(IVÁN): BAPTIZED: YOU are Isaac’s SACRED-FLESH: Honoring His name forever, for sweetness, power and richness:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2020, 1:12:13 PM7/31/20
Sábado, 25 de Julio, 2020 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

BAPTIZED: YOU are Isaac’s SACRED-FLESH: Honoring His name forever, for sweetness, power and richness:

In the beginning, when our heavenly Father created the heaven and earth, then He did it to give birth to His Son, Adam, because He was ready to populate His new kingdom with His children born upon earth thus to love, serve and worship His holy name fires that had been challenged by Lucifer and one-third from the angelical hosts. Therefore, our heavenly Father had His only Son Jesus Christ slain as His Lamb to create the earth along with the children that were going to love, serve and worship Him and His holy name fires, because He alone will be their temple and God that will bless them throughout life until they will attain richness never seen before by the angelical hosts.

However, our heavenly Father’s arch enemy, Lucifer, was ready to attack Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts and the children that were to be born from His image to love, serve and glorify His holy name over the mountaintop of the Lord, from where him and his fallen angels were cast out from it forever. Consequently, our heavenly Father had created the earth to be as holy as heaven’s glory along with The New Jerusalem from heaven above, because He was going to have His holy name fires loved, served and worshipped with new powers that the angelical hosts had failed to know them, because these were amazing powers that can only exist within His holy heart.

For our heavenly Father was going to have His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and now with Adam and later Eve given birth to the children that will populate the earth, thus through them, He will have His holy angels that He needed to replace the ones lost to Lucifer’s sin and rebellion. That is why, that Lucifer had to approach Adam thus deceiving him as he had deceived the angelical hosts that had believed in him, and this that he could exalt his name above our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in heaven’s glory and throughout Creation, thus he had to defeat what our heavenly Father had started with Adam.

What Lucifer failed to know was that he was fighting our heavenly Father’s holy heart amazing endless love for His children, because it was from it where He had dreamed to have them born from His image to become His likeness upon earth, so they may love, serve and worship His holy name fires with greater richness untouched by sin throughout eternity. Consequently, Adam was too smart for Lucifer and his fallen angels, then, it was almost impossible to make an approach to him much less deceive him as he had with the angelical hosts that had begun to believe that he could exalt his name above our heavenly Father moreover take control of the entire kingdom and the new one coming.

Understanding that, Lucifer’s attempts to approach Adam with the angelical hosts was impossible, but, our heavenly Father had given birth to his companion that was the woman, Eve, born from his fifth rib along with the children to live in the coming generations that he saw the opportunity to get to Adam and finally deceive him with his lies. Furthermore, Lucifer understood that Eve was the weaker side of Adam but he decided not to approach her, because he knew that he will suffer another failure, instead he had the serpent to become her friend, and so, through the serpent deceive Eve and Adam along with the children to be born in future generations thus to serve him as the fallen angels.

For Lucifer needed support from the fallen angelical hosts but also from our heavenly Father’s children born from His image to become His likeness throughout His new earth that was going to be filled with endless glory, so he may have real power to challenge our heavenly Father and His Son, but he was wrong, for there is no power to defeat the Father. Truly, Lucifer managed to have the serpent to become Eve’s best friend in paradise, so the serpent will speak to her about the fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thus she may finally give Adam to eat along with the children finally for them to come to his side to serve him forever in sin and rebellion.

Besides that, Lucifer was hungry for power that he could only attain from our heavenly Father, because He has always been the source of all blessings, richness and life eternal for the angelical hosts and now for Adam and Eve along with the children living through coming generations, so he may somehow conquer the angelical kingdom to promote his wicked will even further. Truthfully, this is when Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit that our heavenly Father had told them never to eat from it, because by eating it, then they will cease to live with His divine nature that is His eternal life along with all the richness from heaven’s glory belonging to them to enjoy through eternity, if they remain faithful to Him.

Certainly, this is the day, that Adam and Eve along with the children not only ate from the forbidden fruit that had removed them from living His eternal life’s daily richness in heaven’s glory as in paradise and upon earth, His new creation, but also, they will die to descend to the region of the lost forever cursed with the sinful-flesh. For they were no longer considered the Temple for His holy name fires that they had received from our heavenly Father by been born from His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness that is the sacred-flesh, the Temple, and filled with His Holy Spirit’s eternal life only to know His daily goodness flowing towards them throughout eternity, starting in paradise.

Therefore, as Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit then they died slowly, because our heavenly Father’s divine nature fails to live with them, and so, they were without the Temple of the Lord to love, serve and worship His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy hill thus they may live along with their children an enriched life throughout their days on earth. Understanding that, by Adam and Eve eating from the forbidden fruit, then, they had abandoned our heavenly Father’s realm of daily blessing, powers and endless richness to live in Lucifer’s realm of darkness that is sin, curses, infirmities, conflicts, poverty and death thus to serve his evils every day of their days upon earth until they finally die never to see life again.

This is when Adam and Eve along with the children ceased to have a Temple, the sacred-flesh, with them thus to love, serve and worship His holy name fires before our heavenly Father and His altar at Jerusalem’s holy hill, where He had dreamed always to establish His home-sweet-home thus honoring His holy name fires forever eventually with His children. For Adam and Eve’s body along with the children’s is fed with the forbidden fruit, causing them to receive every sin available from Lucifer and his fallen angels, so they may fail to enjoy life eternal received and known only with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus they may only know death and destruction finally.

That is why, that once Adam and Eve had eaten from the forbidden fruit then they had to abandon His life eternal life in paradise, because they were missing the Temple, the sacred-flesh, to worship His holy name fires over His altar at Jerusalem’s holy hill, where He has determined to establish it with great amazing honors above the earth and His children forever. Now, our heavenly Father with the sacrifice that He had started with His Son Jesus Christ before the angelical hosts over the rock of salvation, at His altar Jerusalem’s holy hill, because He had to slay His Lamb before creating heaven, earth and give life to His children, starting with Adam, then, He had to establish it upon earth entirely eventually.

Evidently, our heavenly Father needed to transfer all His amazing powers from heaven’s glory along with the richness that He has always enjoyed with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to earth, because now He was going to live with His children born from His image to live in His likeness, the sacred-flesh, thus to love Him through eternity, starting in Canaan. Given that, the earth had a Temple for His holy name fires in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts and the children that were to be born from His image and living-soul to live His life eternal forever enriched before His presence, but now, He had to transfer His only Son’s continuous sacrifice upon earth thus to bless Adam and his children again finally.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father had to restore not only Adam and Eve but also his children to the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood to become finally His Temple of His holy name fires, where they will serve Him and His holy name with His Holy Spirit’s powers flowing through them thus to conquer new glories always upon earth. For the entire earth had also become affected by Adam and Eve’s sin, thus they fail to live in our heavenly Father’s divine nature as His eternal life and daily blessing, moreover, they were forbidden to approach the tree of life to eat from its fruit, because if they were to eat it, then they will live forever in sin and in hell’s torment.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father’s amazing unfailing-love for His children, starting with Adam and Eve, continued to be strong as ever, although they had sinned against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for eating the forbidden fruit—however, He had a perfect holy heart in His chest that refused to abandon them, instead He wanted to love them more than ever before. Moreover, our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit was willing to descend not only to Canaan to live there with His children although they had sinned gravely against Him, but also, He had amazing powers of richness and endless glories that He can grant unto them thus they return to life again victorious over Satan and death forever.

Surely, it was important for our heavenly Father to transfer upon earth His Son’s continuous sacrifice that had started in heaven’s glory but now He needed it in Canaan, because not only Adam and Eve had descended to it, but also, His children were going to live through the generations thus to help them by granting His abundant: grace, mercy, truth and divine justice. For our heavenly Father wanted His enemies to know, starting with Lucifer and his fallen angels, including death and hell’s torment that despite that they had had the serpent deceiving Eve to deceive Adam and his children, then, as a loving Father with a very holy heart will continue loving them until they may see life again, as if they had never sinned.

Lovingly, our heavenly Father with a fatherly holy heart filled with His amazing unfailing-love for His children lost to Lucifer’s lies, curses and wicked deceptions then He was determined to recover the earth, so He may live with His children that are born there through coming generations thus He may finally conquer the earth’s heart with His holy heart in His chest. This is when, our heavenly Father worked with Abraham, because He saw in him the person that He needed believing in His words of life that He will normally grant him to have thus to enrich him more than the people of those days, because He was ready to start an important pact that will bless the entire human race forever with eternal richness.

Frankly, our heavenly Father was determined not only to turn Sarah’s barren-womb into a holy heart by the Holy Spirit’s powers for His Son Jesus Christ to become Isaac, the sacred-flesh, as the Temple for His holy name fires to be established upon earth forever, moreover turn the earth’s heart into His holy heart for His children to return to life again for eternity. For our heavenly Father’s idea to save His children from eternal perdition in hell’s torment was a simple one, and this is that because of one disobedient man then the children became contaminated with sin, however, with one obedient man then the children will be blessed with endless richness populating the earth as holy angels always failing to know sin through eternity.

That is why, it was very important for our heavenly Father to search through the generations for one family that was willing to listen and obey His words of life descending upon that household with the powers of His love for His children to become dress with perfect salvation, where He is pleased forever, and this is Isaac—the sacred-flesh for humankind final salvation. Truthfully, our heavenly Father needed to enrich Abraham greatly because He was entering into Canaan to live an enrich life that He will provide His amazing daily richness to him and those living with him, as his wife Sarah and the 318 adoptive children (bought with money from outsiders), but also, He was entrusting unto him His only dear Son jesus Christ forever.

For our heavenly Father had to establish His Temple for His holy name fires’ daily glories, honors and powers that He must receive from His children born to Israel but also the families of the nations from coming generations, for He needed to make His name greater throughout heaven’s glory and the earth as well with humankind—His children born to love Him through eternity. For these are our heavenly Father’s children that needed to be born not only from the house of Israel but also from the families of the nations in Isaac’s sacred-flesh, because His holy name fires is forever honor with it, for Abraham was called to be the father of Israel and for many nations as well, because of Isaac’s sacred-flesh.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh that is His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac then He has all the powers to honor, enrich and glorify His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy hill forever, so His children may live His daily blessing along with richness from Canaan thus they may become especial people upon earth that really pleases Him always until kingdom comes. Furthermore, our heavenly Father needs to have the entire earth returning to the sweetness that He poured upon it from His holy heart as in the day that He created heaven and humankind, so His children may live the daily sweetness of His endless richness that His life eternal must enjoy through life until Canaan is finally conquered by becoming His home-sweet-home forever.

Really, the sweetness that the entire earth once enjoyed was lost to sin because Lucifer and the fallen angels deceived Eve along with Adam and the children that caused the earth’s sweetness to fade away little by little until it was going entirely, however, with Isaac’s sacred-flesh replacing Adam’s sinful-flesh then sweetness is back again to stay with you and your loved ones. For the earth lost the sweetness that it had as it was created by our heavenly Father and everything in it, because everything that He created throughout it then He saw that it was good, as in very sweet as He is sweet in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, and so, His children may enjoy His daily sweetness throughout His new kingdom.

Besides, this is sweetness that the entire earth once enjoyed that will return instantly, soon, if every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, starting with Israel, will finally obey His living words in Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit in one baptism that you will have honored, glorified and blessed His holy name fires forever in your life. Really, with one water baptism that you may go through with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, then, you will have honored our heavenly Father’s holy name fires forever at Jerusalem’s holy hill, because you must honor it, thus filling Canaan with sweetness that it is already there to touch your home, homeland and the entire earth as well finally.

Indeed, it was important for our heavenly Father to establish His Temple upon earth, starting in Canaan, because His holy name fires’ glory needed to be loved, served and worshipped by His children born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac initially by the Holy Spirit’s powers but also from the families of the nations, thus replacing the sinful-flesh with the sacred-flesh that honors Him forever. For our heavenly Father needed to establish His temple upon earth as in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, because He needed His holy name fires loved, served and worshipped over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, so He may destroy darkness from Lucifer’s wicked heart born to destroy everything that He had created for His loved ones, as you and I these days.

Kindly, our heavenly Father longed for an earth liberated completely from Satan and satanism that serves him and his fallen angels with witchcraft that has devasted human life since the beginning, because they are in Canaan working for hell’s torment to be established upon earth thus destroying all life finally, so our heavenly Father will fail to have His kingdom in Canaan, as planned. For the entire human race has failed to have a Temple for our heavenly Father that they needed to receive from Him not only His love as their Father and Creator, but also, He needed to feed them from His Table the bread of life that Adam and Eve were called to eat initially in paradise, but instead they ate from the forbidden fruit.

Surely, it was important for our heavenly Father to establish His Temple from heaven’s glory in Canaan that is His Son Jesus Christ slain since the foundation of the world, as the bread and wine that His children must eat to see life again with a perfect salvation, enriched with powers that through eternity will discover richness, glories and sanctities untouched by sin yet. For there are glories, powers and richness out there to be conquered by our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but He must do it with you baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His holy name fires that grants you Isaac’s sacred-flesh to make this possible upon earth these days—thus enriching you greatly always, starting now.

Truthfully, once you are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as the God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, you will become his child, as Isaac was as well filled with amazing richness, powers and endless-glories, honoring Him along with His holy name fires forever—therefore, you are His Temple in Isaac’s sacred-flesh nowadays. Considering that, Abraham failed to have an altar to love, serve and worship our heavenly Father and His holy name fires, because, His Son Jesus Christ as the Lamb slain before the foundation of the earth needed to descend, and so, He may have Abraham conducting His three sacrifices over the rock of salvation for His Son to be His Temple in Canaan finally.

That is why, that as Abraham conducted the three lamb sacrifices with their halves facing each other along with tow uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, over the rock of salvation, then, it was done for our heavenly Father to return with the wood that will be the promised children along with the families of the nations to expiate sin. For this is our heavenly Father’s tree brought to Abraham: expiating, judging and covering your sins, your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because you were born upon earth to go through the doors of His enemies, hell’s gate, but with ancient Israel becoming one sacred-flesh with the nations then you will go through these doors, as the cross, but into heaven’s glory forever justified.

Therefore, once you are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, you will have fulfilled His commandments moreover honor Him and His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan; and so, the rock of salvation becomes part of your life to love our heavenly Father forever. Legally, our heavenly Father needed to have the rock of salvation along with the three lambs with their halves facing each other and two uncut bird to have every sin covered with the atoning-blood for His Son Jesus Christ to be born as the Temple for His holy name fires without any relation to sin forever in Canaan and through earth well into eternity.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to have His Temple of His holy name fires established in Canaan without any relation to sin, from the families of the nations, starting with Abraham and his wife Sarah, so His Son Jesus Christ may be born as Isaac from her barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers turning her sterile-womb into His holy heart. Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit that could enter into her barren-womb to make it as holy as His holy heart for His Temple to be born in Canaan, and so, Israel along with the families of the nations may also become reborn with eternal life in the last days.

In other words, as our Lord Jesus Christ was born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, then, her womb was healed as our heavenly Father’s holy heart, because His Son is the Temple of His holy name fires, moreover, His promised children were going to be the entire house of Israel along with the families of the nations as well. Consequently, our heavenly Father started to grant life eternal to Abraham and his entire household, as Sarah his wife and the adoptive children along with neighbors and friends by turning Sarah’s barren-womb into His holy heart by the Holy Spirit’s powers; and so, His promised children will live through coming generations without any relation to sin—but only baptized in water.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb that had become His holy heart by the Holy Spirit’s powers entering into it, so His Son may be the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood not only for Israel but also for the families of the nations as well throughout the earth forever. Really, what our heavenly Father had done with His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit’s powers in Sarah’s barren-womb, so He may have His temple established upon Canaan filling the earth along with its humanity with amazing glories, powers and richness, then, He had to descend to the earth’s heart to turn it into His holy heart, as His home-sweet-home for eternity.

Definitely, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham sacrificing three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, because He was going to do it all again, but over Jerusalem’s holy hill with His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the wood, spilling His eternal life for everyone’s lasting-salvation. Considering that, by our heavenly Father having His Son Jesus Christ born from Sarah’s barren-womb turned into His holy heart with the Holy Spirit’s powers, then, He could give birth the promised children without sin, starting with Isaac, His sacred-flesh, His Temple, but also to get them into Canaan, because only if you are reborn from His holy heart you may enter Canaan.

Timely, our heavenly Father had to do it again in the heart of the earth by having the entire house of Israel descending to it with the rock of salvation along with the three lambs with their halves facing each other and the two uncut birds, because they were going to conquer the doors of their enemies along with the cities forever. This really meant to conquer not only the entire human race from the past and the future but also the whole earth, because He is creating everything new, replacing the old things, because everything in His new earth must be created without sin thus He may live His fatherly love entirely with His children enjoying richness, peace and endless happiness through eternity.

Understanding that, by ancient Israel descending to the Valley of the dried bones to conquer the doors of their enemies along with the cities, then, they descended bitten by poisonous snakes to be nailed to hell’s gates and the families of the nations already paying for sins and failure to become baptized in water, and so, they became one with Israel’s sacred-flesh forever. This is our heavenly Father’s seed finally planted in Canaan thus the families of the nations from the past and the future may be reborn or resurrected with Israel’s sacred-flesh that had expiated, judged and cover every sin with lambs’ atoning-blood that the doors of their enemies appeared conquered forever over Jerusalem’s holy hill, for His Son Jesus Christ’s atoning-blood to shed with lasting-salvation.

That is why, that once you are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, you have fulfilled His commandments but also you have honored His holy name fires forever at Jerusalem’s holy hill, so you and your loved ones may only know richness from Canaan until kingdom comes. Really, our heavenly Father had Abraham conducting His three sacrifices with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, offering his only son Isaac as a burnt offering before he was to receive him physically, moreover have Sarah’s barren-womb turned into His holy heart for Israel to be born, starting with Isaac.

Well, this is exactly what our heavenly Father needed to do in Canaan and over Jerusalem’s holy hill, and this was to have His altar displaying the three sacrifices with His Son Jesus Christ in the middle, baptized at Jordan by John and victorious over Satan and death finally to turn the heart of the earth into His holy heart forever. For our heavenly Father needed His children reborn from the earth’s heart turned as His holy heart by the Holy Spirit’s powers entering into it, as he did in Sarah’s barren-womb to have His children reborn from His holy heart and His Spirit in Isaac’s sacred-flesh born initially from Him to return to eternal life in Canaan: as everyone living with Him forever enriched.

For our heavenly Father’s holy heart desire is for every man, woman and child from Israel and from the families of the nations returning to Him, but through Isaac’s sacred-flesh born from Him one-hundred-percent from the Holy Spirit, to become as perfect and holy as He is forever thus never to see sin again only know His amazing love filling eternity with endless-richness. Really, our heavenly Father has done everything that was possible even that that was impossible for you, so you may become from head to foot as perfect and as holy as He has always been in heaven’s glory with His divine family and His angelical hosts thus you may know only sweetness, peace, prosperity and endless happiness, starting with you at home today.

Openly, our heavenly Father has already blessed you with endless-richness with Isaac’s sacred-flesh born from Him, so you may have it these days by just been baptized at your home bathtub, because submerge into it, then, you will emerge with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit walking from one blessing to the next one until you may become the richest person upon earth. For our heavenly Father has all the richness you will ever need along with Israel and the families of the nations, including those (ancient families) that are in hell’s torment, because they are returning to live with Him in His kingdom of heaven’s glory that is finally descending into Canaan to meet and embrace you thus never to let you go away from Him.

Lovingly, our heavenly Father is your loving Father and for your loved ones, neighbors and friends, including your ancestors probably lost in hell’s torment, but with the cross He has gathered them in Isaac’s sacred-flesh with His holy name fires nailed to them forever blessed, because His Son Jesus Christ defeated Satan, death and the entire world for them to see life again, soon. Considering that, to return to our heavenly Father’s eternal life then not only Adam and Eve had to become reborn from His holy heart, for our Lord Jesus Christ as Isaac finally shedding his atoning-blood to enter into the earth’s heart to turn it into His holy heart for everyone to become reborn in his sacred-flesh, powers and in His Holy Spirit.

Really, only in our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh emerging from Him by the Holy Spirit, then it was done for you to become His child just as His Son Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit belong to Him, including Israel and the nations, so you may live His eternal life filled with His daily richness, powers and endless happiness at home with your loved ones. Otherwise, it is just impossible to return to our heavenly Father’s eternal life and His glorious kingdom of heaven, because you have to have had your sins washed away from the Lamb that is His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac initially from Sarah’s barren-womb turned into His holy heart for you to be reborn to see life again these days and for eternity.

Understanding that, it is in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness that is His sacred-flesh born one hundred percent from Him by the Holy Spirit’s powers, where He has blessed you even along with your loved ones before the foundation of the earth, so you may live forever enriched in heaven’s glory and in His new earth that is born from the old one’s heart. This means that once you are baptized in water then you have received from Him His entire being of perfect holiness, so you may return to eternal life these days at your home in your homeland only to know the richness that He has always enjoyed in heaven’s glory with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father really needs the entire earth filled with the glory given to you and to your loved ones already through Isaac with Abraham and finally with Him and Isaac again, but this time as His Lamb that takes the sin of the world, so you may enjoy His eternal life that He has always known to love you through eternity until now. Graciously, our heavenly Father created the earth filled with sweetness and the things that pleases your heart, as well pleasing your loved ones, neighbors and friends everywhere, loving Him as He has always loved you through His Son Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit, because you were born from Him to love Him throughout eternity with great joys, peace, richness and endless happiness.

Isaac’s sacred-flesh really honors His holy name fires forever nailed at the cross over Jerusalem’s holy hill, as our Lord Jesus Christ left it stained with his atoning-blood that grants you life eternal these days, in Canaan, as you are baptized in water by invoking it before our heavenly, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main