(IVÁN): THE CROSS was BORN from the EARTH’s HEART as HIS NEW EARTH of HIS PERFECT WILL FOR YOU NOW:

1 view

ivanva...@gmail.com

May 7, 2020, 11:12:05 PM5/7/20
Sábado, 02 de Mayo, 2020 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

THE CROSS was BORN from the EARTH’s HEART as HIS NEW EARTH of HIS PERFECT WILL FOR YOU NOW:

The time had come for our heavenly Father to create a new kingdom that He will fill with His amazing unfailing love that He has always felt abundantly for His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that He thought only of His children born from His image and His living-soul, thus they may become one with Him—trusting Him through eternity. This is when, our heavenly Father said to His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit let us descend to create man in our image and likeness, so he may be as we are knowing good and evil filling the entire Creation with them, conquering new glories, sanctities and never ending happiness, pleasing His amazing holy heart with new endless-glories through eternity.

For our heavenly Father needed to please His holy heart with amazing glories, powers, sanctities and endless happiness untouched by Lucifer and his fallen angels, because He was very hurt to see sin in His angelical kingdom that He could only think of creating a new one, but with children born from Him, and this is you and I, starting with Adam and Eve. For Lucifer along with one-third of the angelical kingdom had gone with him, believing that he could take on our heavenly Father’s holy name fires thus not only to take over the kingdom of heaven along with the angelical hosts, but also for him to be exalted exceedingly over heavenly places with even greater glories than ever before.

For Lucifer really thought that he could take on our heavenly Father’s holy name fires from His altar over mount Zion, so he may have the entire angelical kingdom following him not only to take over the kingdom of heaven but also create a new one thus to further his wicked will into eternity, living his sinful-life as his wicked heart desired blindly forever. However, because of Lucifer’s wicked heart rebellious against our heavenly Father and His holy name fires over His altar of His perfect unfailing-love along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, hell’s torments were born for him to descend there forever cursed along with the angelical hosts following him thus they may be separated from heaven’s glory finally forever.

This is when, Lucifer became Satan, the adversary of our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the angelical hosts but also of his children born through future generations, so he may attack them as he attacked initially His holy name fires and the angelical hosts that love, serve and worship Him and His holy name fires through eternity until now. That is to say, that because of Lucifer’s wicked heart rebellious against our heavenly Father and His holy name fires along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, the heart of the earth became as wicked as Lucifer’s wicked heart to be filled with fires finally for sin to be destroyed in one day with perfect truth and justice into eternity.

For this is the life that Lucifer along with his fallen angels had met by rebelling against our heavenly Father and His holy name fires manifesting itself in the earth’s heart, where sin had to be destroyed finally along with Lucifer and the fallen angels thus He may start His new earth filled with His unfailing-love born from His holy heart into eternity. Definitely, our heavenly Father needed Satan defeated in his own wicked heart manifested in heaven’s glory along with the fallen angels finally to end in the earth’s heart, as hell’s torments, where Lucifer along with his fallen angels had been condemned already to die there by been toss into the lake of fire as the second death never to see life again through eternity.

Moreover, this is something that Lucifer already knew along with his fallen angels that they had been defeated, judged and condemned forever to eternal perdition not only in hell’s torment but also finally to be tossed into the lake of fire, so they will fail to return to the angelical glorious life that they once knew in heaven’s glory. For Lucifer will love to return to the angelical life that he once enjoyed with the fallen angels, when they were holy in our heavenly Father’s presence and that of His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because they really enjoyed love, peace and glory totally opposite to what they are living now away from heaven’s glory and Canaan as well.

Consequently, Lucifer is in Canaan living next to the Israelis and the Jewish people, because he thinks that by staying in holy ground then he cannot only block the blessings that are there for Israel and the families of the nations—but also, he can intent to become one with them to return to the glorious angelical life that once he valued in heaven. That is why, that Lucifer along with the fallen angels in their different ranks of power knows very well that they are not only defeated, judged and condemned forever to descend into hell’s torment but also they know that their final stop in their wicked lives is the lake of fire, so they may fail to see life again through eternity.

This is the reason that Satan is not willing to let Canaan go for the Israelis, because this is his final hope to enter somehow into eternal life that he once enjoyed in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, because Canaan is our heavenly Father’s new kingdom of His amazing eternal love for His children throughout the earth. This is His new kingdom of His eternal love for His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and now Israel along with the families of the nations that they had become one seed, on tree, one cross forever victoriously over sin throughout the earth, starting from its heart that is now His holy heart filled with everyone’s eternal life.

Therefore, since Lucifer along with the fallen angels knows that they have been defeated, judged and condemned to descend into hell’s torment that is his own wicked heart rebellious against our heavenly Father and His holy name fires along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, he can only continue to rebel against Him and His children until he finally dies. For Adam had been born from our heavenly Father’s image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness only to know the Holy Spirit’s glories that will cause him to love, serve and worship His holy name fires at His altar at Mount Zion as always in heaven’s glory and upon earth as well thus given birth to His new kingdom lastly.

For our heavenly Father had given birth from His holy heart not only Adam but also Eve that needed to be born from him, and this is the sacred-flesh or His Son’s likeness, and so, He put him to sleep, creating the woman for his children to be born through coming generations thus to love, serve and worship His holy name fires forever. Lovingly: Our heavenly Father put Adam to sleep, because He needed to pull one of his ribs, so He may not only give birth to Eve that was in him but also the children, and so, with the fifth rib in His hands He formed Eve and each of His children to become as perfect and holy as He is forever in paradise.

For our heavenly Father had given birth to Adam in His perfect holiness along with Eve and the children, so they may live with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit: loving, serving and worshipping His holy name fires that needed to be exalted by them over the earth forever glorious, since Lucifer and the fallen angels had attacked it. For this is the new kingdom that our heavenly Father needed to begin with Adam and Eve so their children may live through coming generations: loving, serving and worshipping His holy name fires at His altar, to destroy Lucifer’s sin, curses and darkness, but also, create His new kingdom born from His holy heart giving always abundantly love, joys and happiness to His children.

That is why, that as you may kneel to pray before our heavenly Father in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, then, you are loved mightily by His holy heart that is not only in His chest but also it is under Canaan, growing towards you with endless love, richness and prosperity that makes your heart extremely happy along with your loved ones. Therefore, Lucifer understood our heavenly Father’s plan to create a new kingdom, but without him and his fallen angels, because this will be a new kingdom with His eternal life thriving within His children, failing always to know sin but only love, service and glory to His holy name fires, conquering new glories untouched by evil before for His new Creation.

This is when, Lucifer tried his best from his wicked wisdom to approach Adam thus to cause him to believe in him and his lies as the fallen angels had believed in him blindly, because they were ready to lie down their lives to help him create his kingdom by taking over our heavenly Father’s holy name fires to exalt himself forever. Understanding that, if Lucifer could hold onto every man, woman and child with his forbidden fruit and the spirit of error then he could also try to possess it again for his kingdom of darkness throughout the earth, so he may finally defeat our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts thus reentering in heaven’s glory finally victorious.

Surely, this is something that it is totally impossible, because our heavenly Father has granted Israel and the families of the nations baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, powers from the oath sworn to Isaac that Lucifer has failed to figure them out until this day—for these are powers protecting Canaan, His holy name and His children forever. Nevertheless, Lucifer was unable to approach Adam, because he was created in our heavenly Father’s image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness that is the sacred-flesh and filled with the Holy Spirit’s powers and gifts, therefore, he had the mind of God and His amazing wisdom consequently an approach towards him thus to deceive him, it was impossible.

However, Lucifer was able to approach the weak side of Adam that it was his fifth rib, so he may get to him, and this was Eve, because she had a friend that was more friendly towards evil than to her and Adam, and so, she was deceived by the serpent that thought that Lucifer could exalt himself higher than ever before. Lucifer had deceived Eve, by causing her to believe that she could eat along with Adam and the children from the fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, when our heavenly Father had warned them never to eat from it, because as they may then they will die—meaning that they will live a different life to His life eternal.

For our heavenly Father needed not only Adam and Eve but also the children to take on His holy name fires over the altar at Mount Zion, thus to love, serve and worship it along with the angelical hosts that had always served Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit through eternity, because He certainly needed them to conquer new glories. For these are glories that the fallen angelical hosts had failed to conquer them, because they could only be conquered by His divine family that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the faithful angelical host, but now everyone else, as Adam and Eve along with the children living though coming generations forever enriched in heaven’s glory and in eternal life.

Now, Lucifer was able to have Eve deceived by the serpent, as she was told that she could eat from the forbidden fruit, so she can have her eyes opened to know good and evil just as the Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit know good and evil, and so, she with Adam could be as divinely as they are forever. However, Eve did not only eat from the forbidden fruit but also Adam along with the children from future generations, therefore, everyone was now living a life that was totally different from our heavenly Father’s eternal life, granted unto them already in paradise, because this was an evil and rebellious life against His holy name fires leading to death in hell’s torment.

That is why, that because Eve ate from the forbidden fruit, then, not only Adam sinned but also the children born through coming generations, and so, our heavenly Father removed them from His glorious eternal life that they were already enjoying in paradise to live a life with death on earth, given that from the dust they emerged then they must return to it. For our heavenly Father needed them returning to dust as from where they were taken initially to dress His image, living-soul and life granted unto them born from Him to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness, filled with His Holy Spirit’s perfect will executed perfectly well throughout heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts and now upon earth with His coming children.

Nevertheless, for this to be possible then our heavenly Father needed to have them reborn again thus to abandon the sinful-flesh, the forbidden fruit, the spirit of error and death for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, so they may return to life eternal in paradise—and this is Canaan, His home-sweet-home only to live in perfect love, worship, prosperity and glory with endless-happiness. These are our heavenly Father’s children as Adam and Eve along with you and I reborn from the earth, as from where He had taken a handful of dust to dress His image, living-soul and life granted unto us divinely as we came out from Him, so we may return to heaven’s glory without sin and forever enriched with Canaan’s glory throughout eternity.

Definitely, this new birth had to take place in the heart of the earth taken over by Lucifer and his fallen angels, because Adam and Eve had eaten from the forbidden fruit, moreover they had disobeyed and rebelled against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, thus, the heart of the earth had become Lucifer kingdom of darkness. Surely, our heavenly Father needed not only the ancient Israelis conducting the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness throughout the Sinai desert with the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest, but also, see Israel nailed to the gates of hell with the nations lying already there with their sins to return to life with them in Canaan.

Considering that, this was the only way possible that our heavenly Father could have His children with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood conquering not only nations already lost in sins in hell’s torment, but also, they had the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, turning the earth’s heart as holy as His heart is forever, for His children to be reborn there with eternal life. Certainly, the heart of every man, woman and child that had failed to become baptized in water was extremely wicked, as in Noah’s days, because the heart of the earth initially was as wicked as Lucifer’s in his chest—that He had to change it as His holy heart in his chest to save the families of the nations with His amazing unfailing-love.

For Lucifer had turned the heart of the earth along with the fallen angels into his kingdom of darkness, because he needed to receive not only Adam and Eve dying in their sins for having eaten from the forbidden fruit, but also, receive the children, and so, our heavenly Father’s holy name fires will fail to be exalted by them upon earth forever. That is why, that our heavenly Father needed to take over the heart of the earth away from Satan and his fallen angels, so they will fail to extend their kingdom of darkness further into the families of the nations throughout the earth, given that, our heavenly Father had created it to make it His new kingdom of His never-ending unfailing-love.

Therefore, for our heavenly Father to show His unfailing-love not only to His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, but also, He had to show His amazing-love without limit to every man, woman and child from the families of the nations from the heart of the earth thus they may eat daily from His endless-love, as milk and honey. Now, for our heavenly Father to take control of the heart of the earth, thus to destroy Lucifer and his fallen angels that were becoming a powerful kingdom of darkness upon earth, destroying the families of the nations with lies, curses, infirmities, poverty and death, then, He had to have a pact of life with a family to fill it with His eternal life.

This is when: our heavenly Father found Abraham along with his wife Sarah with her barren-womb unable to give life to a child much less to a family or to the entire earth, and so, He called him to the Lord’s Table to eat with Him the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ’s hands, for his sacred-flesh to be born in Canaan. Considering that, our heavenly Father plan of salvation for the families of the nations was to get them reborn through water baptism by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may enter into His sacred-flesh, where He can trust them, and they can trust Him blindly throughout eternity with perfect salvation forever.

It is here, where our heavenly Father along with Abraham and his 318 adoptive children ate from His Son Jesus Christ’s hands the bread and wine, served daily to the angelical hosts in heaven’s glory thus to love, serve and worship His holy name fires, conquering new glories to conquer the earth’s heart finally, because He created it to be His home-sweet-home forever. For our heavenly Father needed to establish His holy heart from His chest loving dearly His children, starting with Adam and Eve, but also, to show you love abundantly along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, because He has His holy heart filled with unfailing-love, saving you now thus you may know only His life, peace and endless-richness always.

Truthfully, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the powers of the Holy Spirit, because He needed to establish His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood as his personal divine likeness for every man, woman and child that was going to be reborn into Canaan by water baptism. For our heavenly Father needed to establish His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood as his perfect likeness for every man, woman and child not only from Israel but also from the families of the nations, because He was ready to take this sacred-flesh and atoning-blood to conquer the heart of the earth for His new kingdom of everlasting-love for His holy name fires.

Therefore, had Abraham lived few years with his only son Isaac then our heavenly Father called him to Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Mount Moriah, because he needed to offer him as the only love of his heart to Him in heaven’s glory along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit finally to conquer the earth’s heart for His new kingdom. For our heavenly Father needed to conquer the heart of the earth with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, atoning-blood that is his likeness for Israel but also for the families of the nations that were already lying in hell’s torment because they died in their sins, when they could have been baptized to escape sin, death and hell forever with perfect salvation.

Consequently, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham sacrificing three lambs with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds, because He needed His rock spilled finally with Isaac’s sacred-flesh and his atoning-blood from Canaan for each of his children to become reborn into His new earth filled with His amazing-life, prosperity, peace and endless richness through eternity. This is the rock of salvation along with the three sacrifices with their halves facing each other along with two uncut birds that needed to be at the gates of hell, because our heavenly Father was going to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac in Canaan, spilling his atoning-blood to turn the heart of the earth into His new earth forever.

Honestly, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham’s children lying at the Valley of the dried bones as the gates of hell with the rock of salvation displaying three sacrificed lambs along with the two uncut birds, assimilating His Chosen Lamb with two witnesses nailed to their crosses as witnesses: finally spilling his atoning-blood victorious over Satan, sin and death forever. Therefore, our heavenly Father had to have had the whole of Israel born first away from Canaan, because they needed to live through the generations in a foreign land, Egypt, collecting sins from the world, so He may finally conquer the heart of the earth with His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood victorious over Satan, sin and death forever at the Red sea water baptism.

Besides, our heavenly Father needed Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood born with the entire house of Israel collecting not only the sins of the world but also finally to receive His holy name fires from Moses, so Israel may possess it to lift it high above the earth after they had conquered the earth’s heart for His new earth to thrive forever enriched. For our heavenly Father was granting Moses His holy name fire never given to anyone in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts nor on earth, but now He was ready to give it to Israel, because they were going to go through the Red sea abandoning every sin but also to take His holy name victorious over sin through the Sinai’s desert.

Considering that, our heavenly Father needed not only for Israel to abandon the sins of the world at the Red sea water baptism but also abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, because they were going through the Sinai’s desert finally to lift it very high above the earth victorious over sin forever. Understanding that, it was by our heavenly Father’s holy name fires' powers that Israel escaped captivity to dump the sins of the families of the nations at the Red sea water baptism, but also, they became citizens of Canaan to take His holy name fires to the heart of the earth to gather the nations at Jerusalem’s holy hill victorious over wickedness forever.

Surely, our heavenly Father needed to destroy sin not only at the Red sea water baptism but also at the heart of the earth, because every man, woman and child from Israel became His high priest in Isaac’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood to expiate, judge and forgive sin through the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest thus finally to conquer Canaan. For our heavenly Father had promised Abraham that Canaan is a land that is the most beautiful one throughout the earth, besides that, it flows with milk and honey for the families of the nations to eat manna thus to love, serve and worship His holy name fires over Mount Zion forever, conquering new glories untouched by sin before throughout the earth.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have the entire house of Israel not only conducting rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness from the oath sworn to Isaac to be later bitten by poisonous snakes, because they were descending to the Valley of the dried bones to turn it into His holy heart, flowing milk and honey forever. Soon, our heavenly Father is going to feed milk and honey not only to the entire house of Israel but also to every man, woman and child from the families of the nations, because they will eventually become reborn from water baptism, serving Him with Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood for His life eternal to thrive throughout His new kingdom of never-ending love.

Therefore, ancient Israel descended to the Valley of the dried bones to be nailed to the post of hell’s torment with the rock of salvation along with the three sacrifices and two uncut doves to be spilled by Isaac’s atoning-blood victorious over death forever, causing them to be reborn again but without sin thus to live His eternal life forever enriched in Canaan. Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed the entire house of Israel nailed to the posts of hell’s torment, where the families of the nations are lying waiting to be rescued, and so, as the Israelis descended then they lied over the posts of hell’s torment to become one with them as one family, one seed that needed to be planted in Canaan.

Timely, our heavenly Father’s hands needed to plant ancient Israel along with the families of the nations that had become one bitten by poisonous snakes at the posts of hell’s torment, as one seed, to become reborn in Canaan’s holy ground as the tree, the cross bearing His holy name fires with perfect salvation from sin for the entire earth forever. Considering that, this is a victory that our heavenly Father needed the families of the nations to see, experience, live, love and cherish within their hearts, because ancient Israel along with His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the cross with bronze snakes, then, hell’s torment became the sweetest place at Jerusalem’s holy hill, because sin has been erased from the entire earth forever.

For the entire house of Israel had become one with the families of the nations lying in hell’s torment as they descended into the Valley of the dried bones bitten by poisonous snakes, for our heavenly Father had Isaac as His Son Jesus Christ nailed with bronze snakes to his hands and feet to become one with them in his sacred-flesh without sin forever. For this was the only way possible that our heavenly Father could not only remove sin successfully from the families of the nations from the past and from the future but also remove them forever from the heart of the earth, so His new earth may be born without sin over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, liberated from sin at last forever through eternity.

Surely, our heavenly Father Himself with His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit along with ancient Israel descended to the Valley of the dried bones to be nailed to hell’s torments gates, causing Israel and the nations to become one seed, one tree, one cross that sweetens the entire earth from high above Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan—touching you with perfect-salvation-healing today. For our heavenly Father had nailed His Son Jesus Christ to ancient Israel already nailed to the hell’s torment gates for years, so he may suffer every sin that had taken the families of the nations into eternal perdition, thus, by been stricken by their sins, then, he shed his atoning-blood erasing sin forever from his brothers and sisters from the nations.

In other words, what our heavenly Father had done with ancient Israel by nailing them to hell’s torment posts to become one with the families of the nations eternally lost in their sins, then, they became reborn as one seed to become the cross, where His Son Jesus Christ nailed to them victorious over sin, death and the world saved them forever finally. For our heavenly Father had caused His Son Jesus Christ to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so He may finally make the entire house of Israel one in His sacred-flesh and His atoning-blood with the families of the nations from the past and from the future, thus, He may trust them in His sacred-flesh always throughout eternity.

Straightforwardly, the entire house of Israel had been lying over the posts of gates of hell’s torment for many centuries, because they had conducted the rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness from the oath sworn to Isaac that had expiated, judged and forgiven their sins thus now they were ready to receive the atoning-blood as the Father’s eternal life to live forever enriched. For it was our heavenly Father’s perfect will not only to defeat Satan, sin, infirmities, poverty and death along with the fallen angels and hell’s torment, but also, He needed to see Israel along with the families of the nations loving, serving and trusting Him blindly, but this was not possible until His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to them at the cross.

This is when, our heavenly Father declared not only to Israel but also to the families of the nations that now He knew that they trusted Him, because only in Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and atoning-blood He can see that they trust Him, thus trusting them with His holy name fires nailed to them forever with perfect salvation, powers and endless-richness through eternity. For this is the trust that our heavenly Father needed to see in ancient Israel along with the nations already nailed in hell’s torment posts, His Son Jesus Christ’s faithfulness born with the sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that had destroyed Satan’s lies, curses, calumnies, witchcrafts, infirmities, poverty and death nailed to them forever at Jerusalem’s holy hill cross, in Canaan.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father had ancient Israel becoming one with the families of the nations at hell’s torment posts nailed to each other with bites from poisonous snakes, because they needed to become reborn as one tree, one flesh without sin, the cross, where Isaac will be nailed to them along with holy name fires victorious over Satan, sin and death forever in Canaan. Therefore, as our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ nailed to the wood over Jerusalem’s holy hill, in Canaan, then, he shed his atoning-blood filled with eternal life that had defeated every lie, calumny, curse, poverty, infirmity and hell from Satan and death, so they may return to life again forever enriched by Canaan’s daily victories, powers and endless richness.

Consequently, our heavenly Father is expecting you to be baptized in water at your home bathtub, because as you may emerge from it, then, you will have entered the same sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that had defeated all enemies, as Satan, devils and death, so you may live in eternal daily victory only to know love, peace, prosperity and endless richness from Canaan. This is an amazing life that our heavenly Father had granted you already, beginning with Adam and Eve, because this is His life, so you may become one with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit at Mount Zion, in Canaan, where He has written a beautiful life that you must live with your loved ones, neighbors and friends throughout the earth.

This is a glorious life enriching you greatly along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, because it will not only fill you with the rock of salvation’s oceans of love and many blessings, but also, it needs to spread throughout the families of the nations, so everyone may live only knowing love, prosperity, glory with endless happiness on earth and in heaven’s glory forever. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main