation by having His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac initially, as Abraham’s lamb to declare him perfect and holy forever at Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at mount Moriah, but also, He has granted us knowledge to know Him with endless wisdom, intelligence, powers and healing in Canaan, so we may serve Him always. However, Satan is in Canaan with his Satanist families doing witchcraft against Israelites and Jewish families, because he is not willing to let every man, woman and child from the families of the nations know that they have been blessed mightily already through Isaac’s sacred-flesh, where His holy name fires is honored through eternity, starting, only as they are baptized in water.

Seriously, our heavenly Father has granted unto us a powerful salvation not only for our heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit but also along with its glories, powers and endless richness, thus through His Son and His Spirit we have in Canaan: abundant knowledge of Him, wisdom, intelligence, richness, healing, milk and honey and peace filled with happiness and sweetness throughout the earth. Legally, powerful blessings came along with salvation that our heavenly Father has granted unto us through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit nailed to Israel and the nations thus saving them moreover granting them knowledge about Him, wisdom, intelligence, powers, milk and honey that we have abundantly in Canaan, but only as Satan with his Satanist families abandon Canaan’s holy-grounds.

Given that, Satan’s presence with the Satanist families means important witchcraft for him, fallen angels and death are aimed to devastate Israel and the earth, so Israel may receive the false messiah as Satan disguised as Jewish, but also, have the families of the nations believing him as the messiah, so he may finally deceive them until they are destroyed forever in hell’s torment. However, with water baptism you may escape wilds from Satan, his fallen angels, death and hell’s torment, because as you are submerged into the water then you may have abandoned the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit to live forever blessed already in Isaac’s glorified-body, where He has always loved, blessed, enriched and protected you through eternity.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father has declared you perfect and holy as He is forever in heaven’s glory with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, because the sacred-flesh along with the atoning-blood was born from Him one-hundred-percent by the Holy Spirit’s powers, thus, everything that the Father has, then it is in you also forever. Considering that, everything that our heavenly Father is as God Almighty you may find them in the sacred-flesh, meaning that, He has copy everything that He is in Isaac’s sacred-flesh and his atoning-blood, and so, as you may become reborn from water baptism, then He will receive you as perfect and holy as He is forever in heaven’s glory and well into eternity.

This also means that you will have received within your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit everything that our heavenly Father is as God Almighty, but also, you will have received the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers operating in your life continuously to enrich you further, for these powers are greater than heaven and earth combined—and Satan fears to approach you always. Really, these are powers from the oath sworn to Isaac, where only our heavenly Father knows His Son Jesus Christ and the Son knows the Father, because these are powers greater than heaven and earth combined operating in your life that the Father and His Son may understand in you throughout the earth, blessing you always with amazing daily ever increasing richness and endless-powers.

For our heavenly Father to have these powers operating in your life then He had to pour them upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh and his atoning-blood, so you may live your days throughout the earth only knowing His amazing love for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends thus fostering forever love, glories and honors for His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan. Certainly, it was important: for His Son Jesus Christ to shed his atoning-blood victorious over Satan, sin, death and hell’s torment over the wood: once doors of the enemies along with their cities, turning them into doors for heaven’s glory and eternal life—the cross at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, inviting you to go through them with lasting-salvation, prosperity and endless-richness.

For our heavenly Father needed to have the cross that is ancient Israel along with the families of the nations finally stained with His atoning-blood that is filled with eternal life that has defeated Satan, sin, infirmities, poverty, death and hell’s torment, so you may live His eternal life these days on earth for His name’s glory at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan. Although Lucifer had Cain killing his only righteous brother Abel by shedding his innocent-blood to curse the earth, then, our heavenly Father had Israel shedding their only righteous brother Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood to the cross thus filling human life with His holy heart’s sweetness of love, peace, blessing and endless-richness, enriching your earthly days with untold-happiness heavenly bound forever with your loved ones, neighbors and friends. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main