(IVÁN): The New Earth is the Old Earth’s heart reborn as our Father’s holy heart, your home, where sin fails to exist in you forever:

vala...@hotmail.com

Nov 7, 2019, 1:08:56 PM11/7/19
Sábado, 02 de Noviembre, 2019 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

The New Earth is the Old Earth’s heart reborn as our Father’s holy heart, your home, where sin fails to exist in you forever:

Graciously: Our heavenly Father had created the entire earth to become His home-sweet-home with the children that will be born from His image and from His living-soul, so they may bear His holy name fire with the perfect holiness of His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus to conquer new glories unseen by the angelical hosts throughout eternity until now. However, for this to happen, then, our heavenly Father had to find some willing to obey His words of life born naturally from His holy heart that will cause to pour His amazing richness over that one that He had found to be worthy to receive His Holy Spirit thus to begin to believe in His living-words, pouring upon earth finally.

Courteously, this was Abraham His servant believing His living-words born naturally from His holy heart, grieving already through the generations to see His children born in the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, to descend into hell’s torment, because they failed to know His words of life that could have saved them from death and hell finally. Certainly, our heavenly Father had reached Abraham willing to obey His living-words born naturally from His holy heart ready to bless the entire earth with His Holy Spirit’s daily power, granting Him not only powers to bless the earth but also to save it for His new kingdom born embracing His children with perfect salvation’s powers everlastingly.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to sit with Abraham at the Lord’s Table with his adoptive children, bought with money from strangers, so he may give them family love through their years thus they may grow in the fear of the Lord, loving, serving and worshipping Him and His living-word that he had received from heaven’s glory in those days. For our heavenly Father needed to enter into their home’s life thus to begin to live with them His eternal life that He had lived already through eternity in perfect holiness with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may finally start living it with His children that will believe in His living-words, and this was Abraham and his household.

Considering that, if our heavenly Father can really begin to live His eternal life with Abraham and his children through the generations then He can really fill the earth with His Holy Spirit, reaching His children from the families of the nations to increase greatly His holy name fire’s glories upon earth as never before. For our heavenly Father was determined to retake the entire earth from Satan and death’s powers dominating the entire human race, so He may have His children born upon the earth, as in Canaan, His modern paradise, with Abraham that had begun to believe in His words of life born naturally from His holy heart, enriching the families of the nations eventually.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to sit with Abraham and his adoptive children at the Lord’s Table, eating the bread and wine, served daily by His Son Jesus Christ in heaven’s glory to the angelical hosts, so they may live a perfect, holy and glorious life thus loving, serving and worshipping His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill continually. Given that, by our heavenly Father eating the bread and wine with Abraham and his adoptive children, then He will be able not only to grant unto him His rock of salvation for the three sacrifices needed to conquer the earth and its humanity, but also, conquer its heart first for His holy name fire at Jerusalem’s holy hill coming with endless-glories.

That is to say, that by our heavenly Father eating the bread and wine at the Lord’s Table, served daily by His Son Jesus Christ, as His high priest and Righteousness throughout the earth with humankind and heaven’s glory with the angelical host: then, He had conquered his heart along with his children born through the coming generations, as well through eternity. For our heavenly Father needed to start preparing the heart of every man, woman and child from the families of the nations to receive His Holy Spirit’s daily powers not only causing them to receive His eternal life but also help them to conquer the much needed new glories over Jerusalem’s holy hill finally to conquer the earth along with its humanity.

Understanding that, if our heavenly Father can conquer the heart of every man, woman and child from the families of the nations, starting with Abraham’s heart and his loved ones from his household, then, He can conquer the heart of the earth, because He will fail to make the earth His home-sweet-home, as Canaan, without conquering its heart first. That is why, that once our heavenly Father realized that He had conquered Abraham’s heart with His words of life that He had granted unto him, as promising a child to be born from his wife Sarah, then, the only thing that He needed to do was to continue to pour His living-words over him with great richness.

Given that, our heavenly Father needed to make Abraham’s heart very rich not only with His words of life born naturally from His holy heart, but also, He needed to make him very rich with material things until he would say that he had become too rich that he could not continue to receive more from Him. Now, our heavenly Father needed to make Abraham the richest man upon the entire earth, because not only He was going to grant him his children as countless as the stars from heaven above, but also, He was going to enrich them mightily through the coming generations, given that they were going to enrich the earth, starting with its heart first.

For our heavenly Father needed to conquer the heart of the earth, where He had formed in His hands every man, woman and child with its clay, starting with Adam, Eve and the children, so He may finally enrich His home-sweet-home, as Canaan, with perfect richness poured from His holy heart thus enriching the families of the nations, starting with Israel first. Considering that, if our heavenly Father can enrich Abraham’s heart along with each of his children, then, He cannot only enrich the heart of the earth but also every man, woman and child from the families of the nations thus filling the entire earth with His perfect richness only to know love, glory, peace, prosperity and endless richness throughout the coming eternity.

Surely, if our heavenly Father poured His divine richness from His holy heart over Abraham and his loved ones with the intent finally to fill the earth with His amazing richness, starting with Isaac, then, He can certainly make you extremely rich with the purpose to know Him as He is known in heaven’s glory by His angelical hosts in His everyday richness. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to begin to live His eternal life with Abraham, as his wife Sarah’s barren-womb gave birth to His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers, ready to enrich every family from the face of the earth, but, He needed to deal with sin first with great amazing powers.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so He may descend to live His eternal life with Abraham and his loved ones thus His eternal life along with the Holy Spirit may lay the ground for His amazing richness to pour from heaven’s glory continuously. Now, once our heavenly Father had been able to live His eternal life with Abraham along with His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac and the Holy Spirit, so his wife Sarah may continually give birth to his countless children through coming generations, then, He did it to cause His eternal life also to enter into every home of the families of the nations.

That is why, that our heavenly Father called Abraham to offer his only beloved son Isaac as a burnt offering at the mountaintop that He will show him at Moriah’s many mountains, because He really needed this glorious life that he had started with Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit upon earth to become His every day life in heaven’s glory. This is when, our heavenly Father became very pleased with Abraham over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at mount Moriah, because His Son Jesus Christ was lying over the wood as Isaac to become the burnt offering causing not only His eternal life to enter into every home of the families of the nations but also enriches them mightily eventually.

For our heavenly Father needed this wonderful life that He had started with His Son born as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers from Sarah’s barren-womb in Abraham’s household finally to ascend entirely into heaven’s glory to see how His angelical hosts will receive it thus to enjoy it with amazing richness that they had always enjoyed with Him throughout eternity until now. Certainly, our heavenly Father found that His life eternal that He had descended to live it with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac along with the Holy Spirit was compatible with heaven’s glory and its daily richness, and so, He accepted it to live it with His children born from His image and living-soul in His new coming kingdom upon earth.

Timely, our heavenly Father descended over His Son Jesus Christ lying over the wood of Jerusalem’s holy hill as Isaac, resting at Moriah, so he may become Abraham’s lamb thus to declare him Righteous forever because he believed and cherished His living-words born naturally from His holy heart, but also, Isaac became God’s Chosen Lamb for His children’s lasting-salvation throughout the earth, forever. This is when, our heavenly Father poured from His holy heart His words of life giving birth to His new earth, where He will finally live His eternal life that started to enrich greatly with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac and the Holy Spirit in Abraham’s family-home, so He may take it to every family of the nations through coming generations.

This is when, our heavenly Father poured His amazing glories, honors of great sanctities and richness that had never been seen by the angelical host much less touched by sin, because they were born naturally from His holy heart that only His children will receive them, as they may become reborn from the water baptism, by invoking His holy name fire over them. This is when, our heavenly Father poured His holy heart filled with His unfailing-love, glories and endless richness that had never been touched by sin, so He may enrich His new earth with His children reborn from the water baptism and the Holy Spirit baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

For this amazing richness that our heavenly Father poured from His holy heart over Isaac was to enrich his sacred-flesh born one-hundred percent Holy Spirit and zero spirit of error from the sinful-flesh born from the fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, as Eve ate from it along with Adam and the children, as well. Surely, when the Holy Spirit entered into Sarah’s barren-womb then nine-months later he emerged as Isaac with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with our heavenly Father’s eternal life that needed to be lived by Abraham and his household, so his countless promised children may be born with the sacred-flesh that is one-hundred percent Holy Spirit perpetually, serving the Father forever.

For this is the sacred-flesh that our heavenly Father needs to bless with His holy heart’s amazing richness that He not only poured upon His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers, but also, He has poured entirely upon Canaan, and so, as His children become reborn from water baptism then they are reborn with its richness forever. For this is the richness that our heavenly Father had poured upon Isaac and upon Jerusalem, in Canaan, so His children reborn from the water baptism and the Holy Spirit baptism may become integrated to them with the sole purpose to enrich His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill well into all eternity in His new coming earth.

However, for this to happen for our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then sin had to die from the past and from future generations as well, then He had to have His children born in Egypt’s captivity with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, so He may finally destroy sin in the sacred-flesh, baptized at the Red Sea. That is to say, that when Israel had lived the four-hundred years of captivity in Egypt, collecting every sin from the families of the nations from the past and from future generations, then, He called Moses to Mount Zion to grant him His holy name fire needed to escape to the water baptism of the Red Sea to start a new life.

This new life with every man, woman and child from Israel is our heavenly Father’s eternal life that He had managed to live with Abraham along with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac and the Holy Spirit, so Sarah may give birth to the countless promised children to be born through coming generations thus to fill the earth with His divine powers. At the Red sea’s water baptism, then our heavenly Father could have finally the entire house of Israel liberated from every sin collected with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers through the four-generations, but also, abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit to live His eternal life through the Sinai’s desert that started in Abraham’s household.

Considering that, our heavenly Father needed to expiate, judge and forgive every sin that the families of the nations may have committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may declare with the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals His life eternal that He had personally lived within Abraham’s household victorious over every sin throughout the coming generations. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have the entire house of Israel walking through the Sinai’s desert searching for water because the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood in them needed to drink water from the rock of salvation, so they may never thirst again throughout life and over Jerusalem’s holy hill wood, in Canaan.

Given that, as ancient Israel walked through the Sinai’s desert then they performed the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness over the families of the nations lying already in their hells, because they died in the sinful-flesh without ever knowing the need to dress the sacred-flesh in water baptism, born from the Holy Spirit entirely to escape hell’s torment. Now, our heavenly Father had Israel drinking from the rock of salvation the living waters needed never to thirst again throughout the desert, the Valley of the dried bones but also over Jerusalem’s holy hill, as they became the wood, bearing His holy name fire forever blessed, enriched and glorified flying over the earth and its humanity victorious over sin throughout eternity.

Truthfully, as ancient Israel became baptized in water at the Red sea, then, they dressed the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit to become our heavenly Father’s perfect will and divine nature to be taken to the families of the nations to become one with them forever in the sacred-flesh that had received from the rock of salvation living-waters never to thirst again. Truthfully, our heavenly Father satisfied finally the thirst for water from the families of the nations lying in their hell’s holes, because ancient Israel became one in the sacred-flesh born to be one-hundred percent from the Holy Spirit to drink from the rock of salvation living-water never to thirst again, as today’s wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan.

For our heavenly Father needed to satisfy the thirst for water for every man, woman and child lying in their hell’s holes, because ancient Israel became the sacred-body not only baptized at the Red sea, but also, Israel became the sacred-flesh where our heavenly Father can expiate, judge and forgive their sins thus the nations became one with ancient Israel through eternity. That is to say, that after our heavenly Father had finished expiating, judging and forgiven every sin with the tabernacle and its Holy of Holiest that the families of the nations committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, they descended into the Valley of the dried bones bitten by poisonous snakes to become one with the nations.

Now, when ancient Israel descended into the Valley of the dried bones victorious over sin, death and hell, because they had expiated, judged and forgiven every sin committed by the families of the nations from the past and future generations, then, they were there to become one with the nations and the children to be born in coming generations. For our heavenly Father needed ancient Israel to become one with the families of the nations lying in their hell’s holes forever condemned because they neglected water baptism to become saved and escape hell’s torment with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, so they may enter eternal life forever justified only to know our Father in His perfect love for them throughout eternity.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed Israel to become one with the families of the nations lying in their hell’s holes already forever condemned, but also their children born in future generations, as part of the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit that Israel carried, descending into the Valley of the dried thus everyone becoming one forever, as the seed needed planted in Canaan finally. Meaning, as the ancient Israel began to bleed, bitten by poisonous snakes, ascending from the hell’s regions, as from where they had been biting the families of the nations that had descended with their sins because they failed to become baptized in water, thus tormenting them forever, then, they ascended biting the Israelites to become one with them forever in hell’s torment.

This is when, our heavenly Father had completed His amazing works with the Israelites that had collected the sins of the nations with the oath sworn to Isaac in Egypt’s captivity for four-hundred years, baptized at the Red sea, but also, they lived in the Sinai’s desert with the lost-souls in hell’s torment: expiating, judging and covering their sins with lamb’s atoning-blood forever. This means that with the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest, then our heavenly Father had been able to meet every man, woman and child from the families of the ancient nations that had died in their sins to descend into hell’s torment forever condemned, so He may expiate, judge and forgive their sins before arriving in Judgment Day.

This means that ancient Israel finished their work as our heavenly Father’s priests for the families of the nations lying in their hell’s holes then they were bitten by poisonous snakes to make them one with every man, woman and child from the families of the nations from the past and from the future generations with sins expiated, judged and forgiven already forever. That is why, that our heavenly Father had ancient Israel descending to the Valley of the dried bones with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, for they had become one with the families of the nations from the past and from the future forever, so He may finally erase the sins from the entire world in one day.

For our heavenly Father had really expiated, judged and forgiven every sin that the families of the nations may have committed throughout the generations against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, as ancient Israel descended into the Valley of the dried bones, but, He had finally to erase them (sins) forever only from Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan. Considering that, sin had begun to live against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, as the serpent deceived Eve to eat from the forbidden fruit that Lucifer needed not Adam to eat but also the children, so they become reborn from his nature to rebel against the holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, forever.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to defeat Satan and death along with every fallen angel in Canaan, so He may finally erase sin from the face of the earth forever, as His Son Jesus Christ born from David’s virgin daughter finally destroyed every work from Satan to say to death finally: Death, I am your death, for Israel to live again lastly. Meaning that, if our heavenly Father can cause Israel to live again after millenniums in the Valley of the dried bones then He can also cause the families of the nations from the past and from future generations to live again, because with Israel living again on the Third Day then the nations may see life again soon, since they (humankind) became one forever.

For our heavenly Father had made ancient Israel one with the families of the nations from the past and from the future with the oath sworn to Isaac’s daily powers in water baptism, because the sacred-flesh that they had received from Isaac is truly born one-hundred percent Holy Spirit, so they may become one family with the nations of the world throughout eternity. That is to say, also that when ancient Israel died to descend into the Valley of the dried bones, bitten by poisonous snakes, then they became one family with the families of the ancient nations lying in their hell’s holes along with their children born through the coming generations, so they may enter together into Canaan to see life again soon forever.

For ancient Israel turned dust, the dust that our heavenly Father needed to become the seed for the families of the nations from the past and from future generations as one, as one tree, in Canaan, as the tree of life in paradise, so He may finally nail His Son Jesus Christ to them thus causing His children to live again forever. This is the seed that our heavenly Father waited to germinate in the Sinai’s desert but it failed, because this seed is the entire human race, starting with ancient Israel, so He planted it with His right arm in Canaan, because this is the land of the manna for His eternal life granted to His children already to live again forever enriched by Him.

Meaning that, once our heavenly Father had planted the entire house of Israel in Canaan, as the seed needed to bring into His eternal life the families of the nations from the past and from the future, then, the tree was born to cry out to Him in heaven’s glory to send His Son Jesus Christ, as the carpenter that was needed. This is when, our heavenly Father had not only the entire human race attached to ancient Israel that had conducted every ritual and ceremony of perfect holiness from the oath sworn to Isaac to make them one throughout the earth, but also, He had caused them to become born again in Canaan, as the tree that needed the carpenter from heaven above.

The tree cried to our heavenly Father to send His Son Jesus Christ as the carpenter that humanity needed from heaven’s glory, because the families needed to be at the top of the world over Jerusalem’s holy hill, as close as possible to His home-sweet-home, because their living-souls were been tormented without mercy by Satan and his fallen angels in hell’s torment. The human race needed to enter into His altar, as Jerusalem’s holy hill, where our heavenly Father has always lived with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so the families may feel again His family-home’s warmth that is filled with His unfailing-love, peace, joys and endless happiness, because in hell they were tormented day and night without any mercy at all.

Humankind needed to enter into our heavenly Father’s home-sweet-home, where sin has never existed in them, so they may again feel His unfailing-love of a Father that cares towards them, because in hell’s torment they are continually surrounded by Satan and his terrible sins that they had committed during their days upon earth against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Considering that, when our heavenly Father planted them in Canaan, as the seed for the tree of the families of the nations entering life eternal, then, they felt that they are been loved again, as when they were born initially in heaven’s glory from His image and His living-soul, and so, they needed to return to the source of this amazing love again.

That is why, that humankind needed our heavenly Father to send His Son Jesus Christ as the carpenter able to take them to the source of this amazing-love that has not only given them life again, but also abundant peace, joy and endless happiness that the families need to continue to live throughout eternity only to know more of His amazing love towards them. This is to tell us that as our heavenly Father liberated Israel from Egypt’s captivity then He took them with Moses to become baptized at the Red sea, invoking His holy name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may become rightful-citizens of His home-sweet-home that is Canaan, filled with His amazing richness, enriching them throughout eternity forever.

For our heavenly Father not only needs them to live in His sacred-flesh born initially from Sarah’s barren-womb one-hundred percent Holy Spirit, so they may become part of Canaan forever only to enjoy richness that He has poured naturally from His holy heart, but also, He needs them to become these days as rich as He has always been in heaven’s glory throughout eternity. Therefore, nowadays for anyone entering into Canaan then that one must become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may become part of Canaan along with the richness that have never been touched by sin, so they may live a very rich life in anywhere on earth, starting now.

That is why, that Satanism that is present there must abandon Canaan, so the land along with the richness that are there untouched by sin until now then they will finally be liberated from the presence of evil to emanate continuously towards the families of Israel and of the nations, because everyone must be enriched just as He is divinely rich throughout eternity. Satanism is purposely blocking Canaan from emanating richness poured already from our heavenly Father’s holy heart for His children to receive them through water baptism, because to become as rich as He is along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then you must be reborn to live in the sacred-flesh that enriches you always from Canaan throughout the earth.

Now, by Israel allowing the Satanist to return to their homeland then this will alleviate Canaan’s suffering along with the Holy Spirit’s heartbrokenness, because Canaan is the home of the Holy Spirit along with hidden richness there for Israel and the families of the nations to become as rich as our heavenly Father has always been throughout eternity until now. For Satanism is in Canaan not only blocking amazing richness that our heavenly Father had poured upon it to become available to His children baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son and the Holy Spirit, but also, it is blocking victories conquered over mount Zion, as His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood removed sin from the world forever.

This means that the presence of Satanism in Canaan blocks our heavenly Father’s salvation-work conquered with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit over Jerusalem’s holy hill that needed to spread throughout the families of the nations, so they may feel His amazing-love, peace, joys and endless happiness finally to have defeated Satan, death and sin from the entire human race. Definitely, our heavenly Father needs that His unfailing-love in His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, along with grace, truth, mercy and divine justice manifested not only to Israel but also to the roman soldiers needs to become part of every family-home throughout the earth, but, Satanism is blocking them from reaching-out the lost-souls and needed.

Considering that, our heavenly Father has done everything possible not only to destroy sin entirely from humankind but also every wicked work that Satan, the fallen angels along with death may throw against the families of the nations, and so, every man, woman and child may live a wonderfully and richly life, enriched daily by Jerusalem’s holy hill abundant eternal conquests. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father needs to have His eternal conquests won by His Son Jesus Christ against Satan, the fallen angels and death throughout Canaan to become an every day victory in the families’ homes of the nations of the world, so they may enjoy His unfailing-love, richness, prosperity, peace, grace, mercy, truth and divine justice to the full.

For it is our heavenly Father’s perfect will that every man, woman and child from the families of the nations may enjoy His amazing victories attained with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit over mount Zion, defeating Satan’s sin, death and the fallen angels, so they may live a blessed and richly life each day, knowing only prosperity throughout eternity, starting now. This means also that with Satanism returning to their homeland then not only Jerusalem’s holy hill great glories conquered against Satan and death along with the fallen angels and hell’s torment will become part of every family home around the world, but also, Canaan will release the richness hidden there to enrich Israel and every nation with richness untouched by sin until now.

For our heavenly Father needs every man, woman and child’s heart filled with the glories conquered over Jerusalem’s holy hill by His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit against Satan, death and every fallen angel, so they may dress with amazing daily richness from Canaan to receive Him in His final descends into His home-sweet-home, thus to live with His children forever honored. Certainly, our heavenly Father needs not only Israel filled with His victories conquered over Jerusalem’s holy hill with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but also, He needs Israel and the nations enriched with Canaan’s hidden richness thus welcoming Him in His final descend into Canaan to live forever loved with His children dressing properly with richness honoring Him always throughout eternity.

Therefore, Satanism most go back to their homeland, because they are not serving our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, instead, they are serving Satan and demons through their daily witchcraft: Killing Canaan, because Canaan is the Holy Spirit’s home that needs to be nourished with His children’s flow of His divine nature, since they are baptized in water already. For the old earth has become the new kingdom born from the Valley of the dried bones, as our Lord Jesus Christ’s heart shed his atoning-blood nailed to the wood at Jerusalem’s holy hill, so the earth’s heart may become our heavenly Father’s holy heart as the new earth, where sin has never existed with humankind due to the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers.

Thus, you may enter into this new earth, growing from the earth’s heart, as our heavenly Father new kingdom, where the father’s love returns to the children’s love, and the children’s love to the father’s love, knowing His unfailing-love, grace, mercy, truth and divine justice as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to the wood over mount Zion, in Canaan, saving the families forever. The new earth to live with our heavenly Father’s eternal life granted onto you already that loves you as it has loved His Son and the Holy Spirit, so you may know richness that Jerusalem’s holy hill emanates daily along with Canaan’s hidden richness, enriching each day Israel but also the families of the nations, including you, throughout eternity, starting now.

Surely, you (Jew and Gentile) must return to our heavenly Father’s home-sweet-home, Canaan, baptized in water, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son and the Holy Spirit, becoming integrated to Jerusalem’s holy hill powerful-richness along with Canaan’s richness untouched by sin thus for you only to know love, richness, endless-prosperity, happiness and endless-joys of your heart with your loved ones, neighbors and friends. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main