North Texas Irish Festival

Lanora Davidson

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00
My humble pardons if this information has already been posted, but just to
let all know:

North Texas Irish Festival
March 4 & 5
State Fair Grounds

Things Celtic will be closed Friday, Saturday & Sunday for the trip to Dallas.

We'll have some stunning new jewelry from Ireland, (did I say dragons).
MASSIVE pennanular brooches from Scotland. We'll also be taking orders
for Celtic Wedding rings.

Hope to see you there!

Lanora

--
Lanora
"Things Celtic"

Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00
Oh fine...just say "Dragons"...say it loudly enough for me to hear
it....geez...as if you don't get enough of my money already!! *grin*

Love ya, Sugar...

--
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
http://www.inetport.com/~elizabet/Tarts.html

"Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."

Lanora Davidson <lan...@things-celtic.com> wrote in message

bobfu...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2019, 3:26:27 PM3/4/19
Your dream trip to Ireland (Share)
Oct. 26 – Nov. 3
Ireland is the land of song and what better, more exiting way to discover and explore the Emerald Isle than led by Stout Irish Rock band Blaggards! Irish native and band leader Patrick Devlin shows you his home country with visits to Dublin, Bundoran, Donegal, and Sligo, and a host of places in between. You’ll tour iconic sites in one of the most beautiful and storied countries in the world from ancient castles, to breath-taking scenery, wave-crashing shores, and historic pubs, with high-energy performances by Blaggards in the perfect setting where this music was born.
Blaggards: https://blaggards.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blaggards/
YouTube: https://youtu.be/g16z5LKb7L8

Basil D

Mar 5, 2019, 4:51:16 PM3/5/19
On 3/4/2019 12:26 PM, bobfu...@gmail.com wrote:
> a lot of trash.

Typical spammer; uses Google Goops to respond to a two-decade-old post.

FOAD.