(IVÁN): ISRAEL’s WOOD is filled with your every sin and your loved ones’: BATHED with ancient RITUALS from His atoning-blood:

IVANI...@aol.com

Oct 10, 2019, 5:46:06 PM10/10/19
Sábado, 05 de Octubre, 2019 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

The ancient WOOD is filled with your sins and your loved ones’s: BATHED with RITUALS from His atoning-blood:

The day came, when our heavenly Father decided to bring His children from all the families of the nations to His altar of His eternal unfailing-love that is Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so He may finally bless them with a powerful salvation that only His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit will be able to make it possible throughout eternity. This is the salvation that our heavenly Father needed to establish within Canaan along with His altar from Jerusalem’s holy hill forever, because this is where He will finally establish His holy name fire thus to be loved, worshipped and exalted by His angelical hosts and along with His children born from His image and living-soul.

For this is Canaan along with its altar from Jerusalem’s holy hill, where He will live along with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and His children that were born from His image and living-soul thus they may conquer new glories that have never been stained by sin, but filled only with His holy heart’s amazing love perpetually. This is when: Our heavenly Father had in mind to display upon Canaan, for the families of the nations to see it forever over Jerusalem’s holy hill His ancient wood, where His holy name fire will become part of His children, sweetening not only the bitter waters of Marah, the Valley of the dried bones but also the entire earth along with humankind.

However, for this to become possible then our heavenly Father had to find a family from the families of the nations willing to assist Him to have His children born upon earth, so they may not only become His dream nation but also His perfect will, where He can nail His holy name fire to them over Jerusalem’s holy hill forever. This is when, our heavenly Father found Abraham willing to obey His holy heart’s perfect will to have His children born upon earth, so they may become His dream nation that will become His perfect will to be taken to the families of the nations already lying in their hell’s holes, because they failed to know His holy name fire eternally.

For this is the man that our heavenly Father had promised to him that he will have a son of his own, although his wife Sarah was sterile, therefore, it was impossible for her to give Abraham a child, thus they had to wait for the promised child to be born through endless years until he finally came in their old age. Evidently: Our heavenly Father had caused them purposely to wait for the promised child through years, because He needed them as old and sterile as Adam and Eve, lifeless as they ate the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, when they were told to stay away from it, so He may start life again in them upon earth.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father needed Abraham and Sarah to be advanced in age that will be impossible for both of them to bear a child by human will and sin, so the child that He will grant them, it will be His only Son Jesus Christ born from her sterile womb as Isaac, by Holy Spirit’s powers. Therefore, this will be a child that Abraham and Sarah will bear from their aged-bodies, as lifeless as Adam and Eve, so He may start life again upon humankind not with Adam and Eve that they had both eaten from the forbidden fruit, but from His servants: Abraham and Sarah that ate the bread and wine with Him over the Lord’s Table.

For our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ to be born upon earth from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit and never from any man’s will, so He may start His own life established already with Adam and Eve in paradise, but now, He needed to start it within His new home-sweet-home, in Canaan, where Satan and death will die finally forever. That is why, that our heavenly Father called Abraham to abandon His family, friends and hometown for Canaan, because in this new chosen land our heavenly Father was going to start His life eternal with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac, by the power of the Holy Spirit, so His children may inherit it forever divinely-enriched.

Obviously, our heavenly Father did not grant Abraham to have a land of His own as the Levites, for example, because His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac along with his brothers and sisters living through the generations will finally inherit Canaan forever, so they may love, serve and worship His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill through the coming eternity. Now, our heavenly Father did not give Abraham land in Canaan for his own home, it was because: only after Isaac is born along with Jacob and the children through the generations, then, they will inherit Canaan, but beginning with Isaac, because he is the first and the last, he is the beginning and the end, he is the Alpha and the Omega.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed to establish His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill forever, so He may not only establish His holy heart at the Valley of the dried bones, filled with His unfailing-love yielding richness, glories and honors that have never been touched with sin thus enriching His children to love, serve and worship His holy name fire at last. Given that, with our heavenly Father establishing finally His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, flying over the top of the world with His holy heart established forever under Canaan, as the heart of the earth, then, He can finally conquered not only the earth but also the entire human race to love, glorify and honor Him throughout eternity.

Consequently, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham believing in His words of life, born naturally from His holy heart, to take His rock of salvation thus to sacrifice over it three lambs with their halves facing earth other along with two uncut birds, spilled with the atoning-blood, so He may expiate for the sins of the world finally. This is the rock of salvation that needed to meet the ancient Israelis in the Sinai’s desert to give them to drink from the water of life, because they were descending to the Valley of the dried bones as our heavenly Father’s perfect will, overpowering Satan’s and death’s wills forever through every hell, so He may finally do His will upon earth.

For our heavenly Father needed to override Satan’s and death’s wills in every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, for He needed to establish His perfect will in every one of them, so they may not continue to live condemn in hell’s fire thus to return to life again in a new earth, where sins fail to exist forever. For it was Satan’s and death’s wills for them to become sick and died to descend with their sins forever lost into hell’s fire, so they may know only torment and punishment throughout eternity, when it was our heavenly Father’s holy heart’s perfect will to know His unfailing love for His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that saves them everlastingly.

For it was our heavenly Father’s perfect will to show each of His children, starting with Adam and Eve in paradise, the amazing unfailing-love that He has always heart-felt for them, so they may only live to love, serve and worship Him, as His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts had done it throughout eternity until now. Besides, it was our heavenly Father’s perfect will to establish forever His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so His children born from His image and living-soul to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness and in the Holy Spirit’s eternal life, enriching them only to know His amazing love and His personal endless richness throughout His new earth.

Certainly, this is the new earth born naturally from His holy heart, already established in the earth’s heart today, where His children were reborn celebrating the first Sabbath rest along with the main Passover festivity thus to see the LORD on the Third Day finally, so He may abundantly each day enrich the families of the nations with His eternal life in them. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to establish His holy heart victorious over Satan and death, because ancient Israel had expiated, judged and covered every sin from the families of the nations, but also, His Son Jesus Christ had conquered Canaan with His eternal life victorious over every Satan’s sin, curses, sickness, poverty and death forever.

Therefore, as our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to the wood of ancient Israel over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, then, he shed his entire atoning-blood from his heart to our heavenly Father’s holy heart, established at the Valley of the dried bone, as His perfect will to be done in Canaan and throughout the nations of the new earth forever. This is what our heavenly Father needed to accomplish with the whole of Israel, and this is to have His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood victoriously lived with His children throughout Canaan, destroying every work from Satan and death finally, so He may have it in His holy heart entirely, as everyone receives it throughout water baptism to live it forever enriched with Him.

That is to say, also that every time one of His children is baptized in water, as you and me these days, then, we will receive the glorified-body along with the atoning-blood that His Son Jesus Christ defeated Satan and his wilds along with the angel of death, so you may live His enriched life each day, granting you victories over evil always. For our heavenly Father has not only destroyed every sin that has been born from Satan’s heart but also from every fallen angel’s and death’s, so you will always live your eternal life that His has granted you already only to know His love, joys, peace, happiness, prosperity and endless richness upon earth and in heaven’s glory throughout eternity.

Certainly, our heavenly Father has already defeated any enemy coming against you and your loved ones throughout your life, without having worries about them ever again: because, He needs you to love, serve and glorify His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, through the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, taking you constantly from powers to powers and from glory to glory. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father has not only expiated every sin throughout the Sinai’s desert from the past, from the present and from the future, but also, He has expiated your sins that you will commit in your lifetime before Him in heaven’s glory, so you may have His glorious eternal life, enriching you each step into heaven’s glory.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed to expiate, judge and forgive every sin from everyone’s life, so He may finally pass judgment against Satan and his fallen angels thus removing every problem, conflict, sickness, curse, poverty and death from your life, opening your way to walk into greater richness always until you will finally ascend over His altar to see the LORD in person. Given that, for every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations to see the Father, then, they must be enriched mightily through the water baptism by abandoning the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and His Spirit, where our heavenly Father will enrich them constantly until they will see Him in person over His altar.

This is when, you will ascend to Jerusalem’s holy hill, suspended between heaven and earth, so you may stand before the rock of salvation filling you with oceans of His unfailing-love, oceans of His joys, oceans of His happiness and other blessings, so you may become His personal rock, blessing Him along with His holy name fire with perfect glories through eternity. That is to say, that as you may stand before our heavenly Father’s holy presence then you have entered into His eternal life, where His Ten Commandments have always been fulfilled and glorified throughout eternity, flowing through your mouth into your heart, soul, mind, body, strength and human spirit thus blessing each day everything around you with perfect richness from heaven above.

Indeed, you will be blessing our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit along with His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, suspended between heaven and earth, so He may pour continually from His holy heart His divine nature, filling you with amazing daily richness that will pass on to others: healing, blessing and enriching them with perfect abundant-salvation constantly. Surely, blessings only possible over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, as you may become reborn from the water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, so you may abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where you will be living the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers: granting you richness always forever, starting now.

For these are many blessings of great powers of health, wealth and endless prosperity, because you will have become reborn from our heavenly Father’s holy heart, His Holy Spirit, His Son Jesus Christ and Canaan along with its hidden richness that rightfully belong to you always, so you may become as rich as heaven is these days well into all coming eternity. Certainly, our heavenly Father needs you to be enriched just as He has always His eternal life enriched Him with His Son Jesus Christ, His Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts, so you may love, honor and worship His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, with new richness, glories and honors never touched by sin until now.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to arrest every sin with the oath sworn to Isaac that He poured over him while he was lying over the wood of Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, so Jacob may be born along with his blessed children to take every sin from Egypt’s captivity into the Red Sea for baptism. Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed every sin from the families of the nations at the bottom of the seafloor, powerless forever, so He may bury them with every enemy that you may encounter in your entire life on earth and in heaven’s glory, because He needs you to love, serve and worship Him without any enemy chasing you ever.

Definitely, our heavenly Father has defeated and destroyed every sin, sickness, problem, difficulty, poverty and death with the fallen angels accompanying them thus to attack your every day life, so you may become liberated only to love, serve and worship Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, where you will only know love, peace, prosperity and endless richness throughout life. Therefore, right after that our heavenly Father had finished walking the entire Sinai’s desert with the house of Israel, baptized at the Red Sea, where they became His perfect will forever, then, He descended with them bitten with poisonous snakes, to land in the Valley of the dried bones for their bodies to become dust.

This dust that had become from ancient Israel that had served our heavenly Father throughout the Sinai’s desert as His perfect will by expiating, judging and forgiving every sin from the entire world, then, it became the seed needed for His right-arm to plant in Canaan finally to have the wood needed over His altar to nail His holy name fire to it forever. This is the tree that our heavenly Father’s right-arm needed to plant in Canaan, because in the desert ancient Israel-dust failed to germinate to turn into the tree that will grant us the wood to nail His holy name fire to it over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so He may become victorious over every sin from the entire humankind forever.

This is ancient Israel that our heavenly Father had used as His high priests throughout the Sinai’s desert to establish His perfect will for the nations lying in their hell’s holes under the desert, so He may take every sin to His altar in the wood with every ritual and ceremony of perfect holiness to be bathed with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood lastly. For this was the only way possible that our heavenly Father was going to lift every sin from the families of the nations committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit lying in their hell’s holes over ancient Israel’s wood at Mount Zion, in Canaan, so He may destroy them with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood spilled over them forever.

Definitely, our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit has already expiated, judged and forgiven every sin from the past, the present and the future, including yours these days as well along with your loved ones and friends, integrated to ancient Israel’s wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, erased forever, where sins fail to exist again throughout eternity. Therefore, our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit has already expiated, judged and forgiven your life’s sins through the Egyptian captivity, through the Red sea baptism, through the Sinai’s desert, through the Valley of the dried bones by establishing His perfect will over Satan’s and death’s wills, so you may walk liberated from condemnation upon earth today.

Meaning that, as you may look at the wood of ancient Israel over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, then, you will see that every sin that your ancestors along with yours, your loved ones and friends, is integrated in the Holy of Holiest with every ritual and ceremony of perfect holiness from the oath sworn to Isaac, declaring you “just and righteous forever.” This is correct: This is our heavenly Father’s perfect will upon your entire life that He gave birth to His Son Jesus Christ through Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s power, so He may pour upon him lying over the wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Moriah, His holy heart’s unfailing-love to forgive your every sin before you committed them.

For it is our heavenly Father’s perfect will that you may live your entire life upon earth and in heaven’s glory without the effect of sin, so you may enjoy His eternal life, granted onto you already through Adam and Eve in paradise that Satan along with the serpent stained with the forbidden, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Graciously, our heavenly Father has already detached you along with your loved ones and friends from the forbidden fruit’s power and its wicked-spirit through the oath sworn to Isaac that as you are reborn from water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fire, then, you are finally liberated from it only to know love with endless-daily richness continually.

Certainly, you may become reborn from the Holy Spirit’s power, by invoking the perfect holiness of His name fire then you may have become liberated from the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error’s ills, so you may only live with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit before our heavenly Father blessing you continually from heaven above only to know amazing daily richness progressively. For this is our heavenly Father’s glorious life granted onto you already along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, because with this glorious life that has defeated Satan and death in Canaan, then, He can flow from His holy heart towards yours His divine nature that enriches you abundantly and the families of the nations as well, forever.

This is something that our heavenly Father has always looked forward to do with the entire house of Israel, because once each of His children is baptized in water, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, then, they will truly honor Him and His holy name fire nailed to the wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, enriching the entire earth finally. Considering that, by our heavenly Father seeing His children baptized in water, because they had invoked the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob (that is the Holy Spirit), then, they will receive Isaac’s glorified-body that was Abraham’s lamb initially and the Lamb of God for the entire nation of Israel to receive His divine nature finally.

Understanding that, it is here, with the entire house of Israel dressed with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, then they have become our heavenly Father’s perfect will not only again to work for Him as the ancient Israelites, their ancestors did through the Sinai’s desert and the Valley of dried bones, but now, their children can bless progressively the entire human race. This means that our heavenly Father will have the whole of Israel receiving through their mouth His divine nature that is the amazing daily richness to have His commandments fulfilled and glorified, flowing through their hearts, minds, bodies, strength, soul and human spirit, blessing their households along with their neighbors and communities, so His divine nature flowing will touch finally lost souls worldwide.

For it is our heavenly Father’s will to reach the lost souls of the families of the nations that will fail to know His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, where our heavenly Father has already blessed them with amazing richness through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus they may enter into His new earth forever enriched. Families from the nations that are easy prey to Satan, the fallen angels and death thus to attack them mercilessly, because they just failed to know our heavenly Father’s holy name fire much less know that they have already been blessed by Him through the water baptism, by just invoking His name to go under water and come out forever enriched instantly.

Certainly, families living in the remote places of the world nowadays, where they never heard from the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, so they may become reborn from water baptism and the Holy Spirit baptism thus they may fulfill His commandments, obtaining life eternal instantly directly from Him in heaven’s glory each day until kingdom comes. Surely, we are talking about men, women and children from many families of the nations failing to know our heavenly Father’s holy name fire that loves them dearly, nailed to ancient Israel’s wood at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so they may live their lives upon earth totally protected, because His divine nature is finally reaching them with endless-richness from every Israeli family.

Really, as every man, woman and child from Israel are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, then, His divine nature that is His commandments eternally virgin pouring from heaven’s glory will bless the families of the nations, failing to know our Father in heaven always. Thus, making their homelands filled with our heavenly Father’s divine nature that will manifest over them as His commandments that have never been broken, violated or transgressed by any one upon earth by mankind and in heaven’s glory by the angelical hosts, so they may also be seen holy and perfect as our Father in heaven is throughout life, receiving richness from Canaan constantly.

For this is the only way that our heavenly Father will fill the families of the nations with His divine nature, so He may see from heaven’s glory every man, woman and child bathed in His divine nature that is His commandments eternally glorified and fulfilled, flowing from Israel towards them instantly, so they may become reborn from the water baptism for everlasting-salvation finally. Meaning that, by our heavenly Father having Israel baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name fire from Mount Zion, in Canaan, then, He will flow His divine nature through their mouths, hearts, souls, strength and human spirit to enrich nations greatly, then, Israel will be the flow of His divine nature to the families failing to know Him for lasting-salvation.

This is something that our heavenly Father needed to do with the entire house of Israel initially, so since they received His divine nature as His commandments eternally fulfilled and virgin to become the richest nation upon earth, then, they will flow constantly His divine nature to every nation failing to know Him and His commandments, finally knowing richness instantly too, forever. This means, for instance, that everyone within Israel finally baptized in water then they will continue to receive our heavenly Father’s divine nature without every failing them, because through them not only the families of the nations will be blessed with the commandments, fulfilled and glorified, that is richness enriching them mightily, but also tribes never been contacted with civilization will be blessed.

These are tribes of families that had never been contacted with civilization until now from the Amazon of Latin America, for example, and other places as Asia, Europe, Island nations and Africa that our heavenly Father’s divine nature will flow towards them with His commandments entirely fulfilled and gloried, so He may bless them as if they had fulfilled them completely already forever. Given that, as our heavenly Father sees these tribes of families from around the world, failing to know His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill moreover they had failed to receive, know and fulfill the commandments of His eternal life that is the commandments of Israel and Moses, then, they will fail to be blessed to die forever condemned in hell’s torment.

Therefore, once Israel is baptized and living in our heavenly Father’s oath sworn to Isaac then eternal life will flow throughout Canaan, causing that their enemies receive fear and dread in their hearts to leave them alone finally, thus, Israel may continually flow with His divine nature, pouring from heaven’s glory as rivers of living water, blessing every family from around the world immediately. Surely, our heavenly Father needed to have ancient Israel descending to the Valley of the dried bones, overpowering Satan’s and death’s wills forever, finally to nail His holy name fire to their sacred-flesh turned into Jerusalem’s holy hill ancient wood, in Canaan, thus receiving His divine nature that flows naturally throughout Israel towards the families of the nations thus making humankind entire holy forever.

Moreover, the entire land of Canaan now flowing with our heavenly Father’s divine nature that is His commandments eternally fulfilled and glorified that had never been defiled by anyone upon earth much less in heaven’s glory, then, it will divinely flow its richness towards the families of the nations, bathed already with His divine nature flowing through Israel to enrich them greatly continually. This is how that our heavenly Father needs to have His entire divine nature flowing throughout Israel continually without ever failing towards the families of the nations, so He may only see His perfect holiness that He manifested Abraham, as He said to him: You must be perfect and holy as I am throughout eternity in heaven’s glory to enter eternal life today.

Now, once our heavenly Father has been successfully not only to have Israel baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name over Jerusalem’s holy hill, then, He will have them flowing with His divine nature that is His perfect will upon every family from the nations thus to enrich them daily with amazing richness hidden in Canaan right now. Besides, our heavenly Father needs to see every man, woman and child through the house of Israel in Canaan and their thriving communities from the nations around the world, enriched, flowing with His divine nature that will turn the most wicked-soul into perfect holiness, so they may finally love, serve, glorify and honor His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan.

Definitely, as our heavenly Father has His divine nature flowing throughout Israel and their thriving communities worldwide along with every man, woman and child from the families of the nations, bathed and flowing with His divine nature, then, He will see His commandments eternally fulfilled finally touching the lost in hell’s torment, because now He will have resurrection powers to give them life again. It is here, where our heavenly Father will see the families of the ancient nations in hell’s torment for millenniums, returning to life again upon earth, but now, the entire earth will be filled with His commandments eternally honored and glorified, because His divine nature is flowing freely through Jerusalem’s holy hill, Israel and the families of the nations with perfect holiness at last.

Furthermore, the families of ancient nations returning to live again, it will be because not only Jerusalem’s holy hill is finally filling Israel and every man, woman and child from around the world with our heavenly Father’s divine nature that is His commandments eternally fulfilled and gloried as they are in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, but also, in hell’s torment. Here, the Holy Spirit will speak the oath sworn to Isaac’ words that is His Son Jesus Christ: as the way, the truth and the life that no one can come to the Father except through him, then, everyone lying in hell’s torment will finally hear and receive his living words to live again in the new earth, where sins fail to exist forever.

This is when, our heavenly Father will see the love of the fathers returning to the love of the children throughout the nations, and the love of the children to the love of the fathers only to live in His new earth, filled with His divine nature pouring continually over Jerusalem’s holy hill, Israel and every human being throughout the earth finally. This is our heavenly Father’s new earth filled with His divine nature finally integrated in every man, woman and child throughout Israel and the families of the nations, so they may become enriched greatly with the amazing richness of glories and honors hidden in Canaan that had never been touched by sin, because His commandments are now flowing freely with humankind fulfilled towards eternity.

This is our heavenly Father’s dream kingdom that He had always desired to live with His children from Israel and from the families of the nations, including those in hell’s torment these days, so His holy name fire will receive glories, sanctities and honors that had never been touched by sin—this is His new earth loving His children with perfect Father’s unfailing-love throughout eternity. Surely, our heavenly Father has finally gathered His children from Israel and the nations with Isaac’s sacred-flesh, as the seed to be the tree planted in Canaan by His right-arm, for the wood to receive with nails His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill forever victorious against Satan, sin and death, so His children may live His holy heart’s unfailing-love and endless-richness. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main