(IVÁN): Isaac’s SACRED-FLESH was born from our FATHER for you to see eternal life without sin on earth forever:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2020, 1:27:48 PM8/27/20
Sábado, 22 de Agosto, 2020 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

Isaac’s SACRED-FLESH was born from our FATHER for you to see eternal life without sin on earth forever:

Really: Our heavenly Father was homesick, because since Lucifer was able to deceive Eve through the serpent from the Garden of Eden by having her to eat from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, something that He warned them that the day that they may eat from it they will die, then He misses them always. Lovingly, our heavenly Father had slain His Lamb that is His Son Jesus Christ since before the foundation of the world, because He needed to create a new kingdom, where He will continue to live His eternal life, as He has done it with His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, where sin fails to exist forever.

Timely, with great care: Our heavenly Father had created heaven and earth with His Son Jesus Christ as the center of His continuous sacrifice, because after creating earth, then, He wanted to populate it with His children born from His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness that is the sacred-flesh, where sin fails to be seen again throughout eternity. Furthermore, our heavenly Father had learned not only to love Adam and Eve along with the children that were to be born in future generations to fill the earth with families and nations, but also, He had learned to live with them, enjoying greatly the relationship between them in heaven’s glory, as in paradise, thus, He needed them to return to Him immediately.

Realizing that, our heavenly Father needed to continue to live with Adam and Eve along with the children living in coming generations, because He could see that they would love Him just as Adam and Eve along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit had loved Him and His holy name fires through eternity until He saw sin in them. For this is a glorious relationship that our heavenly Father with Adam and Eve that was compatible with Him as the inseparable relationship that He had always had through eternity with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that He wanted more of His children’s love as never before, because He really feels His divine family relationship with them in paradise forever.

Certainly, our heavenly Father had really missed His children’s amazing love, as Adam and Eve born from His image to live in His Son’s Jesus Christ’s likeness as the sacred-flesh along with the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with eternal life through generations, thus filling the earth with His loving children, inviting Him with His kingdom to live with them forever loved again. However, no matter how much He really loved His children as Adam and Eve along with the children living through the generations on earth, then, He still failed to descend to them because of the sin to have eaten from the forbidden fruit, given that He is extremely holy, but He had a plan to descend to live with them as before in paradise.

Truly, our heavenly Father was crying for their return, because they were born from His image and His living-soul, therefore His holy heart yearned to have them return to continue to live that wonderful life that they had begun to enjoy for long eternal days in paradise, but sin was the barrier that needed to be removed completely soon. Certainly, our heavenly Father will spend His time figuring out how He could have His children back with Him again, because He missed that wonderful life that they had lived together in paradise until Lucifer prepared the serpent to deceive Eve finally to get to Adam and his children, destroying their lives that had learned to love the Father forever through coming generations.

Moreover, our heavenly Father’s unfailing-love for His children, as Adam and Eve along with the children living through coming generations upon earth, was great that His heart poured towards them, because He would call them continually from heaven’s glory, so they may hear His voice of a Father calling His children to return home immediately, but they failed to hear Him because of sin. Lucifer’s sin and rebellion were continually blocking our heavenly Father’s holy heart calling His children to return home, because His love that had grown towards them while they lived together in paradise missed them greatly, and so, He needed them to return to Him thus to live that glorious life already lived in paradise along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father’s voice is heard only in the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood given not only to Adam and Eve but also to the children through the generations upon earth, but since they had eaten from the forbidden fruit, then, they fail to hear Him, thus, He sent His Son Jesus Christ in the flesh for them to hear Him finally. Considering that, this wonderful relationship that our heavenly Father had with Adam and Eve moreover He knew that He will have the same relationship with the children, then, He enjoyed them greatly each day in paradise, because they were really living in His image and in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness that is the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood filled with His eternal life.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to pour His holy heart’s unfailing-love upon His children, because it would cry and yearn throughout His angelical kingdom, searching for them that He had to pour it upon earth finally, but not while they were in the sinful-flesh—thus His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac needed to live in Canaan for them to hear His voice finally. Surely, our heavenly Father not only needed His Son Jesus Christ born in Canaan as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb, but also, He needed His holy heart installed under Canaan, because He was descending with His entire kingdom of heaven’s glory to live with His children loved by them again, but loved by them with His holy heart, where sin fails to exist forever.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to sit at the Lord’s Table to eat the bread and wine that only His Son Jesus Christ serves over it to the angelical hosts to keep them perfect and holy always, but also, he needed to serve Abraham for Sarah to give birth to Isaac finally in Canaan. For this is the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with His eternal life that will replace the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error, so He may be able to speak to His children, starting with Adam and Eve thus He may have a perfect relationship with them as they could hear His voice in His sacred-flesh, where sin fails to exist forever.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed to pour His holy heart’s unfailing love as His Son Jesus Christ slain since the foundation of the world before the angelical hosts in heaven’s glory, giving birth to His new kingdom where sin fails to exist forever, but He needed to pour it upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh thus you may be enriched these days along with your loved ones. Understanding that, where sin fails to exist then you will begin to enjoy our heavenly Father’s daily richness that He has granted already not only to Adam and Eve but also to each of His children from Israel and the families of the nations thus they may live a life that honors His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, forever.

Truly, our heavenly Father needed His holy heart that was dying every day to hear and see for the children's well-being, but this was impossible, because they were living in the sinful-flesh and in the spirit of error, when they needed to be in the sacred-flesh and in the Holy Spirit to hear for heaven’s glory cries for them to return home soon. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to sacrifice His Son Jesus Christ before the angelical in heaven’s glory, pouring upon Canaan entirely lastly, because the families of the nations needed to see how He had suffered with His Son and His Spirit to see Adam and the children abandoning His holy heart hurting in paradise, and so, they may return home soon.

Considering that, our heavenly Father needed His children from Israel and the families of the nations returning to Him and to His home-sweet-home, as paradise, for example, but they had to do it only in the sacred-flesh that is His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb to make this possible—otherwise, it is impossible to see life with Him again. Really, our heavenly Father needs His children, starting with Adam and Eve, returning to His home-sweet-home through His holy heart’s blessings that has never stopped loving them, instead, His love for them has increased even greater than ever before that He yearns to have them returning to Him the sooner the better, so He will never again see them walking away from Him.

However, for our heavenly Father to make this possible then He had to have His Son Jesus Christ born in Canaan from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, because He was definitely pouring His holy heart’s unfailing-love for His children upon the sacred-flesh that has never sinned against Him, moreover, He needed to fill Canaan with His amazing richness—enriching you forever. Richness, powers and glories born from His holy heart as He was hurt to see Adam and Eve along with the children living in a different land other than paradise, because His holy heart’s desire was to live with His children the glories of eternal life, where the sweetness of our heavenly Father’s unfailing-love for His loved-ones can manifest powerfully as never before.

For our heavenly Father can still remember those glories eternal days of His life eternal lived with Adam and Eve along with the hope that the children were going to be born in paradise as His holy angels, because He needed to replace those that Lucifer had deceived to follow him in his sin and rebellion against His holy name fires. These children that were going to be born from Adam and Eve were to be holy angels, perfect and loving as He is forever, replacing the ones lost to Lucifer’s sin against His holy name fires, and these ones were going to be you—you born with your loved ones to love Him forever through the amazing daily powers of His holy heart.

That is why, that you must be baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God Jacob, where you will become reborn as perfect and holy as He is forever in heaven’s glory, loving you through His loving heart that has never abandoned you until now, despite your sins. For our heavenly Father will love to live with you and your loved ones those glorious eternal days in paradise, where He really lived His glorious eternal life loving His children that are not just Adam and Eve but also you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends throughout the families of the nations that need to return to His home-sweet-home now.

For those were wonderful and glorious days that our heavenly Father could never forget, because He was finally living with His children born from His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness that is the glorified-body of the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, where His holy name fires will be honored forever through eternity throughout His colossal Creation. Indeed, these were glorious and wonderful days that our heavenly Father needed to have them back with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in His angelical kingdom, as in paradise, but this was impossible, because Adam and the children had eaten from the forbidden fruit, therefore, He had to rescue them from their sinful-flesh thus they may return to Him soon.

Timely, our heavenly Father had to create heaven and earth thus He may have His children returning to Him, but without the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error that gives you as in Adam and Eve to eat from the forbidden fruit, therefore, He chose Canaan, where He can have His children returning to live again those wonderful and glorious days from paradise. Really, Canaan is paradise on earth, because our heavenly Father needs you to return to paradise in heaven’s glory with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, but this impossible, because paradise, where Adam and Eve lived with Him is far from you, but Canaan is just a baptism away in water, as close as your bathtub at home, for example.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father now had to pour His entire holy heart upon His Son Jesus Christ born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers as Isaac, so He may pour upon his sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood powers of the oath sworn to Isaac, helping His children, as you today, to return to life again in paradise, but in Canaan first. This is when, our heavenly Father called Abraham with Isaac to Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Mount Moriah (three days walk from his home, riding a donkey), so he may offer his only son Isaac as a burnt offering unto Him in heaven’s glory, because He was about to pour His Son Jesus Christ continuous-sacrifice upon earth, so you may have your salvation forever.

Definitely, these are powers from our heavenly Father’s holy heart born within Him because of His unfailing-love for Adam and Eve along with the children that were born from His image and living-soul to love, serve and worship Him and His holy name fires forever over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, thus He may conquer new richness, glories and powers unseen before. Therefore, Canaan was chosen, where not only our heavenly Father sat at the Lord’s Table eating the bread and wine with Abraham and his adoptive children (bought with money from outsiders), for His Son Jesus Christ to be Isaac as the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood with His eternal life to have His children returning enriched, but also, for you to eat His bread always.

For our heavenly Father needed His children as Adam and Eve along with the children born through the generations upon earth to return to Him, but they must return with His sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with His eternal life, so they may become His legitimate children living His eternal life’s richness victorious over Satan, sin and death throughout the earth. Considering that, our heavenly Father had the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood born from Him by the power of the Holy Spirit from Sarah’s barren-womb and later from David’s virgin daughter, so you may be as perfect and holy as He is forever in heaven’s glory these days, so you may only know His holy heart’s unfailing-love, prosperity, happiness and endless richness.

Frankly, in Isaac sacred-flesh, granted onto us entirely, it is a perfect copy from everything that our heavenly Father is from head to foot, so you may become His legitimate son and daughter as you are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name thus you may cease to be the copy of Lucifer’s sinful-life of endless poverty on earth forever. Really, once baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then you will become perfect and holy as our heavenly Father is forever in heaven’s glory, so you may finally return the copy of sinful-life and poverty that you have received from Lucifer descending into hell’s torment forever cursed.

Truly, once baptized in water then you will have become reborn as our heavenly Father is from head to foot that is that you will become as He is in His image, living-soul, mind, body and Holy Spirit along with other important characteristics as His personal wisdom, intelligence and other powers that will grow in you through life and throughout eternity in heaven’s glory. That is to say, also that baptized in water then you are reborn not only in our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood that was born from Him by Holy Spirit’s powers as Isaac, so you may become His perfect copy of Himself on earth and in heaven as well, but also, you will be living in holy ground always, and this is Canaan, paradise.

Therefore, Canaan will recognize you as our heavenly Father is perfect and holy forever in heaven’s glory and on earth as well, because Canaan will only recognize His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that you may have received from His Son Jesus Christ that is Isaac thus to bless, prosper and enrich you greatly every day wherever you may live on earth. For Canaan only recognize those baptized in water from the Muslim, Buddhist, Hinduism, Taoism, Christian, Jewish and every worldly religion, because Canaan will ignore any other flesh or life style from the families of the nations that is not compatible with our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood born from Him by the Holy Spirit thus you may be as He is perfectly rich forever.

Really, once baptized in water then you will become perfect and holy as our heavenly Father is forever in heaven’s glory before His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, because you may begin to live His eternal life in your homeland then Canaan’s richness will become part of your every day life, blessing everyone and everything around you always. Consequently, our heavenly Father had to pour His entire holy heart upon Isaac’s glorified-body as the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood for His children to return to eternal life again, but dressed with His amazing richness that will honor, glorify and exalt Him and His holy name fires forever within Canaan and throughout the earth.

That is to say, also that once baptized in water then you will stand before our heavenly Father conveying His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood where He has always kept His Ten Commandments in perfect holiness moreover His holy name fires along with every Sabbath day are eternally sanctified, and so, His perfect will thrives throughout your days without failing you forever into eternity. Indeed, you will be doing His perfect will through your daily life on earth as is in heaven’s glory, because our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood are not only His entire personality in you, from head to foot, but also, it is His perfect will in your entire life until finally you will ascend into heaven’s glory forever justified, doing His will through eternity.

Truthfully, in His sacred-flesh and atoning-blood born from our heavenly Father by the Holy Spirit’s powers then He will be the Holy One living in you, because only He can do His perfect will in you, as He does it with the angels in heaven’s glory, since He is the one doing: miracles, great wonders and signs in heaven and on earth as well. Besides that, our heavenly Father needs to enrich you with His sacred-flesh and atoning-blood filled with eternal life that is only love, richness, glories and endless prosperity for you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends from everywhere, because He is really serious about enriching you to enrich earth forever, given that He is descending soon to stay with you with His ever-increasing richness.

Moreover, these are richness, powers, glories and honors never touched by Lucifer’s sin and rebellion, because they were born within His holy heart only to be enjoyed with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that is in every man, woman and child that have become born again from the water baptism thus to see life again instantly in Canaan, as right now. For our heavenly Father along with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that were poured upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood, also He poured those wonderful and glorious eternal days that He had personally lived with Adam and Eve in paradise, so He may live them again with His children but also with you baptized in water with your loved ones, starting in Canaan.

Given that, these were wonderful and glorious eternal days that our heavenly Father lived with Adam and Eve with the hope that He will also live them with you and your loved ones, because you were supposed to be born in paradise thus daily granting Him your heart’s love, joys, happiness and endless richness that you may have inherited from Him through water baptism. Really, those wonderful and glorious eternal days that our heavenly Father lived and enjoyed with Adam and Eve while they were still perfect and holy as He has always been through eternity with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, then, He is going to live them with you too, but in Canaan, as you are baptized in water today.

For these are glorious eternal days from paradise that our heavenly Father will love to live them with you, your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world just as He lived them with Adam and Eve in perfect love, holiness, happiness and endless health that He has restored everyone’s health forever over Jerusalem’s holy hill, as He healed His Son Jesus Christ. Really, as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to ancient Israel that became one tree with the families of the nations from the past and the future, then, He removed sin from the world, with it, granted us perfect health to be distributed through every man, woman and child by invoking His holy name nailed to the cross at Mount Zion forever.

If truth be told: we have perfect health from our heavenly Father with His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the cross, because by healing ancient Israel along with the families of the nations from the past and the future, then, we may enjoy perfect health as angels and people in heaven’s glory enjoy each day, thus we may serve Him always, starting now. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham sacrificing three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut doves over the rock of salvation, spilled with atoning-blood, because He was returning with the torch in His hands burning with His fires thus to remove sin from Canaan and the entire world, for His children were coming home again.

For the wood that our heavenly Father carried with Him was to expiate, judge and forgive every sin that the families of the nations had committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so His children may be born without sin, as holy angels, starting with Isaac, for He was determined to live those glorious days from paradise on earth finally. Understanding that, with these three lambs sacrifices that our heavenly Father had Abraham conducting over the rock of salvation with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, was to have His children, starting with Isaac born in Canaan without sin forever but also Jacob His first-born along with the rest of the children.

That is why, that baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, you are instantly reborn with the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit filled with eternal life along with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers for His perfect will to be in your life—thus enriching you continuously, starting now. Therefore, Jacob’s children were to be born outside Canaan, as in a foreign land, Egypt, because, they were going to be born collecting the sins from all the families of the nations from the past and the future; understanding that, at the end of the four hundred years, then, they will be released to walk towards the Red Sea to abandon every sin forever.

Given that, at the end of the four hundred years then our heavenly Father will call Moses to ascend to Mount Sinai to receive His holy name fires, as the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, because now they were going to become baptized with water at the Red Sea to abandon the sins of the world forever. Really, our heavenly Father needed to abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where He will be living with them to execute every power available to Him thus performing great miracles, wonders and signs throughout the Sinai’s desert, conquering the heart of the earth and Canaan finally, thus turning the earth into His coming new kingdom.

At the Red Sea, Israel abandoned the sins of the families of the nations from the past and the future: understanding that, they needed not only to gather them with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, but also, they were to become baptized with them, thus abandoning every sin at the seabed never to see them again in humankind entirely through coming eternity. For this is the baptism that our heavenly Father needed to execute with ancient Israel that had gathered not only the sins from the families of the nations from the past and the future, as your sins and that of your loved ones nowadays, so they may abandon them at the Red Sea finally to destroy them in one day in Canaan.

Therefore, at the Red Sea water baptism, then, Israel abandoned the sinful-flesh to receive the sacred-flesh that needed to go through the Sinai’s desert performing rituals and ceremonies from the oath sworn to Isaac’s perfect holiness, thus to expiate, judge and cover every sin with lambs’ atoning-blood that they had abandoned at water baptism for the nations to see life again but without sin. Through the Sinai’s desert, ancient Israel received from our heavenly Father His tabernacle of reunion with the Holy of Holiest to expiate, judge and cover every sin abandoned at the Red Sea water baptism with rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness, thus to descend finally to the earth’s heart that was the Valley of the dried bones to rescue the earth from dying forever.

Therefore, our heavenly Father worked with Israel through the Sinai’s desert in everything needed thus expiating, judging and covering every sin committed by the families of the nations against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because from the earth’s heart they will become one seed planted in Canaan to become the tree sanctifying His holy name fires in perfect holiness forever. This seed as Israel in our heavenly Father’s right-hand was his promised children that spent four-hundred years of captivity in Egypt and baptized in the Red Sea then they became citizens of Canaan thus to walk through the Sinai’s desert to descend into captivity again, but this time, at hell’s gates they gathered the nations for Canaan with perfect salvation finally forever.

Timely, ancient Israel had descended to the Valley of the dried bones victorious against Satan’s sins, curses, poverty, illness and death, conquering the enemies’ doors along with the cities as the families of the nations from the past and the future as well, so they may become one seed, one tree, as the cross sanctifying His holy name fires forever over the entire earth. Frankly, our heavenly Father had to have ancient Israel reborn from the Valley of the dried as His legitimate children to enter into heaven’s glory and His eternal life forever justified and enriched with His rock of salvation that He had granted to Abraham initially to sacrifice three lambs’ along with two birds uncut, spilled with atoning-blood, for Isaac to be born without sin.

Therefore, Isaac was born without sin then the entire house of Israel as well, because they were born with His eternal life along with the Commandments of Israel and Moses in their virgin state thus to spread them to the families of the nations, but as they are baptized in water to fill the earth with His endless powers, sweetness and glory forever. For the entire house of Israel was called by our heavenly Father to love Him forever along with His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so He may finally bless and enrich them with endless glories of His Holy Spirit that He had begun to pour upon Isaac thus they may become the joy of His holy heart throughout the earth forever.

Therefore, Israel was called just as Abraham initially to love our heavenly Father and His holy name fires with His unfailing-love that has never been touched by Lucifer, sin, darkness, death, hell or any evil, because it emanates naturally from the rock of salvation that you will receive forever as you are baptized in water, as right now in your bathtub at home. For our heavenly Father had prepared also three sacrifices for ancient Israel as well along with the families of the nations at hell’s gate as they became one seed, one tree, one cross over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so they may finally enter heaven’s glory to live forever loved, enriched and justified throughout eternity, starting in the heart of the earth.

Understanding that, as our heavenly Father had Abraham conducting three lamb sacrifices along with two uncut birds over the rock of salvation, then, it was for Isaac, Jacob and the patriarchs of Israel to be born—however, for ancient Israel to enter Canaan then they had to go through three sacrifices as well, but this time, it was with Isaac nailed to them forever. In other words, Isaac was born in Canaan along with Jacob and the patriarchs of Israel later, because of the three lamb sacrifices that Abraham conducted over the rock of salvation with two uncut birds, spilled with atoning-blood, however: ancient Israel was born in captivity later to have their three brothers-sacrifices over Jerusalem’s holy hill to enter Canaan victoriously bathed in the Messiah’s atoning-blood.

That is why, that these days once you are baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, as the God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob nailed to the cross over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, then the Holy Spirit will lift you there to receive your salvation thus to be declared perfect and holy forever. Really, you have become our heavenly Father’s child, because in water baptism you will receive the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that was born from Him by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so you may return to Him and His eternal life only to know love, joys and endless happiness with your loved ones on earth and in heaven’s glory forever through eternity. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main