Happy Birthday to Richard M

Syndee B

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99

Lots of happy birthday wishes to you. I'd sing but I'd probably scare
you ;) I hope you have a blast celebrating.
--
Syndee
The Lady B's of Sarcastica, BearKeeper of the Privy Church of St.

LCLacemker

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99

In article <36DD7DEA...@netscape.com>, Syndee wrote:

>Lots of happy birthday wishes to you. I'd sing but I'd probably scare
>you ;) I hope you have a blast celebrating.
>--
>Syndee

Happy Birthday!

Lara the Lacemaker
AFR"Demo" Goddess of Lace
HP to God of Cynical Intellect
Holder-Gold Star of Puns
Wench #314
Summa Cum Humor, Bishop of the Temple of the Smart Ass Remark
/ /\ \
| / \ |
\\O//
//o\\
| \ / |
\ /
http://member.aol.com/lclacemker/
(AFR FAQ's link)

KATT4U2

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
Happy Birthday too youuuuuu........

Lady Kathleen Of Irvine
Lass o' Clan Young
Bookend Number One of Two
Bountiful Bodice Charter Mammary
{Hey! there not supposed to fall out}
Repeatya Beatya Of Sarcastica
"aye laddie are you happy 2 see me or did
your sword slip under your kilt?"

ja...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99

> Happy Birthday to youuuuuu........
Happy Birthday to youuuuu....

Susan
Wench #457

Brassy Trouble

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
Quietly whispering because I'm at work....Happy Birthday to you, Happy
Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Richard "Birthday" Martizer, Happy
Birthday to you.

BrassyTrouble

-**** Posted from remarQ, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****-
http://www.remarq.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet

Cyberkender Esquire

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
Yappy Hirthday, Richard.
<Hushing up the barbarians beginning their dirge>

--
Cyber/<ender Esquire Punslinger-at-Large Fnord!
RenMerc and Rogue #159 Journeyman Bodice-ripper The Brass

***New Email Address*** ***New Web Address***
cyber...@SPAMmminternet.com -- http://www.mminternet.com/cyberkender

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.

BrssyLassy

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
Hippo Birdie two ewes..hippo birdie two ewes! hippo birdie deer
Riiiiiiiiiiichard! hippo birdie.............uhhhhffffffffff.....oops hippo
finally squashed the sheep;-}
love ya richard!

Moira Shaw
Wench #545, Mischief
CocoFan of Sarcastica, Dipper of Manly Men
CoGoddess of AllThingsBrassy
GoTeamPiper,go,goTeamPiper!
" I dont mind if life sucks as long as it sucks with integrity"
" Ihaveamindlikeasteeltrap.Rustyandillegalin37states."

MacLaren33

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
Happy Birthday Richard!

Goddess of Innocence & Wenches To Be
Lady Gizmonica of Sarcastica,keeper of Coeur du Joel
http://members.aol.com/MacLaren33/mycastle.html
Remove NOSPAM to e-mail

"I wish the real world, would just stop hasseling me."

Cyd

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
WEll Richard, this one just got sent to me for my birthday over the weekend,
figure I should pass it on...

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
May the candles on your cake burn like cities in your wake.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Now that you're the age you are, your demise cannot be far.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
See the wrinkles on your face like the pattern of fine lace.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
You must marry very soon, baby's due at next full moon.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Your servants steal, your wife untrue, your children plot to murder you.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Hear the women wail and weep. kill them all but save the sheep!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Here is linen soft as cloud, now I'll sit and sew your shroud.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Here's a lesson you must learn, first you pillage, THEN you burn!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
May your skill with sword and axe match your skill with sheep and yaks.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
The meat and bones that are left on you are hardly fit for a small stew.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Birthdays come but once a year, marking time as death draws near.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!

Hope you like it!!

Lady Celena (There's more, but my friend couldn't remember it...)

Takest out thy REMOVE to reply to me... Spammers be not welcome here...
Keeper of the Repository of Useless Knowledge
High Priestess of the Holy Flea Market, Amazon Huntress of Bargains
OtterPopperina of Sarcastica, Keeper of da Weezoh Chow
Marina Marnier of Sarcastica, Mariner to the Port of Charles....
Official Rengeek and Wench #496, OOOO mistress, pouncer and pounced!
"You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means..."
-Innigo Montoya

sagork...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2013, 1:24:14 AM10/22/13
Bdayo.Com is a website that offers freebies for birthday celebrations on you and your friends’ birthdays. Download our Bdayo.Com mobile app off iTunes or use the website to gain instant access to a variety of freebies for birthday celebrations.

The Bdayo.Com( http://www.bdayo.com/ ) mobile app on the iPhone can help you find local freebies and free stuff you can get on your birthday for birthday celebrations. Birthday celebrations can be planned ahead of time and fun with the Bdayo.Com app when it finds you Birthday Freebies in your local area.

When you look up locations on the Bdayo.Com website or mobile app for a franchise that offers freebies for birthday celebrations, you will also get a description of exactly what the deal is on your birthday. Certain franchises require you to sign up for a free e-mail club membership so you can get free stuff on your birthday celebration. Different things for your celebration include coupons, tickets, pass, etc.

Bdayo.Com has a variety of free prizes and freebies for your birthday celebration you can win if you sign up with us.

Did you ever wish you were VIP on your birthday? How about when you’re having a tough day at work and you’re broke on your birthday? Wouldn’t you like to treat yourself out to a free meal on your birthday if you could? There is an awesome new way to receive free gifts and prizes on your birthday using Bdayo.Com. The Bdayo.Com service is unique and versatile because users are able to gain free gifts and services through their friendly website or utilize the mobile application on the go.

With the Bdayo.Com mobile application, birthday planning is easy and fun. Bdayo.Com’s services are instantly accessible, fast, and efficient for looking up locations in your area where they offer various free prizes and gifts.

How often do you get to celebrate your birthday with a free meal or service at your disposal? Thanks to Bdayo.Com’s service, you can have a blast on your birthday by gaining free gifts. With the mobile app, on the go birthday planning on your way back from work is easy and fast. Just type in your area code and you’ll receive a bunch of locations nearby that offer freebies on your birthday!

sagork...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2013, 1:26:41 AM10/22/13