(IVÁN): CANAAN is HONEY forever with ISRAEL in ISAAC’S sacred-flesh now: SWEETENING the EARTH always, forever:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2020, 6:29:07 PM6/3/20
Sábado, 30 de Mayo, 2020 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

CANAAN is HONEY forever with ISRAEL in ISAAC’S sacred-flesh now: SWEETENING the EARTH always, forever:

Indeed, our heavenly Father called Abraham to invoke His holy name fires in Canaan, because He needed to have His Son Jesus Christ born in His chosen land, but born with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood thus to have his brothers and sisters, includes gentile families, returning to life again, loving, serving, honoring and exalting His all-powerful name forever. Surely, our heavenly Father needed Abraham loving, serving, honoring and exalting His holy name fires with his loved ones, as his wife Sarah and the 318 children (bought with money from outsiders), because he needed to spread the knowledge of the Lord throughout the families of the nations, finally to have them also loving, serving, honoring and exalting His holy name fires through eternity.

For Abraham obeyed our heaven Father’s call to abandon his relatives and homeland for Canaan, because he was going to sit with Him to be served by His Son Jesus Christ, as king of Melchizedek, His Holiness, at the Lord’s Table the bread and wine that will give birth to the glorified-body that will eventually fill the earth with His holy presence forever. Graciously, our heavenly Father had promised a child to Abraham through Sarah’s barren-womb, because his son that was going to be born will be the first of countless of them that will live in Canaan through the coming generations, and they needed to be born with the sacred-flesh, conveying the atoning-blood to Jerusalem’s holy hill with perfect holiness for everyone’s lasting-salvation throughout earth.

For Abraham’s children were called before birth to take His holy name fires to Jerusalem’s holy hill, finally to be loved, served, honored and exalted by them, because they were to be born through generations with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood to execute this wonderful salvation-work thus to please our heavenly Father forever, in Canaan. However, Abraham’s children needed to be born with His eternal life, His Ten Commandments of Israel and Moses in their virgin state to spread the Holy Spirit’s powers throughout the families of the nations along with other important blessings that He was to pour upon them at Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah.

Therefore, our heavenly Father called Abraham to love, serve, glorify and exalt Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit with His rock of salvation, because he was to sacrifice three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, because His only Son Jesus Christ was to be born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb. However, our heavenly Father will not only have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, but also, He was going to have His children born from Israel and the families of the nations as well in the sacred-flesh that pleases Him in Canaan and in heaven forever, so He may recover the earth from Satan and death.

Therefore, Abraham had to sacrifice the three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds, because his promised children were to be born liberated from the power of sin, infirmities, poverty, death and hell, so they may take His holy name fires to Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, forever victorious against Satan, sin, infirmities and his wicked ones. This is when. Our heavenly Father was able to have His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, because His children also were to be born as Isaac did, without sin, because they are born with His eternal life along with the commandments protected with an important oath’s powers forever—but they needed the baptism for powers to work, serving Him.

Really, once everyone is baptized in water, then, they will have been reborn again in the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, where they will live their days liberated from the powers of sin to serve our heavenly Father and His holy name fires, as Isaac was born initially without sin, serving, loving and exalting Him and His holy name throughout life as always in heaven. Therefore, this is true for every man, woman and child from the families of the nations called to the water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to become integrated into Isaac’s sacred-flesh born without sin in Canaan initially for you and your loved thus to serve the Lord without sin forever, starting now.

Surely, our heavenly Father needed to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so He may have not only the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, but also, that He will be able to live with each of His children from Israel and the families of the nations His eternal life, powers and lasting daily blessing. For our heavenly Father needed to find out, if there was going to be any sin problem with any of His children, therefore, He had to descend to live with Abraham and his family, as Sarah and the adoptive children, thus to live with them and the children to be born yet with His daily richness from His eternal life.

Given that, our heavenly Father really cares for His children from Israel and the families of the nations, and so, He had to begin to live with them in the sacred-flesh and in the atoning-blood of Isaac that is destined to become part of His children baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name throughout the earth, starting in Canaan. For our heavenly Father is powerful enough not only to live with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts, but also, to live with every man, woman and child to be born on earth, so He may live His perfect life with them without ever knowing sin again through eternity, starting in their homes with their loved ones.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father has lived His eternal life not only with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, but also, He has lived it along with every richness from Canaan with every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations thus to find them perfect and holy as He is through eternity forever. For our heavenly Father is the divine force that not only rules heaven’s glory along with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, but also, He is the force that rules the entire Creation, meaning that He is everywhere throughout the Universe, as in the stars, asteroids, planets, moons and other glorious places deep in the vastness of space.

For our heavenly Father know the name of every star, planet, moon and sun that are into the billions throughout the universe moreover He knows the angels by their name along with every man, woman and child, starting from Adam and Eve to the last one to be born upon earth until finally He descends into Canaan to live with them forever enriched. Really, our heavenly Father will descend soon as His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit along with important angelical hosts did many times to earth, because: He created it as the cradle of His children along with His holy heart’s daily richness to be manifested always from the earth’s heart as the foundation of His unfailing love for His children for all eternity.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarai’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so He may have not only Abraham’s children born with Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, but also, He needed to have the families of the nations reborn into the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood forever. Besides, our heavenly Father’s greatness can only deal with those that are reborn from the water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, so they may enter into His eternal life to live forever enriched with Him, His Son, His Spirit and the angelical hosts through eternity.

Considering that, it is only in Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that our heavenly Father told Abraham that he will be a father of a great nation but also of many (nations), because they were going to be reborn from the water baptism to enter into His pact of life that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh along with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers. Therefore, once our heavenly Father had lived His eternal life with Abraham, Sarah and the adoptive children for few years, because through the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood He needed to live with every man, woman and child from the nations of the past and the future thus granting them eternal life instantly, then, Abraham ascended with Isaac to Mount Zion, resting at Mount Moriah.

Now, our heavenly Father needed His eternal life lived with Abraham, Sarah and the adoptive children as His Son Jesus Christ lived in the midst of them as Isaac, then, His holy heart was pleased to have lived with them that it was ready to pour His perfect will for everyone to live His life forever enriched, in Canaan, as right now with you. Timely, our heavenly Father called Abraham with his only dear son Isaac to Mount Zion, resting at Mount Moriah, because he needed to shed his atoning-blood upon his brothers and sisters from Israel and the families of the nations, because He needed to turn them into one sacred-flesh to live with them forever enriched through eternity, but, starting in Canaan only.

For our heavenly Father needed to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, so He may have His children with the sacred-flesh and His essential oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, because He needed them resting at the gates of hell’s torment nailed to the nations already there to become one sacred-flesh to return to life soon. Lovingly, our heavenly Father not only needed to conquer the families of the nations already lying in hell’s torment, because they died in their sins, when they could have been baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name to remove them (sins) forever, however, now He needed to get to them the baptism, for they needed to return to life immediately.

Definitively, our heavenly Father not only needed His Son Jesus Christ born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, where He will pour His oath sworn to Isaac’s powers upon the children, but also: He needed them descending to hell’s gates to be reborn in the sacred-flesh again, but with the nations clear of sins to see life again soon. Therefore, it was very important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham sacrificing three lambs with their halves facing each other along with tow uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, because Isaac as David’s Son was going to spill his atoning-blood from Mount Zion with three sacrifices as well, thus removing sin from the entire human race in one day.

For our heavenly Father called Abraham with Isaac to Mount Zion, resting at Mount Moriah, because He was ready to pour His holy heart’s perfect will along with unseen richness, powers and glories of His eternal life upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh only, thus turning the earth’s heart into His holy heart for the entire human race to see life again in His new earth. For Lucifer along with his fallen angels had turned the earth’s heart into a terrible heart emanating wickedness and terrible things to the families of the nations already lying in their tormenting flames, but also, presently he continues attacking Canaan along with the families of the nations around the world, so he may spread his kingdom of darkness to defeat the LORD someday soon.

For Lucifer along with his fallen angels needed to continue to control the heart of earth as his wicked heart in his chest to rule Canaan and the families there but also advance to the families of the nations with his usual attacks of lies, witchcraft, curses, calumnies, infirmities, conflicts, poverty, war and death, guiding them into hell forever cursed into eternity. That is to say, that if Satan along with his fallen angels would have continued to keep full control of hell that is right under Canaan, as from where the Valley of the dried bones once was as the gate of hell, then, he would have been able to cause great disasters throughout the earth, destroying finally the families of the nations entirely.

However, since Satan along with his fallen lost hell’s torment to our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and His Temple upon earth that is you and I baptized in water, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, then, He is in Canaan with Satanists families' doing witchcraft to Jews and Israelis, as once they did in hell’s torment. Considering that, Satan along with the Satanists families filled with fallen angels from hell’s torment are doing their every day witchcraft not only to continue to subdue Israelis and Jewish families with their darkness but also the families of the nations of the world, so they will fail always to receive richness already instore in Canaan for them to enjoy until kingdom comes.

Truthfully, as you may see someone, groups, or families suffering the need of things to live their normal lives upon earth, as suffering the lack of water, food, medicine and the like, as love, joy, truth, happiness and other important blessings, then, this means that Satan with his Satanists families’ witchcraft is keeping them away from Canaan’s richness to this day. For our heavenly Father called Abraham with Isaac to Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, offering his only son as a burnt offering of his love learned with him through years as he has never known love before, then, the call was really to pour His holy heart’s perfect will throughout Canaan and upon you too, enriching you these days and forevermore into everlasting.

Therefore, since Satan along with death and the fallen angels lost the Valley of the dried bones to ancient Israel lying over hell’s gates' posts bitten by poisonous snakes to the families of ancient nations to take them to Canaan saved, then, Satan and his people are there to take Canaan with witchcrafts to stop these salvation’s powers from reaching you too today. Now, the solution to this problem is a simple one, and this is that the entire house of Israel must be baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, for the Holy Spirit along with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers may remove them from Canaan entirely.

Otherwise, our heavenly Father will fail to have Canaan flowing with milk and honey along with love, peace, joy, happiness, wisdom, intelligence, powers and other important blessings already in Canaan to pour upon every man, woman and child instantly, so Israel may not only be enriched immediately but also the families of the nations along with their ancestors returning to life again, enriched forever. For our heavenly Father has turned the Valley of the dried bones into His holy heart that He poured upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that ancient Israel had to descend to it bitten by poisonous snakes that poisoned not only Eve in paradise but also families of the nations already dead in sin, but bitten again lastly by bronze snakes filled with life.

This is how, our heavenly Father had planned graciously not only to have His children from ancient Israel returning to life again, because they finally received life again by been bitten by the bronze snakes filled with His eternal life that had defeated Satan, poverty, death and hell to see life in Canaan forever enriched throughout eternity, but also, bless the earth entirely. Now, the families of the nations will also see life again just as ancient Israel did initially, because they needed to celebrate the Sabbath moreover celebrate the Passover Lamb Festivity as well that was Isaac nailed to them with bronze snakes that granted them life again, and this time life forever—however, the families of the nations will return to life again soon lastly.

Nevertheless, this is only possible as the entire house of Israel finally liberates Canaan from Satan and the Satanists families performing witchcraft, causing problems to the families of the nations worldwide, but also, they are there to ensure that Canaan will fail to flow with milk and honey for ancient nations to return to life again from hell’s torment to their homelands. In one day: our heavenly Father had sin removed from the entire human race, as He had His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the wood that is ancient Israel with the families of the nations lying at hell’s gate, then, He saw each one of His children from Israel and the nations with the sacred-flesh thus His holy name fire was finally honored.

For this is what our heavenly Father had been searching to see through the generations since He ate the bread and wine from the Lord’s Table served by His Son Jesus Christ, as the king of Salem, Melchizedek, so He may have His holy name fires honored finally in Isaac’s sacred-flesh upon earth thus defeating Satan, sin, curses, infirmity, poverty and death forever. This is when, our heavenly Father finally attained not only eternal salvation for every man, woman and child from Israel but also the families of the nations, because they had become one with the sacred-flesh, as one tree, one cross, over Jerusalem’s holy hill, the Holy of Holiest, in Canaan, thus He may finally enrich the entire earth, as heaven’s glory is enriched nowadays.

For this is the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit displaying throughout cities of the Israelis and the Jewish families, because He needed His Son as the Lamb that takes the sin of the world may finally lift high His holy name fires with perfect glories forever into everlasting. This is something that, our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with his apostles and disciples to accomplish throughout Canaan, so not only the Israelis along with the Jewish families may escape certain death from hell’s torment but also the families of the nations along with the old earth for His new earth to manifest finally.

For His new kingdom is of His eternal love for His children from Israel and the families of the nations, because they will live only to know endless sweetness of His unfailing love, joys, richness and happiness, given birth to His children as holy angels, because families baptized in water will eat daily the bread and wine to fill His new earth with them. That is why. Our heavenly Father did not have to create angels, replacing the ones lost to Lucifer in his angelical rebellion against Him, His holy name fires, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the angelical hosts and His children as you and I nowadays, because families baptized in water by eating the bread and wine will give birth to them into the millions through generations.

For our heavenly Father needs countless of them, so He may not only be able to execute His wonderful works with the families of the nations, but also, He needs to create everything new now, because the old things will pass away never to be seen again, because everything created will be without sin thus to conquer new glories, powers and new endless-richness. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have the entire house of Israel born in a foreign land as Egypt, because they were going to collect the sins of the families of the nations for four-hundred years, later to abandon them at the Red sea water baptism forever, thus He may be able to perform awesome miracles throughout the Sinai’s desert.

For our heavenly Father had finally graciously granted them His holy name fires, something never done with the angels in heaven much less with men upon earth, for Israel to invoke it to escape Egypt’s captivity but also to find their way to the water baptism to abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh, where He performs awesome miracles always each day through everyone’s life. For our heavenly Father needed to expiate, judge and forgive every sin with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of every man, woman and child from Israel, because they were born with the powers of the oath sworn to Isaac to liberate the earth from sin forever in one day, so He may finally descend to live His eternal life with you in Canaan.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have the entire house of Israel crossing in dried ground the Red sea, so they may become rightful citizens of Canaan, because with their sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood shed bitten by poisonous snakes, then, they were heading to conquer the heart of the earth forever for His new earth to be born. Certainly, our heavenly Father had every man, woman and child conducting rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness from the oath sworn to Isaac, because they were going to be bitten by poisonous snakes to be nailed to the families of the ancient nations at hell’s gate to wait for the king Messiah to be bitten by bronze snakes thus liberating them from death finally.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have ancient Israel descending to the Valley of the dried bones that is hell’s gates' posts, where they needed to become one with the families of the nations dead in their sins, but one forever-saved in Isaac’s sacred-flesh that had conducted the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies then every sin was covered finally. For our heavenly Father needed to have His holy name fires, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob finally honored by every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations, but with the sacred-flesh that had destroyed Satan, sin and death in Canaan thus they waited for the coming king Messiah’s atoning-blood.

Conclusively, our heavenly Father had done everything possible with ancient Israel not only in Egypt’s captivity for four-hundred years collecting sins to destroy them, but also, He had them baptized to abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh, where His holy name fire is honored with perfect holiness in Canaan, so He may finally descend to marry Israel with the nations in His new earth. Therefore, our heavenly Father had the whole of Israel that left Egypt’s captivity to descend to the Valley of the dried bones to become one sacred-flesh that had conducted every ritual and ceremony of perfect holiness from the oath sworn to Isaac thus to be nailed to the nations forever lost, but with sin covered for the King Messiah to come into Canaan finally.

Surely, our heavenly Father had to have the entire house of Israel becoming one with the families of the nations not only with the ones that were already in hell’s torment but also with their children living in future generations, so He may finally have His holy name fires honored eternally by them as He had the Romans nail it to the wood. Really, our heavenly Father needed to have every man, woman and child from the families of the ancient nations, dead already to sins in hell’s torment, but also, He had their children to be born in future generations integrated to the wood; and so, everyone may finally honor His holy name fires with Isaac’s sacred-flesh and its perfect holiness at last throughout eternity.

Obviously, our heavenly Father had to have had every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations integrated into the wood by the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, reborn in Canaan, in holy ground, so He may have His Son Jesus Christ nailed with His name to the cross, and so, everyone throughout the earth may honor it finally forever. That is why, that our heavenly Father had to have the entire house of Israel nailed to hell’s gates' posts to the families of the ancient nations thus to become one seed, one tree, the cross with His holy name fires nailed to it, finally to be honored by them, as Isaac’s sacred-flesh shed the atoning-blood victorious against Satan, poverty, death and hell ultimately.

For this is Isaac born from king David’s virgin daughter by the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers thus to become baptized at the Jordan River by John the Baptize at the age of 30 thus destroying Satan’s sins, lies, curses, poverty and death along with fallen angels, so Canaan may become liberated finally to flood with milk and honey with endless-richness for everyone today. Therefore, our heavenly Father had Israel nailed to the families of the nations to become one with the sacred-flesh not only as the one that had conducted the rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness from the oath sworn to Isaac but also from Isaac’s sacred-flesh again, but, this time born from a virgin womb to destroy sin forever from the heart of the earth.

For our heavenly Father was not willing to release Israel from the Valley of the dried bones until they will learn to love, serve, worship, respect, honor and trust Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, they waited for centuries for the Messiah to be nailed to them with Isaac’s sacred-flesh shedding atoning-blood that had conquered Canaan at last forever. For Isaac had to be born again from David’s virgin daughter for every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations finally to fulfill not only His eternal commandments but also every word that had ever come out from His mouth through eternity, so He may finally say to them: Now, I know that you trust me.

That is to say, also that as our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the wood that is ancient Israel with all the nations along with the children living in generations ahead, then, He saw in each of them that they now trusted Him forever, because in Isaac’s sacred-flesh they became as perfect and holy as He is in eternity. Definitively, our heavenly Father was able to remove sin from the entire earth in one day, because He saw every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations, including the children living in coming generations that they had lived a perfect, holy and glorious life in Canaan worthy to be called His children forever in heaven’s glory.

This is when, the entire house of Israel lying in the Valley of the dried bones ascended on the Third Day to see the FATHER, because they returned to life again, celebrating the Sabbath along with the Passover Lamb Festivity that was our Lord Jesus Christ nailed to them forever blessed, thus later to enter Canaan to live forever enriched in the new earth. For this is what our heavenly Father was longing to see through generations with the entire house of Israel finally trusting, honoring, loving, exalting and glorifying His holy name fires in Canaan, but with Isaac’s sacred-flesh that is our Lord Jesus Christ’s glorified-body, destroying Satan, sin, poverty and death for His new earth of His eternal love for His children may come finally.

For our heavenly Father can only rule as King and Father in the sacred-flesh born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers but again Isaac reborn as His Son Jesus Christ living His life in Canaan for every man, woman and child already in hell’s torment, so He may see them with Isaac’s sacred-flesh finally trusting Him, obeying his words forever. Now, this salvation that our heavenly Father had accomplished with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, had to fill the earth, thus, after seventy years the Israelis families failed to take His words out of Canaan, then, He had the Romans destroying the Temple for His children to reach the nations finally with His perfect salvation.

For our heavenly Father had to let every man, woman and child from the families of the nations know the great salvation, accomplished by Him with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that had destroyed finally Satan, sin, infirmities, poverty, death and hell’s torment with Isaac’s sacred-flesh, so they may become baptized in water to enter into Canaan forever enriched. For our heavenly Father has poured His entire holy heart upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh, atoning-blood and His eternal life, so they may become reborn in water baptism to enter into His sacred-flesh, where He has blessed each of them from the Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, Christian and other faiths from around the world, so they may live from Canaan’s richness every day, as right now.

For our heavenly Father is working these days to get Satan and Satanism away from Canaan, because they are blocking with witchcraft His richness and blessings already granted to Israel and the families of the nations, so He may fill the entire earth with the endless sweetness of His eternal life that has defeated Satan, sin, infirmities, poverty, death and hell forever. Without doubt, once the entire house of Israel is baptized in water with Canaan liberated from Satan and Satanism executing witchcraft day-in and day-out since they got there, then, Canaan flows with milk and honey, enriching every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, including the ones in hell as well—for He is descending to a greatly enriched earth.

Indeed, once our heavenly Father sees Israel and Canaan filled with Isaac’s sacred-flesh that has destroyed Satan, sin, infirmities, poverty, death and hell, then, He will grow with Israel in His amazing greatness, thus Canaan flows with milk and honey the entire human race, because it is Canaan one-hundred-percent inhabited with the sacred-flesh that causes it to sweeten all life throughout the earth forever. It is as our heavenly Father saw every man, woman and child from Israel and the ancient nations in hell’s torment nailed each of them with Isaac’s sacred-flesh that immediately He saw them trusting, loving, honoring and exalting His holy name fires forever, and so, he blessed the land, as the Valley of the dried bones by turning it into His holy heart forever.

For this is exactly what our heavenly Father will do with Canaan, as He sees every man, woman and child from Israel baptized in water in Isaac’s sacred-flesh entirely, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, and with Satanism gone from Canaan, then, we will enjoy endless sweetness in every family home throughout the earth, whether they are Muslims, Buddhist, Hindu and all others. Understanding that, if our heavenly Father can get Canaan inhabited by His children with the sacred-flesh that is one-hundred-percent Holy Spirit born, as our heavenly Father’s perfect will, then, Canaan is the sweetest and most beautiful land on earth, more beautiful than paradise and the New Jerusalem from heaven above combine, flowing with milk and honey through eternity for you, starting now.

Again, it will be as when ancient Israel was nailed to hell’s gate with the families of ancient nations, dead to sins, but with Isaac’s sacred-flesh that had conducted the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies to perfection, then, our heavenly Father turned the heart of the earth as holy as His in His chest forever. Well, as our heavenly Father sees Canaan inhabited by Isaac’s sacred-flesh through and through with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, then, He will see only holiness throughout Canaan, thus causing it to sweeten the earth entirely well into eternity, so you may know only along with your loved ones: love, peace, happiness, great-health, richness and endless sweetness greater than heaven’s glory these days. Amen.

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main