(IVÁN): Our FATHER’s Holy Presence (Isaac’s flesh) is what enriches Israel, the nations and you along with loved ones always:

Iván Valarezo

Apr 30, 2021, 1:50:26 PM4/30/21
Sábado, 24 de Abril, 2021 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

Our FATHER’s Holy Presence (Isaac’s flesh) is what enriches Israel, the nations and you along with loved ones always:

As a result of His ever-increasing love: Our heavenly Father needed to call Abraham to live with Him in Canaan, chosen to be His home-sweet-home with His children that will be reborn from the water baptism to live there forever to learn to love Him and His holy name in His divine presence through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Timely, our heavenly Father told Abraham to abandon the land of Haran, where he had lived with his parents and friends to live in a land that He will show him, because He needed him to begin to live in His holy presence, for He had great plans for his life along with the children coming towards him through the coming generations.

Surely, our heavenly Father was telling Abraham that he will father a great nation that will bless the families of the nations of the entire world for generations to come, therefore, He was going to make him well-known with his great richness thus to be always a blessing to others, causing them also to know richness as they have never known it before. In truth, our heavenly Father promised Abraham that He will bless those that bless him and that He will curse those that curse him, for He had called him to live in His holy presence for the rest of his days on earth and forever into eternity with Him in eternal life: therefore, he was never to know curses but only blessings.

Firmly, our heavenly Father had called Abraham to live in a land, where His presence prevails throughout eternity, and this is Canaan, because sin will always fail to exist there, it is just impossible for it to become manifested in any way shape of form, because it is His home-sweet-home for His children and for the entire angelical kingdom as well forever into everlasting. Moreover, this is Canaan that our heavenly Father had chosen to destroy sin by having His servant Abraham living there along with his wife Sarah that had a barren-womb, therefore impossible for her to bear a child, thus He promised to grant them a child that will be the birth of His new kingdom of love, where sin fails to exist forever.

For our heavenly Father had planned to have His Son Jesus Christ born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers, because He was determined to bless with His holy presence not only Abraham but also every man, woman and child from the families of the nations, so he may finally destroy Satan with His amazing holiness and endless-powers instantly. Therefore, Abraham began to live in Canaan with Sarah along with his nephew Lot accompanying him along with children bought with money from outsiders thus teaching them to live godly always, so they may live the wonderful promises that our heavenly Father will manifest only in Canaan to those that are willing to love, obey and serve Him blindly through His living-words.

Indeed, our heavenly Father needed to have His Son Jesus Christ born in Canaan from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, giving birth not only to Jacob but also the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with amazing powers for the twelve Israelis patriarchs along with the children living through coming generations in perfect holiness for Him only always through life. For our heavenly Father was determined to fill the entire earth with His divine presence that can only be found in Canaan thus to be distributed to every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, so they may live His eternal life finally abundantly that loves, serves and worships His holy name fires forever over Jerusalem’s holy cross.

However, for this to happen, then our heavenly Father had to destroy sin first in every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, so He may destroy Satan along with the fallen angels, death, hell’s torment with every lie, curse, malady, sickness, problems and conflicts thus His holy presence may be felt finally powerfully throughout the earth, enriching it forever. Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed to take His presence to the heart of the earth that was the Valley of the dried bones, because He needed to destroy darkness constituting Satan’s kingdom to destroy Canaan from the heart of the earth, thus He will fail to have His home-sweet-home to live with His children forever loved into everlasting.

Considering that, for our heavenly Father to restore heaven and earth to the glory that He had created both of them initially to be with His amazing love, sweetness and lasting-powers, then He had to turn the heart of the earth into Canaan with its amazing glories of everlasting richness that sweetens all-life, especially human life throughout the earth forever into eternity. Furthermore, our heavenly Father really needed to remove Satan, the fallen angels, death and hell’s torment, but first He had to have had His Son Jesus Christ born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers as Isaac with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that will remove sin at last from the heart of the earth forever in one day.

Consequently, our heavenly Father needed to have Isaac living next to Abraham His eternal life that needed to be lived in Canaan along with everyone else living with him in those days, given that, He needed to live it entirely along with great abundant richness thus to defeat every enemy coming alone his servant Abraham’s family throughout the earth, starting in Canaan. For our heavenly Father was going to have His firstborn Jacob living in Canaan along with the twelve patriarchs of Israel only knowing Abraham’s richness, because He needed His dream nation established as the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with His eternal life and everlasting richness in holy ground, where sin has failed to exist, blessing the earth with peace finally.

Likewise, our heavenly Father needed to take this great richness that He has not only granted unto His children living throughout Canaan, starting with Jacob and the twelve Israeli patriarchs: but also, He needed to take Canaan’s amazing-richness into the earth’s heart, thus to conquer the Valley of the dried bones by destroying sin with His amazing presence at last forever. Considering that, our heavenly Father had blessed Canaan with His holy presence as His Son Jesus Christ was born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers not only blessing Isaac’s sacred-flesh (His presence) to bless Abraham and his children, starting with Jacob along with the promised children living through coming generations but also the families of the nations throughout the earth into everlasting.

Now, our heavenly Father needed His blessings resting in every man, woman and child born from the families of the nations from past and future generations, thus blessing them personally with Canaan’s daily amazing-richness, therefore, He had to have had destroyed sin first already to have the way clear towards them, so He may finally touch them with His holy heart’s unfailing-love and amazing-presence. Really, our heavenly Father had already loved, blessed and enriched them with great amazing powers from Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, descending from heaven’s glory with great powers only to be known by His children from Israel and the families of the nations initially born legitimately from His image and His living-soul to love Him and His name throughout eternity.

However, our heavenly Father needed His children to know that they had been already loved, blessed and enriched to live His glorious life that had destroyed Satan and fallen angels in the angelical rebellion in heaven’s glory against His holy name fires, then, He will do the same on earth with every one of them reborn from water baptism and the Holy Spirit baptism. For our heavenly Father can only bless every one of them from Israel and the nations with His holy-seed that is His sacred-flesh that Satan and fallen angels along with death and hell’s torment had always failed to understand until now, so you may be enriched with His holy presence, powers and Canaan’s endless-richness, as you may walk bound towards heaven’s glory at last.

Truly, amazing, glories, richness and powers that our heavenly Father had established in Canaan from heaven’s glory to be received by His children from Israel and the families of the nations only, and never from Satan and his followers, but receive them in His holy-seed that is Isaac, His sacred-flesh without sin in you, thus enjoying them through eternity, starting in Canaan as always. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, from where He can love His children as He has always loved them in heaven’s glory through eternity, until sin was found in Adam and Eve in paradise.

Really, giving that by our heavenly Father having His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac in Canaan through Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, then, He was having not only Jacob and the patriarchs along with the promised children born on earth to live His glorious life with them entirely, but also, you along with your loved ones until kingdom may come. Confidently, our heavenly Father has done everything that was possible (and even impossible) just to get you loved, enriched and happy as He is everlasting happy with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, so you may be enriched these days with His sacred-flesh only along with loved ones as always.

Understanding also, that our heavenly Father began to have His children along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in His home-sweet-home, Canaan, by giving birth to you from His image and living-soul, and so, you must return to Him in His home blessed with love, healing, prosperity and lasting-richness, where life is glorious for you and loved ones throughout the earth. Indeed, our heavenly Father needed to live with Abraham through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in the sacred-flesh born in the midst of them in Canaan thus to live with every man, woman and child from ancient and modern nations, thus blessing you with loved ones, neighbors and friends with His amazing-love, holy presence and endless-richness unseen before throughout the earth.

Therefore, since our heavenly Father had lived His eternal life entirely not only with Abraham and the children in coming generations, then, surely He was able to live it with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world with His holy heart’s great richness belonging to you forever already, thus He had to bring His holy presence and abundant-richness towards you immediately. Absolutely, our heavenly Father had already enriched you along with your loved ones in Canaan as He lived His glorious life as Isaac with Abraham and his family along with his neighbors and friends that he knew in those days, but now, He had to destroy sin, Satan, fallen angels, death and hell’s torment for you, so He may deliver to you His richness promptly.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father really needs to enrich you along with your loved ones at home, as in your homeland, because by enriching you with Canaan’s daily richness, then He is not only enriching the earth, but also His holy name fires that need to conquer new glories, powers and richness that have never been touched by sin through eternity. Really, our heavenly Father needs to enrich His holy name fires nailed at Jerusalem’s holy cross, by enriching you with Canaan’s endless-richness that you may only receive them without fail through life baptized in water, dressing you instantly with His sacred-flesh, as Isaac and the Holy Spirit in you thus His perfect will may be with you always on earth as in heaven’s glory.

Additionally, our heavenly Father needs you to enjoy His amazing holy heart’s unfailing-love with your loved ones, neighbors and friends throughout your homeland, but enjoy His amazing holy heart’s love and divine-presence with His remarkable richness that He has always enjoyed with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts faithful to His holy name fires forever throughout eternity. In other words, the amazing-richness that our heavenly Father has always enjoyed with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts He needs to enjoy them with you and your loved ones in your homeland, but without sin on earth, so His amazing plans may be possible with you nowadays by you just believing in Him through His sacred-flesh.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to live His amazing-life with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb, so He may not only live His enriched life with Abraham in Canaan but also with you and your loved ones even before you were born in your homeland, so He may bless you powerfully these days. Really, our heavenly Father needed to live His eternal life with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit as He descended to live it with Abraham and his children through incoming generations, because with Him as with His promised children to Abraham and Sarah’s barren-womb, then, He could live His glorious life with you, enriching you in your homeland these days and forever.

Otherwise, you will always fail to know love, powers, healing, prosperity, richness and the endless-happiness of perfect salvation bound towards heaven’s glory with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, given that He has removed sin already from the earth with the Holy of Holiest curtain torn from the top to bottom thus enriching you to enrich His holy name fires throughout the earth. Truly, once baptized by invoking His holy name’s perfect holiness, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, you will live His amazing glorious life always enriched in heaven’s glory but also in Canaan with Isaac’s sacred-flesh, so you may become reborn from the water baptism thus living Canaan’s richness each day although you may still live in your homeland.

Considering that, you must recognize that our heavenly Father has granted you a powerful salvation but also along with it the richness that has always enriched His amazing life in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, but He has entrusted them to you entirely only in His holy-seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit victorious over Satan and sin, in Canaan. For this is how, our heavenly Father may glorify His holy name fires with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends in your homeland, by you living His glorious life that has always been enriched greatly in heaven’s glory with the angels and in Canaan with Isaac’s glorified-body, so you may have a powerful life on earth always until His kingdom may come finally.

In other words, our heavenly Father needs to live His life along with daily Canaan’s richness with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends in your homeland, enriching His name, as He has always live it in heaven’s glory with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts thus finally doing His perfect will with you until kingdom comes finally on earth. Frankly, our heavenly Father needs to live His eternal life always performing His perfect will with you and everyone else through the earth just as He has always done it in heaven’s glory with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, because His eternal life lived in you each day entirely will bring His kingdom on earth with amazing-richness finally.

Undeniably, our heavenly Father really needs to glorify His holy name fires with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, because by you glorifying His holy name baptized in water by invoking His holy name’s perfect holiness then His new earth will become manifested as the new kingdom, where sin fails to exist for love to thrive throughout eternity with you in His divine presence. Certainly, this is what pleases our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical host along with families of the nations saved through generations by been reborn from water baptism and the Holy Spirit, moreover, finally you will find the life that blindly loves you each day with richness through eternity, starting at home with His divine-presence in you eternally.

Truly, there is no other life than the one that our heavenly Father has granted unto you already with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from all the families of the nations, so you may live His perfect will in your homeland with great richness from Canaan just it is lived by Him in heaven’s glory with His divine family and the angelical hosts. These days, if you are poor and suffering attacks from Satan, fallen angels and death along with other hostilities, then, this means that you have failed to understand that you are on earth to love, know and enjoy our heavenly Father’s great richness found only in Canaan, baptized in water, because He needs you to grow in His holy presence always enriched by His name.

Seriously, this glorious life that our heavenly Father has granted unto you already is possible throughout the earth these days, because by Him living with Abraham and his promised children in Canaan’s daily richness then He has removed sin from all the families of the nations, for His perfect will to be possible with you at home instantly as it is in heaven’s glory. For this is a glorious life that our heavenly Father has granted unto you, loved ones, neighbors and friends filled with His amazing unfailing-love flowing from His holy heart with His holy presence and daily richness from heaven’s glory and Canaan only to know love, prosperity, powers and lasting-sweetness making your heart very happy each day until His kingdom may come finally.

Certainly, our heavenly Father has done everything needed with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit blessing you along with your loved ones, starting with Abraham, in Canaan, because he declared him a father for Israel and for the families of the nations through the sacred-flesh that has the love, richness, powers and lasting happiness that you may need nowadays to love Him. Otherwise, you will always fail to know our heavenly Father and the wonderful things done already for you in Canaan to enrich you through Isaac’s sacred-flesh that really is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, failing also to know the life that loves you blindly through eternity, waiting to meet you in your water baptism until now.

Honestly, you need to become reborn from the water baptism and from the Holy Spirit baptism to receive abundant life filled with incredible richness from heaven’s glory and Canaan, enriching you with knowledge of the Lord, wisdom, intelligence, healing, powers, milk and honey sweetening your days every time you may see a new wonderful day, enriched for you greatly from heaven above as always. This is the life that our heavenly Father has granted unto you to learn to love Him along with His holy name fires that is nailed to Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, but also, you will learn to love your loved ones as you have never known to love them with His rock of salvation filled with His amazing-love untouched by sin until now.

Lawfully, our heavenly Father needs you to love Him and His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, but also, He needs you to love your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because He gave them to you to see if you love Him, by loving them, then, He knows that you can truly love Him although you have never seen Him. Really, this is true love from our heavenly Father each day through His sacred-flesh without sin as His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in you, so you may truly know Him only in Canaan, where sin has always failed to exist through eternity until now, thus you may live His glorious life that enriches the earth entirely, for His soon coming kingdom.

Graciously, our heavenly Father knows very well that if your heart is blessed by His sacred-flesh that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then you will become the happiest person on earth, because every blessing already provided to you will descend into your life entirely thus only to know love, prosperity and endless richness in your homeland, starting now. Meaning that, our heavenly Father's presence will always be within your heart and entire life, blessing everything you may love, thus you will know richness, because His amazing presence in your heart and throughout your being is what makes you prosper only to know fortune, powers and endless happiness with loved ones throughout the earth, including heaven’s glory, as you may ascend to it lastly.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have ancient Israel baptized in water after they had collected every sin from ancient and modern families of the nations for four-centuries, so they may take them to the water baptism of the Red Sea by invoking His holy name’s perfect holiness, thus to destroy them with His holy presence instantly forever. Immediately, with Israel baptized entirely by water then they became His children as legitimate citizens of Canaan thus to enjoy its daily richness throughout the Sinai’s desert, where death prevails throughout it, making all life impossible for men and animal alike, enriching finally the dead to give them life again soon to love, serve and honor His holy name fires at last in Canaan.

For our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child not only from Israel but also from the families of the nations reborn from the earth’s heart returning to life with His sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, as His divine-presence victorious over Satan, death and sin in hell’s torment to live forever blessed in His new earth, filled with His holy heart’s amazing-richness. Understanding that, if our heavenly Father had failed to remove sin from ancient and modern families of the nations, then, for Him to enrich the entire earth, starting within Canaan, it would have been impossible, given that, He needs to enrich it thus exalts His holy name fires with perfect holiness that can only emanate from Him through His sacred-flesh without sin through eternity.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to collect sin from every man, woman and child from past and future generations with His holy-seed, Isaac’s sacred-flesh, as His cross, bearing their sins to take them to the Red Sea baptism, so He may grant them a new life, but by resurrecting only in His new earth, Canaan, where sin fails to exist forever. Really, after our heavenly Father had ancient Israel baptized in water then He not only saw every sin destroyed from ancient and modern worlds, but also, every living-soul from the families of the nations lying already in hell’s torments returning to life again, but in His new earth, in Canaan, as the Holy-seed, bearing His name in perfect holiness forever victorious against sin.

That is why, that our heavenly Father can truly enrich the earth along with you baptized in water by invoking His holy name’s perfect holiness, so He may cause His divine presence along with the downpouring of the Holy Spirit upon all flesh finally to honor His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy cross, thus calling heaven’s glory to descend into Canaan as well. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to live with every man, woman and child from ancient Israel through the Sinai’s desert the life that the ancient families had lived along with the modern ones that will eventually live theirs on earth, so He may expiate, judge and cover them with His holy-seed spilled with atoning-blood life eternal to see life again forever.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father is fighting since day one to fill the earth with His perfect holiness that is His divine nature, so He may enrich every child from Israel and the families of the nations thus to have His kingdom of eternal love established at last forever in His new earth never to know sin again throughout eternity. Understanding that, as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross of ancient Israel and the families of the nations, then, He healed His Son to heal everyone else within the Holy of Holiest, for the curtain to tear from top to bottom, releasing His divine-presence throughout the earth for His coming kingdom thus declaring Hebrews and Gentiles perfect and holy finally forever.

This is the life that you need to be living with loved ones, neighbors and friends, as Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Christians, Hebrews and others as well in perfect holiness, for He has removed sin from the earth already for His coming kingdom finally, as His Son Jesus Christ shed his atoning-blood for His divine presence to fill the earth enriched mightily at last forever. That is the truth, our heavenly Father has finally filled the earth with His divine nature, as the Holy of Holiest curtain torn from top to bottom liberating His divine presence with His Son Jesus Christ nailed Jerusalem’s holy cross, thus enriches you and everyone else powerfully always, but you must be reborn from water baptism to live a sinless life forever, starting now.

Indeed, our heavenly Father needed to have His new life eternal in every one of His children from Israel and the families of the nations in Isaac’s sacred-flesh victorious over sin by shedding His atoning-blood over them forever in one day at Jerusalem’s holy cross only to know love, life, prosperity and endless happiness throughout eternity, starting in Canaan. Lawfully, it is His divine nature released as the Holy of Holiest curtain tore from top to bottom filling human life with His divine presence that enriches you, enriching not only you but everyone else, besides loved ones, thus enriching them along with everything everywhere for His kingdom of love may manifest on earth, where Satan, sin and poverty fail to exist again forever.

Therefore, our heavenly Father’s holy presence needed to descend to the earth’s heart with ancient Israel victorious over every sin from ancient and modern man, woman and child, starting with Adam and Eve, and so, by His holy presence filling the earth’s heart then He could destroy sin at last, giving birth to His new kingdom of love for you to enjoy always. For our heavenly Father needed to have not only ancient Israel filled with His divine presence thus to see life again as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed finally to Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, but also, He needed to celebrate His Sabbath rest at the earth’s heart thus making Israel holy along with the earth entirely for His name’s everlasting glory finally.

For our heavenly Father needed to destroy Satan along with sin deceiving always one-third of the angelical hosts, Adam and Eve along with the children through coming generations, and so, He needed to celebrate His every Sabbath rest from the earth’s heart for His name to be loved, exalted and glorified throughout humankind with His presence divinely in you entirely along with endless-richness forever. Unequivocally, our heavenly Father needs to enrich every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations although they were already lying in hell’s torment for failing to know His holy name and His water baptism that can erase their sins but also give them eternal life that loves, serve and honor His holy name fires throughout the earth, starting in Canaan.

Really, our heavenly Father needs to glorify His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy cross with every man, woman and child, starting with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers from Sarah’s barren-womb but also from David’s virgin daughter, thus to enrich the earth greatly, as His home-sweet-home forever well into all eternity to come. Truly, our heavenly Father will bless everyone from Israel and the nations nowadays, if they are only willing to love, serve and glorify His holy name fires once attacked mercilessly by Lucifer and his fallen angels in the angelical rebellion in heaven’s glory, so He may enrich them by enriching His holy name with the earth entirely at last as one perfect holiness forever.

Surely, our heavenly Father will bless you nowadays if you are willing to love, serve and glorify His holy name fires on earth by been reborn from the water baptism at your home bathtub, because by abandoning the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh then you have honored Him and His name forever thus granting you richness immediately until His kingdom of love may finally come. Understanding that, baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then you have loved, served, glorified and exalted His holy name fires throughout your homeland, thus granting you forgiveness of sin only to know His abundant daily richness, enriching you from Canaan continually, whether you are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, Hebrew or any other faith.

Considering that, our heavenly Father’s salvation-work done with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac was to have ancient Israel living in His sacred-flesh for His new earth to be filled with love eternal in His children, then, you are rich already from heaven’s glory and from Canaan’s richness, because He has enriched you forever without you know it until you are baptized finally. Now, our heavenly Father has enriched you already with richness existing through eternity in heaven but also on earth through Canaan’s richness that you can only have access into them reborn from the water baptism that will abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh that loves, serves and honors His holy name fires throughout the earth, for His kingdom of love may finally come.

Certainly, it is only in this kingdom of love for His children born from His image and His living-soul that you are enriched, for work accomplished by Him through His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit culminating nailed at Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, spilling His divine nature and presence throughout the earth for His coming kingdom: enriching you nowadays. Otherwise, you will always fail to know our heavenly Father without His water baptism by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, understanding that, by invoking Him in His holy name fires nailed at Jerusalem’s holy cross to Israel and the families of the nations forever, then, you may have honored Him only to know richness through life.

These powers and richness that our heavenly Father has granted unto the entire human race, although families of the nations were already lying in hell’s torment suffering condemnations for their sins, for failing to know His holy name fires and His water baptism to become reborn into His kingdom of love, presently they are waiting for you in Canaan to enrich you greatly. For our heavenly Father know that you were born to use His richness constantly, as in your everyday life with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, so you may live His eternal life to His holy heart’s pleasures, making you very happy only knowing love, service and honor for Him and His holy name fires conquering new earth’s richness through eternity.

These days, our heavenly Father is calling you from His ever-increasing love towards you to become baptized in water by invoking His holy name fires, so you may enter His holy presence in His sacred-flesh and Holy Spirit: loving, serving and honoring Him with amazing daily richness only possible in Canaan today by you living in His presence, starting at home, in your homeland. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main