OMG this group still exists?

raba...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2018, 5:18:43 PM8/17/18
Wow. I just found these groups after all these years! I can’t believe this group still exists. I think it’s been over 20 years since I first posted in this group.

Ralph Glatt

Sep 4, 2018, 9:41:02 AM9/4/18
On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 5:18:43 PM UTC-4, raba...@gmail.com wrote:
> Wow. I just found these groups after all these years! I can’t believe this group still exists. I think it’s been over 20 years since I first posted in this group.

It's here, all right, but all the traffic went to Facebook. I pop in once in a while, but not all that often.

Julz

Oct 23, 2018, 11:25:00 PM10/23/18
On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 2:18:43 PM UTC-7, raba...@gmail.com wrote:
> Wow. I just found these groups after all these years! I can’t believe this group still exists. I think it’s been over 20 years since I first posted in this group.

It barely exists

alsp...@pobox.com

Apr 12, 2019, 3:16:34 PM4/12/19
On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 4:18:43 PM UTC-5, raba...@gmail.com wrote:
> Wow. I just found these groups after all these years! I can’t believe this group still exists. I think it’s been over 20 years since I first posted in this group.

Funny, I went through the same thing a few days ago with the old Disney groups I was posting at back around '95. I still had this group marked from my DejaNews days and the aquisition by Google Groups. It's very interesting to see how much history is still preserved here -- back from the days of The SCRIBE and such.