(IVÁN): CANAAN is a ROCK: ENRICHING ISRAEL and the NATIONS BAPTIZED, for the FATHER is coming soon:

vala...@hotmail.com

Apr 10, 2020, 6:27:05 PM4/10/20
Sábado, 04 de Abril, 2020 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

CANAAN is a ROCK: ENRICHING ISRAEL and the NATIONS BAPTIZED, for the FATHER is coming soon:

Lovingly, our heavenly Father was ready to pour His perfect will upon earth, so He may rescue His children that were already lying in hell’s torment, because they have failed to fulfill His truth and justice that is His water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fires in their homeland, thus they may escape their sin forever. For our heavenly Father searched the entire earth to see someone that was ready to listen to Him, so He may enter into a pact of life with him and his family, but, He failed to find that one until He met Abraham, because he was a man that was ready to obey his word along with his entire household.

Therefore, our heavenly Father had found someone that was not only ready to listen to his words thus to obey them completely that he may receive daily blessing from heaven’s glory, but also, he was getting a son after His heart born upon earth, where He could pour His holy heart upon him as His perfect will finally for humankind entirely forever. Considering that, because Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then, they could never receive the perfect holiness of His all-powerful name much less obeys His perfect will that is to fill the entire earth with endless glories, richness and never ending happiness in every man, woman and child through the nations.

However, for this to be possible then our heavenly Father not only had to manifest His amazing richness from heaven’s glory to Abraham and loved ones, but also, He had to show them the chosen land to turn it into His eternal kingdom of endless love that is Canaan, where His children could be reborn in His perfect will, staring with His only Son. Timely, our heavenly Father called Abraham to abandon his family and friends to live in a land that he had never known before, so he may begin to receive the promises that He had given to him, as a son that was to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb that is his wife thus to serve Him in his sacred-flesh in Canaan always.

For our heavenly Father needed not only His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, but also, you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends from all the families of the nations to love, serve and worship Him only in the sacred-flesh in Canaan, executing His perfect will in your homeland without ever failing Him. Understanding that, once baptized in water: you will fail to fail our heavenly Father throughout your days upon earth, as in your homeland, where you were born initially, because this oath sworn to Isaac has all the powers that you will ever need to live loved, prosperous, enriched and protected with endless happiness in eternity, starting now at home with your loved ones.

For this is the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, where our heavenly Father could pour His entire holy heart over His altar as Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so His Son Jesus Christ may be born as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers, doing His perfect will as in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, where sin fails to exist, giving way for increasing richness. For our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, so He may not only introduce His eternal life into Abraham’s family along with the promised children living through coming generations, but also, He needed to establish His perfect will upon it, so the earth’s heart may flow with milk and honey through eternity.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to sit at the Lord’s Table with Abraham and his 318 adoptive children, bought with money from outsiders, because by eating the bread and wine with him and his family, then, He had begun to establish His perfect will upon earth finally. Given that, by our heavenly Father eating the bread and wine with Abraham and his children then He was eating from His Son Jesus Christ’s hands that serves the Lord’s Table in heaven’s glory for the angelical hosts and upon earth for Abraham and the children to be born through coming generations thus filling the earth with His endless glories always.

For this was a call for every man, woman and child from the families of the nations through coming generations that as you may partake from your daily meals then you may eat with Him and the Holy Spirit His Son’s bread and wine that He ate initially with Abraham and his adoptive children, so you may live in His perfect will always. For this is something that you may do at your home’s table but also in other places that you are about to eat as in a restaurant or in any other kitchen that you may approach to have a meal, because the Father will be there with you to eat the bread and wine that is His perfect will in your life forever.

For our heavenly Father needed also Abraham to execute three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, so He may expiate, judge and forgive every sin committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit through the families of the nations of the world. Furthermore, this is His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, where He will pour His holy heart’s perfect will with all the sins of the families of the nations already expiated, judged and forgiven, so they may return to eternal life again to live with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit forever justified.

That is why, that when our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, then, He was able to introduce His eternal life not only into Abraham’s family but also into every family of the nations thus He may live with them in His new kingdom forever loved, enriched and blessed with endless happiness. Understanding that, our heavenly Father was able to live with Abraham’s family His eternal life along with every man, woman and child that had been born already but also the ones that will be born through the coming generations that He was very pleased to see you, and this is you today, living His eternal life with Him forever blessed in Canaan.

For our heavenly Father was well pleased to see you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from the nations living His eternal life in His Son’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that He had to have you already with Him in heaven’s glory living His eternal life with Him along the angelical hosts forever, and so, He had to call Abraham again. That our heavenly Father called Abraham to Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at mount Moriah, so he may offer his only son Isaac, because not only he (Abraham) had learned to love Him through His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac, but also, He had lived His eternal life with the families of the nations that He needed to take it to heaven’s glory immediately.

Therefore, as our heavenly Father called Abraham with his only son Isaac over Jerusalem’s holy hill to offer him as a burnt offering into heaven’s glory, then, He had lived already His eternal life not only with Abraham but also with every man, woman and child from the families of the nations that He needed His enriched eternal life in heaven’s glory instantly. For this is our heavenly Father’s eternal life that His Son Jesus Christ was able to introduce into the families of the nations, starting with Abraham’s family, so He may live it with every man, woman and child from around the entire earth by the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers—then take it into heaven’s glory to continue to enjoy it forever.

Moreover, all these wonderful things that our heavenly Father needed to do with the families of the nations, although most of them were already lying in hell’s torment, because they died in their sins for failing to become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His all-powerful name that would have saved them from hell’s torments instantly. However, our heavenly Father did all these wonderful things for Abraham and his children, but also, for you these days, because He was able to live His eternal life with you along with your loved ones, including your neighbors and friends, so He may take His eternal life that He had already lived it with you into heaven’s glory.

Surely, our heavenly Father has integrated you along your loved ones, neighbors and friends, including the children living in future generations in ancient Israel’s sacred-flesh as the tree, giving us the cross with His holy name fires victorious over sin of the entire world forever, so you may know the life that He has already lived with you in Canaan, in Abraham’s days. Furthermore, for this to be possible nowadays then you must become reborn from water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fires already nailed to the wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so you may rip the benefits of His eternal life that He has already lived it with you, so you may become enriched throughout your entire life.

Considering that, just as His Son Jesus Christ was born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, then, he was born with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that can only live in Canaan, where sin fails to exist, because this is the land of His perfect will for the entire earth forever. That is why, that once you are reborn from the water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fires, then, as you submerge into the water you will abandon your sinful life to emerge into Canaan, walking with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit into His eternal life that enriches you each day well into eternity.

That is to say, that you will begin to live your entire life with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit, because now you have been reborn in His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh that is Isaac that has received His entire perfect will directly from His Holy Spirit, so you will never miss a blessing each day of your life until kingdom comes. Indeed, you will live with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit in Canaan, because as Isaac lived his entire life in it thus never to know sin, then, later Isaac reborn as Jesus Christ from David’s virgin daughter without sin thus finally to destroy it forever from the face of the earth, so you may know happiness with Him only always.

This is to say, that you will live our heavenly Father’s eternal life granted unto you already through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by been baptized in water, invoking the perfect holiness of His all-powerful name, so you may only know heaven’s glory and its lasting-happiness that He has always enjoyed through eternity until now in Canaan, as well. Indeed, our heavenly Father needs to establish His perfect will with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, just as He started to establish it in Canaan with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, but also, He needs to establish it within your home, neighborhood, community and nation thus you may know endless happiness always.

That is why, that as you may become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fires nailed to the wood at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, then, as you submerge into the water baptism, instantly you will emerge from the Jordan with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit to become part of His perfect will forever. Considering that, once you have submerged yourself into the water baptism at your home’s bathtub filled with water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, then, you will emerge with Isaac’s sacred-flesh walking with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit into His eternal perfect will through eternity.

This is when, you will have integrated yourself into our heavenly Father’s divine nature along with the Holy Spirit, so you may become part of Him and His entire eternal life throughout Canaan thus you may live with Him enjoying the greatness of the oath sworn to Isaac’s awesome powers, taking His perfect will with you into your home as well. For this is something that our heavenly Father needs to live entirely not only with the house of Israel but also with every man, woman and child from the families of the nations, because once they are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fires, then, they have entered into Canaan to live in His perfect will forever enriched.

For our heavenly Father really needs to enrich each of His children from Israel and from the families of the nations, because He needs to descend into an earth where sin has not only been eradicated forever, but also, the families of the nations have been enriched mightily, staring with Israel, since He is definitely descending anyday now into abundant richness only. For this is how, our heavenly Father will transfer His oath sworn to Isaac’s perfect will with His children baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fires nailed to the wood at Mount Zion, in Canaan, that is ancient Israel’s sacred-flesh with the nations from the past and the future to establish His perfect will in their homelands finally.

That is why, that you may see ancient Israel’s sacred-flesh turned dust into wood, as they descended into the earth’s heart to take on every family of the nations from the past and the future to become one flesh, one cross, one family with His holy name fires nailed to them forever, in Canaan, thus to establish His perfect will in their homelands lastly. For our heavenly Father has made you not only His child to become His perfect will in Canaan, but also, He has entrusted unto you all powers from heaven’s glory, all powers from the earth below and all powers from under the water below the earth, so you may be His perfect will in your homeland thus He may enrich every family home immediately.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father has not only poured His entire holy heart upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and atoning-blood, but also, He has poured His entire perfect will for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, because He needs to have established His perfect will throughout the earth, because He is about to stay in Canaan finally forever. Therefore, baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fires nailed to the wood at Mount Zion, in Canaan, then, you will be His perfect will throughout your home, neighborhood, community, city and the nation thus filling the earth finally with His perfect will that is His divine-desire to walk with you forever loved by you through eternity.

For our heavenly Father has given us an earth filled with water in every country throughout the land, so the families may become baptized, escaping hell’s torment and the Day of Judgment coming upon the entire human race for sin finally to be removed, giving way for His sacred-flesh to thrive throughout His new earth with His amazing-love into all eternity. For our heavenly Father has poured into Canaan every richness for every man, woman and child baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name that will enter through the mouth into their heart, so they may not only become rich but also the land where they were born to know Him, as God Almighty that loves them through eternity.

For this is how, our heavenly Father could not only become God and Father for Israel but also for the families of the nations in their homelands, because baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fires, then, they will abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error, furthermore they will sanctify the land where they were born. Definitely, once Israel is baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, then, they are in Canaan, where He has always been God and Father of Israel, and so, they will begin to live in Isaac’s sacred-flesh thus sanctifying the land to remove Satanism finally from it.

This means also, that once Israel is baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fires nailed to the wood at Mount Zion, then, they will be released from witchcraft that they had suffered through the generations, and so, Satanism will fail to have a foothold in Canaan anymore—thus it may flow with milk and honey finally. This is when, our heavenly Father will be able to stay in Canaan with His children from the entire house of Israel, because every Sabbath rest He descends with ancient Israel along with great numbers of angelical hosts to rest, and if Satanism has abandoned Canaan then He will stay to marry Israel and the nations in the oath sworn to Isaac’s perfect holiness.

Given that, our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac initially and later from David’s virgin daughter gave us the bread of life abundantly, then, He has finished His work needed done within Canaan to marry Israel and the families of the nations thus to become one family through eternity only knowing love, peace and endless happiness forever. Moreover, this is where today: our heavenly Father needs you to be along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, so He may start to live with you in your home, neighborhood, community and nation richness brought to you by Him into Canaan thus you may live His enriched life even before you may ascend into heaven’s glory forever justified.

This is definitely our heavenly Father’s eternal life, granted unto you already, because you were born initially from it, since we have always existed with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit since the early days of eternity—which mean that we are older than the angelical hosts, so we may live enjoying what His holy heart always enjoys through eternity. Certainly, you will fail to know His glorious life, that is, if you fail to become baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fires nailed already to you on the wood, bathed with His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood, filled with His Holy Spirit’s powers and gifts, helping you to carry out His perfect will always throughout the earth.

Therefore, this is a wonderful life that our heavenly Father has granted to you by writing it throughout Canaan, as His holy heart poured His perfect will for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because just as you are blessed and enriched, then, that is exactly what He has always desired for the people that surround you to enjoy progressively through life. For every word written by our heavenly Father’s finger throughout Canaan will happen immediately, as you are baptized in water, abandoning the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, because blessed you are already with richness from heaven’s glory in Canaan thus you may live His life—loving you with endless celestial passions at home.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father has granted you His eternal life bursting with His amazing love felt profoundly for His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the angelical hosts and every man, woman and child born from His image to live in His Son’s likeness, so you may live with Him amazing richness of His endless-happiness filling His Creation with His personal sweetness forever. Considering that, everything that our heavenly Father has created through eternity until now, it has always been perfect and holy, because what emanates from His mind, holy heart and hands then it is to give Him pleasure, thus to please His demanding holy heart for His divine family to receive the best from Him always, thus searching for new glories through eternity progressively.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father after His holy heart had poured entirely upon Isaac as Abraham lied him over the wood at Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at mount Moriah, because it was here when Abraham was declared Just forever thus he may live along with his promised children His perfect will in Canaan, for the entire earth’s daily blessing may come. For our heavenly Father declared to Abraham by assuring him and his loved ones that Canaan is the most beautiful land from the entire earth, and that there is no other like it, and so, he was to live there with Him, His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, but as the father of Israel and many nations.

Now, since our heavenly Father had manifested to Abraham and his loved ones Canaan as the most beautiful land, because it is filled with His oath sworn to Isaac poured upon Isaac his only son but also for his brothers and sisters throughout Israel and the families of the nations—then, they could live an enriched life from there (Canaan) always throughout the earth. This is when, our heavenly Father had to fulfill His promise to Abraham to grant him his children as countless as the stars from heaven above, because they were going to be born to live His perfect will, but before this was to be in them, then, they had to collect the sins from the world to destroy them in one day.

For our heavenly Father had declared Canaan to be a very holy ground first throughout the earth, therefore there was no other land holier than it, that He could have His children born with the oath sworn to Isaac and His Ten Commandments in their virgin state to collect the sins of the world, but in a foreign land—away from Canaan. This was something that was going to take four-hundred years to collect every sin committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may finally grant to Moses and Israel His All-powerful name, so they may escape Egypt’s captivity to go through the Red sea in dried ground to safety, as citizens of Canaan forever.

For our heavenly Father needed Israel not only to abandon the sins from the families of the nations from the past and the future but also to abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, because now they were going to eat manna from His mouth from heaven above that is His Son’s bread and wine. For the entire house of Israel needed to become our heavenly Father’s high priests through the Sinai’s desert thus to conduct the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness that will expiate, judge and cover every sin that caused every man, woman and child to descend into hell’s torment, because He needed them reborn into His perfect will, in Canaan.

For our heavenly Father was expiating, judging and forgiving every sin from the families of the nations from the past already lying in hell’s torment but also for the children living through the generations, because He could save them, if they are willing to believe in His power to become reborn into His perfect will—in Canaan, forever enriched for the entire earth finally. This is something that our heavenly Father had to do not only for Israel but also for every nation and their homelands throughout the earth, so He may expiate, judge and forgive their sins but also bless their land along with every living creature thus to turn the entire earth into a new one, but also, make it greater, richer than heaven’s glory forever.

Indeed, our heavenly Father did not have to go to the families of the nations to expiate, judge and forgive their personal sin and their lands’ sin, impurities, because He could do it with Israel through the Sinai’s desert along with the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest, then, He descended into the earth’s heart to gather them in perfect holiness finally. For our heavenly Father needed the nations to become one sacred-flesh, one seed that is the tree planted by His right arm in Canaan, so they may be reborn into His kingdom’s holy ground as His children, separated forever from sin by the cross’s amazing daily powers at Jerusalem’s holy hill, flaming over the world forever victorious over sin forever throughout eternity.

For this is our heavenly Father’s perfect will to have His holy name fires nailed to every man, woman and child over the cross at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so they may worship Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit through life properly thus conquering new glories unseen before to become even richer, powerful and greater than before through incoming eternity. Therefore, it is from His holy name fires nailed to the cross at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, to every man, woman and child that has ever been born upon earth already and for those in coming generations to live in the nations, then, they will always convey His perfect will in their homelands once baptized in water by invoking His all-powerful name.

For this is how, our heavenly Father is planning to spread His perfect will through every family home of the nations, because His holy name fire is already lifted very high upon the face of the entire earth by every man, woman and child from the past and the future as well, given that they became one sacred-flesh with ancient Israel already through eternity. Certainly, our heavenly Father has placed His holy name fires bathed in His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood, lifted high above the earth by His children’s sacred-flesh baptized at the Red Sea, at the Jordan and other places, and so, it may become as a fountain sending His perfect will into every family of the nations that have been baptized in water already lately.

Nevertheless, this is the tree that not only sweetened the bitter waters of Marah, in the Sinai’s desert, but also, it sweetened the Valley of the dried bones that is to sweeten Canaan along with every Hebrew household throughout Canaan and the Jewish communities through the nations, because our heavenly Father needs to sweeten your home these days along with your loved ones. That is why, that every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations may love, serve and worship His holy name fires nailed to the cross at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, and so, His glories from His perfect will be always reaching you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends thus to replenish you always with daily blessing.

Therefore, once baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then you are forever His entire perfect will in the sacred-flesh and in the Holy Spirit received instantly through the water baptism, because by emerging from the water then you will walk in Canaan’s daily richness, although you are still living in your homeland. Here, for our heavenly Father does not matter whether you are a Gentile, Jewish, Muslin, Taoist, Hindu, Buddhist or any other religion or faith from around the world—He has expiated, judged and forgiven every sin through water baptism, so you may live His enriched eternal life that will fail to end in this world and in the next one to come.

Certainly, this is something that our heavenly Father will love to live entirely with Israel and with the families of the nations, by becoming one with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by the water baptism’s miracle: thus, entering into His oath sworn to Isaac’s daily powers only to know His amazing love’s daily passion, power and endless-richness for you. For Canaan is His perfect will for Israel but also for the families of the nations throughout the earth for many generations, because His holy heart’s desire makes every man, woman and child extremely rich, since He is God Almighty—and He loves to live continually in the midst of endless richness with His loved ones, as you and I and countless holy angles.

For our heavenly Father brought into the earth the best piece of land possible in His entire Creation not only for His Son Jesus Christ to be born as Isaac but also you baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name thus filling you with love, peace and endless richness untouched by sin for your homeland to become heaven’s glory forever. Considering that, if our heavenly Father lived His eternal life with Abraham but also with every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations that he will fathered in Canaan from the entire earth, because he was called to father a great nation but also many more, but in Isaac’s sacred-flesh—reborn from water baptism and the Holy Spirit baptism.

Consequently, through water baptism as in your bathtub filled with water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name then you will emerge from it into Canaan’s endless-richness thus becoming one with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit in Isaac’s sacred-flesh, so you may become His perfect will always in your home and homeland, distributing Canaan’s wealthiness into your land and families continually. Timely, when our Lord Jesus Christ was to be nailed to the cross over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, then, he went to pray to our heavenly Father at Gethsemane, a rock, asking Him for His will to be done and not his, because he needed to know if there was any other possible way to save Israel and the nations from sin.

Immediately: Our heavenly Father response to his prayer was that he was the only way saving Israel and the families of the nations with his truth, powers and everlasting life that had defeated Satan and his wilds along the fallen angels and death, so he may finally transfer all his conquered glories through Canaan and the entire earth to the cross. For this is Canaan with the entire house of Israel along with the families of the nations in one tree, the cross, at Jerusalem’s holy hill to continue to transfer His daily victory against Satan, the fallen angels and death to every man, woman and child, so they may live in their homelands enriched by Canaan’s richness—but once baptized in water already.

For this is Canaan, where our Lord Jesus Christ said that the gates of hell will never prevail against it, because Peter had confessed him as God’s only Son—then, he assured everyone that hell’s gate (Satanism) will fail to prevail on this rock that is Canaan, where he builds his temple each day as people enter into it baptized in water only. For Canaan is the rock enriching Israel and the families of the nations as they are baptized in water to enter into our heavenly Father’s home-sweet-home, because, it is His perfect will for you to be there with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, for He is about to descend and stay in Canaan forever loved, enriched with endless happiness with you. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main