(IVÁN): The Father needs to increase every Sabbath’s richness to every day to welcome His new earth enriched by you forever:

valarezo

Apr 15, 2021, 12:41:15 AM4/15/21
Sábado, 10 de Abril, 2021 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

The Father needs to increase every Sabbath’s richness to every day to welcome His new earth:

Big-heartedly, our heavenly Father had called Moses to receive His holy name fires, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob over Mount Zion, resting at Mount Sinai, so he may become baptized with fires from His altar, because he was been commissioned to take Israel from Egypt’s captivity towards Canaan, the promised land, flowing with milk and honey throughout eternity. Therefore, Moses was to escape Egypt with His holy name fires that he had begun to invoke it, because he represented the king Messiah that was to be born from the midst of his brothers and sisters in Canaan, so he may live the life to its fullness that will liberate them finally from sin to enter eternal life forever blessed.

However, after ancient Israel escaping Egypt’s captivity led by Moses and the amazing daily powers of His holy name fires received from our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then he had to lead the Israelis towards the water baptism of the Red Sea, because they had to become purified from sin before entering the Sinai’s desert bound towards Canaan. For our heavenly Father needed ancient Israel to become baptized at the Red Sea to abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit that is filled with the oath sworn to Isaac’s daily powers of perfect holiness of the rituals and ceremonies that they may have to fulfill dogmatically before entering Canaan forever victorious against sin.

Surely, our heavenly Father had to prepare every Israeli man, woman and child through the Sinai’s desert as His legitimate children entering Canaan’s divine-nature to execute His salvation-work enriching, blessing and saving them but also the earth along with the entire human race in need to become perfect and holy as He is in heaven’s glory for them to be saved finally from sin. Moreover, our heavenly Father needed not only to have ancient Israel undressing from the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error to abandon at the Red Sea water baptism the sins collected from the families of the nations for four-hundred years, but also, He needed them to be dressed with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where He will feed them heaven’s glory daily meal.

For our heavenly Father needed His children eating from His bread and wine that is really Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with His personal life entering into Canaan with them thus to face Satan and his fallen angels along with death to destroy them until they will cease to have a kingdom of darkness that destroys human life upon earth. Understanding that, if our heavenly Father could have every man, woman and child from Israel not only baptized in water at the Red Sea but also eating from His bread and wine that is really His holy-seed that will give birth to the king Messiah in every one of them but also in Canaan to bless the earth finally with abundant amazing eternal richness.

Considering that, by having His children eating His divine-meal then they are really eating from Him His holy-seed that is His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb thus by eating from Him then they will fill not only Canaan with His divine nature but also the entire earth, because He really needs to replace Lucifer’s seed of sin with His holy-seed. Therefore, the Red Sea baptism was important for our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so His children as the whole of Israel but also the families of the nations that were already lying at posts of hell’s gate may enter finally forever justified in Canaan to receive His holy name fires nailed to them as the cross forever enriched.

Really, after the whole of Israel was baptized in water, dressed with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, because: they had abandoned the sins of the entire world in one day in the Red Sea’s seabed never to be seeing again, then our heavenly Father had to feed them daily from heaven’s glory, for the king Messiah to manifest within them in Canaan finally. Furthermore, our heavenly Father had to feed the whole of Israel step by step through the Sinai’s desert from heaven’s glory His manna that is His bread and wine emanating directly from Him, so His Son Jesus Christ may be born from David’s virgin daughter with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that will finally liberate them from sin and darkness forever justified throughout eternity.

For this was the only way possible for our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to enter into His homeland that He had created for Him and His holy name fires to live with His children from Israel and the families of the nations forever loved in His new kingdom of love, thus Satan had to abandon Canaan defeated forever. Given that, everyone from ancient and modern Israel and the families of the nations that they had rescued by descending to hell’s gate then they were dressed with Isaac’s sacred-flesh that had expiated, judged and covered their sins with the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness, thus they were ready to love the Father and His holy name throughout eternity.

In other words, our heavenly Father had finally dressed not only ancient and modern Israel but also the families of the nations with His holy-seed that is His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and filled with the Holy Spirit, where He is loved along with His holy name fires in Spirit and in Truth throughout Canaan with His children baptized already in water for eternity. Really, our heavenly Father can only be loved by His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that has given us His holy-seed born from Him as the sacred-flesh granting not only Abraham his son Isaac with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood but also the King Messiah born in Canaan from David’s virgin daughter, thus we have a perfect salvation that truly loves Him forever.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to feed ancient Israel from Him His bread and wine that is His daily served by His Son Jesus Christ in Abraham’s days as Melchizedek king of Salem and through the Sinai’s desert as His Holy Angel always entering the Holy of Holiest with the Levitical High Priest once a year before our Father blessing Israel. However, whenever God’s Angel that was really Isaac will fail to access the Holy of Holiest with the Levitical High Priest in that year in course, then, someone had sinned in Israel, thus, it was impossible for Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood to atone for sins and the priest was pulled out with a rope tied to his waist dead for lacking Isaac’s holiness.

Therefore, once baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, you will abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for Isaac’s sacred-flesh without sin and the Holy Spirit, where you will be declared perfect and holy at once as He is in eternity forever, thus you may receive love, blessing and richness always. For our heavenly Father really needs to fill not only Canaan with His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood filled with His eternal life defeating Lucifer and the angelical rebellion against His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, His holy name fires and the angelical host faithful to Him throughout eternity, but also the earth entirely to be truly loved by His children at last forever.

Considering that, our heavenly Father can only be truly loved by His children as His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit have always loved Him and His holy name fires throughout eternity in His holy-seed as Isaac sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit that you will receive baptized at your home bathtub by invoking His name’s perfect holiness conquered forever over Mount Zion, in Canaan. Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed to enrich the entire earth, and this means to enrich every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations, because He is determined to descend into Canaan to live with His children forever loved by them but with His amazing richness from His holy heart in ever one of them forever enriched into everlasting.

For it is our heavenly Father’s perfect will to enrich you, loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, but for this to be possible then He has to have Israel removing Satan and his wicked spirits dwelling within the Satanists families in Israel with terrible darkness for the earth never to know richness but only poverty, death and hell’s torment. Consequently, our heavenly Father has given birth to you in a world filled with oceans, seas, rivers, lakes, ponds, pools and other water-bodies as your home bathtub, so you may submerge into it, emerging from the Jordan River in Canaan forever blessed by Him and His Holy Spirit only knowing family love, peace, prosperity, richness and endless-happiness throughout eternity, starting at home these days.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to sit with Abraham along with his children (bought with money from outsiders) to eat His meal served always by His Son Jesus Christ as His perfect Righteousness in heaven’s glory for the angelical hosts and upon earth with you, so His holy-seed that is Isaac’s glorified-body may be established upon earth finally forever blessing you. This is when, our heavenly Father began an important covenant removing sin along with Satan and the fallen angels from the entire earth, including death and hell’s torment, for His children to live in His holy-seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers thus you may have life abundantly, but have it with great everyday abundant richness forever.

For our heavenly Father had planned to remove sin with Himself born along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit not only through Sarah’s barren-womb but also through David’s virgin daughter, so He may live with His Son in His Spirit in Canaan defeating Satan continually until he was destroyed along with the fallen angels and death, touching you today with amazing-richness. Surely, our heavenly Father has touched you with richness only existing in heaven’s glory, in Canaan but also in you, loved ones, neighbors and friends on earth, as all the families of the nations, because He has removed sin to destroy Satan, fallen angels, death and hell’s torment for you to enter the earth’s heart, as His holy heart loving you with amazing-richness forever.

Consequently, our heavenly Father had to take His water baptism to the earth’s heart, but first He had to destroy sin from ancient and modern families of the nations with His holy-seed that was His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac for Israel to become the nation that will destroy finally sin along with Satan and death for His children to see life again forever. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to eat the bread and wine with Abraham but also with his adoptive children and the promised children through the generations, so He may collect every sin from the entire world to destroy them at the Red Sea baptism, because He had great plans to enrich you along with the entire earth as well these days.

Nevertheless, you must be baptized by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, because there are amazing powers from the oath sworn to Isaac operating in His name now entering into your heart baptized in water forever, thus dressing His sacred-flesh without sin that really loves Him throughout eternity, starting at home with loved ones. Certainly, this was important that our heavenly Father will collect sins committed by ancient and modern families of the nations to destroy them at Red Sea baptism, because with ancient Israel baptized in water then they became Canaan’s legal citizens, inheriting its endless-richness thus He may enrich the entire earth, but starting from its Sinai’s desert, where there is no life forever for anyone.

For our heavenly Father really needs to destroy the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error’s richness accumulated throughout the earth by Satan and his wicked followers, as Satanists families, because He needs His sacred-flesh and Holy Spirit to prevail in His children throughout Israel and the nations to enrich the earth with His holiness finally for His coming kingdom of His eternal ever-increasing love. Really, our heavenly Father needs to enrich the entire earth, when Satan wanted sinking it into his eternal ruins of darkness without end into eternity, by having you along with your loved ones dressing His sacred-flesh that attracts richness from heaven above, from Canaan and from the heart of the earth as His holy heart loving you forever with ever-increasing passion, holiness and amazing-richness.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father had Joseph living in Egypt as a slave, because he was sold by his brothers to a caravan of Ishmaelites for 30 coins, however, he was favor by our Father in everything that he did in Egypt that he finally became second in command after Pharaoh, because he interpreted his dreams that would eventually save the earth with richness. Amazing daily richness from heaven above, from Canaan and from the earth’s heart that can only be obtained baptized in water by invoking His holy name’s perfect powers, granting you instantly His sacred-flesh and His Spirit, where He is loved by you in Canaan, where there is no sin forever, thus dressing you with richness that enriches His holy name over the entire earth forever.

For this was our heavenly Father’s richness granted earlier to Abraham in great abundance, because He was really enriching not only him and his loved ones in those days but also Israel born upon earth in coming generations to enrich the families of the nations, for the earth needed to be enriched by Him finally, but with His sacred-flesh without sin in you forever. Therefore, for our heavenly Father to enrich the entire earth meant not only enriching Israel but ancient and modern families of the nations, but first He had to remove the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error from every man, woman and child thus He may only enrich His sacred-flesh born without sin from Him, so you may become His child greatly enriched these days.

Historically, our heavenly Father is a God of great richness that He has always enjoyed with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts faithfully to Him and His holy name fires over His altar that is as always Jerusalem’s holy cross, so He may bless continually His entire Creation with new richness conquered by Him through eternity. Consequently, it was important for our heavenly Father to gather sins from ancient and modern families of the nations, while Israel was in Egypt’s captivity, because He was indeed replacing them with great richness from heaven’s glory and Canaan: richness hidden from Satan and his fallen angels thus to enrich His children baptized in water finally enriching the earth entirely for His coming kingdom.

Graciously, our heavenly Father had Joseph in Egypt interpreting His dreams of great richness given to Pharaoh, coming every seven year to remove Satan’s every seven year famine, because he needed the entire earth ruined, however, the Father needed to enrich it for His coming kingdom of eternal love—but coming in His holy heart’s eternal love that enriches His children daily into everlasting. Timely, it was important for our heavenly Father to have ancient Israel baptized at the Red Sea, because with this baptism their sinful-flesh and the spirit of error were removed to receive the sacred-flesh without sin and the Holy Spirit, where He with Israel could continue to enrich the earth with His seven years of richness but lastly reduced to every seven day.

For every Sabbath day, our heavenly Father has to descend to His children that are His divine family just as His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit have been for Him through eternity, where He could have a normal relationship with them thus to rest His divine-body within them, blessing His Creation with new richness that He alone can grant without fail throughout eternity. Given that, whatever our heavenly Father may touch with His divine presence then those things, besides His children throughout Canaan and the ancient and modern families of the nations, will become perfect and holy thus to receive His amazing richness that enriches everything with perfect holiness in heaven’s glory, as paradise and the New Jerusalem from above and its endless glorious sacredness, including earth lastly.

Well, this is exactly what our heavenly Father needs to do with every man, woman and child not only from Israel but also from the nations, and this is to make them perfect and holy as He is eternally with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts thus finally descending to an earth filled with richness untouched by sin forever. That is why, that our heavenly Father needed to begin to enrich the earth with His seven years of great richness that He was able to send to His children living in Egypt’s captivity, because He really needed to enrich every man, woman and child upon the entire earth, while Satan was doing his best to turn it into eternal ruin.

Therefore, you baptized along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from all the families of the nations to stop Satan and his cronies is important, as stopping Satanists families loyal to him and his destructive witchcraft powers operating in Canaan and around the earth, then, you may become a blessing with His sacred-flesh in you, blessing the earth for His soon coming kingdom. Understanding that, with every man, woman and child living in Lucifer’s seed that is the sinful-flesh born from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then, it attracts sin, sicknesses, conflicts, poverty, death and hell’s torment, however, our heavenly Father’s holy-seed as Isaac’s sacred-flesh in you attracts blessings, peace, endless-richness and happiness without end upon earth forever, starting now.

Historically, with our heavenly Father’s every seven year of richness descending upon Egypt, then Joseph filled warehouses with richness thus fighting Satan’s seven years of famine that eventually not only destroys the entire human race with one famine after another, but instead our Father enriched it with every seven years of richness after another until the earth is enriched to His holy heart’s endless-pleasure forever. Therefore, our heavenly Father had to have had ancient Israel baptized at the Red Sea abandoning the sinful-flesh filled with every sin that had been committed throughout the earth by ancient and modern families of the nations, so He may finally call Moses to celebrate His Sabbath rest every seven day of the week thus to bring more richness than ever before to mankind.

Considering that, Moses was the type of the King Messiah to manifest in Canaan thus crossing the Red Sea, he represented our heavenly Father’s Messiah for Israel and the nations, through a sea called red for the atoning-blood shedding abundantly over Jerusalem’s holy cross that is Israel with the nations finally removing sin from the world in a day to start enriching it abundantly non-stop. Of course, without the Red Sea baptism then our heavenly Father would have failed to have His children reborn from the water and from the Holy Spirit, so they may become His children reborn in Canaan, where sin has failed to exist through eternity thus enriching His children continually every day but also the earth entirely by removing sin from it in one day.

For the reason that our heavenly Father needed to remove sin from ancient and modern families of the nations committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit were not only to save them from eternal death in hell’s torment, but really it was to enrich the entire earth to His holy heart’s demanding endless-satisfaction for His soon coming kingdom of love. Besides that, our heavenly Father really needs to enrich the entire earth with richness untouched by Lucifer and his sin, because ever since he rebelled against Him and His holy name fires before His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and angelical hosts, by causing Adam and Eve to sin as well, then, He needs to live in a different world without sin forever.

For our heavenly Father is a very holy God Almighty in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts and with humankind upon earth, and this means that He has granted you amazing-powers from His oath sworn to Isaac that you may possess in His sacred-flesh that is without sin in you forever well into eternity by only been baptized in water in your homeland today. Understanding that, our heavenly Father has always worked with His holy-seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood born from Him towards you nowadays, so you may abandon the sinful-flesh where Satan works against you with poverty and destruction, however, His sacred-flesh is blessing you from heaven above, Canaan and the earth’s heart filled with love, powers and richness for your heart’s endless-happiness through eternity.

Lovingly, our heavenly Father has created heaven and earth to enrich them with richness not only untouched by Lucifer and his sin, but also, it will be a new earth filled with endless richness greater than heaven’s glory, because His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit have defeated Lucifer and his sin in each one of his brothers and sisters throughout the earth. Really, since ancient days our heavenly Father has enriched every man, woman and child from Israel, starting with Abraham, by having His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so He may have finally all nations reborn from the earth’s heart that is now His holy heart filled with love and life for the entire earth’s eternal richness.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have ancient Israel baptized at the Red Sea, so He may expand His richness throughout a dead land, blessing all the nations with amazing richness that were not only for every seven year, but now it was going to be every seven Sabbath day, where He becomes one holiness with Israel blessing life throughout the earth. Considering that, our heavenly Father is a loving God Almighty to Israel through His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, later again born from David’s virgin daughter to grant unto Israel and the families of the nations forgiveness of sin but also amazing richness to enrich the earth entirely for His coming kingdom of endless-love.

That is why, that once our Lord Jesus Christ was finally nailed to the cross then he was nailed to his hands and feet to Israel as a whole and to the families of the nations, becoming one in holiness with them forever, because He truly is one perfect holiness with Israel every Sabbath day blessing every human life on earth until kingdom comes. This is the day, that our heavenly Father really began to have His home-sweet-home that His holy heart has always dreamed through eternity to possess thus to live with His children and the angelical hosts loving Him and His holy name fires throughout eternity with amazing endless-richness.

Surely, with Israel baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, they have abandoned the flesh collecting sin and the spirit of error for Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit guiding them always from truth to truth, from power to power and from glory to glory finally to see the Father in amazing-richness soon. This means that Israel no longer will have to do as the ancestors in Egypt’s captivity did, collecting richness for the families of the nations every seven years, killing Satan’s famine worldwide, but after the Red Sea baptism the seven years richness was reduced to every Sabbath day finally to reduce it to every day thus enriching the earth entirely as never before soon.

Definitely, we may be able to see this wonderful miracle of great richness that not only Joseph and ancient Israel witness along with Egypt and the families of the nations of those days, but also, we will witness this great richness manifesting in our days since Israel is baptized and serving the Father in the sacred-flesh that enriches everyone around the earth throughout eternity. Really, our heavenly Father will not only be one in perfect holiness with Israel entirely on every Sabbath day, but also, He will be one with them every day throughout the nations baptized in water already, for He assured Abraham that in his seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh all families are loved with peace, powers, richness and endless-happiness enjoying life fully on earth finally.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father is always one holiness with Israel on every Sabbath day not only for His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit’s work done successfully in Canaan against Satan, sin, death, curses and hell’s torment, but also He is one with the families of the nations, making the earth perfectly holy as He is forever for His coming kingdom of endless-love. Furthermore, our heavenly Father can not only make the families of the nations through the earth holy to receive His great richness from Joseph in Egypt every seven year but also after the Red Sea baptism the families have been receiving richness every Sabbath day, because He needs to enrich humankind entirely faster, as every day with Israel baptized for His coming kingdom of love.

Moreover, our heavenly Father’s holiness is perfect with Israel every Sabbath but also every day now with them baptized, because He has removed sin from humankind by taking His Red Sea baptism to the earth’s heart and to Mount Zion with the King Messiah baptized at the Jordan river lately, thus there is no sin anymore—the earth is baptized for eternal richness forever. What we have instead throughout the earth is Satan working with unclean spirits to deceive the families of the nations with witchcraft thus making them believe that there is sin in the world when it has been already removed by our Lord Jesus Christ nailed to Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, thus His divine nature may flow freely welcoming His coming kingdom of love.

For our heavenly Father’s new earth as His kingdom of His eternal love for His children is coming with richness that are not only accumulated every Sabbath day but also every day of the week, because every man, woman and child must be enriched abundantly to receive Him in Canaan with great glories, honors and powers to His holy name fires. That is why, that not only our Lord Jesus Christ needed to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers but also Jacob along with the twelve Israelis patriarchs, because they needed to be the foundation of Israel as a nation without sin born in Egypt’s captivity collecting the world’s sin, but with every seven years richness enriching the nations always.

Then, our heavenly Father visited Israel in Egypt’s captivity to have Moses baptize them at the Red Sea, because with the world’s sins at the seabed, this event accelerated the coming of His great richness enriching every family of the nations, as Israel started to celebrate every Sabbath’s day in a dead land where richness is impossible for the entire earth forever. Truthfully, our heavenly Father needed to start His Sabbath rest with Israel in the Sinai’s desert, as the entire human race lied already at posts of hell’s gate poor, so He may grant unto them richness that they would fail to conquer on earth, because in the sinful-flesh this is impossible forever: however, with His sacred-flesh is possible for His children baptized already.

Certainly, our heavenly Father began His Sabbath rest with Israel in the Sinai’s desert while performing the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness within the tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest, because He needed to take it to the earth’s heart, enriching it, thus to enrich continually the entire earth from Canaan above as well, as Israel conquered it finally forever. Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed to touch with His amazing richness of seven years along with the ones celebrated every Sabbath day by Israel throughout Canaan and in the nations that they would later live in the midst of their families to bless them continually, because everyone must be enriched from the past and from the future with divine-richness for His coming kingdom of love.

Sympathetically, once our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, then he shed his atoning-blood to destroy sin from the world entirely forever, so he may enter with ancient and modern families into the Holy of Holiest accepted finally by our heavenly Father in life forever enriched, thus Israel may finally enrich them someday every day nonstop until kingdom comes. Moreover, this is only possible within Israel as the are baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, for our heavenly Father not only to be one with them in perfect holiness along with the families of the nations, but now every day for richness to fill the earth finally for His coming kingdom of love.

Indeed, our heavenly Father needs to speed up the descending of His richness that Israel must receive as promised in the oath sworn to Isaac to Abraham, the Israelis patriarchs and Israel along with the families of the nations from past and future generations, so He may lift high the entire earth with His richness, as His new earth to manifest immediately anyday now. Surely, our heavenly Father has given us an earth filled with water everywhere you may go within the nations, calling every man, woman and child to become reborn from His water baptism to abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh to receive every day richness from heaven above, from Canaan and from the earth’s heart that is His holy heart enriching you—enriching earth entirely lastly.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father is ready to enrich the entire earth not only because the entire house of Israel is baptized in water already, so they may become one with Him in perfect holiness every Sabbath rest but also every day now thus accelerating the enrichment of earth along with humankind to receive His coming kingdom of love finally. Really, with you baptized along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, then our heavenly Father will speed up the descend of richness upon every nation, enriching you, enriching the earth as He has done it every Sabbath through generations, but now He is doing it every day until His kingdom may come filled with endless-glories unseen before by anyone because Israel is baptized finally.

Presently, our heavenly Father is calling you as He called Moses initially baptized in water, blessing you with loved ones, neighbors and friends not only with every seven year amazing richness but also with every Sabbath day as He becomes one in perfect holiness with Israel and the nations, enriching you finally as you have never thought possible until His new enriched-earth may come. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main