(IVÁN): CANAAN sweetened ancient days of the EARTH: but without Satanism in IT:

vala...@hotmail.com

Jul 2, 2020, 1:08:49 PM7/2/20
Sábado, 27 de Junio, 2020 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

CANAAN sweetened ancient days of the EARTH: but without Satanism in IT:

Considering that, our heavenly Father had slain His Chosen Lamb as His Son Jesus Christ in heaven’s glory before the foundation of the world, because He was going to establish His new home-sweet-home, where His children were going to be born through the coming generations upon earth, thus He needed to have him slain again, but in Canaan by one of His servants. For our heavenly Father searched the families of the nations to see one worthy to become his servant willing to have His Son Jesus Christ again slain upon earth, but this time, it had to be in Canaan, because His children reborn from His chosen land divinely will learn to love, serve and worship Him and His holy name fire through endless generations.

Really, our heavenly Father needed to transfer upon the human race very important powers that He had attained as His Son Jesus Christ was slain before the foundation of the world, because He was looking forward to bless His children as they had never been blessed before thus manifesting richness, powers and glories never seen before by anyone in heaven much less on earth. These are very important powers, glories, blessings and endless richness that our heavenly Father needed to establish upon earth with a family willing to listen and obey His words of life pouring from His holy heart's goodness, blessing His children before they were to be born that needed to love, serve and worship His holy name fires over His altar of His eternal love.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed to create the earth with His children reborn from its heart, but also, He needed them born with an everlasting pact of life, as the oath sworn to Isaac, where He will pour from His holy heart powers, glories and richness unknown by the angelical hosts, so He may live with His children without knowing sin throughout eternity. That is why, that our heavenly Father needed Abraham to be His faithful servant that was willing not only to believe in His living words, but also, he was willing to carry them out faithfully thus to please Him with all His truth, powers and justice that He needed to establish upon earth for His children to be born forever blessed, but without sin.

This is to say, that our heavenly Father was going to have children born with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood thus they may live their days upon earth without sin, because this is the power of the oath sworn to Isaac, but, they needed to be born from the water baptism for this to be possible in them throughout life upon the earth forever. This is true nowadays not only with Israel but also with the families of the nations that once they are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, then, you will live a sinless life throughout the earth, enjoying always the sweetness from Canaan until kingdom comes.

Here is when, our heavenly Father had Abraham sacrificing three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut doves over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, because He was to sacrifice one lamb for the Father, one for the Son and one for the Holy Spirit, so His children may be born, beginning with Isaac to live his sinless life. For our heavenly Father needed to introduce into the families of the nations not only His eternal life, but also, He needed to establish His Ten Commandments of Israel and Moses with perfect holiness, so they may live a glorious life before Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts throughout the earth.

Evidently, this is our heavenly Father’s eternal life being lived by His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit that will not only introducing into the families of the nations His amazing unfailing-love for life, but also, establish upon earth His endless glories, powers and richness, enriching His children throughout the human race, starting in Canaan. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham sacrificing three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, so he may start His continuous sacrifice that will eventually eradicate sin from earth at last forever.

Indeed, this is our heavenly Father sacrifice that had started in heaven’s glory before His angelical hosts as His Son Jesus Christ was slain before the foundation of the world, so He may continue not only this sacrifice throughout the earth, starting in Canaan, but also, through His new kingdom, as His new earth filled with His amazing love. Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to abolish sin from the earth and the human race, but this needed to be in Canaan, because it was in heaven’s glory where sin was born in Lucifer’s heart, thus it needed to be destroyed in Canaan, and so, Adam and Eve along with the children may return to life forever victorious against Satan, sin and death.

Definitively, our heavenly Father needed every child to be born from the families of the nations without the effect of sin that had begun with Adam and Eve in paradise, as both ate from the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, so they may become His legitimate children with perfect holiness, but only reborn from the water baptism. Therefore, as our heavenly Father had Abraham sacrificing his three lambs over the rock of salvation with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, then, His Son Jesus Christ could be born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, without the effect of sin upon earth for the first time.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to have the sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ conducted before the foundation of the earth in heaven’s glory to touch the souls from the families of the entire human race, beginning with Abraham and his loved ones, because He was ready now to fill the earth with His divine family, that is, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. For our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ living with Abraham and his loved ones as Isaac born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so He may be able to live His eternal life with each of His children, because He needed to find the love that is in them abundantly that will continue to love Him throughout eternity.

Therefore, our heavenly Father was able to live His eternal life with Abraham and his loved ones, including neighbors and friends in His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that had been born as Isaac, so He may find that glorious love that it has always been in them thus finally to cherish it throughout His angelical kingdom. Definitely, our heavenly Father needed love from His entire Creation as His angelical hosts into the billions, but also, He needed to be loved by His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit just as they had both loved Him always, but now, He needed His children born from His image to love Him continually through eternity, starting at your home on earth.

This is when, our heavenly Father has finally found what He had always searched for throughout the endless ages in heaven’s glory that He failed to find it in some of the angelical hosts, because they rebelled against Him and His holy name fires, starting with Lucifer, but with His children born from Him, He began to see it and enjoy it lastly. For this is our heavenly Father’s unfailing-love born from His holy heart always loved His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, but now, He needed to be loved by His children, starting with Adam and Eve along with you and your loved ones these days, for you were born to love Him, but with His rock of salvation’s love.

Consequently, our heavenly Father found it with Abraham and his children living through coming generations, but also, He found it and enjoyed it with the children from the families of the nations although most of them be lying in hell’s torment already, but yet He could see them returning to life only to love Him as He has never been loved before. Surely, this is the love that our heavenly Father felt in His holy heart as He gave life not only to Adam and Eve along the children through generations ahead: however, since they had fallen into sin because they ate from the forbidden fruit, then, He had to sacrifice His own eternal life thus to have them back home again, but without sin forever.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed to offer His own eternal life as His personal sacrifice for each of His children from Israel and the families of the nations, so He may have them loving Him through endless ages, starting with you and loved ones at home, but love Him dearly with His love from the rock of salvation. For this is our heavenly Father’s eternal life always loving His children born from His image, His living-soul, His holy heart and from His endless unfailing-love, and so, He did not think twice to give His own life for His children to return to Him again into His home-sweet-home thus His only Son was slain initially to make this possible today with you.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father, as He had Abraham with Isaac lying over the wood at Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Mount Moriah, in Canaan, then, He poured His entire unfailing-love along with His eternal life sacrificed into everlasting for His children to fill the earth with His endless glories, powers, sweetness, and amazing unending richness. In other words, as The Lamb of God was slain since even before the foundations of the world, then, our heavenly Father was lying down His own eternal life that has never known sin, evil or darkness, offered for His children through His Son Jesus Christ’s continuous sacrifice, so His children may escape evil to return to Him and to His home-sweet-home forever enriched.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed Abraham sacrificing three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, because Isaac was going to be born from Sarah’s womb by the Holy Spirit’s power, later to be reborn with His children from the earth’s heart with perfect salvation, loving Him into ageless generations through eternity. For our heavenly Father had finally found His children born, called to live His amazing unfailing love that can only be found in His rock of salvation where Abraham conducted three sacrificed lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds, because He needed to walk between the sacrifices victorious over Satan, sin, cures, infirmities, conflicts, poverty and death throughout earth.

Lawfully, our heavenly Father had to have had His Son Jesus Christ slain since before the foundation of the world over the rock of salvation in heaven’s glory before the angelical hosts as witnesses, paying in full not only for the amazing love emanating from Him to us but also for every other blessing to live forever enriched with perfect salvation on earth. Certainly, this is the love that our heavenly Father needs to be loved by His children from Israel but also from the families of the nations that they will get from the rock of salvation every day of their lives upon earth, because once they are baptized in water then the rock’s amazing love becomes part of their lives forever, starting now at home.

Understanding that, once our heavenly Father walked over the rock of salvation with the three sacrifices with their halves facing each other along with the two uncut birds, then, He walked as when His Son Jesus Christ was slain in heaven’s glory, thus proclaiming victory, because His only Son was to be born as Isaac and without sin, blessing life upon earth finally forever. For this is the glorious life that our heavenly Father had always longed to live with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit but in each of His children from Israel and the families of the nations, because this is His own life filled with His unfailing-love that grants His holy name fires: glories, powers, honors and endless richness untouched by sin forever.

Therefore, every time that one of His children becomes baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error are replaced with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where His own eternal life thrives in us with amazing daily powers, richness and amazing happiness throughout earth. For this is His own life that our heavenly Father has always lived with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit throughout eternity along with the angelical hosts, but now, He wants to live it with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, because He has discovered with you novel glories, powers, sweetness and richness untouched by sin forever.

Positively, this is a glorious life that our heavenly Father needed to live it with Abraham but also his children living through the generations ahead, because He needs to save every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, although they are lying in hell’s torment already, but still He has the power to save them with His life eternal. In other words, our heavenly Father just as He lived entirely His eternal life with Abraham that had descended with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, then, He lived it with each child from Israel and the families of the nations from the past and the future to find them compatible with Him throughout eternity.

Really, as our heavenly Father lived His eternal life with His servant Abraham along with his loved ones, as Sarah and the adoptive children, including his neighbors and friends from near and far, then, He did not see sin but only endless glories, powers and richness throughout eternity, so He may finally live His life eternal with His children that truthfully love Him forever. For you were born from our heavenly Father’s image, soul, mind, heart and eternal life filled with His amazing love for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, because you were born to love Him only throughout your home and homeland, but love Him with the rock of salvation’s oceans of love well into all eternity to come.

Frankly, our heavenly has always searched for His amazing unfailing-love not only in His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts throughout the angelical kingdom, but, He finally became disappointed as Lucifer rebelled against Him and His holy name fire along with one-third of the angelical hosts that supported his rebellion that threatened love and life in heaven’s glory. Therefore, ever since the angelical rebellion in heaven’s glory, our heavenly Father really became more interested to live His amazing daily unfailing-love with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but also, He needed to live it with His children born from His image, starting with Adam and Eve in paradise thus He may conquer new glories, powers and endless richness.

Here is when, our heavenly Father began to live His eternal life with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, because His Son Jesus Christ was born as Isaac with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, where He can truly live His eternal life entirely with anyone willing to live with Him forever enriched on earth. Surely, our heavenly Father has lived His eternal life already not only with Abraham and his loved ones, as Sarah and the adoptive children, including the promised children through the generations, but also, with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends that He felt in deeper love with you that He had you already ascending into heaven’s glory, as Abraham offered Isaac towards heaven’s glory.

In truth, our heavenly Father created the heavens and earth in six days but on the seventh day He rested from all His work, and so, likewise He was able to live with every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations in seven years that He learned that He will be really loved by them throughout eternity. For our heavenly Father was pleased to find that He could live His eternal life with Abraham along with every child from Israel and the families of the nations that Abraham ascended to Jerusalem’s holy hill with Isaac, offering his only son as a burnt offering unto Him in heaven thus filling His heavenly places with His newly found love with you and humankind.

Consequently, it pleased our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers to be offered unto Him in heaven’s glory, because as Abraham offered his only son as a burnt offering unto Him that He had lived already His life with you, then, His kingdom received you, as His legitimate child forever enriched. Therefore, as you may become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, you will abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where our heavenly has already begun to live His eternal life with you along with Canaan’s endless richness, as now.

Indeed, our heavenly Father has already blessed, empowered and enriched you mightily with Isaac’s sacred-flesh, the atoning-blood and with His eternal life that daily exists thriving in heaven’s glory only knowing His amazing unfailing love for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, whether you are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, Christian and all other religious faith from around the world as well. For our heavenly Father has removed sin from the face of the earth, therefore there is no sin to be found anywhere within the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, because He has given us His eternal life along with His amazing unfailing-love, where He only knows love, joy and happiness with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends through eternity, starting now.

Truthfully, there is no sin in Canaan at all, because He has chosen this holy land to live with His children from Israel and the families of the nations: only knowing every day love, joy, powers, happiness and endless richness along with knowledge of the Lord, wisdom, intelligence and milk and honey among other essential blessings, enriching you continually into all eternity. That is why, that our heavenly Father told Abraham that he was going to inherit Canaan along with his promised children, as numerous as the stars from heaven above, as a land flowing with milk and honey towards the families of the nations, because He has chosen it to be His home-sweet-home, as the joy of the earth forever.

Through ancient days, our heavenly Father had Canaan flowing His sweet presence, as milk and honey that is the joy of the earth, because He needed the families of the nations to be converted to Him, by believing His living-words sent to them by His prophets and holy angels as well thus they may become saved, but only few answered His call. That is to say, that the ancient people of the earth enjoy the sweetness of Canaan that would flow throughout the earth, because this was a way for our heavenly Father to call them to turn away from their sins to love, serve and worship Him with His living-words that He was sending to them through His prophets and angels.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father was searching for families that would come to Him from the nations of the entire world to love, serve and worship Him throughout His living-words sent continually towards them through His prophets and angels, so they may enter into His holy sweet presence by becoming saved from Satan, sin, death and hell’s torment at last forever. Therefore, our heavenly Father was helping the ancient people to feel the sweetness of His holy name fires burning on the tree high above His altar of His eternal love at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, enriching the entire earth with His grace, mercy, truth and divine justice that sweetness everyone’s life always willing to believe in His living-words that saves them.

Besides that, our heavenly Father had Canaan controlled not only to make it flow with sweetness for the families of the nations willing to believe in His living-words that He was always sending to them through His prophets and angels, but also, He was blessing them with powerful healing that kept them always living a magnificent, peaceful and bountiful life throughout the earth. Truly, what our heavenly Father did with the families of the nations it was to get them to understand that He alone is God Almighty in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts and upon earth with them, and so, that they must always come to Him for their daily blessing, because He was sweetening the earth always for them to know His saving-truth.

In fact, Canaan in those days was known as the joy of the entire earth, because our heavenly Father was causing it to flow with His sweet presence, as milk and honey to every man, woman and child from the families of the nations, including the animal kingdoms, thus, they may come to Him, as God Almighty blessing them from heaven’s glory always. However, only few understood our heavenly Father’s calling to come to know Him in His sweetness, as God Almighty from heaven’s glory that was always willing to bless, heal, prosper and enrich them with anything that their hearts may desire, so they may become save for His Greater kingdom that He had dreamed to create soon with His children obedient to Him.

For this is the new earth born from the heart of the old earth that was once the Valley of the dried bones, because His Son Jesus Christ shed finally his atoning-blood to remove sin from the human race, therefore, there is no sin anymore in Canaan and throughout the new earth, where sweetness thrives, as milk and honey, greater than ever before. Truthfully, ancient days upon earth were very sweet that the families of the nations lived throughout the earth enjoy it, because our heavenly Father was calling them by His daily living-word but also by the powers of His holy heart pouring sweetness continually, sweetness of His ever-present unfailing love for them in Canaan, so they may enjoy His blessings at home in their homelands.

Graciously, our heavenly Father was calling every man, woman and child to Him, but calling them in His sweetness, so He may receive them as His legitimate children, because He really loved them dearly and, perhaps more than His own glorious life, causing His holy heart to pour sweetness upon them continually thus they may come to know Him in His amazing daily sweet-presence. That is why, that ancient people throughout the families of the nations came to know our heavenly Father’s holy presence as His sweetness that they felt abundantly at their homes as milk and honey, so they may come to Him thus He may save them, because they were in danger of hell’s torment, since sin had not be taken away from earth yet.

Unfortunately, ancient people continued to rebel against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because they were enjoying beautiful and glorious days filled with His sweet presence that He would cause His holy heart to emanate from Canaan towards them at home in their homeland, but they failed to show interest for His sweetness, call and word to save them. Frankly, they were more willing to listen to seducing spirits coming from Satan and his fallen angels that although they were doing these evils against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, nonetheless He was still faithful to His call to have them return to Him by the sweetness of His presence that He will normally sent from Canaan towards them.

Canaan’s sweetness could be felt throughout the nations, because there were not many sins committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that He still had Canaan flowing daily sweetness towards the families, so they may return to Him to find love, sweetness, understanding, shelter, peace and lasting salvation in Him, instead of descending into hell’s torment forever cursed by sin. However, Satan along with his fallen angels and death were causing the families of the ancient days to ignore our heavenly Father’s daily calls normally send to them by His prophets and angels that sin became greater than ever before that the holy land was invaded by this terrible darkness from sin that Satan was able to darken it with hell’s torments daily gloom.

This caused that Canaan will fail to flow continuously its normal daily sweetness towards the families of the nations, so they may live their daily lives with our heavenly Father’s sweet presence that granted them security, but also, helped them to meet their daily needs with abundance of everything, thus they were enjoying richness as the angels in heaven’s glory do constantly, as always. Certainly, this was something that Satan needed to do with his fallen angels and death to stop the flow of sweetness from Canaan to the families of the nations, so they will not become awaken from the darkness to see the light that our heavenly Father was offering them every day with the help of His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Nevertheless, once the families of the nations continued to sin against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because they were failing to answer His call to obey His living-words that He would normally send to them through His prophets and angels, then, sin invaded Canaan, causing it to slow down the flow of sweetness throughout the earth. It took years for Canaan finally to become filled with sin that were coming from all the places of the entire earth that the sweetness that was normally flowing from it each day came to a halt, because Satan had taken control of it with families that served him through his daily witchcraft thus Canaan became darker than ever before.

Conclusively, Satan had invaded Canaan with his Satanists families, it took him years, perhaps centuries, but he gained control by causing it to stop flowing its daily sweetness towards the homes of the families of the nations, and so, the love felt by them for our heavenly Father dies progressively a slow death while sin, poverty and witchcraft spread through the earth till now. Ancient people began to die out throughout the earth without really knowing the powers of His unfailing love that our heavenly Father had daily manifested from Canaan until Satan invaded it, thus stopping its flow of sweetness that was not only helping them live a glorious life but also helped them to find love in their hearts to become saved at last.

For our heavenly Father needed to have His sweet presence always emanating from Canaan towards the homes of the families of the nations warning them of the danger of dying in their sins, because hell’s torment is a place of eternal bitterness for the souls of humankind thus sweetness from Canaan was telling every man, woman and child to see Him for lasting salvation. Therefore, our heavenly Father failed continually to reach out and touch the families of the nations throughout the earth, because Satan had caused them not only to sin against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but also, they had filled His home-sweet-home, Canaan, with their sins that its flow of sweetness was impossible until our days.

Surely, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, introducing not only His life eternal to defeat Satan and his cronies in Canaan but also grant the families of the nations the powers to do it, for sweetness to flow daily towards them again, but greater than ever. Nowadays, Canaan sweetness will flow greater than before that the ancient families of the nations enjoyed each day, because our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb and later by David’s virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit in both instances to defeat Satan and death in Canaan forever thus we may have our daily sweetness back again.

Really, once Abraham sat at the Lord Table to eat the bread and wine with our heavenly Father, served daily by His Son Jesus Christ in heaven’s glory for the angelical hosts to remain holy and perfect always thus to love, serve and worship His holy name fires, then, we could have sweetness upon earth again, but to keep it flowing forever this time. Presently, you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world could very well live the daily life granted to them already by our heavenly Father through Isaac’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood, where His sweetness flows through Canaan into every man, woman and child loving Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus filling the earth with sweetness entirely.

However, you must be reborn from water baptism to enjoy the richness that the ancient families throughout the nations used to enjoy each day throughout life upon earth, because Canaan’s sweetness, powers, knowledge of the Lord, intelligence, wisdom and endless richness flow towards you progressively when you are baptized in water already by invoking the perfect holiness of His name. Understanding that, our heavenly Father has already blessed, enriched and empowered you with the powers of the oath sworn to Isaac that His holy heart poured entirely upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood as he lied over the wood at Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Mount Moriah, so you may live a wonderful life each day with your loved ones throughout the earth.

Really, it does not matter to our heavenly Father, if you are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, Christian or from any other religion, because He has already removed sin from the earth, starting in Canaan, so you may enjoy sweetness enjoyed by ancient people and in heaven’s glory these days, but greater than ever now, enjoyed by you at home with loved ones, in your homeland. Currently, our heavenly Father will cause Canaan to flow sweetness, as when the ancient families of the nations enjoy it, because Israel entirely will be baptized in water and in Isaac’s sacred-flesh, where the oath sworn to Isaac initiated with Abraham and his children, then we may live our sweet days without end along with our loved ones at home, in our homeland. Amen.

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main