Clanchief pin update

Faith Moser

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
The order was officially placed with Kevin, and a check has wung its way
to him. He says that, acts of deities not included, I should have them
in my hot little hands by Labor Day weekend. So...unless you still owe
money and would like to drop off payment with me, you don't need to stop
by Catskill on opening weekend (unless you have any moccasin needs we
can help you with or would just like to say hi, of course!).

I have heard from everyone except for Shel and William Iserman about
whether you need your pin mailed or whether you'll be able to pick them
up from me. :)

The following people still owe for their pins:
Lyonesse (2) (waiting to pay until we know postage amounts)
Cyd
Kat Fairbanks (2)
Bran Milgwn
William Larkin
John & Lisa Salim (2)
Keltik
Mistress Katherine
Kim Blevins
Marcy (2)
Shel (2) (mail or pick up?)
Rosemary McArgh
William Iserman (mail or pick up?)

The following people are all paid up:
Lady Jasmine
Queen Maggie
Xandriel
Trask
Idone de Clare
Rowland Grayhame & Mercie
Danicia de Lontra
Griffin Faireweather
AutumnCat
Lettie
The Godling
Lady Karen
Kathleen Rea
Kate Montgomery
Ellyn MacDóbhran Dudley
EJ
Kendra
Elinor Rede
Lys
The Emerald Dragon & Sly
Kyleigh Rose MacDobhran
da Meadwench

(Now, if I can only make it through the rest of the day and get some
actual work done, the world will continue to spin on its correct axis!)

Moo
luscious mango
http://www.lusciousmango.com/

drag...@my-deja.com