(IVÁN): Isaac reborn as Jesus (Yeshua) from a virgin womb grants His virgin-flesh: enriching you and earth forever:

Iván Valarezo

May 13, 2021, 9:19:00 AM5/13/21
Sábado, 08 de Mayo, 2021 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

Isaac reborn as Jesus (Yeshua) from a virgin womb grants His virgin-flesh: enriching you and earth forever:

In Egypt’s captivity, Israel had spent four hundred-years, then, our heavenly Father became ready to give them the Promised Land, Canaan, granted to Abraham initially for his promised children living through the coming generations, thus, establishing His holy name fires on earth finally without sin forever: so He may at last have His children returning to Him with richness, starting with Adam and Eve. For our heavenly Father needed to establish His holy name fires with His holy-seed that will be the new sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood emanating from Him as Isaac that is His Son Jesus Christ entering the world from Abraham’s wife Sarah with a barren-womb unable to bear children, for He needed to have His children on earth but born from Him only.

Truly, our heavenly Father needed to have His holy name fires loved, served and honored, but within Canaan only along with His children born from Abraham and Sarah’s barren-womb therefore unable to have His children from her to love, serve and honor His name properly upon earth, however, with the Holy Spirit entering into her lifeless-womb then Abraham’s son Isaac was finally born. Really, this is when, our heavenly Father saw within Canaan His name honored after hundred years of the angelical rebellion led by Lucifer and one-third of the fallen angels that tried to dishonor it, but failing entirely, because they had always failed to understand it until it was too late, finding themselves expelled from heaven’s glory forever lost for failing to honor it forever.

Given that, once the fallen angels along with Lucifer had tried to take control of it, then, they attacked it by sinning against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the children living throughout incoming generations upon earth, and so, they will fail forever to see eternal life again but instead now they could only have hell’s torment throughout eternity. That is why, that it was very important for our heavenly Father to have sit at the Lord’s Table with Abraham and his adoptive children (bought with money from outsiders) to raise them knowing family love along with the worship, exaltation and glorification of the Creator of heaven and earth, so they will always live a glorious, powerful and fruitful life.

For this was our heavenly Father’s will to take the children to give them His home that in those days it was Abraham’s family (and for endless generations to the nations), because of His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac, granting us the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, where we can feel at home with Him and His name forever blessing us through life always. Certainly, our heavenly Father felt great to have Abraham eating with Him at the Lord’s Table the bread and wine that can only be served by His Son Jesus Christ that was kwon in those days as Melchizedek, king of Salem (ancient Jerusalem), but also, he was known as God’s RIGHTEOUSNESS for all the families of the nations.

Lovingly, our heavenly Father’s Son Jesus Christ had descended to give to eat the bread and wine to everyone willing to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name fires that really no one knew it in those days, however, it was on its way only for those partaking from the Lord’s Table that is the holy-seed that glorifies it finally upon earth. Positively, Abraham was the first one with our heavenly Father along with the adoptive children to eat from the bread and wine that began to manifest upon earth the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that every man, woman and child need to live loving, serving and honoring His holy name fires forever into eternity, starting in Canaan.

Lawfully, our heavenly Father needed to have His holy name fires by Abraham and the child that was to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, because He needed to show Satan and the fallen angels that He had never abandoned His children, despite the truth that he caused them to sin against Him and His holy name fires. However, our heavenly Father needed to have a virgin woman to live in Canaan with Abraham’s children that will give birth to His Son Jesus Christ again by the Holy Spirit’s powers, and so, it may be finally loved, served and glorified upon on all the families of the nations that were already lying in hell’s torment thus to see life again forever justified.

This virgin woman needed to be born within Canaan from one of the tribes of Israel that were born from Abraham and Sarah’s barren-womb by His Holy Spirit, so He may be able to live His eternal life that will defeat Satan, his fallen angels and death along with sin that were taking the families of the nations into hell’s torment forever condemned. Realizing that, these were our heavenly Father’s children born from Him, as from His image and living-soul, to love, serve and glorify His holy name fires as His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts had done it through eternity until sin was found in Lucifer that He had to cast him out from His presence forever.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to undo everything that Lucifer along with the fallen angels and even Adam and Eve had done against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by attempting to take control of His holy name fires that can only exist within His divine-family—and there you were born with your loved ones to honor it through life. That is why, that our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ born again in Canaan but, this time, it had to be from a virgin woman, because He had in mind to dress you with His holy-seed as the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood filled with His eternal life that properly loves, exalts and honors His holy name fires thus to enrich you forever.

Unquestionably, it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac along with the Holy Spirit to live with Abraham and Sarah’s children in Canaan, starting with Isaac and Jacob along with the twelve Israeli patriarchs, so He may finally see you with your loved ones dressing His sacred-flesh that loves, serving and honoring His holy name fires forever. Surely, our heavenly Father could see families of the nations lying in hell’s torment already through generations, eventually becoming reborn in Canaan, as His holy-seed giving His entire life to be lived by Isaac along with Abraham and family, including neighbors and friends, but also, you along with your loved ones thus to see His holy name fires blessed by you through eternity finally.

Indeed, our heavenly Father experienced His glorious life being lived by His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac along with the Holy Spirit but also with Abraham and his promised children to live it through incoming generations, including the families of the nations that He began to watch Canaan without taking His eyes from it, for He sees only amazing glories in you through eternity. This is our heavenly Father’s eternal life that has created always with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit everything in heaven’s glory, including angelical hosts, but also the entire universe just to find His home-sweet-home until He gave birth to His children from the earth and heaven thus to find rest for His hardworking holy heart in every Sabbath, in Canaan.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed Abraham along with his adoptive children to sit at the Lord’s Table to eat His meal served daily by His Son Jesus Christ in heaven’s glory for the angelical hosts to keep them perfect and holy for His name’s glory and on earth to bless His children willing to obey Him, so they may live to honor His name. However, for this to be possible for our heavenly Father blessing His holy name fires with His children throughout the families of the nations, starting with Abraham’s family, neighbors and friends, then, He had to establish His children within Canaan, where sin will fail to exist throughout eternity thus it is His chosen home-sweet-home forever to become forever loved by the nations into eternity.

Nevertheless, our heavenly Father needed to have that virgin woman born within Canaan that was Abraham’s daughter giving birth to His Son Jesus Christ not as Isaac, as it happened with Sarah’s barren-womb, but, instead, His Son needed to emerge from a virgin womb for His holy name fires also to enter Canaan finally thus to find love, glories and honors with you forever. For our heavenly Father needed to establish His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy cross to be a blessing to every one of His children from Israel but also from the families of the nations, because He will be the one always living within them His eternal life that defeats Satan, fallen angels, death, hell’s torment and every enemy coming towards His children.

Consequently, our heavenly Father could never give His holy name fires to Abraham or his children born from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s powers, because her womb was dead, but with a virgin womb He could have it in Canaan attached to His children forever blessing them through endless-ages thus to conquer new richness, powers and glories untouched by sin forever. Nevertheless, our heavenly Father needed to create new things, for He was ready to get rid of those touched by sin, but for this to happen, then He needed to have His Son Jesus Christ reborn from a virgin womb within Canaan with His holy name fires only to know love, powers, glories and never-ending richness throughout the human race entirely.

Therefore, our heavenly Father having had His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac within Canaan then He could live with every man, woman and child already lying in hell’s torment for failing to know His holy name fires and the water baptism that could have saved them from perdition by having their sins erased forever, so their children could be saved through incoming generations finally. Indeed, our heavenly Father knew very well every one of His children already lying in hell’s torments along with the children to be born in coming generations, because they were all born from His image and from His living-soul, therefore, He could save them if He could have Abraham’s children obeying Him in His sacred-flesh baptized with powers to save them from sin forever.

Certainly, our heavenly Father had Abraham and Sarah obeying Him and His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac the lamb that they needed to be declared perfectly holy over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting at Mount Moriah, for His oath sworn to Isaac to be poured from His holy heart into Israel and the families of the nations thus they may finally obey Him. Understanding that, this is our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh without sin emerging from Him towards you, through His Son Jesus Christ born initially as Isaac along with the Holy Spirit’s powers, so you may finally obey Him and His living words that really love, serves and honors His holy name fires properly always through Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, thus enriching you forever at last.

This is when, our heavenly Father spoke to every man, woman and child lying in hell’s torment forever cursed by Satan and his fallen angels’ profanities, as his lies, infirmities, conflicts, witchcrafts and other similar evils, including death and hell’s torment in the earth’s heart destroying humankind never to know His holy name fires, thus they may become saved in Canaan lastly. Graciously, our heavenly Father did not only speak to the families of the nations already lying in hell’s torment for failing to know His holy name fires and water baptism, saving them from hell’s torment, but also, He spoke to the children from coming generations, so they may become baptized with great powers soon thus to live a glorious life that enriches them always.

This is our heavenly Father’s oath sworn to Isaac that needed to be poured upon every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations already lying in hell’s torment (and for the children from incoming generations also), so they could be blessed, enriched and empowered to live a glorious life of richness that Satan fails to understand always until now. Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to pour His holy name fire upon him along with the Ten Commandments of Israel and Moses and the every word that He will personally speak to every one of His prophets through the generations, for the families of the nations to live a blessed life, starting with Israel, because His kingdom of love is definitely coming to stay.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father and for Israel as His dream nation to have not only Isaac born from Sarah’s barren-womb, but also, He needed to have Jacob born as His firstborn along with the twelve patriarchs to be established in Canaan, as the foundation of a great nation blessing the families of the nations always faithfully. For our heavenly Father was going to have the much-needed virgin that would be the daughter of Abraham and Sarah finally giving birth to His Son Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God that takes the sin of the world, and so, he may grant us the holy-seed as the sacred-flesh without sin forever, but especially victorious against Satan, sin and death forever.

Understanding that, it was through a virgin as Adam’s wife that caused sin to enter into our heavenly Father’s family but also contaminated heaven and earth for His holy name fires will fail always to be loved, served, exalted and glorified by the children living through the generations, and so, He needed a virgin womb reversing what Lucifer had done against mankind in paradise. Therefore, Israel, as God’s nation, was the only one faithful to Him and to His holy name fires through the generations by the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, giving birth to the much-needed virgin finally to give us the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, as the King Messiah, facing Satan and his cronies to defeat them forever within Canaan at last.

For our heavenly Father needed to remove Satan, sin, curses, infirmities, conflicts, fallen angels, witchcrafts families, death and hell, so He may have Israel as His dream nation along with the families of the nations loving, serving and honoring His holy name fires thus to create new things, glories and everlasting-richness for His kingdom of love to be possible on earth forever into eternity. As a result, it was important for the eleven Israelis patriarchs to descend into Egypt to meet Joseph (an Israeli patriarch) that had become second in command after Pharaoh, because he interpreted two dreams that the best of Egypt failed to interpret, for these were dreams leading the world entirely into greater richness unseen before, defeating Satan’s poverty for human life to thrive finally.

In addition, Satan really needed to destroy the earth and the entire human race with famine, because he has always fought against our heavenly Father that he needed to take it with him along with the fallen angels thus to create his kingdom of darkness that is an eternal kingdom of poverty, destruction and final death in hell’s torment. However, our heavenly Father’s plan was to take His children from Israel and the families of the nations to an earth that He created initially with glorious skies filled with His divine presence, where only truth, mercy, grace and His divine justice prevails throughout His new kingdom of love for the children returning to love, serve and honor His holy name fires forever.

Really, our heavenly Father needed to have His virgin woman to be born from the tribe of Judea, but for this to be possible then He had to have Israel collecting the sins from all the families of the nations committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may have them destroyed at the Red Sea baptism. For our heavenly Father needed His holy-seed giving birth not only to His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, but also, He needed to have the virgin woman to be born within Canaan, because Isaac was going to be born again but with His holy name fires this time to become baptized at the Jordan River finally.

Legally, our heavenly Father needed to undo what Lucifer along with the old serpent from the Garden of Eden had done against Adam and his children by deceiving his wife Eve that ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, so He may have them returning to Him but through His holy-seed only, born from Him as His Son saving them finally. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to enrich His dream nation within the land of Goshen, in Egypt, with His seven years of richness that counter acted against Satan’s seven years of famine that was destined to take the entire earth along with His children into eternal ruin in hell’s torment, failing to honor His holy name fires forever.

Therefore, it took our heavenly Father four-hundred years to enrich the entire earth and every man, woman and child lying in hell’s torment already along with the children through coming generations, then, when He had finished enriching them for four centuries—now He needed to finish enriching them from Canaan’s daily richness thus His kingdom may be enriched from heaven’s glory instead at last. Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed to enrich His new earth that will be His dream kingdom of His eternal love for His children enriched daily from heaven’s glory only, however, meanwhile He needed to enrich the earth with Israel in Egypt’s captivity to save it, later to enrich it thoroughly from Canaan’s daily richness with sin destroyed at the Red Sea baptism finally.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father had rejected everything touched by Lucifer and sin in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts and upon earth with every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations, therefore, He saved the earth from famine while Israel was in Egypt, but after the Red Sea baptism He enriched humankind and the earth from Canaan’s daily richness. Lawfully, our heavenly Father needed to enrich the entire human race along with the earth with Israel still living in Egypt’s captivity, but after the water baptism at the Red Sea then He needed to enrich every man, woman and child that He had saved from Satan’s famine, but enrich them living with Him in Canaan with His sacred-flesh that is without sin forever.

Therefore, after the Red Sea baptism that the entire house of Israel went through then they became legal citizens of Canaan, so they may begin distributing His holy-land’s daily richness towards every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations although most were already lying in hell’s torment thus they may return to life again finally but with richness always. For our heavenly Father had planned to destroy every sin committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by ancient and modern families of the nations, starting with Israel, with the baptism of the Red Sea, as Moses invoked Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God Jacob, thus He may enrich the earth entirely—enriching you now forever.

Through the Sinai’s desert, our heavenly Father enriched every man, woman and child from Israel with the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness conducted by the Levite priest within the tabernacle of reunion and its Holy of Holiest, thus by blessing Israel tremendously then the nations were blessed with richness at last—but richness from Canaan’s daily fortunes always. What’s more, our heavenly Father needed to expiate, judge and cover every sin ancient and modern families will have committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may be able to bless, empower and enrich every man, woman and child thus they may escape hell’s torment to be heavenly bound dressed with sacred-flesh without sin at last forever.

That is why, that it took our heavenly Father four-hundred years to collect every sin from ancient and modern families of the nations, besides Israel’s, to have Moses invoking His holy name fires along with the entire house Israel to cross the Red Sea in dried ground to enter the Sinai’s desert, quenching the thirst of the dead from around the world finally forever. Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed to quench His children’s thirst from the families of the nations lying in hell’s torment forever lost already, for failing to know His holy name fires and His water baptism, because in baptism you will descend into hell to rise immediately into Canaan, where you will live enriched through your days always at home, in your homeland, forever justified.

Searching for water, the entire house of Israel came to the bitter waters of Marah, because they needed to taste them making everybody thirsty again by drinking from them, so Israel entirely may become as thirsty as the families of the nations lying in hell’s torment already thus to quench their thirst with His wood, the cross, standing as always over Mount Zion, in Canaan. This is when, our heavenly Father told Moses to grab a wood lying nearby the waters of Marah to throw into it, so the bitter waters may become sweeten immediately for Israel and the animals brought along with them from Egypt to drink thus quenching their thirst finally—but now, they needed to drink from the rock of salvation—not far from them too.

Definitely, our heavenly Father needed ancient Israel to drink from the rock of salvation after becoming thirsty again along with the herds brought with them that they search and search without success to find water again in the desert, however, our heavenly Father said to Moses: follow me to show him the rock (as He did initially to Abraham). Graciously, our heavenly Father had brought the entire house of Israel this far into the Sinai’s desert to become as thirsty as the ancient families of the nations lying in hell’s torment, and so, by giving them to drink water from the rock of salvation then He was satisfying the thirst of those in hell’s torment craving for a glass of water.

This is exactly what our heavenly Father needed to do with ancient Israel by feeding them from His heavenly manna that they needed not only for themselves but also for the nations, because by gathering it every morning the portion needed for the entire day then they ate from His mouth bread of life always enjoyed in heaven’s glory to enrich humankind entirely finally. Kindly, our heavenly Father was not only using Israel to collect sin from ancient and modern families of the nations to abandon them at the Red Sea baptism, but also, to enter hell’s torment that was the Sinai’s desert: expiating, judging and covering everyone’s sin with perfect holiness moreover to feed them with His heavenly water and bread thus to see life again soon.

That is to say, also that as ancient Israel finished with the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness that our heavenly Father along with His Holy Angel that was Isaac worked within Israel, then, they became bitten by poisonous snakes to descend bleeding into the Valley of dried bones finally to satisfy the lost nations’ thirst and hunger instantly forever. Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to feed the lost nations with perfect holiness of His bread and water as manna from heaven above and the living-water from the rock of salvation that they also needed to participate, thus they may receive the sacred-flesh of the king Messiah baptized at the Red Sea and baptized finally from the Jordan in Canaan to see life forever.

Surely, our heavenly Father needed to turn every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations from past and future generations into one holy-seed, as Isaac’s sacred-flesh without sin forever, so He may always enrich them, given that He will never enrich the sinful-flesh, because only Isaac’s sacred-flesh loves, serves and honors His holy name fires through life forever. However, for Israel to enter Canaan then they needed a sacred-flesh born from a virgin womb, as David’s virgin daughter, because the virgin from paradise as Eve, Adam’s wife, ate from the forbidden fruit introducing sin into the children, thus for anyone entering His home-sweet-home the virgin-flesh had to be baptized in the Jordan River, otherwise they will fail to access it always forever.

This was very important for our heavenly Father to have the entire house of Israel baptized by His Son Jesus Christ born from David’s virgin daughter, because he was baptized at the Jordan by John the baptized for Israel to see life again with the sacred-flesh without sin born from a virgin womb to renter to eternal life forever enriched. For the entire house of Israel had to be lying in the Valley of the dried for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born from the virgin womb to be baptized at the Jordan, without ever having committed sin, so Israel and the nations may see life by removing sin from the earth in one day at last forever.

Really, salvation had to be as Moses spilled atoning-blood over every Hebrew home’s doorframe in Goshen, and so, they waited inside their homes with everyone from the family in it, then, death claimed the life of every Egyptian family’s firstborn, including animals, escaping Israel captivity by crossing the Red Sea with walls of water on both sides bound towards Canaan’s liberty and endless-richness forever. Truly, the whole of Israel lied in the Valley of the dried bones for Isaac to return to life again, but born from a virgin womb, for His holy name fires to descend from heaven above to rest at Jerusalem’s holy cross to receive the king Messiah baptized in water already victorious against Satan and death, for Israel to see life again in Canaan.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed to have ancient Israel waiting in the Valley of the dried bones’ darkness, as in a mother’s womb surrounded with her darkness to return to life again through the cross spilled with the King Messiah’s atoning-blood to receive the virgin birth of his sacred-flesh baptized in Canaan, as been baptized in heaven’s glory with perfect salvation forever. Otherwise, Israel would have always failed to enter Canaan to enjoy the glorious land that our heavenly Father had granted unto them with everlasting richness thus they may bless ancient and modern families of the nations, given that Abraham was told that only in his seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh born from a virgin womb baptized at the Jordan could enrich them (gentile-families) forever.

Considering that, our heavenly Father needs Israel to understand along with the nations that for them to enter into His holy presence and into His home-sweet-home, in Canaan, the joy of the earth (because of its amazing endless-richness with knowledge of the LORD, wisdom, intelligence, healing, milk and honey with endless-glories) you must dress His virgin sacred-flesh baptized at the Jordan already by John. Graciously, this is why our heavenly Father sent His Son Jesus Christ born from David’s virgin daughter with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood to be baptized at the Jordan for Israel along with every man, woman and child from the families of the nations may access His holy-presence in Canaan, but baptized first at their home bathtub to enjoy richness now.

For our heavenly Father had done everything that needed through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by been born from a virgin womb to be baptized at the Jordan, then, he was nailed to Jerusalem’s holy cross and to the bones of Israel and the nations to be declared perfect and holy within the Holy of Holiest with perfect salvation forever. This is something that everyone needed fulfilled within ancient and modern Israel along with the nations, because you can only access His holy presence through His holy-seed baptized at the Red Sea initially, defeated Satan through the Sinai’s desert, the Valley of the dried bones, baptized at the Jordan lastly, to become your body clear from sin entering Canaan to live again forever enriched.

This was something that you would have failed to accomplish throughout the earth to enter Canaan and enjoy its endless-richness with your loved ones, because really you needed to be born from a virgin womb to obtain His sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit to see Him finally to live eternal life forever enriched, and the King Messiah did it for us already forever. Really, our Lord Jesus Christ used to tell people throughout Israel that he alone is the way, the truth and the life that no one can ever see the Father except through him, because he was born from a virgin womb to become baptized at the Jordan finally nailed to the cross for every living-soul in hell’s torment to enter the Holy of Holiest.

For our heavenly Father needed to have His Son Jesus Christ taking every man, woman and child from ancient and modern Israel along with the families of the nations nailed to His holy-seed, the cross, bathed with His atoning-blood victorious over sin into the Holy of Holiest for His divine presence to spill throughout the earth forever, for His soon coming kingdom of love. Now, you have to understand that you were born from your mother’s womb in the sin that Adam and Eve committed against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in paradise by eating from the forbidden fruit, therefore, once baptized in water by invoking His holy name fires you will receive His virgin sacred-flesh declaring you perfect and holy forever.

That is why, that once baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then you will abandon the sinful-flesh, where Satan and unclean spirits operate taking you into hell’s torment, for the sacred-flesh without sin, where God Almighty operates, blessing you as He is blessed through eternity with daily richness always through life in your hometown. Moreover, our heavenly Father needs you to understand that once you are reborn from the water baptism by invoking His holy name’s perfect holiness, then as you may descend into the water, you are truly entering hell’s torment, to ascend from it immediately into heaven’s glory, as Canaan upon earth these days, walking out from the Jordan blessed with endless richness forever into everlasting.

For our heavenly Father needs to enrich you with His sacred-flesh without sin born from David’s virgin daughter, because you must be enriched greatly from heaven above and from Canaan’s richness, enriching the earth entirely, because His holy heart is the earth’s heart under Canaan, for His new kingdom of eternal love may finally come but with you and the earth enriched already powerfully. Certainly, water baptized with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ (Isaac) and the Holy Spirit, then you are in Canaan, where His Son emerged from Sarah’s barren-womb to descend with ancient Israel to rescue you from hell’s torment, later reborn from a virgin womb to become baptized at the Jordan, as been baptized in paradise, for you to see life again forever enriched.

Therefore, our heavenly Father has His holy-seed that is the cross that once in life was ancient Israel taking the world’s sins to the Red Sea baptism, baptized they walked towards your ancestors lying in at hell’s gate, waiting to be rescued, so they may become one holy-seed over Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, saving them and you with loved ones from sin instantly. Really, this water baptism of the Jordan could only be accomplished by our heavenly Father’s king Messiah that is Isaac born again but from David’s virgin daughter to become baptized for you and loved ones in paradise, in Canaan, with his virgin sacred-flesh that you may receive now, entering eternal life forever enriched: otherwise, you will always fail to see life again through eternity.

Truly, you must be from a virgin birth to enter Canaan, because this holy land filled with your personal richness that you received from our heavenly Father as you emerged from His image and living-soul they are in heaven’s glory but also in Canaan, so you may enjoy them nowadays with your loved ones, for Canaan only recognizes His virgin-flesh born for you right-now. Seriously, Canaan always fails to recognize any other flesh from the entire human race, including the house of Israel except Isaac, that is His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that you will receive entirely once baptized in water only to know love, powers and endless-richness, because you are now perfect and holy on earth, as He is forever throughout eternity.

Lovingly, our heavenly Father had ancient Israel born from His sacred-flesh that loves Him forever through His holy name fires to take your sins to the Red Sea baptism, erasing them from your life, descending later to the earth’s heart to see life abundantly with the Messiah born from a virgin womb baptized at the Jordan, finally conquering life again that enriches each day forever. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main