(IVÁN): OUR FATHER FIGHTS for CANAAN’s LIBERTY to ENRICH ISRAEL and then the NATIONS now:

IVANI...@aol.com

Aug 29, 2019, 2:20:27 PM8/29/19
Sábado, 24 de Agosto, 2019 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

OUR FATHER FIGHTS for CANAAN’s LIBERTY to ENRICH ISRAEL and then the NATIONS now:

Our heavenly Father needed to enrich the earth, but, He needed someone to work with Him, so He may send His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to become one with the families of the earth, and here is where He found Abraham to sit with Him at the Lord’s Table: eating the bread and wine. Considering that, if our heavenly Father can sit at the Lord’s Table to eat the bread and wine with one of the families of the earth, then, He can begin really to enrich every other family of the nations, because He is determined to make not only Canaan, His home-sweet-home, but also the entire human race rich immensely.

For this is richness never found on this earth but only in His holy heart, where His children began to be born from His image to live according to His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness and in the amazing daily Holy Spirit’s powers and gifts that will enrich every man, woman and child by just pouring Himself freely from heaven’s glory into their hearts. That is why, that our heavenly Father needed Abraham sacrificing his three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, so His Son Jesus Christ may not only be born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb but also spill His altar in Canaan and hell’s gate with his atoning-blood, filled with endless-richness.

Therefore, our heavenly Father not only needed Abraham and Sarah along with the adoptive children, bought with money from strangers, to give them family love, to eat the bread and wine with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit but also the promised children born through incoming generations thus enriching the families of the nations finally with the King Messiah's life. Surely, our heavenly Father needed Abraham’s children eating continually the bread and wine with Him, so He may finally conquer the earth’s heart with His rock of salvation, displaying Abraham’s three sacrifices with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, because He was certain that Satan and the angel of death were going to be destroyed soon.

For our heavenly Father needed finally to begin to attack Satan and the angel of death through Abraham’s children born through the coming generations in Egypt’s captivity, because they were going to collect every sin from the past, the present and the future from the families of the nations, so they may destroy them finally in the Red Sea eternal water baptism. Definitely, our heavenly Father needed to this wonderful work of salvation with Abraham’s children that were going to possess Canaan forever, but first they needed to be born in Egypt’s captivity, where they could collect every sin, but born away from Canaan and its daily powers thereof, powers blessing continuously His holy name fire through the coming generations well into all eternity.

For our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child born with the oath sworn but without His holy name fire, because they needed to collect every sin from humankind finally for the water baptism of the Red Sea, abandoning them forever at the seabed never to worry about them again, so He may conquer Canaan, but without the effect of sin forever. Given that, once our heavenly Father had established a covenant of life with Abraham by eating the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ serving the Lord’s Table, then, His only Son could be born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, but without his known name in heaven’s glory that is Yeshua, Jesus.

For the whole of Israel was to be born in a foreign land, as Egypt, and without knowing His holy name fire moreover away from Canaan that is the manna enriching His holy name fire along with His eternal life continually throughout His children’s life upon earth, so they may finally liberate the entire earth from the effect of sin forever. Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed to destroy every sin first with Abraham’s children born away from Canaan: the land that feeds our heavenly Father’s holy name fire along with His eternal life in each of His children throughout Israel and the families of the nations, so He may finally destroy Satan and death to conquer Canaan that was occupied by Satan’s people.

That is why, that when our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ finally born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers then His Son was born as Isaac with His eternal life, filled with His unfailing love, His great Grace, His great Mercy, His great Truth and His great Divine Justice that He needed to establish within humankind finally. This is when: Abraham learned from our heavenly Father’s unfailing love that He had always spoken to him and his wife Sarah through the years, promising a son of their own, but, this will a son, as no other like him, bringing eternal life into their home, so they may finally love Him as He is loved in heaven’s glory by the angelical hosts.

Indeed, this is something that our heavenly Father had always long to do with the families of the nations but He always failed to find someone worthy to stand with Him, believing His words of life emanating from His holy heart, grieving for His families that had descended into hell’s torment, because they had failed to invoke His holy name fire for salvation. However, after His Son Jesus Christ was born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, then, our heavenly Father was able to live with Abraham and his loved ones with His eternal life, filled with His amazing unfailing-love that granted to every one's joys, happiness, prosperity, endless richness and peace as they had never known before.

It is here, when our heavenly Father began to change the world, because if He could live with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in a family home, filled with human life, as Abraham and Sarah along with the adoptive children, then, He could see that they can become His loved ones as well by just living with Him. It was here, where our heavenly Father really developed His oath sworn to Isaac that He needed to pour upon humankind, as the sacred-flesh, the unbroken bones and the atoning-blood, so He may not only have His eternal life established but also His entire perfect will, changing the way the families of the earth think and live, by been born again through water baptism.

Surely, our heavenly Father was able to live His eternal life, filled with His amazing unfailing-love for His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that He can see that Abraham along with his wife Sarah and everyone else, including neighbors and friends, were compatible to live His eternal life along with the rock of salvation emanating love, joys and happiness without ceasing ever. This is when, our heavenly Father was convinced that the families of the nations could become part of His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, giving birth from His holy heart to the words of life of the oath sworn to Isaac, that is His perfect will to become one with humankind forever through water baptism only.

Certainly, this is when, our heavenly Father was ready to pour His entire holy heart upon Isaac lying over Mount Zion’s wood, resting at Moriah, because He had judged every sin that the families of the nations may have committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus to forgive everyone baptized in water, invoking His holy name for lasting-salvation. Therefore, our heavenly Father called Abraham to bring his only son Isaac that he loved so-much to the mountaintop that He will show him at one of Moriah’s mountains, thus to offer him as a burnt offering unto Him in heaven’s glory, for He was ready to pour His entire perfect will to be obeyed by everyone throughout the earth, baptized in water only.

Besides, our heavenly Father had to have Abraham ascending to the mountaintop with Isaac offering him as a burnt offering unto Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because He needed to have His amazing love that has lived His eternal life with Abraham and his loved ones to become one with His divine family in the midst of the angelical hosts. In other words, our heavenly Father needed to permeate His angelical nations with His eternal life that He has lived along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit with Abraham and his loved ones in his household, so He may enjoy His children’s love living in His eternal life before finally ascending to live with Him in heaven’s glory.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham with his only son Isaac that he had learned to love dearly in His eternal life that had descended to become not only his lamb with the atoning-blood to remove his family's sin, but also become the Lamb that takes away the sin from the world forever. For the children born to Abraham will be his promised children, as countless as the stars from heaven above, taking on the sins of the families of the nations in Egypt’s captivity, for four-hundred years, because they will be born with Isaac’s sacred-bones, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, but without the holy name fire to destroy every sin in water baptism lastly.

However, our heavenly Father had to have the entire house of Israel taking on the sins of the families of the nations, because He not only needed to abolish every sin but also finally Satan and death along with the fallen angels thus He may have the land of Canaan, flowing with milk and honey, enriching Israel miraculously above the nations forever. Therefore, our heavenly Father needs the families of the nations to know that He is a rich God in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts and that He needs to be a rich God for every man, woman and child from humankind as well, because He is descending to live with them with immense richness flooding the earth throughout eternity, starting in Canaan.

For this is richness that our heavenly Father has never manifested to His angelical hosts in heaven’s glory throughout eternity until now, because they are naturally born from His holy heart each day that can truly be enjoyed entirely by His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with every man, woman and child from humankind forever, but baptized in water first. Richness born naturally from our heavenly Father’s holy heart pleasing Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and every man, woman and child, given that, they can only be enjoyed with the sacred-flesh, the atoning-blood, filled with His eternal life: destroying Satan, death and the fallen angels forever thus finally living only to know love, peace, prosperity and glory throughout the earth forever.

However, for our heavenly Father to enjoy this richness already poured upon Isaac lying over Mount Zion, resting at Moriah, that is His perfect will to be lived by every man, woman and child baptized in water, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, He has to remove every evil from you right now. That is why, that our heavenly Father had to have the entire house of Israel born in Egypt’s captivity with His oath sworn to Isaac and without His holy name fire to be invoked, so they may collect every sin that the families of the nations may have committed throughout the earth thus to destroy them at the Red Sea water baptism.

Given that, our heavenly Father was determined to vanish Satan, death along with every fallen angel, but first He needed to have the entire house of Israel collecting every sin from the world to abandon them at the Red Sea water baptism thus to liberate Canaan from Satanism for His holy name fire to descend with His Son Jesus Christ finally. Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed to have His holy name fire already flying over Jerusalem’s holy hill while His Son Jesus Christ was been born from David’s virgin daughter that had to spill His atoning-blood, filled with the eternal life that needed to defeat Satan and death to liberate Canaan from Satanism, so we may live our Father’s enriched eternal life today.

Considering that, if our heavenly Father can liberate Canaan from the presence of Satanism then He can truly liberate not only the entire house of Israel but also the families of the nations, because by removing Satanism from Canaan then He can vanish darkness as sin, sickness, poverty and the terrible violence that suddenly they manifest within the nations to destroy life. Now, for our heavenly Father to liberate Canaan from Satanism then He had to liberate the heart of the earth by having ancient Israel baptized at the Red Sea first, so they may abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh, where He can work with His perfect will, poured entirely upon Isaac, thus expiating every sin before descending into the Valley of the dried bones.

Understanding that, after our heavenly Father had expiated every sin from the families of the nations throughout the Sinai’s desert with ancient Israel, operating within the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest, where the victims' atoning-blood were poured continually, then, He could have the Israelis bitten by poisonous snakes, bleeding to descend into the Valley of the dried bones. Evidently, our heavenly Father needed ancient Israel descending into the Valley of dried bones bleeding from the poisonous snakes' bites, because He wanted everyone in Israel to understand that their blood was not strong enough to save them from death and the Valley of the dried bones, because only the atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ will save them finally.

What’s more, the blood that ancient had was filled with the eternal life defeated in paradise in Adam and Eve, as Lucifer caused the serpent to make them eat from the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and so, their blood failed to save them from death and from the Valley of the dried bones. However, now our heavenly Father may have His Son Jesus Christ born from David’s virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit’s powers, living their eternal life, defeated in paradise, finally to defeat Satan and death in the new paradise that is Canaan, so he may pour it upon his brothers and sisters thus to save them from death and the Valley of the dried bones lastly.

Now, for this to happen, then our heavenly Father had to work with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, as He sent His Son to walk the streets of the cities of Israel, preaching and teaching His living words born naturally from His holy heart that is the oath sworn to Isaac, His perfect will finally been executed properly throughout Canaan. For our heavenly Father needed to glorified His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood, filled with His eternal life that needed to destroy every work from Satan and death throughout Canaan, so ancient Israel may finally receive it thus to escape death and hell at last on the Third Day, so they may ascend to Moses over the mountaintop to serve God forever.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed to destroy every work from Satan and death throughout Canaan, and that is why that it was important for His Son Jesus Christ to go around the cities and villages of Israel to speak His words of life from the oath sworn to Isaac thus to heal the sick and liberate those sentenced to death already. However, as our Lord Jesus Christ was about to start his ministry within Canaan, then, he went to meet John the Baptize at the Jordan river, because he had to become baptized in water, invoking the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit for ancient Israel to become finally liberated from the Valley of the dried bones to see life again.

Given that, there is eternal life after water baptism for anyone that goes under the water nowadays, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because it is only here: where the sinful-flesh exchanges for the sacred-flesh, where our heavenly Father can do His perfect will of great works, blessing human life continually throughout the earth. Besides, this is the sacred-flesh that ancient Israel needed to dress to escape the Valley of the dried bones to see the Lord on the Third Day, because our Lord Jesus Christ was baptized at the Jordan by John, so he may transfer this glorified-body baptized in water already for Israel to escape from death and the Valley of the dried bones.

Considering that, as our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to ancient Israel’s wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, then, he transferred all his victories against Satan and death, but also he transferred the water baptism at the Jordan river that ancient Israel needed to turn the Valley of the dried bones into our heavenly Father’s holy heart to see eternal life again. Frankly, as our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to ancient Israel’s wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, then, the entire house of Israel received the glorified-body needed not only to see the Lord on the Third Day with perfect eternal life, but also to turn the Valley of death into a very holy heart forever (Salm 84: 6), blessing the earth always through eternity.

Really, our heavenly Father needed to turn the Valley of the dried bones into His holy heart, because He needed to destroy Satan, death along with the fallen angels by spilling His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood over hell’s gate and the rock of salvation, thus He may finally liberate not only ancient Israel but also Canaan to flood with milk and honey now. What’s more, our heavenly Father needed to turn the Valley of the dried bones into the earth’s heart, as holy as the one in His chest, but also, He needed His children reborn with the Jordan’s water baptism, received from our Lord Jesus Christ that had defeated Satan and death finally in Canaan forever, so they may enjoy His holy heart’s amazing richness abundantly always.

Legally, our heavenly Father needed the earth enriched but He had to start at its heart, where the entire house of Israel was at the Valley of the dried bones, because with the water baptism received from our Lord Jesus Christ then they had the power to turn the whole place into a fountain of healing for the families of the nations today. For this is healing that our heavenly Father had to send to the house of Israel to return to life as His Son Jesus Christ began to shed his atoning-blood over the wood at Jerusalem’s holy hill, so they may receive all the victories that had been conquered in Canaan against Satan and death thus to see life on the Third Day.

Truthfully, this is healing power that our heavenly Father will continue to send to the families of the nations that had been in hell’s torment for many years, because they died in their sins for failing to know His words of life, besides, they failed to become baptized in water by invoking His holy name for forgiveness of sin through the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers. For as ancient Israel walked through the Valley of tears (Salm 84: 6), then they received the Jordan baptism power finally by His Son Jesus Christ: turning it themselves instantly into our heavenly Father’s holy heart, filled with unfailing-love for His children not only from Israel but also for the nations, so they may know Him and life eternal at last forever.

Rightfully, our heavenly Father needed not only to spill Isaac’s atoning-blood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, but also, over the rock of salvation and hell’s gate thus to sing eternal victories against Satan and death, so He may finally turn the earth’s heart into His very holy heart ready to enrich Israel but also the families of the nations these days. Considering that, our heavenly Father needs to descend into a Canaan flowing with milk and honey already, because this is exactly what He promised initially not only to Abraham but also to everyone else as the children born through the coming generations, because the oath sworn to Isaac that they have received can only exist in immense eternal richness today.

In other words, our heavenly Father’s eternal life can only coexist with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and everyone else as the holy angels along with every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations in His immense richness, emanating from His holy heart that blesses everything around just to glorify greatly His eternal life through eternity. Given that, it is only in our heavenly Father’s immense richness from His holy heart that His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit have always known Him to be all-powerful, all-knowing and Omnipresent as well, because of His personal life that can be anywhere instantly throughout heaven’s glory, on earth and in even throughout the universe as well.

Indeed, our heavenly Father is massive and all-powerful that His eternal life that can be anywhere and everywhere at one time throughout Creation that He needs to live in the midst of His children along with the angelical hosts with the immense richness that His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit have always known and experienced with Him throughout eternity until now. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have ancient Israel descending into the Valley of the dried bones with the rock of salvation, spilled with the atoning-blood from the three lambs along with two uncut birds, because He needed His Son Jesus Christ spilling his atoning-blood nailed to the wood to establish His holy heart into the earth’s heart forever.

Understanding that, once our heavenly Father had established His holy heart as the earth’s heart, then, He could not only have ancient Israel reborn by the water baptism from the Jordan river that His Son Jesus Christ was baptized with by John the Baptize, but also, He could have Israel ascending into Canaan instantly to live His eternal life victorious over death forever. However, for this to happen, then the entire land of Canaan must be flowing with the milk and honey that He initially promised to Abraham and the patriarchs of Israel through the generations, and this could only be possible nowadays, if Israel becomes reborn from the water baptism and from the Holy Spirit baptism, finally liberating Canaan from Satanism.

Understanding that, as the entire house of Israel becomes reborn from water baptism and from the Holy Spirit baptism at Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, then, they will be living in our heavenly Father’s eternal life just as He lives it in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts thus to pour fear and dread into the Satanists’ hearts to walk away from Canaan finally. This is when, finally Canaan will be liberated from Satanism, as when our heavenly Father called ancient Israel to go to the Promised Land thus to enter with the army, led by Moses or Joshua, thus to remove Satanism from His chosen land thus for it to flow with milk and honey that is the richness needed for His final descend into His home-sweet-home.

Given that, the oath sworn to Isaac that is His perfect will that is to be not only upon Canaan with the entire house of Israel but also for the nations, where He will bless every man, woman and child as they are finally baptized in water, for Him to do His perfect will daily upon earth with them as in heaven with the angelical hosts. Considering that, everyone baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then that one has fulfilled the Ten Commandments thus entering to live our heavenly Father’s eternal life instantly along with the oath sworn to Isaac’s words of life, where He can do His perfect will with everyone throughout the earth progressively.

Now, when that man, woman and child are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, they have entered our heavenly Father’s eternal life with His commandments completely fulfilled, so He may do His wonderful mercies to enrich His life in them with richness from Canaan and from His holy heart. Given that, our heavenly Father is always ready to enrich His eternal life in every man, woman and child baptized in water from Israel and the families of the nations, so He may finally fill the entire earth from its core to its vast surface with His eternal life, filled with richness, granting abundantly new glories to His holy name fire throughout eternity.

Evidently, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham abandoning his homeland that was Ur, the Chaldeans, for Canaan, because He needed to pour His entire holy heart upon Isaac lying over the wood at Mount Zion, resting at Moriah, so He may enrich Canaan with immense richness thus to establish His holy name fire over Israel’s immortal-sacrifice forever. Understanding that, our heavenly Father has set up Canaan not only filled with immense richness but also He has His very holy heart under it, so it will enrich Canaan progressively, as His home-sweet-home, where He will soon descend to live His eternal life with children victorious over Satan and death forever, furthermore, He is ready to enrich every family of the nations now.

However, Satan is there in Canaan with his families that are continually doing witchcraft with the fallen angels from hell itself that rebelled initially against His holy name fire in heaven’s glory, led by Lucifer as their archangel, thus to defy continually our heavenly Father and His holy name fire that He has established it over Jerusalem’s holy hill already forever. Now, our heavenly Father needed to establish His holy name fire over Jerusalem’s holy hill with His holy heart as the earth’s eternal heart, where His new earth was born along with His children that were bones in the Valley of tears to see life on the Third Day, because Isaac finally shed his atoning-blood over hell’s gate for everlasting victory over death.

What’s more, ever since that our Lord Jesus Christ spilled his atoning-blood over the City of David’s gate finally to spill it over hell’s gate along with the rock of salvation that is there with the earth’s holy heart forever, then, not only ancient Israel could return to life to see the Lord but also every family from the ancient nations can now. Considering that, once our heavenly Father had stained not only the City of David’s gate with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood spilled over His entire altar of love eternal for every man, woman and child from Israel and the nation, then, He can enrich hell itself, as the atoning-blood spilled over its posts, but also, Canaan entirely and the rest of the world right now.

Now, if our heavenly Father is not only willing to enrich hell itself with His holy heart’s amazing richness along with the rock of salvation that descended there with ancient Israel to turn themselves into dried bones, for failing to comply with our heavenly Father’s legal water baptism, then, He can certainly today enrich you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends. That is to say, also that if our heavenly Father is willing not only to enrich hell itself with His holy heart’s amazing richness, born naturally from His amazing love for His children from Israel and the families of the nations, then, He can certainly enrich any poor man, woman and child throughout the earth thus making them so-rich until they may say: enough!

It is here, when our heavenly Father can really enrich you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, with the amazing richness that He has established at the earth’s heart but also from Canaan, because when you are baptized then you will become one with them along with heaven’s glory as well, as paradise and the New Jerusalem from above, for example. Truly, you will be filled with amazing richness that our heavenly Father has already granted onto you and your loved ones, as when you were born from His image and living soul thus you may live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness that is not only His divine nature but also his glorified-body of the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit—of endless richness nowadays.

For this is the glorified-body that we all have received from Isaac and later again in Canaan, as our Lord Jesus Christ was born with our eternal life, defeated by Satan and the serpent in paradise, as they caused Eve to eat from the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, so Adam may sin finally. However, as our Lord Jesus Christ lived our eternal life in his glorified-body of the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, filled with the Holy Spirit from the oath sworn to Isaac, then, every work from Satan and death was destroyed in Canaan, so we may have our eternal life always victorious over evil thus to enjoy the richness from Canaan throughout eternity, starting now.

This is a glorious richness that legally belongs to you and your loved ones that you may have them instantly today by just becoming born again from the water baptism and the Holy Spirit baptism, invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so you may enter into His home-sweet-home to stay with Him forever enriched. These days, our heavenly Father needs to enrich the earth more but He may able to do it with you along with your loved ones, neighbrs and friends, thus to live the richness from His holy heart that He has always dreamed to live with you and your loved ones throughout eternity, starting right now in Canaan, as your are finally baptized in water. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main