Renaissance Magazine

yourlocal...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2016, 12:07:43 PM7/6/16
Greetings to all, if you haven't heard, Renaissance Magazine has suspended publication indefinitely, I have asked them several times as to whether or not those of us with subscriptions are going to get a refund or credit for the e-version or what. As of today 7-06-16 I have not gotten a response from them.
If any one knows anything about this please respond.

Thank you

p.s.: some of you may recognize my address from yahoo groups, same person.

AtTheFaire.com

Apr 12, 2019, 3:21:28 PM4/12/19
I've really been out of the loop the past few years. They acquired our (Regional Renaissance Reporter magazine) subscription base ages ago, and wondered how they were doing in these digital days.