(IVÁN): Our FATHER’S IMAGE RESTORED in CANAAN and YOU: HONEY flows thru EARTH now:

IVANI...@aol.com

Jun 18, 2020, 8:56:13 AM6/18/20
Sábado, 13 de Mayo, 2020 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

Our FATHER’S IMAGE RESTORED in CANAAN and YOU: HONEY flows thru EARTH now:

Courteously, our heavenly Father had called Abraham to abandon his relatives and homeland for Canaan that He will personally take him along with his loved ones to live there, because He had to start His divine family with him, where He will restore His image with the families of the nations throughout the earth that had been affected by sin, starting with him. For our heavenly Father needed someone that have believed in Him and His living-word to perform a very important sacrifice within Canaan that was going to touch the heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit of every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, so He may establish His life eternal with them finally forever.

Surely, this is His servant Abraham that needed to sit with Him at the Lord’s Table to eat the bread and wine that is normally served by His Son Jesus Christ, as king Melchizedek, His eternal Righteousness, so he may also be able to conduct a very important sacrifice within Canaan, and this lamb symbolizes his own son over the rock of salvation. For this is the Lamb of God slain since the foundation of the world, and that our heavenly Father needed his servant Abraham along with his promised children to sacrifice him, as His only beloved Son Jesus Christ over the rock of salvation, thus he needed to start it soon for the atoning-blood to be shed with perfect lasting-salvation in Canaan ultimately.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed Abraham ready to sacrifice his own son Isaac over the rock of salvation before he was to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the powers of the Holy Spirit, so he may finally shed his atoning-blood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, thus to fill the earth with His eternal life, destroying Satan, hell and death finally forever. Considering that, without the death of Satan and his fallen angles along with the angel of death in Canaan, then, it was not possible to get rid of sin moreover fill the entire human race with His perfect salvation that can only be found in His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood.

This is when, our heavenly Father granted onto Abraham his rock of salvation to sacrifice his only son Isaac even before he was to receive him from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so he may start living His eternal life that will fill the families of the nations with endless-glories forever into eternity, starting in Canaan for everyone throughout the earth. For our heavenly Father needed to live His eternal life along with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac but also with the Holy Spirit, so He may fill the greatness of His amazing daily unfailing love with Abraham and his promised children living through the coming generations thus blessing every man, woman and child from the families of the entire human race forever.

Besides, our heavenly Father’s perfect salvation needed to touch Abraham, Sarah and her children born from her sterile-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, because He needed them reborn from the earth’s heart as one sacred-flesh with the families of the nations from the past and the future thus becoming one with Son Jesus Christ born from David’s virgin daughter with everyone’s lasting-salvation. Given that, this was the only way possible that our heavenly Father was going not only to heal His image in His Son Jesus Christ, damaged by the Roman soldiers as they punched him in his face because his brothers and sisters ate the forbidden fruit, but also, every one’s image in them, but finally heal them powerfully with His lasting-salvation.

That is why, that our heavenly Father needed Abraham sacrificing three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, because He was sending His children, starting with His only Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac to the earth’s heart to conquer the gates of hell’s torment at last forever for humankind. For our heavenly Father needed to possess the doors of the enemies along with their cities, that is why that it was important for the entire house of Israel to descend to the heart of the earth thus to conquer it for Canaan forever, so He may finally start His new kingdom of His endless love for human life throughout the earth into eternity.

However, our heavenly Father needed to live first with every man, woman and child in His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and atoning-blood born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, because later they were going to be born from the earth’s heart again, but with the families of the nations with lasting-salvation to live in Canaan forever saved lastly. For our heavenly Father needed to see everyone from Israel but also from the families of the nations living His eternal life with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in Canaan, thus to see if there was going to be any sin problem in the future, so He may deal with it by destroying it—but He found none until now.

For this was important that our heavenly Father needed Abraham living with Sarah and her children through future generations but also the nations from the past and the future, so He may call Abraham to Mount Zion, at Mount Moriah, offering this amazing eternal life lived in Canaan by his son Isaac towards heaven’s glory, for He had learned to love it already forever. This is when, our heavenly Father was able to live His eternal life with you and your loved ones along with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac in Abraham’s home, so you may receive it these days by the amazing daily powers of the Holy Spirit, because you must be reborn from water baptism to enter into Canaan forever enriched already.

Surely, our heavenly Father has already blessed you beyond all human understanding, because He has granted you not only His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and his atoning-blood as Isaac born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, but also, He has granted you powers to become baptized in water, so you may live His every day richness from Canaan today at your home. That is to say, that our heavenly Father has granted unto you and your loved ones, including neighbors and friends from around the world, the richness from heaven’s glory, so you may live them with your loved ones and friends, as well, because He needs you to enrich His holy name fires in your everyday life at home and in your homeland.

Here, our heavenly Father had blessed you already with heaven’s amazing-richness, because when His Son Jesus Christ became Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, then, He did it to live His eternal life with Abraham’s children through generations, furthermore had them reborn in the sacred-flesh at the earth’s heart as one-family with the nations to see life again in Canaan forever-enriched. For our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations reborn in the sacred-flesh that had conducted very important rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness from the oath sworn to Isaac, and so, they may become reborn as one in Isaac’s sacred-flesh for His holy name fires to be honored forever enriched finally in Canaan.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ living as Isaac with Abraham and his loved ones, calling him later to Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, because He had lived His eternal life with each of them from Israel and the nations that He needed to give them life again over His altar with perfect-salvation finally. This is the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that our heavenly Father had to pour over Isaac’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood, because He along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit had lived His eternal life with every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations that He failed to see sin in them again throughout eternity.

Therefore, our heavenly Father called Abraham with Isaac to Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, because he needed to offer his only son towards Him in heaven’s glory, for this is how He was to receive every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations that He had lived His eternal life without seeing sin in them again throughout eternity. Meaning also that our heavenly Father had lived His eternal life with Abraham and Sarah along with the children through generations, in Canaan, because as He lived with them His eternal life along with the rock of salvation’s oceans of love, joys and endless happiness, then, He lived with you to get you into heaven’s glory these days forever enriched already.

Certainly, our heavenly Father has already lived His eternal life with you and your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, regardless of their religious faiths, because in the oath sworn to Isaac, as in Sabbath rest, He fails to see sin throughout Canaan; and so, He has taken you into heaven’s glory already forever saved, blessed and enriched for eternity. Definitely, these days our heavenly Father can have you baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, because as you may submerge into water baptism, then, you will emerge with Him and His Holy Spirit in Canaan, where you have already been blessed with endless richness since Abraham’s days.

Indeed, our heavenly Father has already blessed you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from far and near as well, because He has removed sin entirely from all cultures and religious beliefs of the entire world, whether they may be Muslims, Buddhist, Hinduism, Taoist, Christians and the rest—in the oath sworn to Isaac there is no sin in them anymore forever. For this is something that Satan along with his Satanists families has hidden with witchcraft so you will fail to know that our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, as Isaac, along with the Holy Spirit has already lived His eternal life with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, thus already calling you Righteous as His only Son is forever enriched in Canaan.

For our heavenly Father has declared you to be His son and daughter by His oath sworn to Isaac’s powers poured by His holy heart over Jerusalem’s holy hill, at Moriah, because this is His only altar, where He called Abraham to offer his only son Isaac as a burnt offering unto Him in heaven’s glory, so you may live today enriched from Canaan. Therefore, our heavenly Father has already lived with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends His eternal’s life daily richness from heaven’s glory in Canaan, and as you may become baptized in water by invoking His holy name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, you will live His enriched life for you immediately—only knowing love, peace, prosperity and daily richness.

Consequently, this amazing richness that our heavenly Father has granted to His children from Israel and the families of the nations has been possible because Abraham obeyed to His call to sacrifice his only son Isaac over the rock of salvation along with lambs and two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, for Isaac to be born without sin finally in Canaan. For our heavenly Father had to have had His Son Jesus Christ slain since even before the foundation of the earth, because He needed Abraham to sacrifice him over the rock of salvation along with lambs and two uncut birds in Canaan, spilled with atoning-blood, so he may be born again from David’s virgin daughter to spill his atoning-blood over his brothers finally.

In other words, our heavenly Father had to have had Abraham sacrificing his only son Isaac over the rock of salvation along with lambs and two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, before he was to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so you may have life in abundance these days in Canaan with endless richness, powers and everlasting happiness. Consequently, our heavenly Father has called you since even before the foundation of the world not only to believe the wonderful salvation work that He had executed with Abraham and his only son Isaac in Canaan, but also, He has called you to His water baptism thus you may enter into His home-sweet-home (Canaan) today, enjoying His unfailing-love, powers, happiness and endless-richness.

In addition, you must enter into His home-sweet-home, in Canaan, over His altar that is Jerusalem’s holy hill, with His divine image restored in you already, because you must look as He is in heaven’s glory before His angelical hosts, and this is only possible with you as you are reborn from the water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name. Presently, as you are baptized in water then you are invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob to remove your sins forever, so His divine image from where you were born initially may be restored in you finally into eternity, thus, you may see Him only with His image restored in you forever.

Otherwise, you will fail to see our heavenly Father in His home-sweet-home in Canaan at Jerusalem’s holy hill, because His divine image in you must be restored in perfect holiness as when you were born initially from Him in heaven’s glory—that is to say also—that His image in you must be as His at the moment you are in His presence. That is why, that ancient people failed to see our heavenly Father, because if they had seen Him with a distorted image in them, distorted face because of the forbidden fruit eaten by Adam and Eve in paradise, then, they would have died—therefore it was dangerous then and it is today also to see Him with our image distorted with sin.

For it is important for our heavenly Father to have His children reborn in water baptism from Israel and the families of the nations, whether they are Muslins, Buddhist, Hindus, Christians or any other faith in the world, because reborn from water baptism then His divine image is instantly restored in them to see His divine face someday soon over Mount Zion, in Canaan. Given that, our heavenly Father needs to have each of His children with His image restored in them by the power of the oath sworn to Isaac that they will receive instantly as they are submerged in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, so they may enter into His eternal life forever enriched already for all eternity to come.

For this is exactly what happened as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, because the Roman soldiers disfigured his face by beating him, as they covered his face with a veil to strike it with their fists, causing him to receive terrible wounds to his face that he became unrecognizable to others. Really, our Lord Jesus Christ was disfigured by the Roman soldiers punching his face with their fists, because he had to pay for his brothers and sisters sin lying in the Valley of the dried bones, for our heavenly Father’s image may be restored thus to enter into His presence in the Holy of Holiest to be received finally as His legitimate children forever.

Therefore, every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations needed to have their image from our heavenly Father restored in them, so they may not only become accepted within the Holy of Holiest but also to see eternal life in heaven’s glory to continue to live His endless-love, peace and richness in the new earth coming upon earth soon. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ’s face destroyed by the Roman soldiers, as they punched his face with their fists thus to pay for eating the forbidden fruit, but also to heal His image in him and then everyone else throughout Israel and the families of the nations, for sin to be forgiven forever finally.

Considering that, our heavenly Father had sent His Son Jesus Christ to be born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so he may be born upon earth with His image intact for Abraham to have His image in him restored, as he was called to Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, thus to declare him Righteous forever. Consequently, our Lord Jesus Christ was born as Isaac to restore our heavenly Father’s image in Abraham but also in every man, woman and child from the families of the nations lying in hell’s torment forever cursed by Satan and death, so He may finally bless them as He will heal His Son’s image first nailed to them at the cross, in Canaan.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham conducting three lamb sacrifices with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, so he may offer his only son as a burnt offering unto Him at His altar thus to have his image finally restore at last forever. For our heavenly Father needed Abraham and his loved ones to live with his only son Isaac born in Canaan to restore His image with his servant Abraham but also in his children through coming generations from Israel and the families of the nations thus they may love, serve and worship Him with His image restored in them forever at last.

Really, you will fail to love, serve and worship our heavenly Father with His image in each of His children destroyed by the forbidden fruit, sin and the spirit of error, and so, His Son Jesus Christ was born as Isaac with His perfect image to restore it in Abraham but also in everyone else throughout the earth, thus they may serve Him finally. Truthfully, as our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ with his face destroyed by the Roman soldiers punching it, then, as he was nailed to the wood that is ancient Israel with the families of the nations from the past and the future, then, He healed His Son’s face to heal instantly everyone else's face thus removing sin from the world finally forever.

Moreover, we know that our heavenly Father healed His Son Jesus Christ’s destroyed face by the Roman soldiers, because on resurrection day with the entire house of Israel to see the Lord, then, Mary met him at the Garden, where he had been laid to rest, and she was not distraught to see his face disfigured, but instead she recognized him in his perfection. That is to say, also that as our heavenly Father healed His Son Jesus Christ beating face by the Romans fists, then, He continued to heal everyone else's distorted image in them within the Holy of Holiest to remove sin from the world at last, because once His Son’s face was healed by Him then all others were healed as well throughout the earth.

For our heavenly Father could not forgive sin much less remove it from the earth until His image not only was healed in His Son Jesus Christ but also in every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations from the past and the future thus He may live His eternal life with them in His new earth finally blessed. Therefore, once our heavenly Father’s image is restored not only in His Son Jesus Christ but also in every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations, then sin was removed finally for Canaan to recognize them thus granting every richness available to be enjoyed by them throughout the earth with perfect holiness that pleases Him forever.

Considering that, if our heavenly Father would have failed to heal His Son Jesus Christ’s image then He would have also failed to heal every man, woman and child’s image from Israel and the families of the nations, meaning that, they would have failed to see eternal life to enjoy the richness that is there already in Canaan for you to enjoy these days. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac with His image restored upon earth finally, because ever since Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit then His image in his children’s faces was destroyed, and so, they could not love, serve and worship Him and His holy name fires with their distorted faces.

Consequently, our heavenly Father has healed His image that was destroyed by the Roman soldiers in His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the cross, that is ancient Israel with the families of the nations at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so they may return to life eternal enriched with richness already existing in Canaan right now in our days to be enjoyed by you. Considering that, Canaan’s holy ground can only recognize our heavenly Father’s eternal life that His children that have received already from all the salvation work done by Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the entire house of Israel in Canaan, so they may start receiving their daily blessing, powers and endless richness wherever they may live on earth today.

For Canaan’s daily richness, powers, healing and other amazing blessings from it can only recognize our heavenly Father’s eternal life in His children from Israel and the families of the nations, as they are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, so they may get their healing, powers and richness delivered to them throughout the earth without delay. This is the truth, our heavenly Father has removed sin from the face of the earth, starting in Canaan, and so, there is no sin in His holy ground, His home-sweet-home thus you may receive your daily blessing, healing, power and endless richness delivered to you into your home around the world, for you to enjoy His richness always until kingdom comes.

Surely, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac with His image restored upon earth ever since Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit in paradise, so he may become not only Abraham’s lamb to have his image from the Father restored in him but also his children through coming generations, as they are baptized. For our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child from Israel, as Abraham’s promised children yet to be born in generations ahead, but also, He needed the families of the nations with His image restored in them, because they were going to love, worship and exalt His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, thus to remove sin from earth forever.

For our heavenly Father will fail always to have His holy name fire loved, worshipped and exalted the proper way as it is done in heaven’s glory by the angelical hosts, if His image is not only restored with Abraham his servants but also the children living through coming generations, including all the families of the nations yet to be born upon earth. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers with His image shining with endless glories through coming generations, for His children to enjoy His holy name and its endless glories, but also, to bless the entire earth finally with it, removing sin at last forever.

For our heavenly Father needed not only the heart of the earth liberated at last from Satan, death and the fallen angels doing terrible things to the families of the nations, but also, He needed Canaan liberated from Satan’s sins, curses, infirmities, conflicts, wars, poverty and hell’s torment forever, for His children to become reborn again with His image undamaged in them forever. Therefore, our heavenly Father has called every man, woman and child not only from Israel but also the families of the nations to water baptism, to abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where His image is completely restored thus they may receive their every day blessing, powers along with endless richness from Canaan as usual.

Indeed, our heavenly Father needed to restore His image not only with Abraham and his loved ones living in Canaan, as Sarah his wife along with his adoptive children, but also, with his neighbors and friends, because He was going to restore His image with His promised children descending to restore it in the earth’s heart, blessing the entire earth into eternity lastly. Considering that, our heavenly Father needed to restore His imagine in each of His children from Israel but also from the families of the nations already lying in hell's torment nailed with poisonous serpent's fangs (hollow teeth) along with the children to be born in generations ahead to have His image in them restore as well for His new earth’s birth.

For our heavenly Father’s new earth begins to exist as His children from Israel along with the families of the nations and their children living through generations upon earth with His image restored in them at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, as His Son Jesus Christ’s image disfigured by our sins was healed—then everyone’s divine image is restored already finally forever. Certainly, it was important for our heavenly Father to tell Abraham, after he had conducted His three lamb sacrifices with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, that his children will be enslaved for four-hundred year, so He may finally manifest His image restore in Isaac along with Abraham and the children to be born throughout the earth.

Definitely, Abraham’s children needed to be born away from Canaan, in Egypt, although they were born to inherit it forever along with the richness already there without beginning or end, because this is richness enriching Israel to enrich the families of the nations that are presently granting glories, powers and honors to His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan. Therefore, our heavenly Father had Abraham’s children born in Egypt’s captivity with His eternal life along with the Ten Commandments of Israel and Moses in their virgin state covered with daily powers from the oath sworn to Isaac, so He may finally restore His image in every man, woman and child by destroying sin forever in His water baptism at the Red Sea.

Really, our heavenly Father needed Abraham’s children collecting sins from the families of the past and the future nations so He may finally grant Moses and Israel His holy name fires, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob to abandon sin at the Red Sea, because Israel walked towards His water baptism by invoking His holy name fires. This is when: our heavenly Father had ancient Israel baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name fires, thus to abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, instantly reborn they were in Canaan’s endless amazing-richness, blessings, powers that His eternal life grants unto His children always, enriching, restoring His image in them forever.

Thereafter, Israel was bound towards conquering Canaan, but, before they needed to expiate, judge and cover every sin from the families of the nations that they had abandoned at the Red Sea, for our heavenly Father’s image to be restored in Canaan along with every man, woman and child thus to be loved, served and worshipped Him properly at Jerusalem’s holy hill forever. Considering that, with our heavenly Father’s image restored in Canaan because His Son Jesus Christ had destroyed Satan, the fallen angels and death in every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations, then, His holy name fires could be loved, served and worshipped properly for Canaan to flow amazing daily richness as milk and honey throughout the earth lastly.

Therefore, ever since our heavenly Father finished with His salvation work that started with Abraham offering his only son Isaac over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, because Jesus Christ His Son finally shed his atoning-blood victorious over His enemies, restoring His image throughout the nations thus for Canaan to be without sin forever—then we can be enriched nowadays with abundant richness. This is richness with amazing daily blessing, powers and healing that our heavenly Father has already poured from His holy heart not only over Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood but also His children born to Israel and the families of the nations, including the ones in hell’s torment, so they may live richness nowadays and always—but live with great abundance.

Really, ever since our heavenly Father defeated Satan, his fallen angels and death, then, there is no longer sin upon earth and the entire human race, because His divine image was restored with perfect holiness in Canaan, thus Canaan has been liberated from sin that it may flow its richness abundantly as milk and honey towards you, loved ones, neighbors and friends. However, Satan with his Satanists families is there, blocking our heavenly Father’s victories against His ancient enemies that were conquered by Him through His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the entire house of Israel that was there to execute properly the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness, for you to be enriched these days throughout the earth.

Therefore, there is no sin throughout the families of the nations of the earth, starting with Canaan, for our heavenly Father has removed it with His Son Jesus Christ’s great salvation work accomplished by the Holy Spirit operating mightily throughout the house of Israel, for every man, woman and child may live His life eternal with abundant richness always, including you today. Absolutely, what we have in Canaan, and throughout the earth, is Satan with his Satanists families doing daily witchcraft, spreading darkness with fallen angels, wicked spirits, causing blindness not only to His children’s eyes but also heart, soul, mind and human spirit, so you will fail to know that you are already blessed, empowered and enriched in Canaan since olden days towards eternity.

Indeed, as you may finally obey our heavenly Father by getting baptized in water immediately at your home bathtub, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, you will be washed clean from every witchcraft, curse, infirmity, diseases, poverty and death, thus restoring His image in you to receive Canaan’s daily richness progressively. Moreover, our heavenly Father has blessed, empowered and enriched you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because He has removed sin from Canaan to enrich you always abundantly with endless richness, healing, peace and sweetness that have no beginning nor end, because in the oath sworn to Isaac sin has failed to touch your life forever into eternity, starting at your home.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father has already blessed, empowered and enriched you with your loved ones, neighbors and friends ever since Abraham and Isaac, so you may escape the evils and witchcraft from Satan and his Satanists families that are afflicting the Israelis and Jewish families to this day finally to take them to another holocaust, so you may continue to live without richness. Therefore, once baptized at your home bathtub by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, then, submerged into water then you will emerge from the Jordan River to occupy Canaan along with endless richness that our heavenly Father has granted unto you ever since Abraham and Isaac began to love, serve and worship Him and His holy name fires at Mount Zion.

These days, you are extremely rich and healed too already since the olden days, because our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit operating with Abraham and Isaac along with everyone born from Jacob throughout the house of Israel have removed forever every witchcraft, sin, curse, infirmity, disease, poverty, so you may only live Canaan’s daily richness at home, in your homeland. Today, you may ask how I have been healed, empowered and enriched already since the days of Abraham and Isaac until now.

The answer is that with His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the cross then our heavenly Father’s image was restored throughout earth forever, beginning with Israel in the earth’s heart, killing witchcraft—so you will only know richness in endless-healing in you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends—that is correct, with Israel healed then everyone else was heal too, including you right now. Positively, we have no sin on earth ever since ancient Israel healed along with the nations nailed to them with poisonous serpent’s fangs in the earth’s heart under Canaan; instead, we have is love, knowledge of God, wisdom, intelligence, amazing endless-powers, peace and richness with unfathomable beginning and end for you to enjoy with loved ones, neighbors and friends, starting in sinless Canaan today. Amen.

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main