As You Like It capes and cloaks

Ralph Glatt

Jan 9, 2014, 11:58:03 AM1/9/14
It's been a while since these talented ladies made me an excellent cloak, but unfortunately it got lost when I moved to the town I currently live in. Is there anyone left here that knows how to contact them? TIA.

ablithe...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2014, 9:54:08 AM2/3/14
On Thursday, January 9, 2014 11:58:03 AM UTC-5, Ralph Glatt wrote:
> It's been a while since these talented ladies made me an excellent cloak, but unfortunately it got lost when I moved to the town I currently live in. Is there anyone left here that knows how to contact them? TIA.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/As-You-Like-It-Up-Your-Kilt/112938585428700

Ralph Glatt

Feb 4, 2014, 9:18:23 AM2/4/14
Thanks! I had heard most of the people who used to frequent here moved on to Facebook. Now to get the money together so I can get a new cloak!