(IVÁN): His holy-seed as Isaac’s flesh without sin: our FATHER grows within us with Canaan’s daily richness nonstop:

valarezo

Feb 4, 2021, 11:06:40 PM2/4/21
Sábado, 30 de Enero, 2021 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

His holy-seed as Isaac’s flesh without sin: our FATHER grows within us with Canaan’s daily richness nonstop:

Lawfully, our heavenly Father needed to start filling the earth and heaven with Himself entirely: created for His children to live with Him forever enriched by His holy heart’s unfailing-love that He has always felt for His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus He may have a new kingdom, where His holy name fires is truly loved, enriched and glorified through eternity. This is our heavenly Father’s glorious eternal life that He needed to share it with you and your loved ones, neighbors and friends of your entire life, so you may live in His amazing love that His holy heart has always felt for His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, where sin fails to exist through eternity in His new kingdom upon earth.

Really, this is our heavenly Father dream kingdom where He is truly loved, enriched and glorified by His children born from His image and living-soul, beginning with Adam and Eve, so He may live His holy heart’s fullness entirely for you and your loved ones throughout His new kingdom of endless-richness, peace and everlasting happiness, where sin and darkness will fail to exist always. Therefore, baptized in water by invoking Him, as the God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then you will be reborn in His holy-seed as His sacred-flesh, where sin fails to exist forever, so you may live an enriched life always but also you may have your children born in perfect holiness as holy angels, executing wonderful works through life.

Surely, our heavenly Father needed to restart His glorious life with you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, but always through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, thus He may be able to keep the integrity of His divine family always to create new things in heaven and on earth for sure untouched by sin. It is here, where you will finally live our heavenly Father’s eternal life that has expelled Satan, unclean spirit, infirmities, problems, poverty and death entirely from everyone’s life, so you may live with your loved ones, as your children born from you, but born with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood’s powers always doing great works throughout the earth—blessing people always with Canaan’s richness.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father was very holy creating all things in heaven and upon earth satisfying His holy heart’s demands for more love, richness and happiness within His divine family as His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but now we are His close family through eternity only knowing His holy heart’s amazing love for us but also endless-richness, glories and never-ending happiness. Surely, this is our heavenly Father’s eternal life that you were born from His image and His living-blood to live upon earth but without the effects of sin in your life and that of your loved ones, including your neighbors and friends, because He needs to fill humankind entirely with His holy heart’s unfailing, but only through His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood.

Really: This is our heavenly Father’s dream kingdom of endless-love, glories and happiness for His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and every man, woman and child born from His image and living-soul, where Lucifer will fail again to sin against His holy name fires, because now He is growing in us thus filling His entire new kingdom with His personal perfect holiness forever. For our heavenly Father has granted His eternal life that Lucifer along with the fallen angels failed to defeat in heaven’s glory and in Canaan, so you may live it with your loved ones in your native country with Him growing within you always, only knowing His amazing-love, richness, peace, glory and endless-happiness for His holy name fires’ glories over Mount Zion, in Canaan.

Definitely, it will be as in heaven’s glory with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts always doing His perfect will, because He is the one living within them with His personal perfect holiness causing heaven and the angels to live His glorious life of perfect holiness to perfection throughout eternity: conquering richness, glories and powers for His holy name fires. Well, this is exactly what our heavenly Father needed to do with Adam and Eve, however, they became lost to sin because they both ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, when He warned them never to do it, given that, as they may eat from it then they will die forever condemned in a sinful-life.

This meant that our heavenly Father’s dream of a Greater kingdom, where sin will fail to exist, was lost momentarily, because Adam and Eve disobeyed Him by eating from the forbidden fruit that had transformed their hearts from loving, obeying and honoring Him and His holy name fires into a heart similar to Lucifer’s rebellions heart towards Him and His perfect holiness throughout Creation. This also meant that Adam and Eve began to forget how to love, honor and worship our heavenly Father and His holy name fires through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because they both knew very well them as Almighty God granting them eternal richness, peace and endless-life along with the children born in great numbers in coming generations throughout Creation.

Nevertheless, since Adam and Eve had been deceived to eat from the forbidden fruit by the old serpent from Eden, definitely, He had to change their hearts back to His holy heart that they both had initially, emerging from His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness that would have blessed, enriched and glorified them throughout eternity along with His Spirit. Really, our heavenly Father still wanted to live with both of them Adam and Eve along with the children living through coming generations thus they may know lastly His holy heart’s unfailing-love for His holy name fires throughout the angelical kingdom but also now in His new kingdom upon earth, thus to live with His children forever loved by them well into all eternity.

However, this amazing love that our heavenly Father needed to establish upon earth is a love never known by Lucifer and the fallen angels, in truth, this is an amazing love that only exists in Him with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but now it will become part of His children that is if they only obey Him and His living-words. This is truly an amazing-love that has always existed in our heavenly Father’s holy heart and that He needed to pour it upon His Son Jesus Christ but born in Canaan, on earth, by the Holy Spirit’s powers that will cause it to continue to grow through endless ages in His children as you and I these days—only if we obey Him.

Truthfully, you will obey our heavenly Father in His holy-seed born from Him as the sacred-flesh without blemish forever that you will need to access His holy presence forever blessed, so you may be worthy to be trusted with His endless richness in heaven’s glory but also upon earth, as in Canaan nowadays, furthermore grow with Him each day but only with richness always. Throughout the earth, our heavenly Father always searched for someone from the midst of the families of the nations that was willing to obey Him, and He finally finds you, your loved ones, including your neighbors and friends as well from around world—but now, He needed to touch you with His amazing holy heart’s unfailing-love thus bringing you back home again at last.

Truly, you need to return to our heavenly Father but you must return to Him baptized in water by invoking His divine powers, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, so you may begin to enjoy His richness born from His holy heart for you to enjoy these days in your native country along with your loved ones always. However, to have you returning to Him, His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts, then, He had to pour His holy heart’s unfailing-love towards you, and this was something impossible within the sinful-flesh always contaminated with the forbidden fruit, thus He had to grant you His own-flesh by the Holy Spirit—you—born from Him as His child again.

Definitely, you are called along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from everywhere to become baptized in water, thus abandoning the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for His sacred-flesh and His Holy Spirit, where you will be living with Him, because this is what He needs to do with you, so you may finally become enriched through Canaan’s daily richness forever. Really, our heavenly Father was unwilling to create more angels as He had with billions of them throughout Creation thus to love, serve and worship Him along with His holy name fires, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but instead He gave birth to His children perfect and holy as He is everlastingly thus trusting in them blindly always with His amazing-richness.

Now, for our heavenly Father to accomplish this amazing task upon earth with His children, beginning with Adam and Eve contaminated already with the forbidden fruit, then, He had to give birth to His divine family in Canaan, so you may return to Him through His amazing family-love manifested in His home-sweet-home finally seeing life again forever enriched by Him only through eternity. This is when, our heavenly Father had Abraham, His chosen to execute this wonderful work that He had failed through the generations to find someone like him, so He may finally seat at the Lord’s Table with him to eat the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ’s hands as king of Salem also known as Melchizedek by the families of the nations.

This was something very important that our heavenly Father needed to do with Abraham along with his wife Sarah unable to give birth to Israel, His dream nation that needed to be in Canaan with the sacred-flesh along with the atoning-blood to remove sin from humankind in one day thus for the Holy of Holiest to fill the earth entirely with perfect holiness at last. Really, our heavenly Father needed to spill the perfect holiness from the Holy of Holiest throughout Canaan but also throughout the earth thus enriching you and your native nation, so you may become reborn from the water baptism and the Holy Spirit only to know His amazing victories against enemies, as Satan, the fallen angels, curses, sicknesses, Satanists families, death and hell’s torment forever.

Indeed, given that our heavenly Father’s Son Jesus Christ was born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers as Isaac, then the sacred-flesh along with the atoning-blood filled with His eternal life to fill the entire earth with amazing daily powers came, then, it was done like this for His amazing holy heart’s unfailing-love to receive you back to life again forever enriched. Considering that, there was no other way possible for our heavenly Father to have you returning to His glorious eternal life filled with love, peace, happiness and endless-richness for you to enjoy with Him along with our loved ones, because you were born from Him to love His holy name fires forever thus you needed to live again to love Him forever at last.

For our heavenly Father needed to fill the entire earth with His amazing holy heart’s unfailing-love that has always loved you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, because you were born from His image and living-soul only to love Him and His holy name fires upon an earth that is filled with His perfect holiness already throughout eternity. Definitely, our heavenly Father is filling earth along with heaven with Himself to become part of you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, so you may live His personal life always enriching His angelical kingdom through eternity thus you may know it—the life that you have in Him continuously—but Satan blocks it from you to fail to know it always until now.

Truthfully, it was important for our heavenly Father to remove sin from you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends as well, so you may have instant access to Him and to His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, where you have been blessed, enriched and empowered by Him only to know His unfailing-love, richness and divine-gifts granted unto you already forever. Indeed, His Son Jesus Christ born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers as Isaac with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood filled with His eternal life for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends then you may become saved from sin, curses, infirmities, Satanists families, poverty and death in hell’s torment—because His sacred-flesh has defeated your enemies forever already in Canaan.

Moreover, our heavenly Father is dressing you with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh without sin and the atoning-blood filled with His eternal life, where sin fails to exist along with cruses, infirmities, poverty and death in hell’s torment, given that, Adam and Eve’s flesh came from the dust, however, Isaac’s sacred-flesh came from Him, therefore, sin fails to exist in you again forever. As a result, it is here when you will live in a sacred-flesh repelling sin to receive every blessing born from our heavenly Father’s holy heart loving you always only to see you victorious over every enemy and filled with endless richness from heaven’s glory and Canaan thus you may have a bright future with your loved ones throughout the earth well into eternity.

This sacred-flesh that was really born from our heavenly Father along with the atoning-blood filled with eternal life for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends will always fail to receive sin, curses, sickness, witchcrafts, problems, conflicts, poverty, death and holocausts, because now God Almighty is living with you each day until kingdom comes only to know love, prosperity and endless-richness always, starting now. Truly, these days reborn from the water baptism at home in your bathtub, because as you may submerge by invoking His holy name fires, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, you will emerge with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit only to live your entire life in holy ground that is Canaan filled with endless-richness for you.

For this is Canaan chosen by our heavenly Father to be your home-sweet-home with your loved ones, including your neighbors and friends from around the world, and this is where you have been loved by Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit over Jerusalem’s hill, holy ground, for you to know only victories with Him living in you in His sacred-flesh continuously. Really, this is where you will know life and its every day richness, glories, powers, healing and victories against all enemies as Satan and Satanist families with their every day lie—because this wonderful land of Canaan really knows you from head to foot, as it knows our heavenly Father, so you may live a blessed day always until kingdom comes.

For this is richness along with powers, healing, sweetness of milk and honey, wisdom, knowledge of the LORD, intelligence and other blessings were born with you initially from our heavenly Father as you emerged from His image and His living-soul only to know love from Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that enriches His holy name fires throughout the earth forever. However, Satan is blocking with his fallen angels many blessings instore in Canaan belonging to you forever thus you may use them as you may need them, because our heavenly Father needs to enrich the families of the nations with you, that is, if you are willing to obey Him by been baptized in water to see His eternal life enriching you always.

For this is our heavenly Father’s perfect constantly will with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends in the world thus enriching you with richness born with you by emerging from His image and His living-soul that will eventually enrich the entire earth for His holy name fires to receive more love, glories, powers from you and the families of the nations through endless-ages. In other words, our heavenly Father has given birth to you from His image and His living-soul so you may love Him as His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts has loved Him and His holy name fires through eternity until now, thus He may only know love, glory and richness from you on earth forever.

Lawfully, our heavenly Father must become His perfect will in you, as you are reborn from the water baptism and the Holy Spirit, so you may live His eternal life that expels all enemies from you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because the enemies that will attack you, as Satan, Satanists families and unclean spirits will attack those around you always. Understanding that, each time you may see something abnormal taking place in your area as your home, work places and other places that you may frequently visit, then, this mean that unclean spirits are working with Satan and death to attack you until you are defeated—however, baptized in water then you have defeated them already forever—just with one water baptism—you are safe.

It will be just as ancient Israel as they abandoned Egypt’s captivity then they were led by Moses, representing the Coming Messiah and our Father, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob to defeat Pharaoh armies chasing Israel to take them to captivity again thus they were drowned in the Red Sea never to chase again until now. Later Israel crossed the Jordan River with Joshua leading them to defeat every Satanists family that was living in Canaan in different nations that needed to be removed from the holy land, so it may flow with milk and honey for the families of the nations forever, for our heavenly Father needs His holy name fires blessed daily with endless-richness always throughout eternity.

Therefore, what you need nowadays for you to stand perfect and holy before our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit it is His sacred-flesh born from Him by the Holy Spirit as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb and lately from David’s virgin daughter again Isaac, but this time as His beloved Son: The Savior removing sin from Israel and the nations forever. Certainly, as you were born from our heavenly Father’s image and living-soul then you were living with Him in His holy heart with your loved ones, neighbors and friends as well only knowing the amazing goodness from His holy heart that has never failed to love you although Lucifer deceived Eve and Adam with the forbidden fruit, contaminating you these days as well forever.

Really, you were born from our heavenly Father just as Adam and Eve, then we emerged from Him knowing love, peace, grace, mercy an amazing richness making His holy heart happy but also you, that is, if you return through His sacred-flesh and His Holy Spirit baptized in water anywhere from around the world thus you may live His life blessing you nonstop as always. Truthfully, what you are always missing is our heavenly Father that has always lived with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends in the world through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because as you emerged from Him then He said let us create man to become one as we are through eternity knowing love, peace, richness and endless-happiness.

Certainly, once our heavenly Father becomes part of your life, because baptized in water then you will have Him in your mind, heart, soul, body and human spirit that is that He is living His eternal life in you executing His perfect will, as He has done it in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, for He will be doing miracles constantly with you. Truthfully, you were born from our heavenly Father’s image and living-soul thus you may love Him with His holy heart installed in your chest, because baptized in water then you will be loving Him along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends thus you may perform miracles constantly always blessing families throughout the earth as they may need to be blessed.

Positively, just as our Lord Jesus Christ told the Hebrew families everything that I have done you will do them as well, because I am going to the Father to be with Him as I have always been with Him through eternity until I finally descended blessing you thus to destroy your enemies moreover nothing will be impossible for you from now on. Indeed, our Lord Jesus Christ was talking to Hebrew families baptized in water by God Almighty, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, abandoning the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where our heavenly Father grows within them in Canaan thus releasing its blessings belonging to them and the families of the nations.

Well, this is exactly what our heavenly Father needs to do with every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations thus they may abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where He will grow with them in Canaan, enriching them and their homeland, wherever they may live on earth nowadays. In addition, our heavenly Father needs to enrich every child from the families of the nations, starting within Israel, regardless of their religious faith because He has removed sin from the entire earth already, for the Holy of Holiest perfect holiness may be spilled throughout Canaan and humankind entirely thus for His new kingdom of love to be manifested finally throughout the earth.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed to remove sin from the entire earth in a single day, by having His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the holy-seed that is Israel with every man, woman and child that has been born on earth and those that will in coming generations to declare them perfect and holy for His new earth of endless love to manifest soon. Therefore, there is no sin in Canaan and the entire earth entirely, because our heavenly Father finally nailed His Son Jesus Christ victorious against Satan, the fallen angels, sickness, conflict, Satanists families, poverty, death and hell, for ancient Israel to see life again but also the families of the nations from the past and the future generations in His new earth born in Canaan.

For this is our heavenly Father new heaven and earth existing in His holy heart through eternity to create it finally thus to live with His children reborn by the water baptism to receive His holy-seed as Isaac’s sacred-flesh, where sin fails to exist thus to know His Holy Spirit and His amazing richness hidden in Canaan and through the earth to enjoy forever. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have not only His Son Jesus Christ born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers in Canaan as Isaac, but also to have Jacob born with the twelve Israelis patriarchs for the children to be born in Egypt’s captivity finally to rescue you by destroying your sins in the Red Sea water baptism finally.

Considering that, with this water baptism at the Red Sea then they abandoned the sinful-flesh filled with the sins of the families of the nations from the past and the future generations to become finally born in Canaan as rightful citizens to enjoy daily richness throughout humankind, because the entire earth must be enriched to receive finally His coming new kingdom of love. This is when, that baptized in water at the Red Sea then ancient Israel became citizens of Canaan and the legal owners of its amazing richness thus to enrich not only their families and friends but also the families of the nations from the past and the future, for His new earth to be finally manifested with all its greatness unseen before by anyone.

Consequently, any man, woman and child may have access to this great richness born from our heavenly Father’s image and living-soul instore in Canaan, waiting for you now, but you will only be trusted with them in the sacred-flesh born from Him through Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac and lately through David’s virgin daughter as Isaac again, but finally as His Son Jesus Christ this time. Understanding that, our heavenly Father will never allow His blessings to the sinful-flesh of any man, woman and child failing to become baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, because His richness is too much for you to possess unless you are living in His sacred-flesh then you may have them always through life.

Lawfully, for our heavenly Father the sinful-flesh was born in Adam and Eve, as Eve ate from the forbidden fruit then Adam along with the children and richness was lost to sin, however, once baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name then they will dress in His sacred-flesh where His richness thrives with them through life, enriching the earth finally. This is when, every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations will be dressed with the sacred-flesh born from our heavenly Father to abandon the sinful-flesh born from the forbidden fruit, thus they may know finally richness, wellbeing and life instead of sin, poverty and death, because He really needs to enrich the earth with you and His children.

Here, our heavenly Father will have you living His holy heart’s eternal happiness from His chest, because baptized in water then you will be in His sacred-flesh born from Him, so you may have His holy heart in your chest too for Canaan’s daily richness to recognize you, wherever you may live on earth: knowing only love, peace, prosperity and endless-happiness for your loved ones. For Canaan’s daily richness just as heaven’s glory and its amazing richness only recognize you in our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh born from Him by the Holy Spirit’s powers through Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac then later again Isaac born from David’s virgin daughter to become part of you baptized in water, so you may become perfect and holy as He is forever through eternity.

For our heavenly Father really needs you to understand that He has removed sin from the entire world, therefore there is no sin in your country, wherever you were born: as Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, Christian, Hebrew or any other religion—but what you really have is witchcraft—that is disobedience for failing water baptism—for witchcrafts fails to touch you in His sacred-flesh. Moreover, our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh born from Him is filled with amazing powers that Satan along with the fallen angels and death in hell’s torment will always fail to understand, therefore, making you and your loved ones immune to any of his attack that may come your way at home or at work instead you will have repelling powers to destroy them always.

For our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh emerged from Him with His life eternal and every power that you will ever need in life throughout your country to destroy the works from Satan, the fallen angels, death, hell and any enemy hidden from you, however, with the sinful-flesh born from the forbidden fruit will obey Satan, unclean spirits, poverty, death and hell’s torment forever. Truthfully, water baptism is the best option for you and your loved ones, including your neighbors and friends from around the world, especially for your children, because Satan is always targeting them with his unclean spirits thus to destroy them, however, with our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh born from Him they will have a great and successful future, enriching you and your country forever.

Richness will increase dramatically within your family, neighborhood, community, city, state and the entire nation as well, because the oath sworn to Isaac’s daily powers will increase each day with families baptized in water already—truly it is the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that makes a nation great, powerful and very rich with their constant thriving economy. Indeed, our heavenly Father needs you to understand His sacred-flesh’s importance born from Him as His holy-seed for His Son Jesus Christ to live in Canaan thus blessing every man, woman and child with a glorified-body filled with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers for Him to grow within you in Canaan and in your country only knowing His amazing daily richness always.

Otherwise, you will live through life trying your best to find love, happiness and richness that enriches your loved ones, neighbors and friends but failing always in the sinful-flesh, however, if you give our heavenly Father the opportunity to grow in you touching your loved ones, neighbors and friends with His sacred-flesh power then you will have found life, peace and everlasting happiness finally. Besides that, baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then you will not only get His holy-seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh victorious against enemies, as Satan, unclean spirits and death with hidden unknown enemies, but also you will get His rock of salvation filled with oceans of love for you to enjoy through life.

For this is our heavenly Father’s rock of salvation granted unto Abraham conducting three sacrifices with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds, because only His Son Christ was cut but never the two witnesses dying in their crosses to his sides, for Isaac to be born but also you along with your loved ones in His sacred-flesh without sin forever loved. Definitely, our heavenly Father is ready to fill the entire earth with His amazing unfailing-love that can only exist in His holy heart that He has established in the earth’s heart under Canaan, and so, baptized in water then you will live with His holy heart loving you and our loved ones, neighbors and friends throughout your days until His kingdom may come lastly.

Certainly, our heavenly Father is determined to fill His new earth with His holy heart’s amazing-love that He has enjoyed through eternity with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts and now with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because you are very important to Him along with your loved ones, as always, for His holy name’s coming glories. That is why, that our heavenly Father created heaven and earth with great richness, glories and sweetness of His holy heart’s amazing-love for His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and Adam along with the children, beginning with Eve, because He is living with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends with great richness: things created by Him for you untouched by sin forever.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father has finally become part of you and you have become part of Him by the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that will be yours as His holy-seed that is His sacred-flesh baptized in water, where you will live with Him growing within you: attracting love, richness, prosperity and endless happiness with His holy heart in your chest. Lovingly, our heavenly Father has granted unto you His holy-seed as Isaac’s flesh without sin, so He may become one with you to grow with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends thus to attract Canaan’s daily richness towards you, your families, neighbors and friends to destroy Satan’s witchcrafts, finally enriching you to enrich the entire earth with His divine-powers forever through eternity. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main