The Limey Birds?

TavernKnight

Aug 2, 2003, 11:06:23 PM8/2/03
Got my Trf vendor pack today & it seems that there will be a new act
in my area (The Agora) this year called The Limey Birds. Looked up
their website & they seem nice enough but I would like some info from
anyone that has seen their act. They will be doing 50+ shows 100 feet
from my booth & I'd kinda like to know what to expect. Hopefully they
can be big & loud & noisy & energetic. They will be sharing the stage
with the Gypsy Dance Theatre & it's always a good time when all the
acts are high energy.

Tavern Knight
"Madame Fatima's Mystics" - TRF Agora
Clan Chaos
Clan MacComyn
Houston Otterpond

Chris Stankaitis

Aug 5, 2003, 7:21:42 PM8/5/03
Limey Birds are a home grown act from the Ontario Renaissance
Festival, They do a musical/comedy stage show, they fit the bill for
your bigger, louder and energetic request in all the right ways :)

the only reason you may have to curse them is that you'll be sure to
get their tunes stuck in your head :) and will be humming them for
weeks after you see them on stage.

They are quite popular here and never had a hard time packing the
stage when they got up to perform.

--
Chris
Bosun "Black Bart"

On 2 Aug 2003 20:06:23 -0700, tvrnk...@yahoo.com (TavernKnight)

Thorin

Aug 11, 2003, 12:32:00 PM8/11/03
Their a group out of OntRF, very good very lively!

Been around formally at OntRF for the past 2 years, they're not
here this year due to being at MighRF.

You should have a lot a fun with them!

'Til Our Tankards Klink Again,

Stephen "The Forester" of Trillingham ( OntRF : '97 to '02 )
Thorin "Swede Raider" of Warwick ( Sterling: '99 to '00 )
of Hollygrove( Michigan: '03 )
Always One Of The Clan DeSomFrågar ( Those Who Question )
& SCRIBE Associate! ( http://www.faire.net/SCRIBE/ )
Pinned Ren.Geek ( & OntRF's Pin Tester )
Contact Me Via http://www.wyldeside.com/Thorin/Main/contact.html
Keeper Of:
The AFR Bio.Page WebRing
- http://www.webring.com/hub?ring=afrinfo
My Own Bio Page:
- http://www.wyldeside.com/Thorin/WebRing/index.html

Helpful Tips For Reading & Posting To AFR!
- http://www.wyldeside.com/Thorin/Rennie/afrtips.html

AFR's Ren.Link & Garb Pattern Databases
- http://www.wyldeside.com/Thorin/Rennie/index.html
| /~\ ^| |^ /~\ Thorin's RPG & Rennie Archives |
| / /\ (o) (o) /\ \ On The WyldeSide |
| | | | ( o~o ) | | | http://www.wyldeside.com/Thorin/ |
| \ \ \ ) O ( / / / ICQ # 36970509 |

yourlocal...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2016, 12:20:31 PM7/6/16
Love the Limey Birds, I have seen them at the Michigan RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL
Funny ladies. Especially like "Bunny" she's my favorite. Hi Bunny
Definitely check out their web page, it's worth it.